First bump in the road for Weis

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

Took you Sooner fans a little while to jump all over that. I said that because I knew it would piss the Sooner fans off. Mission accomplished!

No kidding, Chuck's a good coach. He's a former Hawkeye. Hawkeyes make for good coaches. Chuck was so good, he turned a talentless QB into a Heisman winner.
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

TheJON wrote:Took you Sooner fans a little while to jump all over that. I said that because I knew it would piss the Sooner fans off. Mission accomplished!

No kidding, Chuck's a good coach. He's a former Hawkeye. Hawkeyes make for good coaches. Chuck was so good, he turned a talentless QB into a Heisman winner.
How come Ferentz couldn't do that with Brad Banks?
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

Ferentz is not an offensive coordinator or QB coach like Chuck.

But I'd say finishing 2nd in the Heisman is not too bad. Brad Banks was an overrated QB, but Jason White couldn't hold his jockstrap.
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

TheJON wrote:Ferentz is not an offensive coordinator or QB coach like Chuck.

But I'd say finishing 2nd in the Heisman is not too bad. Brad Banks was an overrated QB, but Jason White couldn't hold his jockstrap.
Because Banks won the Heisman and got his team to the NC game? Banks couldn't hold White's jock-strap with a ladder. Figuratively and literally.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

Believe the Heupel wrote:A quick scan of NFL.com doesn't show a Bradley Banks listed.
Who?

Sin,
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

What does Brad Banks have to do with Jason White? How many times do I have to tell you that Banks was way overrated and did not have a lot of talent. So bringing him up is pointless.

Wow, he made an NFL camp!! They invite anyone to camp. That doesn't mean shit. It doesn't mean he made a roster. I can't even recall the last Iowa QB that was never invited to an NFL camp. Unless he gets lucky like Craig Krenzel did last year and he makes the practice squad of a team that has 3-4 QB's get injured, he'll never play a down of football in the NFL.