ANOTHER mass shooting

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: ANOTHER mass shooting

Post by Kierland »

So military enrollment should start at 35, Gotcha.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 12:42 pm
Nothing says freedumb like being surrounded by police.
It typically works at places like courthouses, banks, train stations. Also worth noting that the people supposedly in charge of improving this situation (ie greasy politicians) have private security of their own. Easy for someone like that to assume control of your last resort of defense.

An easy field trip to Mexico will solve everything for everyone. When you cross the border by car, you will immediately see signs for “no guns.” Guns are banned. Illegal. If you like that, and aren’t worried that the sole gun holders — the Cartel, police and military — won’t harm you, then stay. Apply for citizenship. It would align with your ideals.

I, for one, see a huge untapped resource in employing veterans, or at worst, inactive military to guard heavily locked schools. Penn Station here in NYC is crawling with camouflaged soldiers, carrying around ARs, and I think it sends a safe message. Would rather them there than not.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“America- Love it or leave it
Oh and armed dudes everywhere is freedom.”

You people are parodies of idiots poured into worthless skin bags.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

schmick wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 4:44 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 11:45 am
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 1:42 am The "trans" rumor seems just that...I don't trust Newsweek, but here's their take...

https://www.newsweek.com/salvador-ramos ... ce-1709867
Compete homophobic/anti-transgender bullshit.
Those photos aren't the same tranny as the tranny photos of the shooter
More fake news from shenocchio. Lies like he breathes.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Police in America remain completely and totally out of control

https://www.wsj.com/articles/uvalde-res ... 1653588161

kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Guns BANNED during Trump speech at NRA today in Houston.

Huh???

We need more guns at the speech to make sure Trump is safe... right Trumplicans???

The Cult45's are a clown show of hypocrites.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

If what Screwey posted is true, what a complete embarrassment.

Like I said, we need full veteran / available military employment.

Combined with even harsher background checks and more training / certification required to purchase firearms.

And I’m all for the over-30 yrs old rule for purchasing a gun. You’d better have grandpa’s hand-me-downs or you wait. And would be great to see different states implement the whole spectrum to see what works, even though no one will pay attention.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 7:02 pm Police in America remain completely and totally out of control

https://www.wsj.com/articles/uvalde-res ... 1653588161

- She jumped the school fence? Really?
- The scene needed to be secured first.
- Citizens don't tell cops how to do their job. That's how you get arrested for interfering.
- What did local police say to force (not convince) Federal Marshalls to un-cuff her?

- Whose ass is now in a sling from their superiors since she immediately afterwards put herself and others in harm's way by scaling a fence, entering an active shooting zone? An action which could have led to more tragedy, let alone illustrating just how unsecured the scene was by both local law enforcement and federals.

A lot of questions, to start. Answers?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

L45B wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 7:28 pm If what Screwey posted is true, what a complete embarrassment.

Combined with even harsher background checks and more training / certification required to purchase firearms.

And I’m all for the over-30 yrs old rule for purchasing a gun. You’d better have grandpa’s hand-me-downs or you wait. And would be great to see different states implement the whole spectrum to see what works, even though no one will pay attention.
- It's a border town.
- How many vets were employed by both Uvalde locals and Federal marshalls to secure, contain, protect? The military is only as good as the instructions its given.
- Why hasn't it been released yet which gun store sold the kid those weapons and ammo? Or will it ever be released.

This is not a gun control issue. Raising the age to 30 won't stop a bullied, troubled kid from finding purpose in the wrong things when there is no purpose found in the right.

You raise a good point about jurisdiction, because as the WSJ illustrates jurisdiction not only matters but castrates itself when there is conflict.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Kierland wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 4:57 pm
schmick wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 4:44 pm
Those photos aren't the same tranny as the tranny photos of the shooter
More fake news from shenocchio. Lies like he breathes.
The two trannys are not the same. One has been debunked. The other hasn't been touched. Reddit is Snopes.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 12:37 pm More armed police at schools. More police funding. Yeah, that'll do it! #defundthepolice

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... s-carnage/
After Tuesday’s killings, some Texas officials said that schools need additional protection, with armed police or other armed security personnel guarding the premises. This is often seen as a solution — “a good guy with a gun,” as the saying goes. Perhaps. But in Buffalo, a security guard engaged the shooter at the grocery store. The shooter was wearing body armor, and the security guard was killed. In Uvalde, two police officers encountered the shooter at the school; he nonetheless entered the school building and carried out his killings.
A good guy with a gun is about citizens, not paid law enforcement. WSJ is distorting the meaning of the saying.

As for #defundthepolice, ask Kopmala and Senile Joe what they had to say about that in 2020. It's like the head of the snake doesn't communicate with the body of the snake.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Kierland wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 4:28 am Fatman trying to bargain with people right to vote. What a simpleton.
Covid19 mandatory testing, vaccination and boosters happened. Covid19 vax cards to enter public spaces happened.
Covid19 travel bans happened.
Covid19 firings for not being vaxxed and for not getting boosters happened.

The Democrats will never win the 'No ID to vote' argument again.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

So bringing this shit storm up to date,

he did have an AR-15 (two in fact), and no history of mental health issues,

he did not encounter any police before entering the school,

he apparently was in the school for an hour (!!) before they entered.

So, how does an 18 year-old have the cash for two AR-15s?

They're not cheap, and neither are 375 bullets.

And he hadn't quite turned 18. :?: :?:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

L45B wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 7:28 pm If what Screwey posted is true, what a complete embarrassment.

What do you mean if it’s true? Your precious cops are cowards. Crying, whining, little melting cowards.
Training is great, how about universal mental health care?
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Excellent job by Texas law enforcement.

Cops stood around outside while parents were there screaming for them to go in.

https://www.texastribune.org/2022/05/26 ... -response/

“WTF? You go in. I ain’t going in there I hear dude’s got a fucking gun!!”
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

But in their defense it only took them 40 mins to enter while it took the Columbine cops 48 mins, so progress.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

So let's not ban guns....

We can require that those wishing to purchase a gun go through a 48 hour cooling off period, after which the potential buyer would be required to watch a two hour video on the consequences of gun violence. Upon completion of watching that video the applicant could go to that state
one & only gun store to make their purchase. A 1-800 number can be provided to residents to call in to report their neighbors & enemies if they think that someone purchased a gun from either a source other than the one gun shop or from out of state.

That work for you, Left Behinder?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

If you're a gun owner... you're a fucking pussy. This isn't even up for debate anymore.

The country with the most badass citizens when it comes to using guns don't allow guns in their homes.

https://www.israelhayom.com/2019/08/07/ ... n-culture/

...and these fuckers know how to use a gun.

You know why???

They're NOT pussies. They refuse to have their balls cut off and become girls that can't protect their home like a man.

If you need a gun to protect your home. You're a staight up pussy.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 11:47 pm So let's not ban guns....

We can require that those wishing to purchase a gun go through a 48 hour cooling off period, after which the potential buyer would be required to watch a two hour video on the consequences of gun violence. Upon completion of watching that video the applicant could go to that state
one & only gun store to make their purchase. A 1-800 number can be provided to residents to call in to report their neighbors & enemies if they think that someone purchased a gun from either a source other than the one gun shop or from out of state.

Some serious stupid in that statement. One and only State store that sells guns? Fine for Rhode Island, non starter Alaska, Texas, Florida, California, etc, etc, etc, etc. An 800 number to spy and report on your neighbor? Yeah, no chance that is a steaming pile of shit and totally useless. :meds:

Cooling off periods also wouldn't do much to prevent these things. Wouldn't have done anything in Uvalde.

The only part of this that makes any sense is the training. We have a hunter education requirement here in Texas that I have volunteered at and helped train young hunters. The sad part is those that are required to come usually don't need any training as their parents have already gone thru all of this with them. But it is good to see dad's and mom's with their 9-12 year olds going thru hunter education which is mostly gun safetly.

But I don't see this video training requirement doing anything for those who want to commit mass murder.

So, I would oppose most of that and negotiate down to the training video for first time gun purchasers.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes one video should fix the decades long, multifaceted problem.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

FiatLux wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 11:56 pm If you're a gun owner... you're a fucking pussy. This isn't even up for debate anymore.

The country with the most badass citizens when it comes to using guns don't allow guns in their homes.

https://www.israelhayom.com/2019/08/07/ ... n-culture/

...and these fuckers know how to use a gun.

You know why???

They're NOT pussies. They refuse to have their balls cut off and become girls that can't protect their home like a man.

If you need a gun to protect your home. You're a staight up pussy.
The hyper-military race-state experiment posing as a democracy has basically been under martial law for the past 73 years. That is, armed soldiers constantly patrolling, constant surveillance, and of course they keep the Palestinians carefully locked up. As for the 20% Israeli Arabs, their neighborhoods are indeed violent and crime-ridden, but they pose no threat of home invasions or swarm robberies of the Jews, etc., because of the constant armed presence of the IDF and local police.

But while the fake state has no constitution--or any such guaranteed right to bear arms--your basic claim is false.In fact, civilians own guns and have carry privileges. Israelis must meet a detailed list of criteria to be allowed to own a firearm. They must ask the state for a license, are permitted only one gun at a time, and must even ask for permission to sell their gun. And the Firearms Licensing Department is no rubber stamp: Roughly 40 percent of requests are rejected. Indeed, before even requesting a license, Israelis must meet minimum age requirements, be in good health and of sound mind, and have no criminal record, among other preconditions. There’s more. Once they are granted the right to carry a gun, Israelis are limited to just 50 bullets in their possession at any given time. They must shoot or return old bullets before they can buy new ones, a process that can only take place at tightly regulated shooting ranges where each bullet’s sale is carefully registered. The types of guns permitted also depend on the reason for the license – i.e., a veterinarian may only purchase a gun approved by the government for the killing of animals, a hunter’s license only permits the purchase of a firearm from an approved firearms list kept by the Parks Authority, and so forth.
Before God was, I am
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Left Seater wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 12:57 am
Diego in Seattle wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 11:47 pm So let's not ban guns....

Some serious stupid in that statement. One and only State store that sells guns? Fine for Rhode Island, non starter Alaska, Texas, Florida, California, etc, etc, etc, etc. An 800 number to spy and report on your neighbor? Yeah, no chance that is a steaming pile of shit and totally useless. :meds:

Cooling off periods also wouldn't do much to prevent these things. Wouldn't have done anything in Uvalde.

The only part of this that makes any sense is the training. We have a hunter education requirement here in Texas that I have volunteered at and helped train young hunters. The sad part is those that are required to come usually don't need any training as their parents have already gone thru all of this with them. But it is good to see dad's and mom's with their 9-12 year olds going thru hunter education which is mostly gun safetly.

But I don't see this video training requirement doing anything for those who want to commit mass murder.

So, I would oppose most of that and negotiate down to the training video for first time gun purchasers.
Jesus Pole Vaulting Christ, you're extremely slow on the uptake.....
9/27/22
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

CA likely has the strictest gun laws in the country. What has that done to curb gun violence? Exactly! Not jack shit.

Murder is already illegal and that isn’t a deterrent to these murderers. Only an idiot would think more laws will somehow deter them from breaking other more serious laws.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 3:22 am CA likely has the strictest gun laws in the country. What has that done to curb gun violence? Exactly! Not jack shit.

Murder is already illegal and that isn’t a deterrent to these murderers. Only an idiot would think more laws will somehow deter them from breaking other more serious laws.
This dude literally waited for the day it was legal for him to buy a gun to get it. You are the stupidest person on the planet you fatt traytorr.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Guns are being sold like drugs--often at the same time--to the joqqers and similar miscreants. So who's behind the gun traffickers?

Rhymes with shoes... :wink:
Before God was, I am
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Great news here in NYC. Knife stabbings are on the rise. A man got stabbed yesterday in broad daylight across the street from my apartment.

This must mean gun control and the defund-the-police protests are working perfectly and we can return to normal life.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

L45B wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 10:42 am Great news here in NYC. Knife stabbings are on the rise. A man got stabbed yesterday in broad daylight across the street from my apartment.

This must mean gun control and the defund-the-police protests are working perfectly and we can return to normal life.
Let us know when someone in your neighborhood stabs 15-20 people to death from 20 feet away...
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

IQ45Bitch only processes right wing drivel, he is immune to reason and growth. New evidence like cops standing around doing nothing won’t change his mind. Luckily, if r/conservative is any indication, there are Rs who see this new information for what it’s worth, a stinging indictment of the whole culture of cops, especially when they find out it happened in Columbine and Parkland and ….
Fuck the police and fuck their toxic mircopenis mentality.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

L45B wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 10:42 am Great news here in NYC. Knife stabbings are on the rise. A man got stabbed yesterday in broad daylight across the street from my apartment.

Whataboutism at its finest.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

MS wrote:New evidence like cops standing around doing nothing...
So the police supposedly did not enter because they thought it might make the situation worse than it was?

They were just there to "secure" the area and wait for the BIG BOYS to arrive -----> 40 minutes later.

Is that right?

This is fascinating.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 12:52 pm
So the police supposedly did not enter because they thought it might make the situation worse than it was?

They were just there to "secure" the area and wait for the BIG BOYS to arrive -----> 40 minutes later.

Is that right?

This is fascinating.
That's putting it nicely. They didn't enter because they were too, let's say, fatandyellow to take the shooter on themselves. In fact, the police who did go inside went and got their children instead of confronting the shooter.

#defundthepolice
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Why do you live in NYC anyway? You're a Wall Streeter, so you can live where you want. You seem like a much better fit for Lon Gisland. Lots of white people. Lots of reactionary conservatives. Lots of guns.

Pickup trucks. And you can engage in placard corruption and park wherever you want in NYC. Just pretend to be a cop of some sort.

A conservative's paradise!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 12:53 pm
Softball Bat wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 12:52 pm

Is that right?

This is fascinating.
That's putting it nicely. They didn't enter because they were too, let's say, fatandyellow to take the shooter on themselves. In fact, the police who did go inside went and got their children instead of confronting the shooter.

#defundthepolice
That’s putting it nicely. They also actively stopped parents from entering themselves and refused to even hand over the gear that their tax dollars paid for to the people who paid for it for them so use to stop the horror. Cops are pigs and have been since their inception as Escaped SLAVE Hunters. They are on erf to protect rich people and their shit.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Kierland wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 1:03 pm Cops are pigs
If there's any justice in the world, you'll be the victim of some deranged street thug and the cops will stand by and watch as you are pummeled, stabbed, and shot.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Arthur Dent wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 1:31 pm
If there's any justice in the world, you'll be the victim of some deranged street thug and the cops will stand by and watch as you are pummeled, stabbed, and shot.
Woah!

Lordy!
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 12:54 pm Why do you live in NYC anyway?
I suppose I just dig thousands of beautiful women, of all shapes and complexion, in yoga pants strolling up and down my sidewalk on a daily basis.

But otherwise, there are areas of Long Island that are very nice but I prefer being in the city. One of the great conservative minds of our time, Thomas Sowell, grew up right here in Harlem, and there are still many like him here today (though not enough sadly).

I don’t care much for cars or trucks and wouldn’t need one, especially given $5/gal gas prices.

And I have guns in my home, rifles and pistols, properly registered and stored away. I don’t hunt or shoot for sport, completely for self defense.

I have conceal carried around the city and in the subway, but only while with my children and/or nephews. Only because the local cops continue to not do their jobs while politicians prefer our local criminals victims of societal neglect only be locked up on a temporary basis.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Stored away for self defense. It’s the pols fault the cops won’t protect you. You are an idiot of epic proportions.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Arthur Dent wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 1:31 pm
88 loves it when posters wish death on other posters. It’s why he sucks fatman’s dick on the daily.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Arthur Dent wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 1:31 pm If there's any justice in the world, you'll be the victim of some deranged street thug and the cops will stand by and watch as you are pummeled, stabbed, and shot.
You mean like those cops that let the Texas school shooter slaughter those kids? Those same cops, right?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

L45B wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 1:45 pm I suppose I just dig thousands of beautiful women, of all shapes and complexion, in yoga pants strolling up and down my sidewalk on a daily basis.

But otherwise, there are areas of Long Island that are very nice but I prefer being in the city. One of the great conservative minds of our time, Thomas Sowell, grew up right here in Harlem, and there are still many like him here today (though not enough sadly).

I don’t care much for cars or trucks and wouldn’t need one, especially given $5/gal gas prices.

And I have guns in my home, rifles and pistols, properly registered and stored away. I don’t hunt or shoot for sport, completely for self defense.

I have conceal carried around the city and in the subway, but only while with my children and/or nephews. Only because the local cops continue to not do their jobs while politicians prefer our local criminals victims of societal neglect only be locked up on a temporary basis.
Very nice. NYC is generally a conservative city, more than people realize. That's why the NYPD is the most corrupt, out of control police force in the US and why brainless assholes like Eric Adams become mayor. Because New Yorkers love nothing more than police pushing residents around.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Kierland wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 1:53 pm 88 loves it when posters wish death on other posters. It’s why he sucks fatman’s dick on the daily.
I don't wish death on you. Just a good whuppin'. :lol:

My point being that your disdain for police would end quickly if you required their assistance.