Trump/GOP bullshit

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: Trump/GOP bullshit

Post by Kierland »

You made that up. Kids don’t give a shit about tans and trans don’t groom kids. You’re just a fucking lair, making up reasons to hate someone.

Fuck off Nazi.
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

Kierland wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:39 am You made that up. Kids don’t give a shit about tans and trans don’t groom kids. You’re just a fucking lair, making up reasons to hate someone.

Fuck off Nazi.
People who intentionally try to groom kids on trans bs and silence or shame anyone who stands up to it .....are full on nazis. That's your side. YOU, motherfukker, YOU. That's right- YOU, faggot.

https://youtu.be/x_BfG3xrA5k

Just because you have zero principles and standards for decency, faith, and family, don't force the rest of us to be ok with pagans trying to indocrinite kids.

You are fukken disgusting.
well kiss my ass and call it rosy
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I’m not clicking your stupid link.

Try having an actual take you kid diddling assface.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

General Peters wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:04 am
Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:36 pm
General Peters wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:31 pm what do you think is happening to America now, pussy?
Representative democracy
You enjoy taking it up the ass daily on inflation and an out of control border.

The country is being ripped apart at the seams.
1. Your hero had 4 years to drain the swamp, close the border, and right the ship. The first 2 years, the R's were in control of the WH, the House, and the Senate.
No swamp was drained, the border remained a disaster, and the national debt ballooned MASSIVELY.

2. If your orange hero was so wonderful, why was he rejected by the American people in 2020?
The incumbent, who more-often-than-not ROLLS to victory, lost to a stammering old feeb.

lol

How does that taste?
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“I could have been relaxing at Mar-a-Lago or in the south of France ― which I would prefer to being in this country, frankly.”

Do I really need to tell you who said this? The answer is no, no I do not.
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

Kierland wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:22 pm I’m not clicking your stupid link.

The link shows a fag parade with them chanting "We're here, we're queer, we're coming for your children"

All a right wing conspiracy, huh, you sick fukk....

YOU support kid diddlers. YOU, motherfukker, YOU.
Last edited by General Peters on Fri Aug 11, 2023 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

Softball Bat wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:35 pm

2. If your orange hero was so wonderful, why was he rejected by the American people in 2020?

He wasn't. There was no energy or support behind Biden in 2020. THere wasn't any for the 45 years before 2020. There has been no energy and support for him from 2020 to present, either. Only a dumbass thinks he won cleanly. 81 million legit lol YEAH FUKKEN RIGHT!
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

General Peters wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 11:37 am
poptart wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:35 pm

He wasn't. There was no energy or support behind Biden in 2020. THere wasn't any for the 45 years before 2020. There has been no energy and support for him from 2020 to present, either. Only a dumbass thinks he won cleanly. 81 million legit lol YEAH FUKKEN RIGHT!
In 2020, there was tremendous energy and support to OPPOSE TRUMP.

2020 wasn't about huge numbers in support of a candidate, it was about large numbers opposing a joke of a candidate.

Dump had his shot (2017-2020), and he had his shot where, as I noted, he had full control of the government -- WH, House, Senate -- for 2 full years.

He failed miserably.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

General Peters wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 11:35 am
Kierland wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:22 pm I’m not clicking your stupid link.

The link shows a fag parade with them chanting "We're here, we're queer, we're coming for your children"

All a right wing conspiracy, huh, you sick fukk....

YOU support kid diddlers. YOU, motherfukker, YOU.
Oh I heard about that lie. Saw a guy do a vid on it. That is an anti consumption rally. You can clearly hear them say “we r not going shopping” while cameraman and his crony right next to the mic say what you posted. Why do you have to lie every damn time.

And no Dump didn’t win the election or he would have won in court. He lost over 60 times. Recount in AZ that you Nazi were in charge of said Dump lost. You are a liar and a Nazi traitor.
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

Can we say the General has deep confirmation bias.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

:bode:
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Meat Head wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:55 pm Can we say the General has deep confirmation bias.
G Pete is such a low life decrepit pile of human waste he proudly sports the avatar of the only person on earth more despised than him, simply because some douchebag told him he looks like Dan Snyder.

THAT is how much of a POS General Peters is.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Georgia conditions for being able to obtain bond before trial include...

D. Poses no significant risk of intimidating witnesses or otherwise obstructing the administration of justice.

Yeeeaaahh.....I'm sure he's gonna qualify for bond....

“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Lock him up!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

The big prosthetic crank of justice is coming for Donald Trump and his henchmen.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Jsc810 wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:45 pm Fulton County Sheriff Pat Labat apparently has said that he will post trump's mugshot, along with his height and weight.

trump's height has been reported over the years as 6'2" to 6'3" and his weight in the 240 range.

CALL IT!

Barefoot there is no way he's even 6'1". I'll go with just over 6' and 294.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

6-2, 324
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yeah but what about that black guy who sued his white adoptive parents just because that sole his life story, sold it for millions and gave him none?

Sin,
Naziaholic
Scott from Anaheim
Jake

Post by Scott from Anaheim »

Jsc810 wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:45 pm Fulton County Sheriff Pat Labat apparently has said that he will post trump's mugshot, along with his height and weight.

trump's height has been reported over the years as 6'2" to 6'3" and his weight in the 240 range.

CALL IT!

You probably nailed it here.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Trump is desperate at this point.

Trying to rally his troops. I don’t see him surviving all this.

One down, two to go. Biden and Harris need to be punted aside by the Dems.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

bOTh sIdeS r THe sAmE!
~~~~~
Yeah what about the administration that doesn’t have dozens of felony convictions and hundreds of felony indictments!?!
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:17 pm bOTh sIdeS r THe sAmE!
~~~~~
Yeah what about the administration that doesn’t have dozens of felony convictions and hundreds of felony indictments!?!
If you’re too goddam stupid to recognize the need to get the current administration out of the White House, you’re nothing more than a partisan hack.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

There is a thread for that. Have at it skippy.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Sudden Sam wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 12:04 am
Kierland wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:17 pm bOTh sIdeS r THe sAmE!
~~~~~
If you’re too goddam stupid to recognize the need to get the current administration out of the White House, you’re nothing more than a partisan hack.
If the current administration were to suddenly leave the GOP would have a lot less things to take credit for (after voting against them).
9/27/22
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Jsc810 wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 7:29 pm Is he setting up an insanity defense?

Trump: Report on Monday will result in ‘complete exoneration’ in Georgia
“A Large, Complex, Detailed but Irrefutable REPORT on the Presidential Election Fraud which took place in Georgia is almost complete & will be presented by me at a major News Conference at 11:00 A.M. on Monday of next week in Bedminster, New Jersey,” he said.

“Based on the results of this CONCLUSIVE Report, all charges should be dropped against me & others — There will be a complete EXONERATION! They never went after those that Rigged the Election,” Trump continued. “They only went after those that fought to find the RIGGERS!”
It's just the grifting con man being a grifting con man.

Some on this board (Generally m0rons) will no doubt buy into the bullshit, and proclaim it as gospel, all the while chirping about Hillary and Hunter.

LOL
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

I didn’t have the sound on due to my being on the phone, but on last night’s Dan Abrams show on NewsNation a graphic suggested that Trump may come out in much better shape because of problems in the Georgia filings!

Here’s the video. Haven’t watched it yet.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sudden Sam wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 12:16 pm I didn’t have the sound on due to my being on the phone, but on last night’s Dan Abrams show on NewsNation a graphic suggested that Trump may come out in much better shape because of problems in the Georgia filings!

He said it’s duplicitous and causes conflict. He’s an idiot.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sudden Sam wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 12:16 pm I didn’t have the sound on due to my being on the phone, but on last night’s Dan Abrams show on NewsNation a graphic suggested that Trump may come out in much better shape because of problems in the Georgia filings!

Yes, of course. The more indictments, the better shape they leave Dump. Genius.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Still haven’t taken the time to watch it, but I saw the chyrons and was like “WTF?!”
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

“A Large, Complex, Detailed but Irrefutable REPORT on the Presidential Election Fraud which took place in Georgia is almost complete & will be presented by me at a major News Conference at 11:00 A.M. on Monday of next week in Bedminster, New Jersey,” he said.

“Based on the results of this CONCLUSIVE Report, all charges should be dropped against me & others — There will be a complete EXONERATION! They never went after those that Rigged the Election,” Trump continued. “They only went after those that fought to find the RIGGERS!”
Cancelled!

ATLANTA - A press conference originally scheduled for Monday by former President Donald Trump promising to unveil what he claims is new evidence of fraud in the 2020 election in Georgia was canceled on Thursday citing advice from his attorneys...

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/trump- ... ers-advice
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:27 am Cancelled!

ATLANTA - A press conference originally scheduled for Monday by former President Donald Trump promising to unveil what he claims is new evidence of fraud in the 2020 election in Georgia was canceled on Thursday citing advice from his attorneys...

Darn it
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:27 am

Cancelled!

So Trump actually accepted advice to keep his fucking mouth shut? Hmm. First time for everything I suppose. Not sure how to read that.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

mvscal wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:52 am
Softball Bat wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:27 am

Cancelled!

So Trump actually accepted advice to keep his fucking mouth shut? Hmm. First time for everything I suppose. Not sure how to read that.
Even someone like yourself who's enrolled in a RIF program should be able to read that as meaning tRump knows that he hasn't got shit, and his attys were able to get through to him that tossing bullshit at a presser would only be seen as an attempt to sway potential jurors. This would in turn serve to alienate some potential jurors, but also might anger the judge (who might call for a quicker trial).
9/27/22
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

CALL IT!

After his check-up in 2019 he was supposedly 6'3", 239 lbs.

https://time.com/5105096/donald-trump-p ... ranscript/

Baron is supposedly 6'8".

I'll say Donald is 6'1", 278.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 8:42 am I'll say Donald is 6'1", 278.
FAT
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Melania married him for his physique.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

SM wrote:FAT
Yes.
He is obese.

It is funnay that the doctor who said Donna is 6'3, 239, registered that 239 number so that Donna would come in one pound under the threshold for obesity.

lol

How convenient!
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Carson wrote:
FiatLux wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 2:06 am
Sudden Sam wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:18 pm

Or, since you’re a simpleton, search “Biden bank transactions China”.

What's your point?

One of my bank accounts is a Chinese Bank on Clement Street in The City. I bank with them because they make me more money than any Bank in the US. I guess that makes me a traitor... Because I like making money and not getting fucked over by US Banks robbing people blind in this country.
Bullshit, you're on welfare.
What’s bullshit is that he’s comparing a bank account that pays a market rate of interest to a guy who receives tens of millions in cash payments for no explicable reason aside from political favors.

And please, save me the “he went to Yale, ya know” as an explanation.

Hunter Biden has absolutely no demonstrated tanners aside from doing coke and knocking up strippers.

Yet these fukking clowns point to the Trump family dealing in real estate, a business they’ve been in for well over a half century. This is far longer than they have been in politics.

You could certainly make the claim that these dealing were at times shady. But these are private business dealings, not geo political bribery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Impeach Hunter!
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 1:32 pm
Carson wrote:
FiatLux wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 2:06 am

What's your point?

One of my bank accounts is a Chinese Bank on Clement Street in The City. I bank with them because they make me more money than any Bank in the US. I guess that makes me a traitor... Because I like making money and not getting fucked over by US Banks robbing people blind in this country.
Bullshit, you're on welfare.
What’s bullshit is that he’s comparing a bank account that pays a market rate of interest to a guy who receives tens of millions in cash payments for no explicable reason aside from political favors.

And please, save me the “he went to Yale, ya know” as an explanation.

Hunter Biden has absolutely no demonstrated tanners aside from doing coke and knocking up strippers.

Yet these fukking clowns point to the Trump family dealing in real estate, a business they’ve been in for well over a half century. This is far longer than they have been in politics.

You could certainly make the claim that these dealing were at times shady. But these are private business dealings, not geo political bribery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dude, both Kursners worked at the WH while Hunter was off bangin hookers and doin blow. You like literally got it backwards. Which is not shocking giving your mental acumen.
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »