How are you celebrating Black History Month?

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Re: How are you celebrating Black History Month?

Post by Bill in Houston »

smackaholic wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:43 pm
Bill in Houston wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:15 am
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:02 am Oscar was great indeed, but even he looked up at the mountain range that was Errol Garner. Sort of a combination between Art Tatum, Monk, and Beethoven's left hand, Garner was a force of nature--whose band never rehearsed, and no one else ever soloed, and no one even knew what the tune would be as Garner would weave an intro each time teasing at the tune, and then break into it. The band--bass and drum, with occasional congo--would be along for the ride. I had overlooked him for a long time, mistakenly associating his bit hit, Misty, with the tasteful but light playing of Nat King Cole. Big mistake. Garner's version is barely recognizable--like a tornado.

The Grammies were a disgrace to black music and culture. If this is what black America is giving to the world--Lizzo, Beyonce, and a bunch of jabbering joqqers who all look increasingly ugly and depraved--then we've made a terrible mistake allowing them to live and breed here. :doh:
An entire nation built on black culture and black lives and you puke shit across a keyboard and call it a thought.

What an absolute waste of oxygen you are
Jeezus, you are one sorry woke POS.

Of course, black people contributed plenty, particularly in music. They contributed in plenty of other areas as well. But to go on as if we'd still be living in huts if we didn't have these amazing black folks to enrich our lives is bullshit. We'd have managed. Our music and sporting events would have been boring though.

And if balck folks are superior, can you possibly explain why things go to shit in any society where they are a majority? I wish it wasn't the case, but the sad fact is that for whatever reason, it is the case. And no, it's not because evil whitey is sabotaging them.
Hey fuckface, where’s your math showing the contribution of enslaved black labor to the economic development of the US from 1619 to 1865 and beyond???

Go ahead and do your research. I can continue to wait.

Or is this something you would prefer to brush aside, like all the rest of your white supremicists?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Bill in Houston wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:02 am Hey fuckface, where’s your math showing the contribution of enslaved black labor to the economic development of the US from 1619 to 1865 and beyond???

Go ahead and do your research.
Where is yours? You know, if it's not too much trouble.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

mvscal wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:53 am
Bill in Houston wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:02 am Hey fuckface, where’s your math showing the contribution of enslaved black labor to the economic development of the US from 1619 to 1865 and beyond???

So the point was completely missed by your tiny, narrow mind.

Why am I not at all surprised.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Nice white flag.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Not at all a white flag.

I directly addressed your inability to grasp the issue. If you want to back away like a pussy, I can’t stop you.

You’re better off admitting this has gotten beyond your mental capacity. You know, reading and cognition and all that shit you can’t handle.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:01 am Nice white flag.
Says the guy who has me on ignore.

Sweet Irony.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Bill in Houston wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:06 am Not at all a white flag.

Yeah, it is. You're the one who claimed that this country was "built on black lives." So...where's your math to support that assertion.

I'll just have a seat over here and wait. I'm sure you must have it close at hand, right?
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Economic development via agriculture and ag exports, essential to the initial development of this nation, was performed via enslaved labor.

Without which your white supremicist mission could not have survived.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:11 am

Yeah, it is. You're the one who claimed that this country was "built on black lives." So...where's your math to support that assertion.

I'll just have a seat over here and wait. I'm sure you must have it close at hand, right?
He’s a Nazi so he expects impeccable records for shit he doesn’t believe in. Of course if it’s stuff he believes in any lie will do.

Basically he is a racist POS.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Surely you can see that "Bill" and Squirm Worm are one and the same. The grammatical markers, as well as the ludicrous caricature of radical rhetoric indicate that like the Grammys parading overt Satanic reverie, he's not even trying to hide it. :lol:

As for the fatuous claims attending the "1619" narrative, and any supporting evidence, fuggedaboutit...it ain't coming. :wink:
Before God was, I am
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Mijo.... you're the history buff.

https://constitution.congress.gov/brows ... section-2/
Clause 3 Seats:
Representatives and direct Taxes shall be apportioned among the several States which may be included within this Union, according to their respective Numbers, which shall be determined by adding to the whole Number of free Persons, including those bound to Service for a Term of Years, and excluding Indians not taxed, three fifths of all other Persons. 
https://constitution.congress.gov/const ... article-4/
Section 2: ...No Person held to Service or Labour in one State, under the Laws thereof, escaping into another, shall, in Consequence of any Law or Regulation therein, be discharged from such Service or Labour, but shall be delivered up on Claim of the Party to whom such Service or Labour may be due.
Is it the forest, trees, or chainsaws with you?
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Pretty hard to punk a punk who’s already a punk, I guess.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:41 pm They're one and the same. So why are you acting like such a fence post with Down's Syndrome in responding with indignation as though you're talking to a real person? :doh:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let's Turd is nearly as good at insults as MVS cal.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I don't have any actual figures, but, I could point to the fact that the half of the country that had slaves was far poorer than the half that didn't.

This inconvenient fact kind of shoots a hole in the claim that slavery leads to wealth.

Once the whole market based economic theory got rolling along with Adam Smith, it became clear to anyone who looked at it seriously that slavery was a shitty way to make money.

Why do you think the British led the movement to do away with it? You don't really think they did it for moral reasons, do you? I mean, yeah, they used morality to market the idea, but the bottom line is that people do things for the primary reason of self interest.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

What a crock of shit. If their plantations were worthless why not just give them away? You racist fucks will pretzel logic anything.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

There were plenty of wealthy plantation owners. It’s the folks that had to work on them that were poor.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

smackaholic wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 6:30 pm

I don't have any actual figures, but, I could point to the fact that the half of the country that had slaves was far poorer than the half that didn't.

This inconvenient fact kind of shoots a hole in the claim that slavery leads to wealth.

Once the whole market based economic theory got rolling along with Adam Smith, it became clear to anyone who looked at it seriously that slavery was a shitty way to make money.

Why do you think the British led the movement to do away with it? You don't really think they did it for moral reasons, do you? I mean, yeah, they used morality to market the idea, but the bottom line is that people do things for the primary reason of self interest.
Are you really going there? That is the level of intelligence you rise to?

The slavers never had the wealth of the northerners? That’s your take? JESUS FUCKING CHRIST you are stupid.

That and maybe the southern slavers were stupid and inept and incapable of development, hmmm. Look fuckwit, I don’t need any math from you (assuming you’re capable).

Yes colonial reliance on enslaved labor lead to the development of wealth in the USA. I’ll wait for you to refute that, with or without statistics.

In your brilliance economic mind, where does unpaid labor calculate to loss of wealth? Again I’ll wait for any response with or without stats. But please try to include some level of logic.

Slavery has always been a lucrative means of production. Why do you think it had continued throughout the history of humankind? Adam Smith never refuted that, but go ahead and make shit up because it’s convenient for your conscience.

And fuck the British and their abolition. Fuck you and your USA abolition. If white supremacy were still able to effectively carry on enslavement they happily would. The devious ways have lead to other means today.

We can delve into that once you own your utter bullshit above.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

Wait until Bill in Houston learns that not every black person in the South was a slave. A fair number of them were slave OWNERS. His brain is going to explode.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Donnie Baker wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:35 pm Wait until Bill in Houston learns that not every black person in the South was a slave. A fair number of them were slave OWNERS. His brain is going to explode.
God gawd. You and your moral equivalency. Wait till you learn how logic works. Talking about brains exploding.

Typical racist dirt bag.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Donnie Baker wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:35 pm Wait until Bill in Houston learns that not every black person in the South was a slave. A fair number of them were slave OWNERS. His brain is going to explode.
What exactly is a ”fair number?”
Please cite specific data including numbers, locations and calendar year(s), and the percentage of the total slave population owned by blacks.

:popcorn:
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yeah what about all the people Hitler didn’t kill!?! Did you ever think about that!?!
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

JPGettysburg wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:23 pm
Mikey wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:09 pm
Please cite specific data including numbers, locations and calendar year(s), and the percentage of the total slave population owned by blacks.

Why would you only count the slaves blacks owned here?
If you really want to be enlightened, just look at their enslavement, rapes, tortures, murders, etc....etc.....etc....BEFORE they ever set foot over here.

ALL races are guilty.

It's part of the human condition.

The problem is that YOUR left wing party, lies about this.
Why do you suppose that is?

I know why. The question is, do you know why?
And furthermore, if you do, why continue lying?
Is it some kind of left-wing mental illness?
Why don’t you answer my question?
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

The whole food thing is always one of the lamest arguments EVER.
Guarantee you one asshole complained, the rest were like "FUCK YEAH!" (ROACH A DANCING BANANA SMILEY WOULD GO GREAT HERE)
Food, like many stereotypes, but REALLY FOOD, is not racist.
It's FUCKING true. The truth hurts sometimes ... is an old saying.
The truth about that saying though is .... it only hurts if you are
too fucking stupid to have realized it sooner, or ashamed of it for
some reason. I'm sorta Irish, sorta Kraut, and sorta Indian (feather,
not dot) so stereotype the hell out of me with whatever food
analogies you want. No fucks given.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

I called this scenario earlier in the thread. Serving soul food for black history month is not racist. Complaining about it is moronic. Apologizing for it is gutless and pathetic.

There might a valid complaint for serving watermelon out of season maybe.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

You don't have to be offended, kcdave. Triggered in Seattle, White Knightland, Bill in Cuckton, and Menstrual Mikey will do it for you.
Shut up, Randy!
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

How many? Let's start with an integer greater than zero which is sufficient to demolish the Left's narrative.

Blacks have been enslaving blacks since the dawn of humanity, ya loon.
Shut up, Randy!
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Donnie Baker wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:02 am You don't have to be offended, kcdave. Triggered in Seattle, White Knightland, Bill in Cuckton, and Menstrual Mikey will do it for you.
Where did I say anything about soul food for black history month? If you’re going to call me out at least base it on something I actually posted.

I realize that’s prolly too much to expect so feel free to continue making an ass of yourself.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Donnie Baker wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:08 am

How many? Let's start with an integer greater than zero which is sufficient to demolish the Left's narrative.

Blacks have been enslaving blacks since the dawn of humanity, ya loon.
Right on queue. 😂

Nice non-answer you’re dismissed.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 12:50 am
I called this scenario earlier in the thread. Serving soul food for black history month is not racist. Complaining about it is moronic. Apologizing for it is gutless and pathetic.

Serving food isn’t racist but serving some food is. Great take pedo.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Good lord, you woke bastards are super sensitive pussies.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

The last few posts in a two panel comic:
Donnie Baker In This Thread wrote:Image
Menstrual Mike in Response wrote:Image
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:39 am Good lord, you woke bastards are super sensitive pussies.
Yeah well wait till we start bitching about M&Ms and toy potatoes.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Bill in Houston wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:19 pm In your brilliance economic mind, where does unpaid labor calculate to loss of wealth? Again I’ll wait for any response with or without stats. But please try to include some level of logic.

Slavery has always been a lucrative means of production. Why do you think it had continued throughout the history of humankind? Adam Smith never refuted that, but go ahead and make shit up because it’s convenient for your conscience.
If slavery were a lucrative means of production, the USSR would still be in business. I will give you that the chinese do manage to work the slavery thing into their economic model, along with a healthy dose of free market help. But their success is more a case of the US being duped by them than the inherent productivity of slavery.

You point out that slaves were "unpaid".

While they did not receive a wage, there were still the costs of feeding and housing them. There was also the cost of keeping them captive.

Add to this you are going to get more productivity out of a person by paying him for productivity than you will by trying to beat productivity out of him.

Once again, I point to the various experiments with communism throughout the 20th century which all resulted in economic ruin.

If slavery made good business sense, we'd still have it.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

JPGettysburg wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:33 pm Do you fucking understand that blacks ENSLAVED, murdered, raped, tortured, beat, etc.....etc....etc.....their own people for centuries before EVER setting foot on these shores?

Which means that ALL RACES, including the black race, are guilty of heinous crimes against their fellow human beings.
I don't understand you. What fucked up thing have you seen in your personal life, that the line beyond which humanity shouldn't cross no longer exists?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

smackaholic wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:52 am If slavery made good business sense, we'd still have it.
Since we do still have it, constitutionally and practically, is it a matter of degree?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:09 am
JPGettysburg wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:33 pm Do you fucking understand that blacks ENSLAVED, murdered, raped, tortured, beat, etc.....etc....etc.....their own people for centuries before EVER setting foot on these shores?

Which means that ALL RACES, including the black race, are guilty of heinous crimes against their fellow human beings.
I don't understand you. What fucked up thing have you seen in your personal life, that the line beyond which humanity shouldn't cross no longer exists?
I believe the point JP is trying to get across is that slavery wasn't invented in America. It certainly was practiced for way too long here though. No one denies that.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nobody said you were denying it. We said you are white washing it. Which you are. Probably because you are a racist. No wait, definitely because you are a racist.

In other news Ted Bundy was still a POS even though he didn’t kill John Lennon.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

In the 19th century there was no personal or corporate income tax, and none of the profits earned by those very few--just like today--owners of factories and plantations paid any money into the public coffers. The entire premise of African slaves somehow contributing an essential degree of anything in America's development is absurd. Except of course jazz and various R&B music--wended through the Caribbean and mixed with European tunes.
Before God was, I am
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

smackaholic wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:19 am
Innocent Bystander wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:09 am

I believe the point JP is trying to get across is that slavery wasn't invented in America. It certainly was practiced for way too long here though. No one denies that.
That may be JP's point, but it appears he is minimizing the unique destructiveness of chattel slavery in the Western Hemisphere, a chattel slavery which introduced the revolutionary concept of color as race. JP appears to be stating that the slavery Nigerians sold Bantu and Fulani and Mende into with pink skins, is the same slavery Nigerians sold them into among themselves. It most assuredly was not. JP dismisses American slavery as ordinary and even banal, when it was not.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Kierland wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:16 am
mvscal wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 12:50 am

Serving food isn’t racist but serving some food is. Great take pedo.
Do you wake up everyday to an alarm clock that says "everyone is racist" instead of a buzzer, bell, or music?

Good God man, get a hobby.