Plane Crash Bullshit

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Plane Crash Bullshit

Post by Innocent Bystander »

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 52302.html
It was in fact Mr Rumpel’s adopted daughter Adina Azarian, 49, and her two-year-old daughter Aria who were killed in the accident, reported The Daily Mail.

Azarian, a real estate agent by trade, was adopted by the family at the age of 40 because she reminded them of their late biological daughter Victoria, who had passed away at the age of 19 in 1994, the couple told the newspaper.
GTFOH. The Daily Mail is tripping. Why are they reporting this like this?

https://nypost.com/2023/06/06/plane-cra ... at-age-40/

Oh, NYPost says it's true.

The only people doing adult adoptions were homosexuals "adopting" their twinks to give the twinks legal rights barred to them pre-gay marriage act.

A blood test would tell if the dead baby was actually the old man's, and the family arrangement was polygamous. Either way, that wasn't a normal crash.

Was it shot down by fighter jets, or nah?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Plane Crash Bullshit

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Of course it was not shot down by fighter jets. I heard the boom. Wondered what the hell it was.

And yes, it is true that this freak was adopted as a 40 year old woman. WTF? What self supporting 40 year old woman agrees to be adopted by some 60 year old man simply because she reminds him of his deceased daughter. This is some freaky Dumpy shit here.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

Reportedly it augered in at 500 feet per second straight down, making debris "unrecognizable. "

Hard to find baby parts. Wonder if they were watching a movie, perhaps Journey To The Center Of The Earth.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Meat Head wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:49 pm Wonder if they were watching a movie, perhaps Journey To The Center Of The Earth.
:lol:

kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 7:15 pm Of course it was not shot down by fighter jets. I heard the boom. Wondered what the hell it was.

And yes, it is true that this freak was adopted as a 40 year old woman. WTF? What self supporting 40 year old woman agrees to be adopted by some 60 year old man simply because she reminds him of his deceased daughter. This is some freaky Dumpy shit here.
“Adopted” may not mean adopted in the legal sense. You don’t know what their relationship was. I’m not all that surprised that an older couple, after tragically losing an adult only child, might meet a person who they grew to like and, after a few years, came to fill that hole that the daughter left. Hence they “adopted” her as someone they could celebrate birthdays and holidays and stuff with, and mutually support each other through life’s ups and downs.

Yeah they’re disgusting Trumpers and NRA freaks but I’m kind of surprised at your intolerance for someone else’s lifestyle that you maybe can’t relate to.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 6:52 pmEither way, that wasn't a normal crash.
What is a "normal crash"?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

It's when your plane breaks in two and crashes on a tropical island. The many survivors are attacked by dinosaurs, forcing them to band together so they can stay alive and uncover the mysteries of the island, along with their own dark pasts.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Dr_Phibes wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:29 am It's when your plane breaks in two and crashes on a tropical island. The many survivors are attacked by dinosaurs, forcing them to band together so they can stay alive and uncover the mysteries of the island, along with their own dark pasts.
You forgot about having to navigate a dysfunctional production team.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

mvscal wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:11 am
Innocent Bystander wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 6:52 pmEither way, that wasn't a normal crash.
What is a "normal crash"?
One which doesn't involve sabotage. Sioux City was normal. TWA 800 was not. Water under the bridge, I guess. This one has been buried.