They're Not Even Trying To Hide It....

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

They're Not Even Trying To Hide It....

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

L.A. DA George Gascon slithered by the massive recall effort by having a full 30% of the collected signatures invalidated. That's about 200,000.

In the 2020 presidential election, California invalidated 1% of the mail-in votes, while the national average was .8%

And there's surprise and indignation that people would question the 2020 election? :doh:
Before God was, I am
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: They're Not Even Trying To Hide It....

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Who?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

C'mon, Screwy, you can't actually live under a rock. Gascon is the L.A. DA, and was previously the S.F. DA. In both cases he's demonstrated an absurd degree of Wokeness , which translates in to a broad policy of Catch and Release when it comes to all manner of violent crime. Like his Bolshevik brethren--and successor in S.F.--Boudin, Gascon was the target of a recall drive, following the successful ousting of Boudin in S.F. And the support for Gascon's recall was overwhelming, with almost 800K signatures collected to meet the 500K requirement. Okay, so some signatures will always be invalidated. But in this case no oversight was permitted because it wasn't technically an election. And over 200K invalidated? :oops:

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/08/1 ... t-00051978
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

The disdain and outrage against Gascon was even more than that for Boudin--who was overwhelmingly recalled by the S.F. voters, for fuck's sake. The idea that no oversight was allowed for the evaluating of the signatures--unprecedented--indicates that the DNC and the deranged Soros contingent is willing to do anything--and they don't care how outrageously fraudulent it appears. Much like the raid on Orange Man's residence.
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:58 pm L.A. DA George Gascon slithered by the massive recall effort by having a full 30% of the collected signatures invalidated. That's about 200,000.

In the 2020 presidential election, California invalidated 1% of the mail-in votes, while the national average was .8%

And there's surprise and indignation that people would question the 2020 election? :doh:
Fake news.

Why you got a lie bro?
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

We'd better hope that the FBI has something solid and can incarcerate Trump. Otherwise this raid likely will get him re-elected.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Arthur Dent wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:04 pm Otherwise this raid likely will get him re-elected.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

You don't think if Trump runs in '24, he can beat whoever the Dems nominate? Unless someone arises out of nowhere, the Dems' potential candidates right now have no hope.

My fear is that he'll remain free and destroy the chances of DeSantis being the GOP nominee and easy victor in the election. DeSantis would be the first major party candidate I could vote for in decades.
Get fucked
Just do it

Post by Get fucked »

whomever

Get fucked
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Get fucked wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:17 pm whomever
You're wrong.
Get fucked
Just do it

Post by Get fucked »

"can beat whoever the Dems nominate"

Whomever is the object of verb beat.

Objective equals whom

Get fucked
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Arthur Dent wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:54 pm You don't think if Trump runs in '24, he can beat whoever the Dems nominate? Unless someone arises out of nowhere, the Dems' potential candidates right now have no hope.

My fear is that he'll remain free and destroy the chances of DeSantis being the GOP nominee and easy victor in the election. DeSantis would be the first major party candidate I could vote for in decades.
That is because you are a nazii.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:58 pm L.A. DA George Gascon slithered by the massive recall effort by having a full 30% of the collected signatures invalidated. That's about 200,000.

Are you really this ignorant/stupid?

Ballots and petition signatures are not the same thing, and not even remotely comparable.

Nothing to see here. Fuck off and/or get a life. Or just off yourself.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Jsc810 wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:46 pm
Arthur Dent wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:54 pm You don't think if Trump runs in '24, he can beat whoever the Dems nominate? Unless someone arises out of nowhere, the Dems' potential candidates right now have no hope.
You really think people will vote for someone who stole nuclear secrets? Really?
Dump is engaged in just another one of his grifts.
Fundraising.
Having hordes of dummies send him money because... "He's fighting the deep state!"

rotf...

Fat Fvck has no chance of being elected.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Jsc810 wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:46 pm You really think people will vote for someone who stole nuclear secrets? Really?
Have you not seen and heard his supporters?! I have no doubt he could be re-elected. His constituency would have no qualms at all about voting for him.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Roach wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:59 pm We need the grammar firm of LTS, Dent, MS, and Mikey for an opinion on this.
Yeah, it's whomever--which substitutes for "her," "him, " or "them."

But Artie is right about the rest as usual. DeSantis is the clear overwhelming frontrunner for the GOP and of course could crush whatever steaming shit sandwich the DNC rolls out as it circles the drain.

And yes, Orange Man could indeed royally fuck things up, though the DNC seems prepared to do anythingto derail him.
Before God was, I am
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Arthur wrote:Have you not seen and heard his supporters?! I have no doubt he could be re-elected. His constituency would have no qualms at all about voting for him.
Dump was able to just get by Hitlery in 2016 because he convinced just enough "undecidedes" to vote for him.

Folks in the middle, or the moderate Dims, are not voting for him again.

Dump is a fat, ridiculous clown.

An abject failure.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Dump won't be available to run much less eligible after his felony convictions for possession of TS/SCI documents w/o the proper security clearance.

And that's not even considering if he's convicted of providing those docs to a foreign government....
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Do you actually believe the drivel you spew?

Notice the DOJ is refusing to reveal the actual warrant and its source. What a farce.
Before God was, I am
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:00 am Do you actually believe the drivel you spew?

Notice the DOJ is refusing to reveal the actual warrant and its source. What a farce.
It's an ongoing investigation, dumbfuck. DOJ is under no obligation to make public the affidavit for the warrant.

And notice what happened to J6 witnesses when their names became known...before even testifying.
9/27/22
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

you mean this ludicrous clown? :lol:

Before God was, I am
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Kierland wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:21 pm

Just the opposite actually. I like DeSantis because he allows his state's citizens freedom.

Forcing vaccines on citizens was a Newsom thing...is he a nazii?
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Arthur Dent wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:02 pm

I like DeSantis because he allows his state's citizens freedom.
Some of them, anyway.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Mikey wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:27 pm

Some of them, anyway.
Who do you feel he isn't affording freedom?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Just the opposite actually. I like DeSantis because he allows his state's citizens freedom.

Forcing vaccines on citizens was a Newsom thing...is he a nazii?
So, Whataboutism after lying about freedum. You are a fucking idiot.
Try getting your kid in school in FL while they are unvaxxed you lump of cumdust.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Arthur Dent wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:50 pm

Some of them, anyway.
Who do you feel he isn't affording freedom?
Oh STFU. You are just like all the other talking point driven naziis. Freedum! Freedum! While you take away freedom after freedom. Take HB1647 and shove it up your ass, you projecting twat.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

You’re ignorant as hell, Kierland.

I have 3 young grandkids in school in Florida. None of them are vaxxed and they won’t be.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Some of them, anyway.
Against which ones does he discriminate, Mikey? As usual, you attempt some cheap hit and run with nothing to back it up. I think you might need some top surgery. :wink:
Before God was, I am
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Tell that to the children of LGBT parents who aren't allowed to discuss what they did with their parents over the weekend....
9/27/22
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

What the fuck are you talking about, "Diego"? That which DeSantis is opposing is the effort by the alphabet mafia to allow the teachers to NOT tell anything to the parents. No one's stopping the kids from saying anything. Are you totally boxed in the daytime? :doh:
Before God was, I am
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:06 pm

Tell that to the children of LGBT parents who aren't allowed to discuss what they did with their parents over the weekend....
That’s not the case at all. Read the legislation. The woke mob twisted it from day one and you’re just regurgitating what you’ve been told is in it. There’s nothing of the sort in there.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice dodge you lying twat.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

You POS. We were talking specifically about the COVID vax.

Good lord, you are one obfuscating turd.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

No YOU were talking about it like it’s somehow different than the other shots kids need because some talking head told you it was.

You’re just stupid nazii sheep.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Kierland wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:55 am No YOU were talking about it like it’s somehow different than the other shots kids need because some talking head told you it was.
It is different from other vaccines. It doesn't prevent the disease and it causes a huge number of adverse reactions. And the numbers below are just thru July 2021!

You want to accuse someone of parroting commentary?! BWAHAHAHA!!! Geez, this from the most sheeplike poster in here, you woke moron.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... g-destanis
"The move is “obvious intimidation and suppression to keep eligible Floridians from even trying” to vote said Blair Bowie, a lawyer at the Campaign Legal Center, a watchdog group, who specializes in voting rights for people with felony convictions."

Blair Bowie a friend of yours? Seems to be someone you can identify with. Eligible voters have no problem voting in Florida.

My biggest concern (if DeSantis runs for prez) is that Florida could elect some woke POS as guv. As things are now, Florida is rocking along...don't screw it up, Floridians.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

MS wrote:No YOU were talking about it like it’s somehow different than the other shots kids need
It is completely different.
Not even close.

The vaccines kids have been required to take have been -----> one shot. The end.
With this current insanity, kids need at least two, and most likely extra "boosters" whenever the "authorities" declare that they must again inject.

These fauxines do not stop a person from getting Covid -- and they do not stop a person from infecting others with Covid.

The adverse effect are off the chart, and we've only just begun with it, because proper long-term studies on these fauxines were not done.

Beyond that, kids have solid, growing immune systems, and the rate of death for kids from Covid is pretty much infinitesimal.

No kid should be required to take these shots.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

AD,
Hey dumbass! All those other vaxxes that your Nazii god requires for school also have side effects and don’t stop the disease or they would have been discontinued years ago, but I really love your guilt by association. Who the fuck is BB? I guess that means you suck 1-6 traytorr cock.

And whatabout the fact that your nazii god requires any vax? How the hell is that freedom? And he also loves the drug war and the prostitution war and the voting rights war and the …..

Face it you have been TOLD he loves freedum so you parrot that talking point, like a bot.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:06 pm
MS wrote:No YOU were talking about it like it’s somehow different than the other shots kids need
It is completely different.
Not even close.

The vaccines kids have been required to take have been -----> one shot. The end.
With this current insanity, kids need at least two, and most likely extra "boosters" whenever the "authorities" declare that they must again inject.

These fauxines do not stop a person from getting Covid -- and they do not stop a person from infecting others with Covid.

The adverse effect are off the chart, and we've only just begun with it, because proper long-term studies on these fauxines were not done.

Beyond that, kids have solid, growing immune systems, and the rate of death for kids from Covid is pretty much infinitesimal.

No kid should be required to take these shots.
Read the facts sheet you lying fuck, they are not one and done. There is nothing you are saying about this shot that can’t be said for any shot.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

SB, it's obvious that MS has completely abandoned any pretense of truthfulness and any ability to argue in a sane manner.