it is the SUPER BOWL damnit, so CALL IT!

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Re: it is the SUPER BOWL damnit, so CALL IT!

Post by smackaholic »

JPGettysburg wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:38 pm
smackaholic wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:57 pm His QB sneak proficiency was impressive. Dude was more or less automatic at getting 2-3 yards. Whole lot of teams out there wish they had that sort automatic 2 yards when you absolutely need it.
Shit, Barry Sanders averaged 5.2 per carry.
Some years even higher.
And WTF does that have to do with the QB sneak preficiency, where the whole point is to make a very small yardage gain. I am not trying to compare his ability as a running back to one of the greatest RBs ever.

BTW, his ability to get that sure 2 yards is as much a testament to the center and guards as it is to the QB.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

JPGettysburg wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:49 pm
Bill in Houston wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:57 pm Apples and oranges are well beyond your comprehension. You’ve cemented that fact a long time ago.

Someone with your lack of understanding shouldn’t use statistics.
OH MY GOD YOU ARE STUPID BEYOND ALL WORDS!!!

I knew that a quarterback's avg. Gain statistics ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT from running backs.
I KNEW THAT BEFORE YOU WERE BORN!!

I was keeping track of NFL statistics before sacks were being officially counted.

YOU SIR are a complete and utter DUFUS RETARD.

The purpose of my analogy between a running back and a quarterback, was because he was pointing out how shitty the QB's avg. Gain was.
So naturally I pointed out that yes, as a QB, it's pathetic to not have his avg. Gain per attempt be more than a GOT DAMN running back.

You incredibly stupid retard.

FUCK you're an ignorant cunt.
huh?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Forgive him, he’s glitchy AI.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

JPGettysburg wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:49 pm
Bill in Houston wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:57 pm Apples and oranges are well beyond your comprehension. You’ve cemented that fact a long time ago.

Someone with your lack of understanding shouldn’t use statistics.
OH MY GOD YOU ARE STUPID BEYOND ALL WORDS!!!

I knew that a quarterback's avg. Gain statistics ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT from running backs.
I KNEW THAT BEFORE YOU WERE BORN!!

I was keeping track of NFL statistics before sacks were being officially counted.

YOU SIR are a complete and utter DUFUS RETARD.

The purpose of my analogy between a running back and a quarterback, was because he was pointing out how shitty the QB's avg. Gain was.
So naturally I pointed out that yes, as a QB, it's pathetic to not have his avg. Gain per attempt be more than a GOT DAMN running back.

You incredibly stupid retard.

FUCK you're an ignorant cunt.
Again you fail to grasp the entire point. Apparently the two sentences I posted were too much for you to comprehend. We’ve all seen this many times before.

You don’t understand how an average is calculated nor how to interpret it.

https://www.prideofdetroit.com/platform ... tory-stats

Barry was great, but definitely not who you wanted to give the ball in a fourth down and short yardage situation. You know, like the whole point of Suckaholic’s take which you failed to understand, again,
and again,
and…

Go ahead and ignore all facts, as you always do, and make a complete jackass of yourself.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

There is no way that was typed by a human.