They're Not Even Trying To Hide It....

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: They're Not Even Trying To Hide It....

Post by Kierland »

Ah yes the old white flag.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

MS wrote:Read the facts sheet you lying fuck, they are not one and done.
poptart wrote:With this current insanity, kids need at least two, and most likely extra "boosters" whenever the "authorities" declare that they must again inject.
Kids get a chickenpox vax at 12-15 months. Done.
Then another one years (4-6) later. Done.
Same for measles, mumps.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/parents/di ... cella.html

That is a far cry from a 7th grader being required to take 2 shots in the span of a few weeks -- plus a new booster a few months later, and then another one a few months later if the authorities declare it.
Endlessly.

It is not sane.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Good fucking god, read the pfd. We are talking about Governor Freedum and what is required to attend a FL school.

Must you idiots lie about everything?
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Kierland wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:55 pm We are talking about Governor Freedum and what is required to attend a FL school.
No COVID "vaccine" is required to attend Florida schools.

That's what we were talking about.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

All kids, K-12
Four or five doses of diphtheria-tetanus- pertussis (DTaP) vaccine (spread out over a span of 12 years)

Three doses of hepatitis B (Hep B) vaccine (taken in infancy)

Three, four or five doses of polio (IPV) vaccine* (3 shots as an infant, one shot years later)

Two doses of measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) vaccine (taken approx. 5 years apart)

Two doses of varicella vaccine (taken about 5 years apart)

For 7th graders
One dose of tetanus-diphtheria-pertussis (Tdap) vaccine in grades seven through twelve (one shot)

An updated DH 680 form to include Tdap, must be obtained for submission to the school (one shot)

None of this is the same as a 7th grader being required to take 2 shots in the span of a few weeks -- plus a new booster a few months later, and then another one a few months later if the authorities declare it.
Endlessly.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

So what if it’s not “the same?” Is it not still a requirement?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Arthur Dent wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:11 pm
Kierland wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:55 pm We are talking about Governor Freedum and what is required to attend a FL school.
No COVID "vaccine" is required to attend Florida schools.

That's what we were talking about.
You were talking about freedum till I pointed out your nazii god doesn’t believe in freedum and then you just ignored that inconvenient truth.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Mikey wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:35 pmSo what if it’s not “the same?” Is it not still a requirement?
There are still people sane enough, and with balls enough, to opt out of BAD ideas.

poptart wrote:These fauxines do not stop a person from getting Covid -- and they do not stop a person from infecting others with Covid.

The adverse effect are off the chart, and we've only just begun with it, because proper long-term studies on these fauxines were not done.

Beyond that, kids have solid, growing immune systems, and the rate of death for kids from Covid is pretty much infinitesimal.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

From DeSantis' Facebook page:

Ron DeSantis
August 2 at 6:51 PM ·
As students head back to their classrooms this fall, I'm happy to clear up any "confusion" the media may have about appropriate curriculum:

✅ Math, Reading, Writing
❌ CRT, Sexualized Content, Transgender Ideology

Florida schools will educate children, not indoctrinate them.

https://rondesantis.com/meet-ron/

Navy veteran and played baseball in college. How can you not vote for him if he runs for prez, MS? :lol: :lol:
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

We have been thru this: it’s because I’m not a nazii.

Funny how it took about a week after the search warrant for the wackos to get their marching orders. They went thru a shit ton of excuses before they settled on… DeSatanist!
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Arthur Dent wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:42 pm From DeSantis' Facebook page:

Ron DeSantis
August 2 at 6:51 PM ·
As students head back to their classrooms this fall, I'm happy to clear up any "confusion" the media may have about appropriate curriculum:

✅ Math, Reading, Writing
❌ CRT, Sexualized Content, Transgender Ideology

CRT is curriculum at the collegiate level. Calling for the banning of CRT being taught in K-12 schools is just a dog whistle for the racists.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

This distinction is false and misleading in practical terms. That is, while high schools aren't teaching the dialectics of Marcuse, or the bath house antics of Foucault, they are promoting the basic premise of "systemic racism," "white privilege, " and "intersectional" oppression, etc. Similarly, they're promoting the Gender Theory lunacy, which is joined at the anus with CRT. And of course they reflexively accuse any attempt to stop this indoctrination as evidence of "racism," etc.
Before God was, I am
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Keep pushing the woke garbage until we collapse. When the Chinese become our masters blacks will cease to exist in this country. If any blacks remain, they will be suffering an existence far worse than anything they’ve previously experienced. The Chinese are by far the most racist people on the planet and blacks are considered subhuman by the CCP.

So just keep pushing the bullshit the far left advocates. You’ll love the new America you get. Fucking idiots.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

The unchecked racism of the Han Chinese is indeed well documented, Artie, but it's basically the same with the Japanese and Indian cultures. No Asian nation would ever allow black "communities" to form in their lands--for obvious reasons. However, the Chinese and Indians in particular are more than willing to use the history of discrimination against blacks as a means to maintain a basic anti-white narrative. Case in point, the latest novel by a academic PC hack from India, Moshin Hamid, The Last White Man, a ludicrous fantasy of white people simply waking up one day and being brown. And he clearly insists that this is a good thing.
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Of what are you speaking, Willis?

Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Alabama burbs? That's sort of a contradiction in terms--but what's your point? Why would just another jogger with a gun mean anything anywhere? You seem like you're in a lazy sort of daze--just drifting along, offering meaningless and witless snipes in the form of pissy insults, unable to stay focused on a topic. What's the deal, "Roach"? :wink:
Before God was, I am