What a stupid son of a bitch.....

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Derron57
Elwood

What a stupid son of a bitch.....

Post by Derron57 »

Hahaha Senile Joe got caught on a hot mike calling Fox reporter Peter Doocy a stupid son of a bitch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8r6nBdzxbI

The President of the Ukraine said Americans are safer in Kiev than in most crime riddled cities in the US.

Epic smack talk going on with world leaders. We should invite both of them to post here to break up the usual liberal pussy bleeding that fouls this place on a daily basis from the midget and the Fauci dick sucker. Not much of an improvement by better than the sppam that passes for smack.

The question that really needs to be answered is: Would the press shit their pants if Senile Joe had just said " Just grab her by the pussy !!!!
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Re: What a stupid son of a bitch.....

Post by Diego in Seattle »

“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Biden said, "It’s nothing personal, pal." He cleared the air and I appreciate it.

- Peter Doocy

https://twitter.com/JosephWulfsohn

Yeah, it didn't sound like anything personal, you stupid son of a bitch!

LOL
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Doochy is a three-ring circus and Fox News is GQP propaganda. That said, Biden shouldn't treat reporters like that, even if they're from Fox News, and if he doesn't like Doochy's questions, he can simply not call on him.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Did Biden call Dooshy a "major league asshole?"

Just asking....
9/27/22
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

What about _________? :lol:

“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:45 pm Actually, I thought it was pretty funny.
Unsurprised. You're a degenerate.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Doocy is a stupid son of a bitch.

So what's the problem?
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

The only reason Joe reacted that way was because he forgot that he had dropped a Doocy in his pants an hour earlier and that stupid son of a bitch reminded him about it.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Screwy is a jizz mopper and it is professional courtesy.

Diego came almost instantly with the IKYABWAI.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Left Seater wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:30 pm Screwy is a jizz mopper and it is professional courtesy.

And Left Behinder showed up immediately to say that members of his GQP party cannot be criticized for their hypocrisy.
9/27/22
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:50 am
And Left Behinder showed up immediately to say that members of his GQP party cannot be criticized for their hypocrisy.
What in the holy fuck are you talking about dude ?

Squirrel !!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:30 pm Screwy is a jizz mopper and it is professional courtesy.

It's pretty simple. The President (TM), from either party, should not be calling reporters stupid sons of bitches. Everyone knows Doochy is a stupid son of a bitch. He's an entertainer in Fox News' propaganda machine that is destroying democracy in America. But Biden doesn't have to call on him nor answer his questions. It's bad for our nation to satiate bloodthirsty clowns like Spray. Just ignore the dipshit--Fox will cry and whine about you either way.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Sure. But you media folks are just as much to blame. Gone are the days of the neutral newsman. Today media members have their biases front and center and the citizens choose to consume their “news” from something that tastes best to them.

For every Fox News asshat there is a CNN or MSNBC equivalent. This is why I don’t watch TV news. About the only thing that comes close to middle of the road journalism is the WSJ.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:58 am And to this day, any time that Trump speaks, your jizz-soaked MSM expells cum and shit out of their assholes at Warp 27. And those like you suck it up through brass straws - and then you mention Trump in virtually every other sentence you produce.

He’s been gone for over a year, and he’s the single most important thing in your mind.

It’s weird as fuck, dude. OCD? Sexual fetish? He’s not gonna run again. Get a fucking life, mustard fuck!
You and Duhron's obsession with gay sex is beyond creepy.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:40 am For every Fox News asshat there is a CNN or MSNBC equivalent.
Wrong
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:15 pm
Left Seater wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:40 am For every Fox News asshat there is a CNN or MSNBC equivalent.
Wrong
Thanks for showing your bias.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Every single MSM news face you see on TV is that of a cocksucker.

They do not get the gig unless they suck that dick.

Werd!
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:40 am Sure. But you media folks are just as much to blame. Gone are the days of the neutral newsman. Today media members have their biases front and center and the citizens choose to consume their “news” from something that tastes best to them.

For every Fox News asshat there is a CNN or MSNBC equivalent. This is why I don’t watch TV news. About the only thing that comes close to middle of the road journalism is the WSJ.
BrokenPsyche goes with IKYABWAI
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Oh really? Hmm. When is CNN or MSNBC ever used on Russian state owned media?

You = clown

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

The only time I watch "news" on TV anymore is to get election returns. I can't imagine actually setting time aside watch that crap, either local or national. It's all there just to chase ratings. It wasn't really a conscious decision, just lost interest.

I get plenty of news on my own time reading a variety of feeds on the interwebs. Yeah I know there's plenty of bias there too but I try to get a good variety, and I can pick and choose for myself. With a little critical thinking you can get, if not a completely clear picture, at least some intelligent thought from both sides - and the middle.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:08 pm
Oh really? Hmm. When is CNN or MSNBC ever used on Russian state owned media?
Keep playing the idiot role. Just because Fox has a bias doesn’t mean CNN and MSNBC don’t.

But since you like the bias of those two you refuse to see the forest for the trees.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screwy is laughing so he doesn’t cry at his ass being handed to him.