Overturned

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: Overturned

Post by Kierland »

Zero regard for people’s bodily autonomy and straight to Redstate Bluestate. Garbage person with another garbage take.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:29 pm Image
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Papa Willie wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:29 pm Without reading faggot midget’s take - again, this is where I have a problem with Republicans.

I’m totally pro choice. I’m this way, because I know that probably at LEAST 75% of those getting abortions come from liberal backgrounds. Why would I want to stand in the way of eliminating the spread of defective genes?

That 75% number is probably LOW as well.
Because of politics, not because he cares about humans. What a fatPOS.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Quite the meltdown coming.

I personally think this is the incorrect decision, but politically the democrats should be thrilled re: November, this might be the one thing to distract from the economic collapse brewing under Brandon’s watch.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

The fatass idiot who claims to be libertarian also supports:

State sponsored religion

Elimination of contraception

Mandates on who you can live with

Unequal taxation based upon birth characteristics

shutyomouth is the most hypocritical, lying POS here. Has no idea what liberty is, and doesn’t care.

Thing is he doesn’t understand what he posts. No wonder he can’t debate any issue. He jumps into any discussion and just hammers the keyboard with his numb skull.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

On the good side, it represents a return to some actual moral bearing, but on the bad side it means more joqqers from Section Ape.
Before God was, I am
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:50 pm https://www.mediaite.com/politics/maxin ... defy-them/

Hey - isn't that insurrection? :lol:
There’s a difference between protest and insurrection but, obviously your boys don’t get that.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The fatman is pathetically stupid.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Again the self-proclaimed libertarian says, “individual liberty be damned, the state owns your body”, (if you’re female).

What a hypocrite.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

They're gonna really crank it up now.

Time for the real cull to take place.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Bill in Houston wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:37 pm(if you’re female)
A. The unborn baby could definitely be a female, yes
B. There are self-identifying females you’re forgetting too
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Papa Willie wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:04 pm
Mikey wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:13 pm
Papa Willie wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:50 pm https://www.mediaite.com/politics/maxin ... defy-them/

Hey - isn't that insurrection? :lol:
There’s a difference between protest and insurrection but, obviously your boys don’t get that.
I don't see why liberals are getting so bent out of shape about this. Let the states decide. You're in a blue state. You'll still be able to get all the abortions you'd ever want! :grin:
In fact let the counties decide, better yet let the cities decide and while we are doing the right thing let’s have individuals decide.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

A good referee is one you don't notice.

He "lets 'em play," and only steps in when he deems it really necessary.

I've observed Roach behaving this way through the years, and have considered him to be m0derating appropriately.

So what that means, Buttsy, is, -----> you prolly should just let this one go.

It's not that big of a deal.

Many much worse things have gone down in the past.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Here's a guy named Derbyshire weighing in...

There is, after all, the Supremes have ruled, no national right to an abortion hidden in the cracks and fissures of the U.S. Constitution. If Americans at large would like there to be such a national law, they should lobby their senators and congressmen to write and enact one. Should whatever is written and enacted then be judged unconstitutional by the court, citizens should agitate for an appropriate constitutional amendment.

That's the system we have and have had since the Founding. But since the mid-1960s it has been corrupted by judicial imperialism, aided and abetted by Congress failing to carry out its proper functions.

He's spot on.

A couple hours ago I watched the massive "trans" parade slog up my street--about 80 to 100K--and none of them (very few actual "trans" weirdos, everyone showed up on a perfect sunny day) were protesting or saying anything about abortion. "Hmm," I wondered. And then I realized that no "trans" are getting pregnant, and no dyke would get pregnant "accidently." :wink:
Before God was, I am
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Buttsy wrote:but it appears Lefty has gone
I don't think he quit the board.

He is sometimes gone for periods of time.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Softball Bat wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:07 am
Buttsy wrote:but it appears Lefty has gone
I don't think he quit the board.

He is sometimes gone for periods of time.
He's probably busy flying some oil executive's daughter to another state where abortions are legal....
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Woah!

Lordy!
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Papa Willie likes to read and applaud posts he agrees with. He mutes posters he’s incapable of debating.

Then he complains about the quality of this board. Make no mistake, the sordid clambake sucks horse cocks. However, buttsy has no ability to do anything to bring any change.

So he melts and asks why others don’t agree with him. What a loser. It’s no wonder he’s so depressed.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:59 pm What we’re gonna see out of blue people in red states?

A lot more dumpster babies.
Exactly. The cruelty is the point.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:28 pm
Papa Willie wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:59 pm What we’re gonna see out of blue people in red states?

A lot more dumpster babies.
Exactly. The cruelty is the point.
Not to mention dead women.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:30 pm Not to mention dead women.
Good point
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

I dated a girl who’s best friend had five abortions…FIVE! She is an example of the outlier cases out there that don’t fit the narrative of who Roe v Wade was targeting.

That bitch should have been charged with a fucking crime.

As for the all the others that fall under the umbrella of incest, rape, teenager on welfare who isn’t ready to have a kid, etc. Yeah, they need to have a choice in the matter.

It should be public record when one of these red politicians’ daughter gets one or their son knocks his girlfriend up and they get an abortion. Lord knows how many hush-hush abortions there’s been in that circle. Fuck them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Go Coogs' wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:18 am I dated a girl who’s best friend had five abortions…FIVE! She is an example of the outlier cases out there that don’t fit the narrative of who Roe v Wade was targeting
It isn't any of your fucking business how many abortions anyone has.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

My donation to planned parenthood and hundreds of millions dollars funded by the government (my tax dollars) says otherwise.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Go Coogs' wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:55 pm My donation to planned parenthood and hundreds of millions dollars funded by the government (my tax dollars) says otherwise.

The only person who has any business knowing how many abortions anyone has had is the sky fairy you believe in.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

So you think it is morally correct to have as many abortions as you want. Those resources and money being used on one individual who apparently can’t keep her legs closed, get her men to wrap up, and/or put in an IUD is fine?

You are seriously fucked in the head.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Get her men to wrap up.

GQP self responsibility strikes again. Fuck of you you nosey Karenesque piece of human garbage.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Go Coogs' wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:25 pm So you think it is morally correct to have as many abortions as you want.
When did I say that, you fairy tale believing assclown? I just said it is nobody's business except for the woman having them and the sky fairy they believe in they'll have to confront upon their death.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:19 pm Too bad your mother didn’t get an abortion.
Roach is right. Continue flailing.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

What a meltdown Queen you are.

Do Roach’s words hurt you so much that you cry?
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

Roach wrote:
Go Coogs' wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:25 pm So you think it is morally correct to have as many abortions as you want. Those resources and money being used on one individual who apparently can’t keep her legs closed, get her men to wrap up, and/or put in an IUD is fine?
So "morally correct" depends on how much money and resources are used? Not on the woman's wishes, or perhaps issues of when life begins, or whose business it really is to decide?

And why is a woman's view rarely seen in these discussions. Yeah I know no women post here, but their point of view?
Reread what I asked about morally right. Is there a point in time where lack of morals and utter stupidity supersede her rights to getting an abortion?

Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

Roach wrote:It's not my business how many abortions she has. Nor my business to define her morality.

What specific morals does she lack? The ones You think are correct? Or are you worried about government money paying fot it all.

Just wondering you reason for the opposition.
Defining her morality versus society? What are you? Nietzsche?

Someone getting five abortions unrelated to force or incest is not exactly firing on all cylinders and/or needs some serious help with what morality/good decision making looks like. I have no doubts that clinics gave her information each time she stepped into an office to help her avoid these situations again. It’s kind of their duty/job to do that sort of thing along with coping mechanisms, counseling services, and other helpful tools.

If I repeatedly witness the same customer at a grocery store blatantly leave their cart by their vehicle and fail to return it to the cart return corral area, then I’m going to correct that behavior because 90% of society sees that behavior as wrong.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Go Coogs' wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:57 pm
Roach wrote:It's not my business how many abortions she has. Nor my business to define her morality.

What specific morals does she lack? The ones You think are correct? Or are you worried about government money paying fot it all.

Just wondering you reason for the opposition.
Defining her morality versus society? What are you? Nietzsche?

Someone getting five abortions unrelated to force or incest is not exactly firing on all cylinders and/or needs some serious help with what morality/good decision making looks like. I have no doubts that clinics gave her information each time she stepped into an office to help her avoid these situations again. It’s kind of their duty/job to do that sort of thing along with coping mechanisms, counseling services, and other helpful tools.

If I repeatedly witness the same customer at a grocery store blatantly leave their cart by their vehicle and fail to return it to the cart return corral area, then I’m going to correct that behavior because 90% of society sees that behavior as wrong.

Fuck off you pious POS. It’s her body you fucking tyrant. Gee why didn’t you say any guy that makes 5 babies that get aborted? Because you are a holier than thou hypocrite with zero brains. Go fuck the fuck off you sniveling, nosy, Karen fuck.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Fatman is getting his ass kick so now he wants to burn the place down. Exactly the same thing the GQP is saying about America.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Roach wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:18 pm I was trying to separate the practical from the religious issues. Pretty blurry area.

Happy fuking Monday
Huh?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Roach wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:29 pm Does he oppose abortion because it is a sin, or because it is a burden on social services.
Depends when you ask. It doesn't matter. The excuses change by the minute.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Overturned

Post by Go Coogs' »

I oppose the idea that it is a false dilemma situation where we are left with only two options on the table. I’m for abortion when health risks, incest, rape, poverty, and less than ideal situations stand in the way. Situations like a condom busting or a one night stand, or a dead beat dad to be cuts bait and runs.

I’m against abortion if you were knowingly having unprotected sex with your SO, you get pregnant, and you have the resources to raise a kid. I’m against it if some powerful/well-to-do individual’s daughter gets knocked up on prom night and they don’t want her college career derailed because that was not part of the plan.

My dad was adopted in 1949 when abortion was illegal so I probably value that being an option more than most for selfish reasons obviously.

It’s a gray area for me, but I understand there is no resolution for what I just laid out.

I’m pro choice by a very slim margin and my affection for pro-life being on the table has nothing to do with God.

Last edited by Go Coogs' on Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Like I said you are a pious POS who thinks it is ok to impose your shitty morality on other people. That’s a lot of privilege you have under your belt.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Where is any concern for the unborn child? Who is prepared to declare that a fetus at six months--or even less--isn't a viable human being? The entire premise of the woman's "right to privacy" is just the same weak semantics upon which the bogus Roe v Wade decision was based. Returning the decision making power back to the states and the voters is at least a positive step.
Before God was, I am
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

Do you even know what morality is, jackass? What makes my morality shitty if I take issue with someone having five abortions and didn’t take proper action after 2? You say it’s her body, her choice. But there are other people involved in that situation.