Speaking of the Constitution...

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Sven Golly
Elwood

Speaking of the Constitution...

Post by Sven Golly »

How the hell is this constitutional? I guess 1st Amendment be damned.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/michig ... able-10000

My take? This pronoun bullshit is way past the sell date. It should've never been on the store shelf as a matter of fact.

If you attach a preferred pronoun to your sig, you really need to examine your lot in life.
Kierland

Re: Speaking of the Constitution...

Post by Kierland »

Fuck off Nancy.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

KPG: Fuck the First Amendment.

Deal with it, Snowflake.
Shut up, Randy!
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Anyone who plays the pronoun game obviously leads an extremely sad and meaningless life. Absolutely pitiful people.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Neville810 and his naivety strike again.
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

Jsc810 wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 2:40 am

Truly great politicians unite our country, instead of dividing it.

"We are intent on not letting Omicron disrupt work and school for the vaccinated. You’ve done the right thing, and we will get through this.

For the unvaccinated, you’re looking at a winter of severe illness and death for yourselves, your families, and the hospitals you may soon overwhelm."

well kiss my ass and call it rosy
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

He was absolutely right.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

the hospitals were overwhelmed in the winter of 2022?

LMAOOOOOOOOOO

you stupid fukk

he was dead wrong and never apologized.

Why can't you just admit you FUKKED UP when you voted for this 50 year failure?
well kiss my ass and call it rosy
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

General Peters wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 1:03 pm dead
Nice projection MAGgot.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

General Peters wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 1:03 pm the hospitals were overwhelmed in the winter of 2022?

LMAOOOOOOOOOO

you stupid fukk

Name one thing that Trump screwed up on that he apologized for.

Just one.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
88BuckeyeGrad
Elwood

Post by 88BuckeyeGrad »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 1:50 pm
General Peters wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 1:03 pm the hospitals were overwhelmed in the winter of 2022?

LMAOOOOOOOOOO

you stupid fukk

Just one.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congre ... a-n1073256
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

Oh but he Never fucked up.

Just ask Genetal Polyps.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

88BuckeyeGrad wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 3:57 pm

LMAOOOOOOOOOO

you stupid fukk

Just one.
So not something he did, but something someone else did by not licking his boots enough. Great find there, 88nazis.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

88BuckeyeGrad wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 3:57 pm

LMAOOOOOOOOOO

you stupid fukk

Just one.
Wow, how long did it take for you to come up with this? He didn't apologize for anything, but stated that appointing Sessions as AG was probably his biggest mistake.

You call that an apology? 10 out of 10 on the epic fail meter.
88BuckeyeGrad
Elwood

Post by 88BuckeyeGrad »

Catching TDS fish is too easy....

:bananaS:
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

So your “bait” is posting something monumentally stupid and waiting for a response? Nice try, I seriously doubt that was your intention, but petty pathetic, either way. The heat must be getting to you, my friend. Beware of dangerous wet bulb.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

88BuckeyeGrad wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 6:09 pm Image

Catching TDS fish is too easy....

:bananaS:
Dude you turned into a living breathing Reddit meme. You were always stupid but since you got ran you have become even more infantile.
88BuckeyeGrad
Elwood

Post by 88BuckeyeGrad »

Apparently, you forgot that I cannot stand Trump. I didn’t want to vote for him, and don’t want to be forced with that choice again. I wish he was not running. I implore both parties to put up someone reasonable. Desantis being my present preferred candidate. I liked Tulsi and I’m intrigued with RFK. But if you put up the brain-dead moron now at the helm or his vice, and the Repukes select Trump, Trump is the only option (sickening as that is to think about).
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

88BuckeyeGrad wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 11:29 pm Apparently, you forgot that I cannot stand Trump. I didn’t want to vote for him, and don’t want to be forced with that choice again. I wish he was not running. I implore both parties to put up someone reasonable. Desantis being my present preferred candidate. I liked Tulsi and I’m intrigued with RFK. But if you put up the brain-dead moron now at the helm or his vice, and the Repukes select Trump, Trump is the only option (sickening as that is to think about).
News flash: DeSatan is also a Nazi so that post just solidifies your status as human garbage.

And I love the “they made me vote for a Nazi” line. You slay me.
88BuckeyeGrad
Elwood

Post by 88BuckeyeGrad »

Jsc810 wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 11:33 pm I urge you, and anyone else who is even vaguely considering voting for trump, to vote for anyone else who does not have over 70 pending felony charges, and who was not found liable for sexual assault.

Of course, there are multiple other reasons as well.
I don’t vote in the Repuke primary. Won’t be my choice. If Biden is selected by the Demonrats, what do you do? The dude sold out America for family cash with Obama covering, fucked up everything he’s remotely stumbled into. No way I let that corrupt moron who will start WWIII get my vote. Never. How many people have to die before you figure it out?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88BuckeyeGrad wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 11:29 pm Apparently, you forgot that I cannot stand Trump. I didn’t want to vote for him, and don’t want to be forced with that choice again. I wish he was not running. I implore both parties to put up someone reasonable. Desantis being my present preferred candidate. I liked Tulsi and I’m intrigued with RFK. But if you put up the brain-dead moron now at the helm or his vice, and the Repukes select Trump, Trump is the only option (sickening as that is to think about).
:meds: :meds: :meds:

One party will nominate a fascist that fomented a mob on the Capitol to interfere with the peaceful transition of power and yet you admonish Democrats to run someone palatable for you. And you like Tulsi and RFK Jr. You are a loser.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

88BuckeyeGrad wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 11:49 pm
Jsc810 wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 11:33 pm I urge you, and anyone else who is even vaguely considering voting for trump, to vote for anyone else who does not have over 70 pending felony charges, and who was not found liable for sexual assault.

I don’t vote in the Repuke primary. Won’t be my choice. If Biden is selected by the Demonrats, what do you do? The dude sold out America for family cash with Obama covering,
I could give you over 2 BILLION reasons why you're pointing that finger at the wrong guy....

9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

88BuckeyeGrad wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 11:49 pm

I don’t vote in the Repuke primary. Won’t be my choice. If Biden is selected by the Demonrats, what do you do? The dude sold out America for family cash with Obama covering, fucked up everything he’s remotely stumbled into. No way I let that corrupt moron who will start WWIII get my vote. Never. How many people have to die before you figure it out?
I’m not voting for a guy I think enriched himself in office, I’m going with the guy I KNOW used his office for just such activities.

Sin,
88braincells

See, it’s crazy shit like that that got you ran last time.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

There's a lot of reasons I won't vote for him. Made up bullshit isn't on the list.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

mvscal wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 2:08 am

There's a lot of reasons I won't vote for him. Made up bullshit isn't on the list.
mvscal in his army uniform....

9/27/22