Looks like we need a thread for Transgender Domestic Terrorists

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Re: Looks like we need a thread for Transgender Domestic Terrorists

Post by Sudden Sam »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 2:52 am Clearly my posts are anti-"trans" and its vile promotion. For example, this man and his depraqved agenda.. :oops:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1646553872574586880
Nah, the schools aren’t engaged in grooming kids. What?! Oh, wait…they are?

https://www.actionnewsnow.com/news/loca ... 9a093.html

Sixth grade boys don’t know what city is the capital of the Czech Republic, but by golly they know what color eye shadow goes with a blue blouse.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You do understand that the only reason that policy is needed is because of parents like you, right?

And what is your stance? That the feds should step in and stop this.

On a side note, I have been to Prague. Beautiful city. It’s also gay, very gay. You would hate it.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 2:33 pm You do understand that the only reason that policy is needed is because of parents like you, right?
Parents who love their kids and want them to lead healthy lives, both mentally and physically?

You’re an idiot.

As far as what to do, the parents need to pull their heads out of their asses and demand that any teacher who talks to an elementary school student about sex be fired.

I’d love to visit Prague. Eastern Europe is my ancestral home.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

When Putin's troops descend on Prague I'm sure they'll be harshly slapped and called mean names. It's going to be devastating to the Russian war machine.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger eater,
You really don’t get it. Parents should want their kids to lead THEIR healthy life. Not the life you want them to live. Maybe that’s in a dress. Maybe it’s marrying someone of their sex. Maybe without kids. People like you who demonize LGBT often do that to a kid who is LGBT, so they suppress their feelings at home. And we are not talking about teachers talking to kids about sex you degenerate scum. We are talking about how they address them at school. Get bent old man, the world is passing you by.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Donnie Baker wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:52 pm When Putin's troops descend on Prague I'm sure they'll be harshly slapped and called mean names. It's going to be devastating to the Russian war machine.
Yes we need more violent people in big cities.
Your brain is a pretzel.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Can't hear ya, Kierland, but I'm guessing you called me a Putin lover and a Nazi. Neither of those things are true, but you already knew that, you're just being a good little marching solider for the political party that's weaponizing the FBI and DOJ.

No need to post a "whatabout the FBI" either, you talentless hack.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So defund the police is what you are going with Coward?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

KPG: Nice yellow flag
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

It’s much clearer now. I feel bad for Kierland. Obviously his parents treated him like shit.

Let’s take up a collection and buy K a nice dress. Something really frilly. Wonder what size he wears? Maybe a child’s medium?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:30 pm KPG: Nice yellow flag
So you ever get tired of being wrong?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:39 pm It’s much clearer now. I feel bad for Kierland. Obviously his parents treated him like shit.

Let’s take up a collection and buy K a nice dress. Something really frilly. Wonder what size he wears? Maybe a child’s medium?
You are the one hating on people for their clothes so nice projection.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Clothes and lipstick and personal choices are not the issue, and have never been. Rather it is the imposition of this entire Queer identity into the public sphere, including very young kids in public schools. The drag performances go far beyond the "story time" indoctrination sessions, and include very lewd and depraved sexual behavior. It's shocking and depraved, and I'm neither religious nor puritanical.

If someone cannot understand this basic opposition to the mainstreaming of Queer Theory and "trans" "affirmation," well they must either be one of the Queer "community" or just some sort of disgusting anarchistic asshole--like Squirm Worm. :wink:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So it is about personal choice. Gotcha.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

The kids have no choice in being indoctrinated. It's very clear. What's ambiguous is just who is behind this depraved agenda? :meds:
Before God was, I am
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

And what attracts nutcases like Kierland to the movement.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Says the guy scared of a dress.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Kierland is a Current Thinger. Membership in that group is the hallmark of emotionally-driven, low functioning intellect.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

What Qtard nonsense are you spouting now?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

And "trans" people are vexed and violent... :shock:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1647563258541359106
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Obsessed
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

The "trans" lunacy and its supporters certainly are obsesed. :oops:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Obviously this is a BoogerLturd endgame.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Shut the fuck up.

Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

No I think I’ll keep fucking with you you POS AI.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Who's behind this lewd and delusional romp? .. :shock:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1647755133453996032
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So to recap: You get the death penalty for wearing a dress in Florida now.
Freedum!
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Why is Aidan Hale consistently dead-named as Audrey Hale by the press? Why was Aidan's manifesto deemed too incendiary to release to the public?

Why are trans-men treated differently from trans-women?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:07 pm Clothes and lipstick and personal choices are not the issue, and have never been. Rather it is the imposition of this entire Queer identity into the public sphere, including very young kids in public schools. The drag performances go far beyond the "story time" indoctrination sessions, and include very lewd and depraved sexual behavior. It's shocking and depraved, and I'm neither religious nor puritanical.

If someone cannot understand this basic opposition to the mainstreaming of Queer Theory and "trans" "affirmation," well they must either be one of the Queer "community" or just some sort of disgusting anarchistic asshole--like Squirm Worm. :wink:
Affirmation comes with censorship to keep everyone on message:
https://nypost.com/2023/03/30/cbs-execs ... drey-hale/

..Top executives at CBS News have banned staffers from using the word “transgender” when reporting on the Nashville shooter — despite the fact that police have said Audrey Hale was just that and cited it as a key point in the case, The Post has learned.

“The shooter’s gender identity has not been confirmed by CBS News,” the network’s executives insisted in a Tuesday memo obtained by The Post. “As such, we should avoid any mention of it as it has no known relevance to the crime. Should that change, we can and will revisit.”

Sources said Ciprian-Matthews and Milne spent 15 minutes on the Tuesday call discussing the directive — which bewildered many journalists, given that Metropolitan Nashville Police Chief John Drake said Hale was transgender and that her identity may be relevant to the motive.

“This is absurd because the police identified Hale as transgender,” a CBS insider said. “If the cops didn’t address it, maybe you could avoid it, but withholding information is not journalism.”

The decision has since been reflected in the network’s coverage. Hours after the shooting on Monday morning, correspondent Janet Shamlian reported on “CBS Evening News with Norah O’Donnell” that Hale “identifies as transgender.”

Following CBS’ Tuesday call, however, the mentions of Hale’s gender identity stopped....
Asinine decisions like this come from the top. Why is it so important to lie about Aidan Hale, and his motives? Why assist Aidan's parents in burying the truth?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Kierland wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 1:13 am Says the guy scared of a dress.
It's about more than a dress if drag performers cancel an entire parade to avoid being classified as an adult performance.

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/flo ... s/3019013/

No children shouldn't be at adults only events. Why isn't it possible for drag/cross-dressing to be family friendly? Because it can be. Drag/cross-dressing by itself is neutral. What else was going to be going on in that parade?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

These "protestors" are like zombies. They simply stalk the police or anyone who opposes their blaring jabber. They have absolutely no concern for the rule of law, let alone basic politeness. 8)
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Only AI could be that stupid
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Why is everyone picking on Kierland?

I will go against the grain and support one of his views....as soon as he gets something right.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Name one thing I got wrong you fucking tard. Read more, post never.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 4:59 am

Asinine decisions like this come from the top. Why is it so important to lie about Aidan Hale, and his motives? Why assist Aidan's parents in burying the truth?
Her motives. "Aidan" had a vag.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It’s Trippy that you care so much his genitalia that you would literally take the time to call him a her just to be a dick.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

mvscal wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 3:14 pm
Innocent Bystander wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 4:59 am

Her motives. "Aidan" had a vag.
Yeah. Aidan's vagina is the source of the disrespect.

Aidan chooses to identify as male, like Buck Angel and Elliott Page and all of those victims of the East German Olympics treadmill. I think she's a chick, too, but our opinion is not supposed to matter because SCIENCE.

But something is wrong here. There's been a major media break in the consistency on the trans message with the Aidan Hale case. We're beaten over the head by this same media to respect the pronouns of men who decide they want to be women. So much so that when these dudes get arrested for physical assault or touching children, they're referenced as females.

Aidan is not being afforded that same courtesy. Aidan is dead named. Aidan doesn't get the courtesy extended to MtF pedophiles, of all people Why? Feels like women are not taken seriously, yet again....unless they're giving birth. Then they are allowed to be men.

It's infuriating.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Kierland wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 3:31 pm It’s Trippy that you care so much his genitalia that you would literally take the time to call him a her just to be a dick.
Nigga, read your news sources. The Media Itself is calling Aidan Hale 'her'. This isn't a hate on mvscal thing. The MSM is pulling this in papers of record. They're not even bothering to call Aidan 'Aidan', they're calling Aiden 'Audrey'.

Explain this shit.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Why would anyone play along with a "trans" person's mental delusion? Sure, they can change their name, and this will generally be respected. But to insist that everyone else actually regard a man as a woman, or vice versa, is appalling. And to give in and support this lunacy--even making it law to do so--is sheer insanity and cowardice on an unprecedented scale. No other culture in history has ever surrendered so much as far as basic principle and honesty.
Before God was, I am