Laguna church shooting was politically motivated

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: Laguna church shooting was politically motivated

Post by Kierland »

It was Rachel’s fault he killed 10 people.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Papa Willie wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 2:10 am Out of curiosity on this, I watched the CBS Evening News today. I figured they'd let their pussies bleed over the Buffalo shooting, and wouldn't say much about this.

As figured, they spent the first 13 minutes of the 30 minute show on Buffalo.

Guess how much time they spent on the Laguna shooting?

30 seconds.

And you stupid fucking liberals wonder why normal people don't like the MSM. They pray for a race war. This is the kind of shit that drives nuts like the 'tard in Buffalo cra cra...
And zero seconds on the other five mass shootings--all black. I see a pattern.. :o
Before God was, I am
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Justice Department and FBI figures show that mass shootings reflect the population of the US. Blacks commit around 12-13% of mass shootings, same as their % of the population.

Meanwhile, that same 12-13% manage to kill far more whites than whites kill blacks. How is that even possible?! Gotta give 'em credit. That's damned impressive. But you won't see that on any MSM outlet.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Facts really rattle the left. Why is that?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Arthur Dent wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 12:15 pm Justice Department and FBI figures show that mass shootings reflect the population of the US. Blacks commit around 12-13% of mass shootings, same as their % of the population.

Meanwhile, that same 12-13% manage to kill far more whites than whites kill blacks. How is that even possible?! Gotta give 'em credit. That's damned impressive. But you won't see that on any MSM outlet.
Link?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Arthur Dent wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 1:32 pm Facts really rattle the left. Why is that?
Cute puppy, whose is it?
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Kierland wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 2:14 pm
Arthur Dent wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 12:15 pm Justice Department and FBI figures show that mass shootings reflect the population of the US. Blacks commit around 12-13% of mass shootings, same as their % of the population.

Link?
You don't know how to peruse the Justice Department and/or FBI sites? Check ANY year in the last 20. It's really easy. Even you can do it.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 3:59 pm
Arthur Dent wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 1:32 pm Facts really rattle the left. Why is that?
Cute puppy, whose is it?
Generic. Not mine.

It conveys my innate sweetness.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 12:47 pm Image
I'm about to go get some of the best Mexican food around tonight.

War Tony's Jacal.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

You’re in Solana Beach?
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

I have been to Tony’s. Solid food.

Not in my top 10 but I would eat there anytime I was in the area.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Mikey wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 12:26 am You’re in Solana Beach?
I was.

Turns out that Tony's is closed on Tuesdays, even when it's not racing season. We went next door to Fidel's. It was okay, but not like I remembered the food. I used to like both places equally, but Tony's is now definitely superior.
9/27/22
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Diego, facts really give you trouble, don't they?

It's upsetting that blacks are such killing machines, isn't it? I agree 100% that it's sad. There are many contributing factors...poverty, joblessness, drugs. But facts are facts. The numbers are there.
Last edited by Arthur Dent on Wed May 18, 2022 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Eden Gardens was the place to go for Mexican food back when I lived in that area but it’s been probably close to 40 years. Four great Mexican restaurants. Too bad I see that the Market Cafe and the Bluebird are no longer there. At least Tony’s Jacal ind Fidel’s are still open. I’m going to have to go back down there someday.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

"As the Black Lives Matter movement mobilised following the murder of George Floyd, America descended into anarchy, fuelled by riots and slogans about systemic racism. When activists demanded that police departments be defunded, local stations were not exactly closed down, but they were intimidated to the point that many stopped serving in black neighbourhoods. The consequences of this swiftly became evident: in the same year that BLM fever seized the country, at least 8,600 black lives were lost to homicide, an increase of more than 1,000 on the year before. Thrown into a frenzy by their overzealous conviction that white racism is the root cause of all evil, BLM turned a blind eye to the large number of black Americans who were being killed, or who found themselves forced to live in neighbourhoods terrorised by gangs.

There were no protests or demands for meaningful policies to make black neighbourhoods safer. Rather, the movement’s organisers busied themselves by throwing parties at their $6 million Los Angeles mansion and deciding how to spend the $90 million received in donations. Why save black lives when you can while away your time spending more than $37 million on grants, real estate, consultants, and other expenses?"

https://unherd.com/2022/05/buffalo-and- ... t-america/

The author: https://unherd.com/author/ayaan-hirsi/

The far left's modus operandi: ignore facts that fly in the face of your false narrative. Please continue...you will lose.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Arthur Dent wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 4:52 pm
Kierland wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 2:14 pm

Link?
You don't know how to peruse the Justice Department and/or FBI sites? Check ANY year in the last 20. It's really easy. Even you can do it.
So you are full of shit, I am absolutely not surprised.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Arthur Dent wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 12:52 pm
The far left's modus operandi: ignore facts that fly in the face of your false narrative. Please continue...you will lose.
Please tell us the true narrative, why are there so many black people killing black people.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 3:01 am I have been to Tony’s. Solid food.

Not in my top 10 but I would eat there anytime I was in the area.
Please warn us next time you go so we can wait a few days while they restock the pantry you fatgreedy traytorr.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Mikey wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 12:27 pm Eden Gardens was the place to go for Mexican food back when I lived in that area but it’s been probably close to 40 years. Four great Mexican restaurants. Too bad I see that the Market Cafe and the Bluebird are no longer there. At least Tony’s Jacal ind Fidel’s are still open. I’m going to have to go back down there someday.
Bluebird was the best of all four. I happen to run into the former owner one night with a high school friend and we asked him why he went out of business. He said that he ran out of family members to run the place. 🤣

I would definitely hit up Tony's. I had a plate of enchiladas at Fidel's last night, and it was like a mole sauce that they put on top. Not bad, but not as good as it used to be.
9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote:
Please tell us the true narrative, why are there so many black people killing black people.
As he said, there are a number of reasons. Among them is the fact that the police have thrown up their hands and said fuggit, you folks are on your own.

The cat is away and the mice are fukkin’ shit up.

It was inevitable.

But don’t tell this to the smug libs in their 2 million dollar cribs in Wesley with the BLM signs in their yards. They don’t need aggressive policing in their hood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 11:22 pm As he said, there are a number of reasons. Among them is the fact that the police have thrown up their hands and said fuggit, you folks are on your own.
Lol, yeah, just give pigs more money to sit on their lazy fukking asses. Great call there, numbnuts.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 12:37 am
smackaholic wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 11:22 pm As he said, there are a number of reasons. Among them is the fact that the police have thrown up their hands and said fuggit, you folks are on your own.
Lol, yeah, just give pigs more money to sit on their lazy fukking asses. Great call there, numbnuts.
They aren’t sitting on their asses in my neighborhood, they are just ignoring neighborhoods where they aren’t wanted.

You wanted less police, now deal with it. Or in other words, play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

We know, fascist police don't answer to anyone but themselves and their GQP accomplices. Fuck civilian authority.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Again, this is exactly what you wanted. Less/no police in minority/poor neighborhoods.

Let the minorities/poor handle things themselves, eh?

This should be a win win.
Last edited by Left Seater on Thu May 19, 2022 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 11:22 pm
Kierland wrote:
As he said, there are a number of reasons. Among them is the fact that the police have thrown up their hands and said fuggit, you folks are on your own.

The cat is away and the mice are fukkin’ shit up.

It was inevitable.

But don’t tell this to the smug libs in their 2 million dollar cribs in Wesley with the BLM signs in their yards. They don’t need aggressive policing in their hood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So the pigs should be fired and have their pensions taken for dereliction of duty. Anything else?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 1:18 am
Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 12:37 am
They aren’t sitting on their asses in my neighborhood, they are just ignoring neighborhoods where they aren’t wanted.

You wanted less police, now deal with it. Or in other words, play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
They aren’t wanted cause they weren’t able to make a traffic stop without shooting someone. Cart before the horse much?