Where's your masks assholes

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Re: Where's your masks assholes

Post by Left Seater »

The excuse offered by them was, well I wore it the whole time except for this one photo.

Oh ok then. :meds:

Please link us up to the exceptions in your rules for photos.

Hypocrites.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:00 am Once again, dimocunts show it rules for thee and not for me

https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/31/politics ... index.html

All 3 of them should be hung for their hypocrisy
WGAF? Masks are oppressive anyway, right, Shedick?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:59 pm The excuse offered by them was, well I wore it the whole time except for this one photo.

Hypocrites.
Yawn
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Exactly, you don’t hold liberals to a standard. If that was Cheeto, you melt.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

At the very least, he could have had it on but not covering his whole face (you know, the whole on, but wearing it wrong).

Absolutely no effort or care or concern for the people sitting around him, according to his own mantra.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Here's the test. Put on your mask, properly of course. Now go near someone who is smoking a cigarette. Can you smell the smoke? If so, I have news for you. Viruses are smaller than smoke particles. Hmmm. Would you still believe that a piece of paper or cloth can protect you from a "killer" virus ?
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Wolfman wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:23 pm Here's the test. Put on your mask, properly of course. Now go near someone who is smoking a cigarette. Can you smell the smoke? If so, I have news for you. Viruses are smaller than smoke particles. Hmmm. Would you still believe that a piece of paper or cloth can protect you from a "killer" virus ?
It's scary that you were ever responsible for teaching science to children.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

What science do you believe ?

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Wolfman wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:23 pm Here's the test. Put on your mask, properly of course. Now go near someone who is smoking a cigarette. Can you smell the smoke? If so, I have news for you. Viruses are smaller than smoke particles. Hmmm. Would you still believe that a piece of paper or cloth can protect you from a "killer" virus ?
I don't associate with smokers.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Using masks to stop microscopic particles is like using a chain-link fence to stop mosquitos. Fauci personally said as much two years ago. The entire purpose of the ludicrous mask mandates is to demonstrate control over the population. And the vaccines are far worse and extremely dangerous.
Before God was, I am
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

^^^^^
gets it
Like using a shopping cart to haul sand. Viruses are molecules smaller that the particulate matter coming out of a burning cigarette. If a virus was such a potential killer, you might need a haz mat suit with a military grade gas mask to protect you.

Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Papa Willie wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:50 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:20 pm
Left Seater wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:59 pm The excuse offered by them was, well I wore it the whole time except for this one photo.

Hypocrites.
Yawn
So clarify, Screwy - is it okay for Democrats to do this?
His silence speaks volumes.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Wolfman wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:39 pm What science do you believe ?
That which he listens to all day every day on CNN.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Wolfman wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:39 pm What science do you believe ?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2 ... ctive-n95/
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

As the Gov said, everyone was free to make their own choice.

That isn’t the case for you liberal heroes at the NFC Title game.

The LA mayor then went to the Clinton defense.

https://wgntv.com/news/coronavirus/la-m ... hnson/amp/
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Alexandria VA has a 74% vaccination rate for humans aged 5 years or older.

If the vaccine in fact works, then what does the 74% care about someone walking around a grocery store with no mask for no other reason than being an overstepping, controlling hypocrite who likely touches all the granny smith apples before purchasing none (?)

How long must this nonsense carry on? 75.3% vaccination rate? Until all feelings aren’t hurt anymore? Until one round trip thru the variant alphabet? Until all male vaginas aren’t moist anymore?

Gavin Truedeau’nt says it’s okay right now to stop wearing masks if you don’t feel like it. True leadership we can all follow. Otherwise, GFY
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

L45B wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:33 am Alexandria VA has a 74% vaccination rate for humans aged 5 years or older.

If the vaccine in fact works, then what does the 74% care about someone walking around a grocery store with no mask for no other reason than being an overstepping, controlling hypocrite who likely touches all the granny smith apples before purchasing none (?)
Does being vaxxed mean that a person can't become infected? No, it means that they have a better (not 100%) chance of surviving an infection, especially making a difference for those with conditions that put them at risk.

So let's say that one of your 74%'ers gets infected & is out & about before they discover they've been infected. They spread the virus to someone who has one of the conditions that puts them at risk. Let's say it's diabetes. If that person hasn't been vaxxed they're going to die from a situation that was pretty much preventable. And if they don't die they're likely to end up in the ICU. Think that experience would be no big deal? And if they survive they're at risk for developing long-haul Covid19, as diabetes is one of four factors that leads to such conditions. That means there's a good chance that the person will become disabled due to the effects of long-haul Covid19.

All that because the first guy had to be such a self-centered asshole & couldn't be bothered to wear a fucking mask.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

https://twitter.com/i/status/1489620841553965059

The coverup is always telling ...
Before God was, I am
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

You still don't get it.

There is no reason to castigate Youngkin. He isn't the one pushing useless masks.

Those of us that actually do believe the science and the data know that cloth masks are kabuki theater. There is enough data out there showing comparable populations masked vs unmasked. The result, no statistical difference in disease spread.

Tony Fauci was right about one thing....in March '20. Cloth masks do nothing to stop aerosolized particles. They do stop larger droplets which typically carry bacteria.

So, if your goal is to stop strep throat infections, wear your mask. This virus laughs at it.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 4:02 am If that person hasn't been vaxxed they're going to die from a situation that was pretty much preventable.
You and your ilk have already told us how much you care about someone who isn’t vaxxed. The vaccine has been out for a year now, there’s literally no excuse not to have at least one shot and be out grocery shopping. GFY

But now in your petty example, it’s the non-masker’s fault?? GFY

You’ve got so many versions of charades going at once, you forgot all sense of logic. Plain nonsense you just typed above. GFY
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 10:12 am
You still don't get it.

There is no reason to castigate Youngkin. He isn't the one pushing useless masks.

Those of us that actually do believe the science and the data know that cloth masks are kabuki theater. There is enough data out there showing comparable populations masked vs unmasked. The result, no statistical difference in disease spread.

Tony Fauci was right about one thing....in March '20. Cloth masks do nothing to stop aerosolized particles. They do stop larger droplets which typically carry bacteria.

So, if your goal is to stop strep throat infections, wear your mask. This virus laughs at it.
That’s a lie (par for the GQP course) you just don’t like that they are not 100% effective so you call it zero. You are a fattt stupid tard.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

L45B wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 1:36 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 4:02 am If that person hasn't been vaxxed they're going to die from a situation that was pretty much preventable.
You’ve got so many versions of charades going at once, you forgot all sense of logic. Plain nonsense you just typed above. GFY
Oh sweet irony.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:10 pm That’s a lie (par for the GQP course) you just don’t like that they are not 100% effective so you call it zero. You are a fattt stupid tard.
He's a selfish fucking asshole whose dear leader mocked masking and told him that he should have the freedom to not wear one. So he whines and complains about them. Masks work, and they protect immunocompromised individuals, and America's Covid death count would be far, far less if Dumpsters wore them. But GQP hierarchy fell in line against masks, and thus so did Suckaholic.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 4:02 am
Does being vaxxed mean that a person can't become infected?
Actually, up until a few months ago that is exactly what your heroes and DeathCult46 were saying.

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 4:02 am So let's say that one of your 74%'ers gets infected & is out & about before they discover they've been infected. They spread the virus to someone who has one of the conditions that puts them at risk. Let's say it's diabetes. If that person hasn't been vaxxed they're going to die from a situation that was pretty much preventable.
Of course you are looking at this completely ass backwards. It is the responsibility of the person who is at a high risk to take steps to prevent their infection. Take my mom's best friend for example. She had leukemia. After multiple surgeries and treatments, she started going back out into the world. She started with select friends and she wore a mask everywhere she went and didn't touch other people. As her body got stronger/healthier, she took more and more risks. However, when she went into her first restaurant, she didn't expect everyone to mask up on the chance one of them might be sick.

If someone is at a higher risk, they need to take steps to mitigate their risk. I guess you think we should ban all peanuts and shellfish. I mean what kind of self-centered asshole would eat something that might cause a deadly reaction in another person who might not know they are eating those things.

Typical liberal snowflake response. Ignore taking responsibility and make everyone else bend because of that.
Last edited by Left Seater on Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

** Almost everyone. Their leftist cult leaders are naturally exempt. Lips sealed.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

L45B wrote:Lips sealed

88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is