Just for the Misery Fans

PING!

The Tourney has begun!

Moderators: Left Seater, Mr T

SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Just for the Misery Fans

Post by SunCoastSooner »

A little birdy told me that Jamieson is on the short list to replace Cochell and willing to listen at the end of the season..
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

guy is from columbia, got the job he wanted, program is getting better, and he goes to OU? Yeah that will happen! He already has an outstanding facility. Won';t happen

is the birdie, the idiot who also actually uses Misery? Cause noone with any lick of sense uses that.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Adelpiero wrote:guy is from columbia, got the job he wanted, program is getting better, and he goes to OU? Yeah that will happen! He already has an outstanding facility. Won';t happen

is the birdie, the idiot who also actually uses Misery? Cause noone with any lick of sense uses that.
Yeah we've all seen what sense you have. :roll:

Shit happens. If you don't think OU is better job traditionaly and facility wise then there is no point in this conversation.

Doubtful that we would hire him at any rate after I saw the interest in just our pitching coach position that opened up last season I'm sure we could hire someone far superior than Jamieson. Its just a rumor I heard and brought to the boards attention, don't ball into tears just yet.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

SunCoastSooner wrote:
Adelpiero wrote:guy is from columbia, got the job he wanted, program is getting better, and he goes to OU? Yeah that will happen! He already has an outstanding facility. Won';t happen

Shit happens. If you don't think OU is better job traditionaly and facility wise then there is no point in this conversation.

Doubtful that we would hire him at any rate after I saw the interest in just our pitching coach position that opened up last season I'm sure we could hire someone far superior than Jamieson. Its just a rumor I heard and brought to the boards attention, don't ball into tears just yet.
Your such a tard.

And in a jonsense way!
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Adelpiero wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:

Your such a tard.

And in a jonsense way!
Jonsense???? You think Misery is national name program; atleast I have some reality speckled in my posts and can see clearly the condition, state, and tradition in my schools team. Have fun on your road trip to the regional :roll:
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

SunCoastSooner wrote:
Adelpiero wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote: Yeah we've all seen what sense you have. :roll:

Jonsense???? You think Misery is national name program; atleast I have some reality speckled in my posts and can see clearly the condition, state, and tradition in my schools team. Have fun on your road trip to the regional :roll:

Your such a tard.

And in a jonsense way!
No, you have no reality.

^^^^^

Says the tard who started this stupid fucking thread!

Jonsense, bail!
Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

Post by Roger_the_Shrubber »

^ an idiot post by an .................idiot!

Whoda thunk it?

BTW, the losses to Winthrop, Eastern Mich., Texas Tex., swept by S.W. Miss. State 3 games, must make you proud.

I'd rank you about 45th.
What were we just talking about?
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

I'm just an crazy guy with a pathetic life
I post on messageboards from nine to five, hey hell I pay the price
I'm a wannabe Jew but all I want is to be left alone in my home
But why do I always feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone

CHORUS:
I always feel that somebody's watchin' me
And I have no privacy
I always feel that somebody's watchin' me
Is it just a dream?

When I come home at night
I bolt the door real tight
I call people on the phone they're trying to avoid
Well, can the people on partypoker.com see me or am I just paranoid

CHORUS

When I'm in the shower, I'm afraid to wash my hair
I might open my eyes and see Lizard King standing there
People say I'm crazy, just a little touched
But maybe showers remind me of JHawk too much
That's why...

I always feel like somebody's watching me
Who's playing tricks on me
Tell me it can't be

I don't know anymore
Are the neighbors watching me
Well is the mailman watching me
And I don't feel safe anymore, oh what a mess
I wonder who's watching me now?
Who?
PrimeX?

Who's playing tricks on me
I can't enjoy my tea!
Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

You are seriously reaching when you need a Rockwell reset.....
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Adelpiero wrote:Your such a tard.

And in a jonsense way!
Am I the only one who caught this?

I'd pay 10-1 that he didn't do it on purpose either.
Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

Post by Roger_the_Shrubber »

Adelpiero wrote:Mizzou really does suck at baseball, but I thought I would copy and paste this piece of stupidity to solidify me being a brainless asshole.
FTFY

:roll:
What were we just talking about?
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Didn't get the chance, due to family issues, to congradulate Misery in their most riveting performance against Southern Illinois the other night. They're are some real contenders in the Big 12 eh.

Hows that Baylor series coming? :roll:
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

SunCoastSooner wrote:
looks to be 1-1 Jonsense!
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Adelpiero wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:
looks to be 1-1 Jonsense!
Glad you had to wait 15 hours for them to even it up. Congrats that makes you what 5-10 over the last month? 3-8 against ranked oppenents.

Don't worry Winthrop, SIU, and SMS aren't anywhere else on your schedule.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Believe the Heupel wrote:For what it's worth, I have a feeling that Golloway will be retained as OU's head coach.
10-4 since he was named the #1 with 7 wins in a row... soon to be eight in 4 out. Our bats have come alive thats for sure.

I'm still not overly thrilled with the prospect though. I don't care for his base coaching in the least. If he is kept in charge I hope that he passes those duties on to a hired hand.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Then why is he set to interview for the job with the commitee searching for the new HC at OU?

I'm sure its just out of courtesy, huh? :roll:

A number of other coaches have been mentioned as well and I doubt he is even going to get the offer to come the same as I did earlier.

Personally if I were a betting man my money would be on Todd Butler the former OU player and current Alabama assistant or Joe Pawlowski the head coach at College of Charleston.

Pawlowski has been pretty vocal recently concerning his interest in the opening both in the media and through private channels. He has had a pretty succesful run at CoC but he is losing alot of players (atleast six have already signed MLB contracts since the conclusion of their season) and is probably trying to make his move up while his stock is at its highest and before he has to begin a major rebuilding job at his current position.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

Jonsense,

Don't worry Winthrop, SIU, and SMS aren't anywhere else on your schedule
then this masterpiece
Mid Major teams thrive on those mid week games. Winning those are the only way for a mid major to get into the NCAA tourny short of sweeping the confrence tourny. Look at Witchita State; how do you think they still got in but not win their confrence tourny. Because they beat big programs in mid week games.
MU was picked to finish 9th or 10th in Big12, they overachieved.

OU scheduled:South Alabam,Nevada,W.Illinois, E.Illinois, Ark-Pine Bluff,Dallas Baptist,Northwestern St.,TCU,Dallas Baptist again,Texas Arlington, Northern Colorado, Gonzaga.

A fucking gem of mid weeks games there Jon.

congrats on looking like a tard yet again on these boards. :roll: :roll: :roll:
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Adelpiero wrote:Jonsense,

Don't worry Winthrop, SIU, and SMS aren't anywhere else on your schedule
then this masterpiece
Mid Major teams thrive on those mid week games. Winning those are the only way for a mid major to get into the NCAA tourny short of sweeping the confrence tourny. Look at Witchita State; how do you think they still got in but not win their confrence tourny. Because they beat big programs in mid week games.
MU was picked to finish 9th or 10th in Big12, they overachieved.

OU scheduled:South Alabam,Nevada,W.Illinois, E.Illinois, Ark-Pine Bluff,Dallas Baptist,Northwestern St.,TCU,Dallas Baptist again,Texas Arlington, Northern Colorado, Gonzaga.

A fucking gem of mid weeks games there Jon.

congrats on looking like a tard yet again on these boards. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Hold down you think your bold? Great way KYOA! Yes lets do compare OOC.

Missouri's entire OOC consisted of:
Portland, Winthrop, Gardner-Webb, Akron, Navy, Indiana State, Memphis, Murray State, Eastern Michigan, Illinois State, Youngstown State, North Dakota State, St. Louis, SMS, Southern Illinois, Illinois.

Thats one hell of a back braking schedule there OOC. :roll: Hell I didn't even know some of those schools even had baseball programs until I saw them on your schedule. There is what two or three schools that actualy compete at the DIA level in most sports?

Oklahoma's OOC- Gonzaga, Arizona State, South Alabama, Eastern Illinois, Western Illinois, UCLA, Cal State - Fullerton, Nevada, Arkansas - Pine Bluff, Northwestern State, Dallas Baptist, TCU, Texas - Arlington, Witchita State, Northern Colorado.

Yeah those schedules are real comparable OOC :roll:

Another thing; you know the difference between the shit teams that OU played and the shit teams that Misery played? OU only lost one of their games (Northwestern State 13-10 in 12 innnings) out of all of those series that you and I mentioned OU playing dogs. Misery on the other managed to get their asses kicked by Winthrop, Murray State, Eastern Michigan, Southwest Missouri State (twice), and Southern Illinois.