Ummmm

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Re: Ummmm

Post by Left Seater »

There is not nearly enough data to draw conclusions here.

Are the vaxed “getting” omicron because they are more willing to travel? Or interact with others? Or are they more likely to get tested?

Give it time before you draw large conclusions.

What is clear is the messaging on shots needs to change. We were told and continue to be told that the shots would put an end to the pandemic. We know that is false. We do know that the shots tend to reduce symptoms and severity of illness. The shots also tend to lower your risk of dying.

But continued false narratives from the CDC and Biden and others undermines their credibility and gives people a reason to avoid the shots altogether. Change the narrative now.
Last edited by Left Seater on Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

We were told if everyone took the shot we would be ok, but all you right wing death cultists refused which fucked everything up. Even those that took it like fatmelt and dumaholic spew misinformation as are you.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

The messaging is fucked. Has been since March 13, 2020. When masks were useful, politicians railed against against them, now masks are effectively useless for vaccinated people save those with immune system issues. And we have politicians from the other side insisting on masking.

As far as I am concerned, if you won’t get vaccinated, go ahead and be maskless. Does not fucking bother me. I’m protected you’re not. As Aaron Burr once said, “You spit, I’ll sit, we’ll see where we land.” As for me I like my chances. We’ll see how well the stubborn fare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You are, once again, lying.
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

BSmack wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:27 pm When masks were useful, now masks are effectively useless
What changed ?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron57 wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:58 pm What changed ?
They went away with the warm weather. Like a miracle!
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

schmick wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:12 pm I'm tested twice a week
I dont have one of those fauxines but regularly test with more antibodies, than those I work with who have a fauxine, from having the virus 6 months ago.
Papa Willie wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:04 am
Prove it, nigglette.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Here’s what we do know.

Africa has dealt with the moronic variation enough to know that it extremely contagious and extremely bad at killing anyone.

This pretty well follows the vaccine playbook that says vaccine variations have a tendency to lose their fast ball. They kill folks early, then sputter out.

The Spanish flu put up career numbers it’s rookie season, then faded away. CV will do the same. In fact it likely would have been in the rear view mirror already had we stopped flattening the fukk out of the curve. Does anyone remember back when this started and they said that was what would happen?

mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Never underestimate the retardedness of the retard faction of the planet. New studies show that red and Christian are the two most dangerous things for your health rn.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

You're 3x more likely to die of Covid 19 if you live in a county carried by Dump. An amazing, apocalyptical statistic.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Did your FB mom group tell you that?
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:01 pm You're 3x more likely to die of Covid 19 if you live in a county carried by Dump. An amazing, apocalyptical statistic.
Link ?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Papa Willie wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:28 am
Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:01 pm You're 3x more likely to die of Covid 19 if you live in a county carried by Dump. An amazing, apocalyptical statistic.
You're 5 1/2 times more likely to suck a dick if you vote for Democrats.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2 ... atic-bloc/
Did the Log Cabin Democrats tell you that?

Oh wait....
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

schmick wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:07 am NPR said that jussie smollet was attacked by white Trump supporters who poured bleach on him and tried to hang him..
Everything they say is lies
Whataboutism.
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:04 am You're too fucking stupid to even know what whataboutism is.

That wasn't whataboutism. That was proof that npr is a failure as a news source and you will need to provide a non biased and accurate news source backing up your claim instead of some propagandesque pile of dog shit.that npr is
Schmick hates the truth. Nobody said you had to like it.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:59 pm
That’s pretty rich coming from you.

While NPR certainly has its biases, they don’t really deserve a huge pile on here. They just reported the lies being fed to them by Juicy. Lies they and liberals were all to ready to take at face value without any sort of questioning. Lies Biden, Harris, Michelle Obama and others still have tweets or statements up in support of.
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:02 am
Derron57 wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:00 am Link ?
https://www.npr.org/sections/health-sho ... death-rate
NPR...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:07 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:59 pm
That’s pretty rich coming from you.

While NPR certainly has its biases, they don’t really deserve a huge pile on here. They just reported the lies being fed to them by Juicy. Lies they and liberals were all to ready to take at face value without any sort of questioning. Lies Biden, Harris, Michelle Obama and others still have tweets or statements up in support of.
As long as you are doing Whataboutism, what about you trying to overthrow the government? How important a topic is that?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

In other news: red Christian and dead all seem to go together these days.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote:You're 3x more likely to die of Covid 19 if you live in a county carried by Dump. An amazing, apocalyptical statistic.
Imagine that, counties with lots of blue hairs had higher rates.

mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

^March of the death cult.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:33 pm the fauxine failed to prevent them from being infected by.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Jsc810 wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:43 am You do realize that people who have been vaccinated have a lower covid rate and a lower covid death rate as compared to those who have not been vaccinated, don't you?
He doesn't care. It's a #deathcult
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Jsc810 wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:43 amYou do realize that people who have been vaccinated have a lower covid rate and a lower covid death rate as compared to those who have not been vaccinated, don't you?
3/31/21

Our data from the CDC today suggest that vaccinated people do not carry the virus.

- CDC Director Walensky

https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1 ... 675%2Fpg16

5/16/21

The vaccinated become "dead ends" for the virus

- A. Felchi

https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-tal ... oronavirus

The vaccinates were sold to the folks on false premises.

They have juiced up over 80% of the people here in S. Korea (supposedly) and yet cases and deaths are rising exponentially.
It is bat shit out of control since they shot everyone up.

Wtf?

Boosters?

lol

Unreal.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Jsc810 wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:33 amPoptart, all of that may be true, but even if it is, that still doesn't refute this basic fact:

people who have been vaccinated have a lower covid rate and a lower covid death rate as compared to those who have not been vaccinated.

The vaccines save lives. Get vaccinated, and your life can be saved as well.
The folks here are told now that they should get a -----> booster <----- 3 to 4 months after becoming -----> fully vaccinated.

Fascinating.

Did you get a booster yet?

If so, why?

If so, what is the booster?

How many will you be getting?

How will you know when you need to stop getting them?

Or is there no end?

Like, twice (or more) a year for the rest of your life you need to be injected.

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

I get flu shot every year. Haven’t had the flu in at least 20 years. Covid may end up as a similar deal. So what?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

A lot of people choose to take a flu shot once a year, yes.

poptart wrote:The folks here are told now that they should get a -----> booster <----- 3 to 4 months after becoming -----> fully vaccinated.
What is fully vaccinated supposed to mean?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Mikey wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 12:22 pm I get flu shot every year. Haven’t had the flu in at least 20 years. Covid may end up as a similar deal. So what?
I have gotten 2 flu shots in the last 20 years and haven’t had the flu. The two times I did were work requirements and I felt like crap for a few days after.

Flu shots aren’t the end all.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Jsc810 wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:39 am
schmick wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:30 amYou realize that if there was a vaccine for covid then people who had been given it would not get infected with covid.
That simply is not true, and is not how vaccines work.

For example, you can still get the measles even after receiving the measles vaccine.
While this is correct Jsc, this is not the message that was told by the CDC or Fauci. They led everyone to believe that the shots would stop Covid in its tracks. No one was discussing breakthrough infections until those started happening in large numbers. Then suddenly the messages changed. Now we are being told multiple shots or more a year might be necessary.

Fauci needs to go today for the greater good. Then real honest messaging needs to be shared immediately.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Yep.
They were, and are, full of shit.

"There are weapons of mass destruction there. Yes. You better believe it! We need actions to remedy this situation!"

err...
Last edited by Softball Bat on Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Left Seater wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:05 pm
Jsc810 wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:39 am
schmick wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:30 amYou realize that if there was a vaccine for covid then people who had been given it would not get infected with covid.
That simply is not true, and is not how vaccines work.

For example, you can still get the measles even after receiving the measles vaccine.
While this is correct Jsc, this is not the message that was told by the CDC or Fauci. They led everyone to believe that the shots would stop Covid in its tracks. No one was discussing breakthrough infections until those started happening in large numbers. Then suddenly the messages changed. Now we are being told multiple shots or more a year might be necessary.

Fauci needs to go today for the greater good. Then real honest messaging needs to be shared immediately.
From the beginning the CDC & Fauci said that the vaccine's mission was to make infections more survivable, not immune to them. Anyone with a scintilla of reading comprehension would have caught that.
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Wrong. Why do you continue to lie to yourself and or make shit up? Google easily proves you to be an idiot in thousandths of a second.

Fauci said, that even if the vaccines don’t prevent infection, they keep virus levels so low that they do prevent transmission.

Serious question. Do you lie to yourself like this in every facet of your life? Or does signing in here somehow make you a short bus rider?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Diego...

3/31/21

Our data from the CDC today suggest that vaccinated people do not carry the virus.

- CDC Director Walensky

https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1 ... 675%2Fpg16

5/16/21

The vaccinated become "dead ends" for the virus

- A. Felchi

https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-tal ... oronavirus
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Here is a great interview with a medical doctor. He lays it out pretty well. Now of course most of the shit slinging monkeys on here will immediately slap their foreheads and shout from the upper tree branches " Oh my fucking god, this guy is a quack, he is on Joe Rogans show. "

Of course, on the radio yesterday I heard at least 3 advertisements for the Pfizer " vaccine". Why do business's advertise a product ? To get people to buy it of course.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/0aZte37vtFTkYT7b0b04Qz
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Says the simp who was just bitching about someone else’s news sources.

Go ahead Methhead man, lay it out for us. What is your understanding of what dude said?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:00 pm Wrong. Why do you continue to lie to yourself and or make shit up? Google easily proves you to be an idiot in thousandths of a second.

Fauci said, that even if the vaccines don’t prevent infection, they keep virus levels so low that they do prevent transmission.

Serious question. Do you lie to yourself like this in every facet of your life? Or does signing in here somehow make you a short bus rider?
Do you even know how to speak English? It’s a serious question because you have no idea how words word. Except maybe “I don’t give candy to brown kids on Halloween”
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Jsc810 wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:33 pm
What is important is staying alive and avoiding covid if at all possible.

And your best chance of doing that is by getting vaccinated.
Please define vaccinated. Is that two shots? Is that two shots and a booster shot? Is it a booster shot every 6 months?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:47 pm Please define vaccinated. Is that two shots? Is that two shots and a booster shot? Is it a booster shot every 6 months?
Don't be pedantic. Depending on when you got your first two shots, you are vaccinated. If you got them last May and have not been boosted, you are partially vaccinated. If you got your two shots in May and you just got boosted, you are fully vaccinated. And yes, that might be a booster shot every six months.

Doesn't take a Rice grad to figure this out, unless you're being intentionally obtuse.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:59 pm
Left Seater wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:47 pm Please define vaccinated. Is that two shots? Is that two shots and a booster shot? Is it a booster shot every 6 months?
Don't be pedantic. Depending on when you got your first two shots, you are vaccinated. If you got them last May and have not been boosted, you are partially vaccinated. If you got your two shots in May and you just got boosted, you are fully vaccinated. And yes, that might be a booster shot every six months.
Link? Is this the CDC guidance? Where does recovery from Covid play in here?