Re: Trump/GOP bullshit

Post by Mikey »

That’s the real one.
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

it won't be the last either.

The clearest sign that you have had the cleanest election of all time is when the winning side with no support turns around and arrests anyone who points out that they've got zero fukken support :lol:

"Election interference- Never Surrender" <---grrrreat fukken post

The MAGA energy right now is a millionfold .

Everything you paranoid dipshits do backfires. I love it. You are so fukked. Go spaz and screech and squeal further

if he's president again, Trump should make the Treasury add that photo to the one dollar bill. The only denomination a lefty will ever have in their pocket.
well kiss my ass and call it rosy
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“The clearest sign that you have had the cleanest election of all time is when the winning side with no support turns around and arrests anyone who points out that they've got zero fukken support.”
So you are saying Biden won. Baby steps.

“Zero support”
Liar.

“Points out”
Those aren’t the charges liar.

“Arrests anyone”
19 people

Fuck off traitor.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Generally Eating Peters wrote:The MAGA energy right now is a millionfold.
Sincerely,

#old
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Jsc wrote:At the debate, all but one candidate indicated they would support inmate # P01135809, even if he is convicted of a felony.
Even Christine Christie sheepishly raised his hand to indicate he would support Dump, even if he is convicted of a felony.

So, I take back my "At least Christie has a set off balls" take from a few days ago.

Yeah, Jsc, this entire spectacle is something to behold.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Barbara F Walter, author of How Civil Wars Start: And How To Stop Them and a CIA advisor, has written: “No one wants to believe that their beloved democracy is in decline, or headed toward war.”

But “if you were an analyst in a foreign country looking at events in America – the same way you’d look at events in Ukraine or Ivory Coast or Venezuela – you would go down a checklist, assessing each of the conditions that make civil war likely.

“And what you would find is that the United States, a democracy founded more than two centuries ago, has entered very dangerous territory.”

Trump is more concerned with himself than the country and seems willing to take it down with him.

Biden has to be shitting his pants knowing what’s going to happen to him if the GOP is ever in charge.

Meanwhile, the rest of us are watching our country burn.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You’re not watching it burn. You are actively participating in its burning with your, “bOtH siDeS R tHe sAme” Bullshit as well as your anti trans rhetoric.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 2:48 pm You’re not watching it burn. You are actively participating in its burning with your, “bOtH siDeS R tHe sAme” Bullshit as well as your anti trans rhetoric.
You’d been making some sense lately, but you’re back to your usual drivel it seems.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice white flag traitor.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

General Peters wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 12:10 pm "Election interference- Never Surrender" <---grrrreat fukken post

With a picture of him surrendering.

Too funny.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 2:48 pm You’re not watching it burn. You are actively participating in its burning with your, “bOtH siDeS R tHe sAme” Bullshit as well as your anti trans rhetoric.
It's true
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

Well in practice, today, both "sides" are the same, and we get to choose which set of power mongers get to rule. Neither has the common man in mind, it is theater for the masses. Don't shit yourself in public.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Meat Head wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:18 pm
Well in practice, today, both "sides" are the same,

I laughed.

No mugshots.

Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

Those people in the pics are just the front men (women) for the $ides. Remember, it's show biz for the masses.
Last edited by Meat Head on Fri Aug 25, 2023 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Yep, a pro mental illness stance is what will save America.

:meds:
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

And there you have it folks, Supremely Stupid thinks it’s his business to decide what people wear. Like I said, you are part of the problem.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 9:16 pm And there you have it folks, Supremely Stupid thinks it’s his business to decide what people wear. Like I said, you are part of the problem.
The far left’s obsession with sexuality, rather than applying all that energy to serious matters, is killing us.

Fuck who you want if you’re an adult. No one cares. Quit making your sexual proclivities front page fucking news. Our enemies are salivating.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Sudden Sam wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 10:05 pm
Kierland wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 9:16 pm And there you have it folks, Supremely Stupid thinks it’s his business to decide what people wear. Like I said, you are part of the problem.
The far left’s obsession with sexuality, rather than applying all that energy to serious matters, is killing us.

Fuck who you want if you’re an adult. No one cares.
Oh reeeeaaaallly?

“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sudden Sam wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 10:05 pm

Fuck who you want if you’re an adult. No one cares. Quit making your sexual proclivities front page fucking news. Our enemies are salivating.
As Diego pointed out, you’re projecting again. You are the one that started the anti trans thread. You're people are the ones obsessed with peoples’ sex life. We are just pointing out that you should leave them alone.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Meat Head wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:18 pm
Well in practice, today, both "sides" are the same, and we get to choose which set of power mongers get to rule. Neither has the common man in mind, it is theater for the masses. Don't shit yourself in public.
Yes the same way a lemon shark and a great white are the same. You are a disgrace to the Stivic name.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 10:27 pm You are a disgrace to the Stivic name.
:lol: That’s what we need more of in here. :lol:

:bananaS: :monkies:
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Jsc810 wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:25 am Image
Stormy Daniels

:slap: :slap: :slap:
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“"Hit list": Trump grand jurors face violent threats after names and addresses shared on QAnon forums.”

YOU leftist are itching for a Civil War when all we want to do is have a picnic!

Sin,
All the Nazis and their sympathizers
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

That’s fucked up as hell. Those people are getting worse and worse.

I have a wacko Trump neighbor. They freak me out.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

And yet you are still doing their bidding with your BSATS and anti trans shit. It’s fucking mind boggling.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

bOTh sIdEs R tHe sAme!
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Both sides are the same. Insanity on the far right and the far left.

I’m not doing anyone’s bidding. I point out that neither the Dems nor the GOP GARA about this country or its citizens. Power is all that matters to either.

I don’t see a nickels worth of difference in the parties. They each have their way of wasting money and ignoring us. They’re each “led” by fucked up old men who should be living in a nursing home.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You are such an owned cuck you can’t even see the diff between democracy and authoritarianism. Go back to 10th grade civics, although in Alabama it probably wouldn’t help which is most likely the problem in the first place.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 9:15 pm You are such an owned cuck you can’t even see the diff between democracy and authoritarianism. Go back to 10th grade civics, although in Alabama it probably wouldn’t help which is most likely the problem in the first place.
You’re suggesting the Dems, the “liberals”, represent democracy? The people trying to shut down anyone who espouses a thought that doesn’t fit into their agenda? Fuck off, moron. Every time you post, you reveal more of your misinformed ignorant thinking. The far left are the authoritarians and you’re too dumb to see it.

You may be fooling yourself re your being educated, but you don’t fool anyone in here.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

WTF are you talking about? Nobody is shutting anyone down except you and your anti trans anti books bullshit. You just make shit up and think it’s true. You are delusional.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Can you remember anything prior to noon today?

If you don’t recall social media blocking voices that questioned vaccine efficacy and safety, you’re brain damaged.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Can you remember anything prior to noon today?

If you don’t recall social media blocking voices that questioned vaccine efficacy and safety, you’re brain damaged. Dem politicians did their share as well.

From the Boston Herald:

“Consider what has happened in California — and soon coming to blue states near you. Democratic Gov. Gavin Newsom just signed a law that will revoke a physician’s medical license for conveying “misinformation” (defined as deviation from expert “consensus”) about COVID-19 and its treatments. Remember, by the way, this comes from the same people who said that the scientific consensus was to shut down schools and businesses to stop the spread of COVID-19 and that children as young as 5 had to be vaccinated — yet another set of the catastrophic and wrongheaded decision by “the experts.”

Repression of speech is not consistent with democratic ideals or practice.

Hmmm… who forces the cancellation of conservative speaking engagements on campuses? The left.

Why does the left fear other ideas? Other opinions? I would suggest that the free flow of ideas, left and right, is what differentiates us from Russia and China. But the left emulates Putin and Xi by stifling opposing voices.

Why the fear?
Last edited by Sudden Sam on Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Doctors are also not allowed to prescribe honey to cure cancer. What’s your point?
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

Kierland wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:56 pm I don’t click Generally Infected links but I’m guessing it wasn’t 81 million people probably 5 MAGidiots. Biden goes to the reddest part of Hawaii and a few cultists show up to protest. Shocking!

Look....more cultists cheering on Trump

'Free Trump!' Atlanta Neighborhood Cheers President Trump Amid Mugshot Drama
https://youtu.be/6diF82B3cb4

Ignorant shit head....
well kiss my ass and call it rosy
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

12 more traitors? That’s not the flex you think it is.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:05 pm Doctors are also not allowed to prescribe honey to cure cancer. What’s your point?
Nice white flag.

The left are the authoritarians. You’re against freedom. YOU are the Nazi.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Sudden Sam wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:06 am
Kierland wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:05 pm Doctors are also not allowed to prescribe honey to cure cancer. What’s your point?
Nice white flag.

Is it the left or the right that currently is pushing the idea of taking away voting rights from 18-25 year olds?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice white flag.

I addressed the issue, you just don’t like what I had to say. So it wasn’t a white flag and we can add “doesn’t know what a white flag is” to the list of things you know fuck all about. Drs, like lawyers, have rules about what they can and can’t say. The “left” has nothing to do with it. You just make shit up and then get it stuck in your head. You don’t have the slightest clue what authoritarianism even is.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Professional standards and free speech aren’t the same thing.

sin,
MA

A doctor can tell his family and friends anything he wants. He can’t tell his patients that it’s OK to self-inject Chlorox.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:23 pm
Nice white flag.

Is it the left or the right that currently is pushing the idea of taking away voting rights from 18-25 year olds?
Great idea. If you’re not in the military, no vote until 25. Excellent idea. I’d make it 21 or 22, but do it!

As far as the vaccines, ‘do no harm’ should be the overriding thought process among doctors.

Hippocrates:
“I will follow that system of regimen which, according to my ability and judgment, I consider for the benefit of my patients, and abstain from whatever is deleterious and mischievous."