Reinhart Suddenly Switched Jobs...

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Reinhart Suddenly Switched Jobs...

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

...from a federal prosecutor to work for Jeffery Epstein :shock:

Yep, simple as that. He got the call (" $20 million, just get me off with no jail!") and said yes...

But, he switched sides in the middle of the case, quitting the US Attorney's office and going on to defend several of Epstein's employees. He later faced a lawsuit from several of Epstein's accusers, accusing him of sharing information with Epstein's legal team during the switch. He denied the allegations.

And this is the judge who signed off on the mystery warrant? How twisted can this get? :waz:

:popcorn:
Before God was, I am
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Re: Reinhart Suddenly Switched Jobs...

Post by Mikey »

There’s no mystery.

Nice try.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

About Epstein? His clients? His lawyers? :hfal:

Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

One wacko spammer left. It’s kinda quaint.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Good. This shithole can remain the depository for the transgendered and racist far left posters.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:42 am About Epstein? His clients? His lawyers? :hfal:

You said the “mystery warrant.” There’s no mystery there you lying POS.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Arthur Dent wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:59 pm Good. This shithole can remain the depository for the transgendered and racist far left posters.
Just more proof you are a bigot. Roll around in your hate.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Kierland wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:45 pm
Arthur Dent wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:59 pm Good. This shithole can remain the depository for the transgendered and racist far left posters.
Just more proof you are a bigot. Roll around in your hate.
Unlike you, I don't hate anyone.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You fucking liar. We can all read what you just posted.

Dead body? What dead body?
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

You’re right. I do hate racists.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Mikey wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:28 pm
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:42 am About Epstein? His clients? His lawyers? :hfal:

Of course it's a mystery until it's unsealed--and we see what actual evidence was presented to a judge that would lead him to sign off on a raid of a former U.S. president's residence. Gee, it must be something really serious. :popcorn:

As far as Reinhart being a total whore for Jeffery Epstein, I guess that doesn't bother the deep-sea fishing expedition that is the DNC summer activity.
Before God was, I am
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:25 pm
Mikey wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:28 pm

Of course it's a mystery until it's unsealed--and we see what actual evidence was presented to a judge that would lead him to sign off on a raid of a former U.S. president's residence. Gee, it must be something really serious. :popcorn:

As far as Reinhart being a total whore for Jeffery Epstein, I guess that doesn't bother the deep-sea fishing expedition that is the DNC summer activity.
The warrant was made public days ago. So you don't know the difference between a warrant and an affidavit, or the difference between voting ballots and signatures on a petition. Is there anything that you actually do know?

:meds: :meds: :meds:
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Yes, the mystery affidavit, which amounts to the exact same thing--the supposed evidence that called for such a rash action. And they won't reveal it.

As for the difference between validating signatures and mail-in ballots, again the point is that no oversight was allowed--specifically because of the difference. That previous examinations of signatures for recall efforts were open to oversight is what makes this incident completely sleazy and corrupt. Try and keep up--instead of ankle-gnawing at any moot point.
Before God was, I am
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

I know that, being a card carrying MAGA, you will deny this but there are plenty of controls on who gets a ballot, how many go out, and how many are verified and counted. Can you name one instance of major ballot discrepancies in California, besides the ones that you're making up out of thin air?

On the other hand, there basically are no controls at all on petition signatures, until they're turned in for validation. The signature collectors are paid by the validated signature, so they just get anybody and everybody that's willing to sign. Nobody even asks if they've signed before. The more signatures, the more that are likely to get verified. That's why there's almost always a 25% to 30% rejection rate.

So yes, you are stupid, lying asshole. GFY with a cattle prod.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

I'm referring to the validating process once the signatures are brought in. Exactly. And while this process had previously been open to oversight, this time it was not. Can you understand this simple fact? Why are you trying to twist and squirm about like a nervous nelly?
Before God was, I am
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:07 pm I'm referring to the validating process once the signatures are brought in. Exactly. And while this process had previously been open to oversight, this time it was not.
Do you have a link to information showing a lack of “oversight” that normally would be done? I’d like to see but not holding my breath. You’re just echoing Dump Jr here.

Even the recall campaign called the results “disappointing” but did not try to claim that the results were not legitimate. Though they will be reviewing the invalidated signatures, as they are allowed to do.

https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-l ... 1133454353

So, what’s your next lie going to be?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Mikey you've somehow switched threads. This is the Reinhart eagerly quitting his federal prosecutor gig to work for Jeffery Epstein thread. You seem to be referring to the Soros DA invalidation scandal thread. Try and stay focused.

As for the slimy hooknosed parasite Reinhart, he now gets to parse and parry the need to reveal something--anything--that would merit a raid on the residence of a former U.S. president. :popcorn:

Well? :P

They've got jack shit and this whole panicked freak show is swallowing the DNC and the metastasized DOJ like a sinkhole in Dick Cheney's horrid inner blackness.
Before God was, I am
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Jsc810 wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:10 am Nuclear secrets = jack shit?
Code name maybe.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

If the DOJ actually believed something so outrageous as Orange Man doing a Sandy Berger with "nuclear secrets," why would they wait three days after getting the warrant to conduct the high-profile raid? :lol:
Before God was, I am
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:22 pm
If the DOJ actually believed something so outrageous as Orange Man doing a Sandy Berger with "nuclear secrets," why would they wait three days after getting the warrant to conduct the high-profile raid? :lol:
They probably had their reasons. Why don’t you ask them?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Gosh yer right, Mikey, I mean nuclear secrets--with the codes--- it must have been something real important to hold off for three whole days. The penultimate episode of Better Call Saul? Some free tickets to a Nats game? :?:
Before God was, I am
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:38 am Gosh yer right, Mikey, I mean nuclear secrets--with the codes--- it must have been something real important to hold off for three whole days. The penultimate episode of Better Call Saul? Some free tickets to a Nats game? :?:
More than likely they were waiting for Dumpy to leave town so that he wouldn't be able to destroy evidence when the agents arrived.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:31 am
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:38 am Gosh yer right, Mikey, I mean nuclear secrets--with the codes--- it must have been something real important to hold off for three whole days. The penultimate episode of Better Call Saul? Some free tickets to a Nats game? :?:
More than likely they were waiting for Dumpy to leave town so that he wouldn't be able to destroy evidence when the agents arrived.
That’s what was stated but the troll doesn’t bother with facts that may be inconvenient to his bogus word vomit.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:31 am
Are you serious? You can't be. That's as ludicrous a notion as suggesting that they took his passports because he might suddenly fly out of the country. I refuse to believe--despite all manner of evidence to the contrary--that you are really that stupid and inane.
Before God was, I am