Doctor Debates Caveman...uh oh...

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Sven Golly
Elwood

Re: Doctor Debates Caveman...uh oh...

Post by Sven Golly »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:22 pm
Sven Golly wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:46 pm Now he's hearing Peanut character voices?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fetter ... ife-report

I just hope the voice he's hearing one of logic and reason, as opposed to those ideas espoused by his party.
He wasn't hearing multiple voices as your misleading post implies. He merely said that what he hears is comparable to the garbled sound of the teacher in the Peanuts cartoons.

But spouting misinformation is nothing new for you.
Oh that's much better. The Peanuts teacher was so lucid. :meds:

You tried to correct me, but failed miserably by kicking your own ass!
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:22 pm
Sven Golly wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:46 pm Now he's hearing Peanut character voices?

I just hope the voice he's hearing one of logic and reason, as opposed to those ideas espoused by his party.
He wasn't hearing multiple voices as your misleading post implies. He merely said that what he hears is comparable to the garbled sound of the teacher in the Peanuts cartoons.

But spouting misinformation is nothing new for you.

Caveman aside, Santos's cleft with reality is clearly unprecedented, and makes Biden's galling lies and plagiarism back in the day seem pale by comparison. Santos is absolutely insane, and the real question is how the hell did he get elected? Sure, AOC was similarly unqualified, but we know that she was chosen by a deep-pockets "progressive" PAC in a sort of America's Got Talent search and was carefully shuttled through the primary in the blighted NYC district with her cute looks and super low voter turnout. Okay, but Santos ran in a much busier and stable district (i.e., white) with what should have been real scrutiny about his various claims. Can you imagine how his defeated opponent is taking all this? 8)
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

JPGettysburg wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:04 pm
Kierland wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:03 pm They will lie about anything.
Yes, your party lies about everything and anything.
IKYABWAI

Outstanding!
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:57 pmSantos is absolutely insane, and the real question is how the hell did he get elected?
A bunch of myopic confirmation-bias GQP tards elected him, what do you think.

Aka idiots.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

I guess so, but everything about Santos in his full-on Identity Politics facade is that of a Demo. Why would the GOP voters in Nassau county be so blind all of a sudden? He can probably sell ice to an Eskimo when he's not being outted as an all-time fraud. 8)
Before God was, I am
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

So now you're concerned about peoples' mental health?

Why don't you start with your own party?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:40 am I guess so, but everything about Santos in his full-on Identity Politics facade is that of a Demo. Why would the GOP voters in Nassau county be so blind all of a sudden? He can probably sell ice to an Eskimo when he's not being outted as an all-time fraud. 8)
“I know we elected him but it’s still then Demos fault.”

Speaking of mentally ill.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Well let's hear Squirm Worm's actual explanation of how the Nassau County GOP voters could acquiesce to the smarmy queer? Were they too afraid to call bullshit? Was he that persuasive on the stump?

And of course as indignant and outraged as the GOP voters are in that district, none of them--no one at all--is blaming his inexplicable election victory on the Demos.

But the question is still front and center--regardless of affiliation. How the fuck did this guy get elected? It's one for the ages. :!:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

We already told you, it’s because you people are crazy.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Fetterman's team assured in a statement that he is "in good spirits and talking with his staff and family,"

EAAAAGGGGH NOOGAHHH ARRRRRRRGHH HUUUUUUNGHHHH

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:40 am I guess so, but everything about Santos in his full-on Identity Politics facade is that of a Demo. Why would the GOP voters in Nassau county be so blind all of a sudden? He can probably sell ice to an Eskimo when he's not being outted as an all-time fraud. 8)
They are not blind all of a sudden. YOU just had a glimpse of noticing how blind and easily duped they are.

Now follow along here . . . You are one of Them. Programmed, bullshit fed, GQPer, fully able to produce and elect turds like Him, for your slave master.

THis could be your cosmic moment of enlightenment if you but open your eyes to see.

Go for the light.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:57 pmSantos's cleft with reality is clearly unprecedented,
Maybe he should have just lied about being a "native American" in order to obtain preferential treatment in order to advance his academic career or lied about being a Vietnam veteran in order to bolster his credentials in a senatorial campaign.

Santos is a seamless fit for Congress. He's just a little excitable. He couldn't wait to get to there, roll up his sleeves and get to work lying his ass off like a proper member of Congress. He will settle in.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yeah what about all those other people!?!

Laziest “argument” out there. Great job nazi.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

mvscal wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:11 pm
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:57 pmSantos's cleft with reality is clearly unprecedented,
Maybe he should have just lied about being a "native American" in order to obtain preferential treatment in order to advance his academic career or lied about being a Vietnam veteran in order to bolster his credentials in a senatorial campaign.

Santos is a seamless fit for Congress. He's just a little excitable. He couldn't wait to get to there, roll up his sleeves and get to work lying his ass off like a proper member of Congress. He will settle in.
Fucking money. The system is broken, you idiots. Fix the system or shut the fuck up about lies from "the other side."

mvscal is becoming my favorite poster here. He never bloviates. Every word has meaning and he weaves them masterfully.
Shut up, Randy!
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

JPGettysburg wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:10 pm
Meat Head wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 9:58 pm
They are not blind all of a sudden. YOU just had a glimpse of noticing how blind and easily duped they are.

Now follow along here . . . You are one of Them. Programmed, bullshit fed, GQPer, fully able to produce and elect turds like Him, for your slave master.

THis could be your cosmic moment of enlightenment if you but open your eyes to see.

Go for the light.
It's stunning how stupid and clueless you are.
Programmed bullshit is fed to you daily, YET you have ZERO idea of how duped, played and manipulated you are.
You are one worthless and weak minded sheep.

The left LOVES gullible easily duped sheep like you.
NEEDS you to retain power.
bot example #441 at least
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Meat Head wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 9:58 pm

Go for the light.
But Meatfuck, what I'm poiinting out is that any reasonable conservative--myself included--would not buy into his squishy Victim act for a second. What you're describing is the lefty voting for AOC or the towelhead bitch from Minnesota. :oops:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Donnie Baker wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:19 pm
mvscal wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:11 pm

Fucking money. The system is broken, you idiots. Fix the system or shut the fuck up about lies from "the other side."

mvscal is becoming my favorite poster here. He never bloviates. Every word has meaning and he weaves them masterfully.
Is it his Whataboutism you like the best? His yellow streak? That he likes pedos and rapists? His racism? Or is the way you always find ginger pubes stuck in your teeth when you blow him?
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Kierland wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:52 pm Or is the way you always find ginger pubes stuck in your teeth when you blow him?
Kierland also wrote:Homosmack? In 2023?
Fucking hypocrite piece of shit.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It’s not homosmack you stupid searching tard. It’s “you are his bitch” smack.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

You fantasizing about a dude giving a blow job to another dude is not homosexual?

You're confused about an awful lot of things.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Metaphors escape you. Probably because you are stupid.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Good stuff, nazitraytorr.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice white flag.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Yellow
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Donnie Baker wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 8:32 pm Yellow
You have no idea what that means do you parrot?
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Uh oh. Somebody got triggered! Get him a safe space and a cookie STAT!
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You’re the kind of guy who gets pissy when someone says “roll down the window” or “film this” aren’t you?
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Epic non-sequitor.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I knew you were going to run from the other thread. You’re predictable like that.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

And False Equivalency too boot! You're really checking boxes on the Things Kierland Hates When Other People
Do Them BINGO card.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That doesn’t even make sense. You are worse AI than JPenis.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Apparently he had a hard time dealing with the concept of the wheel... :?

Washington — Pennsylvania Sen. John Fetterman checked himself into Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Maryland on Wednesday night to receive treatment for clinical depression, his office said in a statement.

Adam Jentleson, the senator's chief of staff, said that Fetterman's depression, which he has experienced "off and on throughout his life," became severe in recent weeks.
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

So...any updates on Mongo McDroolbucket? Been about two weeks now. The wife and kids have left the country to go zipline in Canada (allegedly) and, evidently, he is co-sponsoring legislation from the psych ward at Walter Reed. How does that work again?

Nobody in the media seems to be even a little bit curious that a US Senator has simply vanished into a white tile purgatory while the business of his office appears to be carrying on without him.

Mongo only pawn in game of life....
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:42 am So...any updates on Mongo McDroolbucket? Been about two weeks now. The wife and kids have left the country to go zipline in Canada (allegedly) and, evidently, he is co-sponsoring legislation from the psych ward at Walter Reed. How does that work again?

Nobody in the media seems to be even a little bit curious that a US Senator has simply vanished into a white tile purgatory while the business of his office appears to be carrying on without him.

Mongo only pawn in game of life....
Dianne Feinstein is 89 and out indefinitely (in general) but with shingles. Fetterman can't vote because he's getting mental health treatment. And Biden sold DC residents down the fucking river today (as expected) because he's a coward and a hypocrite and wanted to keep Joe Manchin in his back pocket, which would be hysterical if the stakes weren't so high. Ds are doing some real winning these days.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Shut up, Randy!