Back the Blue

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Re: Back the Blue

Post by Innocent Bystander »

JPGettysburg wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:05 pm Today's left-wing democrat party MUST continue the "race" divide at ALL COSTS to stay in power.
It's a strategy, yes. Just as Republicans must.
It's not that I don't think you get the subtleties of each version of the gambit. I believe you don't care.

They must use race IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE to maintain political power.
The final boss is Israel, not race.

We are seeing cracks in this strategy however, with the recent purple state victories in Virginia and Florida.
Voting is irrelevant. Maybe it's been irrelevant since West Virginia -- or Article 1 Section 2. The methods have gotten slicker, though. You really believe what the media shows you?

DeSantis won in a landslide.
So did Biden, twice. Doesn't mean anything. Today he has pleased massa. Tomorrow he may displease massa, or be set aside for a shinier "It" candidate.

And obviously, the left-wing democrat governor of Virginia was tossed out in favor of a republican.
When votes don't mean anything, the answer is the backroom. What do you think was discussed in those backrooms, jp?

This "race" bullshit propaganda by the left is showing signs that the end is indeed in sight.
The end of a strategy, yes; but not the style of play.

As far as the police are concerned?

Scorpion units are just the beginning. It's the logical evolution of law enforcement. As predator animal terrorists prey on innocent people, law enforcement will become increasingly stronger.
You wrote these three sentences this way on purpose?

Remember Robocop? Art imitates life and life imitates art. NOTHING to do with race and EVERYTHING to do with domestic predator terrorists in cities from coast to coast.
If you didn't write them on purpose, you may have watched it, but I do not believe you m absorbed it. The unimpeded flight of the Chinese satellite told you the true tale, jp. We the citizenry are the terrorists.

The vast majority of people who don't commit crimes will be overwhelmingly in favor of a "ROBOCOP" to make their cities safe from violent animal felons.
Then you've forgotten how widely condemned the drone strike in Texas was a decade ago. Ir the lack of citizen enthusiasm there is for the drone dogs. It's all good in someone else's neighborhood or overseas, never one's own. They'll have to hide it as something else, like how it's been done with cell phones and OnStar.

I'm excited to see "Robocops" in every single democrat controlled city. It's gonna be great.
Have you met Dan Vogel?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

But again, why do we back the blue? Because of this..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLAK_d0byfo

Just another routine savage assault by joqqers in Oakland... :shock:

But where's Al Sharpton?
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Told you cops suck. What a waste of money.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

A waste of money indeed. Cops are having no impact on serious crime yet they protect the courts

Taxpayers should demand more from the police than this bs.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Bill in Houston wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:28 pm
You are the worst of the white supremacy movement.
There is no such movement. Get a grip, you fucking pantload.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:44 pm But again, why do we back the blue? Because of this..

But where's Al Sharpton?
She got exactly what she voted for. Zero fucks given here.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 7:47 pm
There is no such movement. Get a grip, you fucking pantload.
Because a racist says so. That’s pretty funny.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 7:48 pm
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:44 pm But again, why do we back the blue? Because of this..

But where's Al Sharpton?
She got exactly what she voted for. Zero fucks given here.
We’ll you don’t care about anyone but yourself so that par for the course.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

mvscal wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 7:47 pm
There is no such movement.
I don't think I'll read a more stupid statement all week (not that the RWNJ's in here won't try to beat your statement).
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yeah nobody ever cared about repetition.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice admission
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 12:34 pmor are you just limo libbing out of boredom?
Scumbag lawyer is scumbag. Misbehaving joqqers are his gravy train.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

How cute, the yellow ginger graces us with his stupidity.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

https://www.reddit.com/r/therewasanatte ... heese_gta/

Fucking clown show.

Two hits on suspect, hits on fellow “officers”, and suspect hit them once. Only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to shoot wildly till maybe you hit something.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Great job, officers. Believe it or not, Buffalo used to be a nice city. Then they showed up and now it's infested with disgusting joqqers like this clown.
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes I did like the part where they shot each other.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

It was worth it as long as Chester testified in that last up onto the embankment Bonnie and Clyde finale. Sure the cops were a little chippy, they'll need some seasoning, but the verve and enthusiasm to actively seek out, flush out and light the fuck up the psycho joqqers was impressive and encouraging. :grin:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Why am I not surprised you love ineptitude?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

What ineptitude? The jogger's dead, right? :wink: And BHM isn't over yet.
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Racist scum. Mommy must be proud.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

Kierland wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:46 pm https://www.reddit.com/r/iamatotalpiece ... e_medical/

Kill people, it’s what pigs do.
That appears to be a bad situation but drawing conclusions before an investgation has even started is extremely poor form for a "lawyer." Maybe you should allow the system to play out before flapping your dick licker?? Hmmm...whaddayasay?
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Which is what you say every time a black person or any kind of “lefty” is accused of something.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

JPGettysburg wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:58 pm
Kierland wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:46 pm https://www.reddit.com/r/iamatotalpiece ... e_medical/

Kill people, it’s what pigs do.
Left-wing prosecutors kill people when they let violent felons loose.
Most recent casualty, a 9 year old girl in Orlando
Yeah what about prosecutors. We get it bot.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Kierland wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 5:41 pm Which is what you say every time a black person or any kind of “lefty” is accused of something.
I Know You Are But What Am I?

Seriously? You fucking suck at this.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That’s not what that was. It’s pretty clear we have two bots at this point.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Kierland wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 6:42 pm That’s not what that was. It’s pretty clear we have two bots at this point.
I will continue saying this because it continues to be true: You are what you hate.

Every post you deride, every fallacy you dislike are exactly the posts and fallacies in which you engage. You're the most prolific hypocrite I have ever seen. It's simply amazing to watch you kick your own ass and not realize it.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Again not how that works.
Stupid bot.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nobody ever cared about repetition.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“Colorado sheriff honors deputy after he killed man who mistakenly got in wrong car
By
GT Staff
February 26, 2023
One of the deputies in a Colorado sheriff’s office was awarded a medal after he fatally shot a man who mistakenly attempted to get into the incorrect car while picking up his brother from a nearby middle school.”

Just a bad apple or two.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

JUBMs in Fairfax County, VA, blew away a guy suspected of stealing sunglasses. Nice going, pigs.

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/poli ... 383e77c132
Police shoot, kill man accused of shoplifting at Tysons Corner Mall
The shooting stemmed from an alleged theft at the mall which led to a foot chase by officers.

FAIRFAX COUNTY, Va. — Police in Fairfax County shot and killed a suspected shoplifter on Wednesday evening after a foot chase outside Tysons Corner Mall, the police chief said.

The Fairfax County Police Department (FCPD) said the shooting happened in the area of Fashion Boulevard in McLean.

Police Chief Kevin Davis said two officers shot the man outside the mall following a foot chase. The unidentified man was taken to an area hospital with life-threatening injuries where he later died.

One of the officers was in uniform and one wasn't.

Davis couldn't say whether or not the man shot had a weapon. On Thursday, investigators had the large crime scene still blocked off for much of the day. They could be seen using a K9 and what appeared to be metal detectors in the woods where the shooting took place.

It is unclear if a gun was ever found, but guests of a nearby hotel recalled hearing multiple gunshots.

"My husband told me, 'Did you hear that pop pop pop?'" Liezl Heintzelman said. "I think there was somewhere around five gunshots. It's very scary because we're staying here at the Marriott and we know this is the safest area."

According to Davis, the loss prevention team at the mall alerted FCPD of a theft in progress, and officers responded.

Once on scene, loss prevention officers led police to the suspect, and the suspect fled, Davis said. Officers began chasing the man on foot.

Officers chased the suspect out of the store and about a quarter mile, Davis said, where the chase entered a small wooded area near the mall.

The officers continued to chase the suspect into the wooded area, and at some point, both officers fired their guns, striking the man.

>Watch the full news conference from Police Chief Kevin Davis below:
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

To be fair, in this case the cops completely fucked up. The idea that someone isn't allowed to take a pill--or an M&M--while being questioned by the police is bullshit, and the ensuing violent arrest of him was completely inappropriate. And why couldn't two burly officers subdue the squirelly little guy who had already explained and apologized for the mistaken car incident? This isn't like the case in Grand Rapids where a single officer was wrestling with a burly and drunk guy from the Congo and then shot him as he grabbed the officer's taser. No, this was a completely unnecessary shooting--and murder--of a guy who hadn't done anything arrestable. And both officers should be charged. Giving the shooter a purple heart is a disgrace. :o

And justice should be dealt to the officers as well as the perps, and of course I continue to back the blue.
Before God was, I am
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Kierland wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:19 pm Nobody ever cared about repetition.
I've told you more than once. Your problem is misuse of language.

JustPunishingGuttenberg is guilty of repetition and it's a problem.
Shut up, Randy!
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:09 am To be fair, in this case the cops completely fucked up. The idea that someone isn't allowed to take a pill--or an M&M--while being questioned by the police is bullshit, and the ensuing violent arrest of him was completely inappropriate. And why couldn't two burly officers subdue the squirelly little guy who had already explained and apologized for the mistaken car incident? This isn't like the case in Grand Rapids where a single officer was wrestling with a burly and drunk guy from the Congo and then shot him as he grabbed the officer's taser. No, this was a completely unnecessary shooting--and murder--of a guy who hadn't done anything arrestable. And both officers should be charged. Giving the shooter a purple heart is a disgrace. :o

And justice should be dealt to the officers as well as the perps, and of course I continue to back the blue.
You’re referring to the Grand Rapids cop who tackled a man to the ground and shot him in the back of the head while kneeling on his back? Stopped for a traffic violation? That one?

The same cop now charged with murder? That one?

You’re a total POS. Of course you back the blue.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Donnie Baker wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:11 am
Kierland wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:19 pm Nobody ever cared about repetition.
I've told you more than once. Your problem is misuse of language.

JustPunishingGuttenberg is guilty of repetition and it's a problem.
But who do you call out? Like I said you don’t care about repetition.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

JPGettysburg wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:46 am
Kierland wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:54 am How cute, the yellow ginger graces us with his stupidity.
I'm a true red ginger.
Pause.
:lilever:
I demand private photographic evidence of this turn of events.
Preferably before St. Paddy's Day.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Bill in Houston wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 3:02 am
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:09 am To be fair, in this case the cops completely fucked up. The idea that someone isn't allowed to take a pill--or an M&M--while being questioned by the police is bullshit, and the ensuing violent arrest of him was completely inappropriate. And why couldn't two burly officers subdue the squirelly little guy who had already explained and apologized for the mistaken car incident? This isn't like the case in Grand Rapids where a single officer was wrestling with a burly and drunk guy from the Congo and then shot him as he grabbed the officer's taser. No, this was a completely unnecessary shooting--and murder--of a guy who hadn't done anything arrestable. And both officers should be charged. Giving the shooter a purple heart is a disgrace. :o

You’re referring to the Grand Rapids cop who tackled a man to the ground and shot him in the back of the head while kneeling on his back? Stopped for a traffic violation? That one?

The same cop now charged with murder? That one?

You’re a total POS. Of course you back the blue.
\

Bullshit. The video clearly shows the burly drunk perp--with three warrants--grabbing the taser from the officer and trying to do who knows what? Of course it was justified, both legally and practically, since the felon was now assaulting the officer--who was not kneeling on his back, but desperately trying to subdue the burly drunk perp. The charges of course came from some Soros DA--just as withthe the jogger Auberey and St. George himself. Dangerous violent career criminal nogs need to be removed from society, and this officer was forced into making a contribution to this end. Unlike the reprehensible coward in Colorado, this offcier deserves a medal. Back the blue.
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Back the blue is what Nazis do.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

No, we back the blue to fight against fascist thugs... :o

https://twitter.com/i/status/1617028777019674630
Before God was, I am