Hunter Biden, guilty

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: Hunter Biden, guilty

Post by Kierland »

The firearms charge is unconstitutional BS. It violates the 2nd, 6th, 9th, 10th and 14th amendments as well as the Commerce Clause. Not to mention is both vague and over-broad. It’s overreaching Nazi BS and any self respecting American should be outraged it’s even on the books.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Kierland wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:53 pm The firearms charge is unconstitutional BS. It violates the 2nd, 6th, 9th, 10th and 14th amendments as well as the Commerce Clause. Not to mention is both vague and over-broad. It’s overreaching Nazi BS and any self respecting American should be outraged it’s even on the books.
Yeah but it’s still a lot worse than stealing, hiding and disseminating classified national secrets. Fuckin’ hang him and his equally criminal father. Oh yeah, and Hillary.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

“The president's son is unlikely to serve time in prison if he complies with release conditions.“

Ya’ think?!
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Maybe he said he was sorry and promised not to do it again, unlike the Traitor in Chief.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Booger wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 6:25 pm “The president's son is unlikely to serve time in prison if he complies with release conditions.“

Ya’ think?!
How much time did Roger Stone & his wife serve when they failed to pay $2 million in taxes?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Not that I GARA, but whataboutism is running amok in this thread.

We all know that none of these folks will serve 2 seconds locked up.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Booger wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:59 pm Not that I GARA, but whataboutism is running amok in this thread.

We all know that none of these folks will serve 2 seconds locked up.
It's not whataboutism. It's a legal precedent.

And I'm sure that it's just a coincidence that the Republicans are crying fowl on this the morning after their standard bearer admitted to felonious obstruction of justice on Faux News...
9/27/22
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

It’s never whataboutism when the posters on the left do it! 🤣

As far as I’m concerned, Trump and Biden should share a cell for the next 20 years.

Lock up everyone in Congress as well and let’s start from scratch with term limits.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

BoTh SiDeS R tHe SAMe!
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Booger wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 9:24 pm It’s never whataboutism when the posters on the left do it! 🤣

As far as I’m concerned, Trump and Biden should share a cell for the next 20 years.

Lock up everyone in Congress as well and let’s start from scratch with term limits.
You don't even have an indictment against Biden. You're suggesting that someone you don't like politically should be locked up for 20 years w/o even enough evidence to obtain an indictment. IOW, "both sides" bullshit.
9/27/22
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Virtually every senator, representative, administration official, etc in DC is a despicable human being. They may have been decent at one point in their lives, but to get to DC they’ve compromised their values/ethics.

Not a fan of any of them. Find me an honest person who puts the well-being of their constituents and this country above their own personal gratification and I’ll applaud them.
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

Booger wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:03 pm Not a fan of any of them. Find me an honest person who puts the well-being of their constituents and this country above their own personal gratification and I’ll applaud them.
This. I can't find one. Romney maybe.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Booger wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:03 pm Virtually every senator, representative, administration official, etc in DC is a despicable human being. They may have been decent at one point in their lives, but to get to DC they’ve compromised their values/ethics.

Not a fan of any of them. Find me an honest person who puts the well-being of their constituents and this country above their own personal gratification and I’ll applaud them.
I was sort of wondering whatever happened to Diogenes.

Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Jsc810 wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:18 am
Booger wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:03 pm Find me an honest person who puts the well-being of their constituents and this country above their own personal gratification and I’ll applaud them.
Start clapping. Presenting the next U.S. Senator from the State of California. One day I hope to witness her getting sworn in as POTUS.

The only problem with her winning the senate seat is that the Dems will lose her seat afterwards. It's not fair to Porter, but that's the reality.

I'm fine with Schiff taking the seat.
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 1:12 am The only problem with her winning the senate seat is that the Dems will lose her seat afterwards. It's not fair to Porter, but that's the reality.

I'm fine with Schiff taking the seat.
I agree. Dems need to figure out a way to bribe Porter into taking one for the team, unlike RGB.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

I look at pictures of Hunter Biden and think he looks too old to be president.

What does that say about his fossil father?

Geez louise!
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Cocaine is a powerful drug.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Jsc810 wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:18 am
Booger wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:03 pm Find me an honest person who puts the well-being of their constituents and this country above their own personal gratification and I’ll applaud them.
Start clapping. Presenting the next U.S. Senator from the State of California. One day I hope to witness her getting sworn in as POTUS.
Not quite. Got some red flags in a quick Wikipedia scan.

1-Porter voted for the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act on November 5, 2021.The act funds electric vehicles…

2-Porter served as one of three co-chairs of the Elizabeth Warren 2020 presidential campaign.

3-As of June 2022, Porter had voted in line with Joe Biden's stated position 98.2% of the time.

4-Caucus memberships: Congressional Progressive Caucus

And, worst of all…

5-Her daughter, Betsy, is named after Elizabeth Warren.

😀
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

POTUS’s 4 year old granddaughter who he refuses to acknowledge will be very thankful for the snub as she gets older. Hopefully she’ll avoid being stained with any connection to the corrupt Biden clan.

In the meantime, being ignored by your granddad is horrible, but this fits the Biden family. Pure trash.
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

Kierland wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:53 pm The firearms charge is unconstitutional BS. It violates the 2nd, 6th, 9th, 10th and 14th amendments as well as the Commerce Clause. Not to mention is both vague and over-broad. It’s overreaching Nazi BS and any self respecting American should be outraged it’s even on the books.

NAZZII NAAZII INAZIII AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH STAY AWAY FROM MY PRECIOUS CRIMINAL BIDEN FAMILY AHHHHH!!!!

fukken bitch ass spaz ...
well kiss my ass and call it rosy
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

Really cool of you to bring your judicial wisdom here, to t1b.

Why aren't you working for some big law firm, or political party, or court to get this shit fixed. You know, no milk toast efforts and idle talk as you accuse other lawyers here.

And you say you drive around the country enjoying idleness. All talk. Stock pictures too,

:poop:
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

General Peters wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 12:35 pm
General, you have posted that pic before.

I think he/she/it turns you on,
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

NAZZII NAAZII INAZIII AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH STAY AWAY FROM MY PRECIOUS CRIMINAL BIDEN FAMILY AHHHHH!!!!

shutyomouth, is that you?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Meat Head wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 1:15 pm
Really cool of you to bring your judicial wisdom here, to t1b.

Why aren't you working for some big law firm, or political party, or court to get this shit fixed. You know, no milk toast efforts and idle talk as you accuse other lawyers here.

And you say you drive around the country enjoying idleness. All talk. Stock pictures too,

:poop:
I fought my fight for over a decade in the bowels of the California prison system. I did my time. It’s called retirement, but I’ll get right on hosting pics just for you idiots instead of just texting them my friends and family.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Great argument, for a three year old.
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

Kierland wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 2:30 pm
I fought my fight for over a decade in the bowels of the California prison system. I did my time. It’s called retirement, but I’ll get right on hosting pics just for you idiots instead of just texting them my friends and family.
Aka public defender. Lowest level entry position for newby.

10 years. Wow you moved up fast.

Well you Are a member of the ca bar (or were) so you have that.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That was very good technical analysis of the legality of the law, oh wait actually it was a ad hominem. No I wasn’t a PD, that’s why I have enough $ to travel. Care to address the actual topic as opposed to this deflection fest?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Jsc810 wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:30 pm https://www.cnbc.com/2023/06/20/hunter- ... arges.html

And so be it.
Tax charges? :lol: :lol: :lol: That's what does that perpetually masturbating traitorous crackhead in? OK, whatever works. When do impeachment proceedings begin against his father?
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Jsc810 wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:12 pm You want to impeach the father for the actions of the son?
I think she’s referring to his being owned by the Chinese Communist Party.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jsc810 wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:12 pm You want to impeach the father for the actions of the son?
The son is just the bag man. It's Pedo Joe's influence that is being peddled and bribery is am impeacable offense, yes?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

My guy can steal national secrets and I don’t really care, but if the other guy’s son look at me sideways I’m goi g to kill him.

Sin,
Pedokkkal
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Biden publically talked shit about black people and the crack epidemic, as recently as late summer 2020. Meanwhile, he's twisting arms to insert his own crackhead son into the US Navy as a commissioned officer -- who tf gets TWO waivers, for age and drug use, in the real world? No one. And Hunter still fucked it up (unless that was intentional. What was going on that Hunter needed a commissioned officer's access to the Navy Reserves?)

He manipulated the courts to save that same son from the consequences of a federal gun charge while being the nominal head of The Party which wants to remove citizen gun rights.

He used his influence to insert his son on foreign boards his son is not qualified to be on -- the only reason to do that, is to install a proxy to speak on your behalf. His son has benefited financially from those board memberships, while not actually doing anything except accept extremely large payments. That's suss as fuck.

Meanwhile, Trump gets impeached the first time for exposing Biden's Ukrainian ties.

Compare Jackie Chan's treatment of his children, to Biden's. Both of them are treating their children as their Party is directing them to.

Biden needs to be impeached, and the fact the Republicans aren't even discussing it is suss in itself.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

mvscal wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 1:52 pm
The son is just the bag man. It's Pedo Joe's influence that is being peddled and bribery is am impeacable offense, yes?
It's that simple.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Kierland wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 2:35 pm My guy can steal national secrets and I don’t really care, but if the other guy’s son look at me sideways I’m goi g to kill him.

Sin,
Pedokkkal
No one should be stealing national secrets. It was supposed to be understood that the Trump fishing expedition was a cover for the recovery of national security documents from Biden's residence.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:38 pm
Kierland wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 2:35 pm My guy can steal national secrets and I don’t really care, but if the other guy’s son look at me sideways I’m goi g to kill him.

Sin,
Pedokkkal
No one should be stealing national secrets. It was supposed to be understood that the Trump fishing expedition was a cover for the recovery of national security documents from Biden's residence.
Wow. You really are this twisted.

Spectacular.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Why would the truth be a twisted belief, Mikey?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Understood by whom? Loons?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 1:52 pm
And it turns out the the “whistle blower” was a Chinese spy. It’s ALWAYS projection with you people. So not only is the pedo accusing others of being a pedo he is accusing other of pimping the Chinese. How interesting.
88BuckeyeGrad
Elwood

Post by 88BuckeyeGrad »

:bananaS:
KKKierland’s brain dead kleptocrat is better than…
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Oh I get it. I properly point out you’re a racist Nazi so now you mindlessly repeat IKYABWAI till you pass out from mild exhaustion giving your wife yet another opportunity to peg you.