Post by Arthur Dent »

Such a clean city.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Philly - Run by Democrats Since 1952

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Philadelphia--Run by POLICE since 1952.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

$700 million for pigs is a lot of bacon.

What do those naziis do with all that money?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Total weaselly Woke bullshit as usual. During the long tenure of Frank Rizzo, Philly was safe and clean. As for the ensuing influx of joqqers, commies, and Woke white radicals, this has proven disastrous. For example, the Move gang created a literal firestorm of violence and chaos--and yet to this day has supporters who claim it was a brave effort for "social justice." Similarly a vile fiend named Dennis Cook murdered a Philly police officer in cold blood, never denied it, was given life in prison--and changed his name to Mumia Abu Jamal and has become a hero--a saint--to the Woke mob.

Philly was a great city until it was swallowed by the toxic agenda and corruption of the DNC and joqqers who breed like rabbits. And it's the same across the country in almost every large city. Here in S.F. the mayor--A total Section 8 hood rat who when she was in her early 20's in a project, provided a false alibi to the police for her brother who had committed a brutal murder the night before--he'd robbed a Fisherman's Wharf restaurant at gunpoint (!) and fled north across the Golden Gate Bridge--and in seeking to create a diversion from the cops howling right behind him he'd pushed his female accomplice out of the car into traffic where she was struck and killed (by some poor schmuck who happened to be a bit over the limit for DUI--probably ruined his life). He was captured the next day. Now I believe that lying to abide (abet?) a murderer is a felony, but no charges were filed. And she went on to somehow come into the orbit and circle of Willie Brown and was groomed accordingly to do his bidding even now almost twenty years since he was mayor.

And while the hideous "progressive" doctrine and agenda is a serious part of the problem in S.F., believe it or not it's not as bad as in Berkeley or Oakland if only because of the ballast provided by the basic conservative quality of S.F.'s very large and politically powerful Chinese bloc--the largest Chinese community outside China in the world. And they don't like queers or blacks, simple as that. But all that aside, the real issue which underscores the dire situation at hand is the stark and rampant corruption throughout city hall. And I mean the good old fashioned kick-backs and bribes like something out of Chicago in the 1920's, as well as the newfangled scams and skims, all on an international scale. For what it's worth there's a major FBI investigation under way supposedly indicting fat cats as we speak, but suffice to say it's business as usual.
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Fake news. You’re fake news.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Really, Squirmy? You're saying the vid is fake? :o
Before God was, I am
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Since 2015 Republicans have controlled the Governor's mansion & both the house & senate of Arkansas. And what do they have to show for it in their state rankings?

Health Care..........................#49
Education.............................#41
Economy...............................#41
Infrastructure.........................#43
Crime & Corrections.................#48

If one really wants to send their state into the crapper they should vote for the morons who wear the red hats.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

"Diego," it's fucking Arkansas . You can't possibly try to score points citing that transmogrified hallucination of Jezebel.

Try Cali or New York.. :popcorn:
Before God was, I am
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Where did Arkansas rank in each category the prior decade? As bad or worse.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So what you are saying is it needs to be compared to when the opposing party was in power. So we need to look at Philly in the early 50’s, right before BrownvBoard, but you are not a racist. It’s just a coincidence.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

No, Squirmy, we need to compare each city before it reached the tipping point of joqqers ruining everything--and everywhere they're allowed to live and breed, including all of Africa, Haiti, and Jamaica, as well as every city, neighborhood, or public school district where they comprise a majority--or even close. Sure, that's a dire fact--but a fact nonetheless. :oops:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Racists gunna racist.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Well go 'head with you're bad self, Squirmy, step up and cite a single nation, city, neighborhood or public school system with a jogger majority--or even close--which is not in a state of desperate default. It's easy to just call everyone "racist" or similar snotty insults, but let's see you actually prove me wrong. :oops:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

We have been thru this- Tulsa
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

No, unlike you, Tulsa's been through it. First it was a city pleasant and friendly, helpful and kind. And then the joqqers rolled in, and the troubles began. And that inevitably leads to indiscretions--think Emmett Till's dad in Italy--and suddenly there's a bunch of n-words with rifles shooting dead several white vigilante members--and then gettin' bolder in some sort of bodacious frenzy. And then they realize they're only a few generations out of the bush, are far out numbered, out gunned, out strategized, and they get shot to shit and their neighborhood burned down. Okay, civility was restored to Tulsa. But they came back. The joqqers. And now they've got blasting hip-hop, guns, surly attitudes that stretch the definition of surly. And Tulsa is completely fucked.

:!: :!:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It’s always funny to see just what crazy racist thing you will say next.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

And it's always pathetic that you can't rationally dispute any of my observations. And yes, you're typical of the fetal-positioned SJW. :x
Before God was, I am
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Stating facts is not racist.

Ignoring facts because they don’t fit your view of a particular race is racist.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Fuck off you racist POS and your defense of the white terrorists who burned down Greenwood.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

What about the folks who have reduced Baltimore, Philly, St Louis, Memphis, Cleveland, Detroit, etc., to dangerous and defaulted shitholes? Why aren't you concerned about today, Squirmy? :doh:

And by the way, keep an eye out for this guy--who just attacked a NYC subway rider with a rock, leaving him unconscious and in critical condition.

Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

My post was directed at the other racist even though it obviously applies to you.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Your post? You're Squirm Worm who says nothing but "raycist" like a little kid. What's your post to the drive-by victims? The store owners brutally robbed, the honest people murdered by the cackling joqqers? :oops:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Don’t want to be constantly called a racist? Don’t constantly be a racist.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Kierland wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:32 am Fuck off you racist POS and your defense of the white terrorists who burned down Greenwood.
Project much?

You are one sad, stupid racist POS.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Oh do tell how that makes any sense you race baiting fuckwit.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Kierland wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:32 am Don’t want to be constantly called a racist? Don’t constantly be a racist.
No one gives a fuck what some little punk like you says. But I do care about the victims of the astronomically disproportionate amount of violent crime committed by joqqers.

Like this dentist from Oakland, Dr Xu.

Just gunned down in broad daylight by some jabbering, cackling joqqers in a stolen Tesla...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N3IV91qbW0

But of course squirmy Woke worms just ignore it and keep bleating about "raycism." How disgusting. How does it look in the mirror?
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Because you don’t give a shit about her, you only care about the color of the accused, because (as we have discussed) you are a racist.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Absolute bullshit. I know Asian women like that, as well as others--and we all feel the same. We're all disgusted by the joqqers and their depravity.
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:48 am Absolute bullshit. I know Asian women like that, as well as others--and we all feel the same. We're all disgusted by the joqqers and their depravity.
All my friends are also racist. Great defense.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Your defense of vicious cretins is unfathomable. Your cries of racism mirror the ignorance of those who have continually kept blacks “in their place” since the mid 60s…that being the Democrats who have done everything they can to reinforce the victim mentality among blacks. Keeping people in a childlike state is about as racist as you can get.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

More lies. I’m not defending anyone and nobody is buying your The Dems are the baddies all while lumping all blacks in one pot and crying “you’re the racist” while sucking turd’s dick in the process.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Kierland wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:51 am
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:48 am Absolute bullshit. I know Asian women like that, as well as others--and we all feel the same. We're all disgusted by the joqqers and their depravity.
All my friends are also racist. Great defense.
it's not just my friends who are disgusted by the joqqers, it's everyone. Except you? Squirm Worm isn't concerned about 2,000 car-jackings in Philly this year--up from last year? Squirm Worm is all in with Larry Kastner, the hooknosed parasite Soros DA who blames it all on "systemic racism"? Squirm Worm is circling the drain, and so are the Woke weirdos and twisted "progressives." Squirm Worm really won't be missed :wink:
Before God was, I am