Post your State of the Union LIVE updates in here

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: Post your State of the Union LIVE updates in here

Post by Kierland »

Yea naziaholic thinks the election was stolen and Dump can say anything as long as he says “oh but be peaceful” at some point. He is dumber than dirt.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Not a good look for “Speaker” MyKevin

Having to shush members of his own caucus so they don’t look like complete idiots on national TV.

How many do you think actually GARA about what MyKevin thinks or wants? For sure not MTG. And this is a group that already comes off as a third rate clown show made up of second grade dropouts.

Score at least one for Dark Brandon. He fucking schooled these morons last night.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Gibberin' Joe was so jacked up on Adderall that he could have defended LeBron on that record-breaking shot. :shock:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You obviously have no idea how adderall works.

“He’s sleepy”
“No he’s jacked up”

Make up your fucking mind.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Jsc810 wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:00 pm Holy shit you're saying that the election was stolen?

Is this another sarcasm that I'm missing?
What I am saying was that the election was a mail in ballot free for all with no possible way to validate millions of votes. A system was put in place where large scale "vote harvesting" took place in enough areas to get Joe over the finish line.

Do I have proof?

No, as I said, there was a system put in place where it was easy to cheat and impossible to catch the cheaters.

But go ahead and believe that Joe outperformed Obama by a large margin in urban areas of key states. Yeah, sure that happened.

There is a way to solve this problem and avoid any more Jan 6 shit-shows. That is to require everyone to vote in person with a valid photo ID. States can provide such IDs free of charge to the few who for whatever reason, don't already have one.

Absentee ballots should be for military members deployed outside their state of residence. There could be accommodations made to assist the elderly or others requiring assistance where voting officials could come to them to cast their votes. We should also make voting a minimum of 5 days with it ending on the traditional "voting day".
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:34 am You obviously have no idea how adderall works.

“He’s sleepy”
“No he’s jacked up”

Make up your fucking mind.
These idiots are beyond stupid. Is there anything they don't lie about?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:39 am
What I am saying was that the election was a mail in ballot free for all with no possible way to validate millions of votes. A system was put in place where large scale "vote harvesting" took place in enough areas to get Joe over the finish line.

Do I have proof?

No, as I said, there was a system put in place where it was easy to cheat and impossible to catch the cheaters.

But go ahead and believe that Joe outperformed Obama by a large margin in urban areas of key states. Yeah, sure that happened.

There is a way to solve this problem and avoid any more Jan 6 shit-shows. That is to require everyone to vote in person with a valid photo ID. States can provide such IDs free of charge to the few who for whatever reason, don't already have one.

Absentee ballots should be for military members deployed outside their state of residence. There could be accommodations made to assist the elderly or others requiring assistance where voting officials could come to them to cast their votes. We should also make voting a minimum of 5 days with it ending on the traditional "voting day".
Nope, not gonna happen, no matter how many times you repeat the same lame talking points here. Continue crying about it.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

You each argue over irrelevancies. A Chinese balloon flew over the US and Canada without impediment and without authorization, violating the airspaces of two sovereign countries -- and no one's head has rolled. On the contrary, China demands the US be punished for destroying their balloon. And no heads roll.

That should have been the entirety of the SOTU from the President, the Left and the Right in Unison.

Why wasn't it?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:49 am
smackaholic wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:39 am

Do I have proof?

Nope, not gonna happen, no matter how many times you repeat the same lame talking points here. Continue crying about it.
Yeah, I get it, you are OK with shit-show elections because they favor your side. By any means necessary, right comrade?

We'll see how that works out when actual insurrections take place.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:58 am You each argue over irrelevancies. A Chinese balloon flew over the US and Canada without impediment and without authorization, violating the airspaces of two sovereign countries -- and no one's head has rolled. On the contrary, China demands the US be punished for destroying their balloon. And no heads roll.

That should have been the entirety of the SOTU from the President, the Left and the Right in Unison.

Why wasn't it?
Didn't you hear Joe. We wanted to let it fly all the way across the country so we could counter-spy on it. Then splash it in salt water which would quite likely ruin a good bit of the electronics aboard it.

The fukking thing should have been dropped somewhere in Montana. Doing it in an area with deep snow cover would have been a good idea as it would possibly limit impact damage to enable us to better inspect it.

Claiming that it would have been hazardous is bullshit. You ever been to Montana? It's rather sparsely populated. It ain't New Jersey.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

How did it fly across Red Alaska? You Qtards must have been napping.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:10 am Yeah, I get it, you are OK with shit-show elections because they favor your side. By any means necessary, right comrade?

Mail in voting is safe, secure and works. Just because your lunatic mind is full of nutsy conspiracy theories and plain old ignorance doesn't change that fact. Nobody said you had to like it.

Once again, the GQP never changes to attract voters, instead it wants to rig the system.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

smackaholic wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:15 am The fukking thing should have been dropped somewhere in Montana.
Several black podcasters are asking why the US employs satellites to spy on US citizens to the point where they use our conversations to sell us advertisements, and can pinpoint the headline someone is reading on a park bench -- they can do all this from space -- but didn't know a huge ass foreign balloon carrying a payload the size of three buses was floating over US airspace, particularly our military installations.

That is to say, it should have been dropped before it entered our airspace. Montana is too late. Montana is a sop.

We are sold out. By whom?
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

The Chinese know this administration is willing to allow a balloon to traverse the width of our country. What’s to stop them from sending one that drops biological pathogens on us ?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

smackaholic wrote:But go ahead and believe that Joe outperformed Obama by a large margin in urban areas of key states. Yeah, sure that happened.
It is easy to see how it happened.

The left has never HATED anyone more than they hate Donald Dump.

After watching 4 years of his insanity, they were HIGHLY motivated to get out the vote and get him out of office.

It didn't mater who the Dim candidate was.

Beyond that, Donald Dump shit the bed in epic fashion in debate #1 with Joe Bidet.

Did you forget about that?

He was a drugged up ultra-spaz in that contest.

An absolute joke -- and Americans said enough is enough with this clown show.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 12:14 pm
smackaholic wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:10 am Yeah, I get it, you are OK with shit-show elections because they favor your side. By any means necessary, right comrade?

Mail in voting is safe, secure and works. Just because your lunatic mind is full of nutsy conspiracy theories and plain old ignorance doesn't change that fact. Nobody said you had to like it.

Once again, the GQP never changes to attract voters, instead it wants to rig the system.
Safe, secure, and works huh?

Ballot chain of custody, and the lack thereof bitch.

How are you that ignorant?
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

Just like every other election fraud rant, zero evidence.

Keep spinning dummy.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Well, let's go back to voting on one day. Make sure every voter has an ID.

That will eliminate any worries about fraud.

Oh, but you and your ilk won't have the ID thingy, it being racist and all. :meds:
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Liar.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sure buddy.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

JPGettysburg wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:17 pm
Bill in Houston wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:33 pm Just like every other election fraud rant, zero evidence.

Keep spinning dummy.
Oh, multiple videos of ballot boxes being stuffed at 3 am at multiple locations, by a perp wearing a mask and gloves, is zero evidence?
You have ZERO brains.
Then show it. where are these videos?

I don’t expect to see anything from you, though, just like your endless spinning to avoid answering a simple question put to you in another thread.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

JPGettysburg wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:20 pm
Mikey wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:47 pm

Oh, multiple videos of ballot boxes being stuffed at 3 am at multiple locations, by a perp wearing a mask and gloves, is zero evidence?
You have ZERO brains.

I don’t expect to see anything from you, though, just like your endless spinning to avoid answering a simple question put to you in another thread.
Wait.
You're asking me to show you videos that are readily available all over?

WTF?
You said that they are readily available all over. Prove it. Should be easy enough to post a link to any specific example that you know of. Or do you need lessons on how to do that?

That's your MO. You make all sorts of wild claims and then when challenged to back them up it's nothing but spin and deflect. You are so fucking obvious it's just really pathetic.
Last edited by Mikey on Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

JPGettysburg wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:31 pm
Mikey wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:47 pm

You have ZERO brains.

A federal judge in Wisconsin ruled that "drop boxes" in unsecured areas are illegal.

When did it become ok to expand our elections to unsecured boxes all over the country?
The left-wing party loves it because it's not secured
They love "no ID" laws because it's unsecure.
They don't want a secured election process.
That's become obvious over the past several decades.
Still not answering the question. As usual.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That’s not a vid.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

smackaholic wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:11 pm
Jsc810 wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:26 pm 72% approval of SOTU

Who gives a fukk about bullshit polls.

Answer my fukking question.

What has Joe accomplished? Give me concrete results, not gibberish about passing bipartisan legislation.

What did Trump do that was so terrible?
And it was a CNN poll to boot. :lol:
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

JPGettysburg wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:36 pm
Mikey wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:08 pm
JPGettysburg wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:31 pm

A federal judge in Wisconsin ruled that "drop boxes" in unsecured areas are illegal.

When did it become ok to expand our elections to unsecured boxes all over the country?
The left-wing party loves it because it's not secured
They love "no ID" laws because it's unsecure.
They don't want a secured election process.
That's become obvious over the past several decades.
Still not answering the question. As usual.
Here's the problem with Kierland and you.

I stated factually that biden lied during his speech on Tuesday night.
Then I again stated factually that biden has since "doubled down" on his lies in Wisconsin.
He's literally lying daily.
THEN, Kierland responds by calling me a liar, EVEN THOUGH it's proven that I am 100% correct in saying that biden indeed lied.

So what's the point of ANY dialogue if you guys deny actual facts?
What you state as "facts" are only your opinions, unless you can back them up with something other than "well I said so." And you still deflect and spin with every post. Seriously just go the fuck away. Your word vomit is really starting to annoy me.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Sven Golly wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:53 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 12:14 pm

Safe, secure, and works huh?

Ballot chain of custody, and the lack thereof bitch.

Chain of custody is important anytime evidence is introduced in court. Even laptops.

“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

Mikey wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:24 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:23 pm
smackaholic wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:11 pm What did Trump do that was so terrible?
For the thousandth time: Foisted a violent insurrection on the Capitol to interfere with the peaceful transfer of power.
That was a peaceful protest. Just another day in DC with maybe a few more tourists.
True. The one in January 2017 in DC was far worse and more violent.
well kiss my ass and call it rosy
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

Seriously, what has happened to people on this board? This political back and forth has gone on for a decade now.

Let’s all be friends and stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

JPGettysburg wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 3:13 pm
General Peters wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 1:58 pm
Mikey wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:24 pm

That was a peaceful protest. Just another day in DC with maybe a few more tourists.
True. The one in January 2017 in DC was far worse and more violent.
100% correct.
What you just said is a FACT, yet every left-wing retard denies that.
Fukken yep. They know it, and it's why the game plan is to scream and squawk and squeal and call all conservatives NAAZZZIIIIS lol

THey are so buttfukked with hypocrisy that it must be draining to wake up every morning after a day of lying profusely and say "damn....I gotta do that all over again today?" :lol:
well kiss my ass and call it rosy
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You all sound like Rush Limpdick. All sound and fury amounting to nothing. Just hate and bile. The Alex Jones contingent of the board.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Check out my new avatar guys

Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

General Peters wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:18 pm THey are so buttfukked with hypocrisy that it must be draining to wake up every morning after a day of lying profusely and say "damn....I gotta do that all over again today?" :lol:
I miss Tarkus. Is he okay? Can Roach unban him?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:43 pm Check out my new avatar guys

And you too are jacked up on adderall? :doh:
Before God was, I am
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Rumps wrote:Seriously, what has happened to people on this board? This political back and forth has gone on for a decade now.
Give it another decade.

If the Dims on the board hear, "You're a fvcking idiot," another billion times, they'll come around.

And vice versa.
If the R's on the board hear, "You're a nazi pedo," another billion times, they'll come around.

These things take time.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

#soon
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

:)
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“70% of our GDP is created in counties Biden won.”

That can’t be true. You stupid flyover fucks and other assorted hillbillies can’t be that inept.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Who uttered that nonsense?

Oh, it was the SOTU? That explains it. Biden talking in 3rd person is disturbing, but what isn't that comes out of his piehole.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sven Golly wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 8:07 pm Who uttered that nonsense?

Oh, it was the SOTU? That explains it. Biden talking in 3rd person is disturbing, but what isn't that comes out of his piehole.
Nice ASSumtion ASShat.