Biden/Liberal Bullshit...

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Re: Biden/Liberal Bullshit...

Post by Left Seater »

And here comes the vaccine mandate. Well at least if you are a Federal government employee or an employee of a government contractor with more than 100 employees.

Softball, your thoughts?
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

So the vaccine mandate is actually more restrictive than first thought. Any company with 100 employees or more would be included.

So you have an employee who is entirely remote. This employee never comes into an office or company facility. This employee also does not meet with any vendors or consultants or customers in person. But according to Biden they must have the vaccine or be tested weekly in the name of workplace safety. How exactly is workplace safety affected at all in this case?

Further this is an unfunded mandate on employers. Companies now have to collect this data, store this data and report on this data to the Feds. For a large company this is going to require additional employees.

The Feds know they could never handle enforcement on this level so they punt the burden to companies. Just like their random travel bans. Instead of having Immigration handle it, they are forcing airlines to handle it.

Worst of all though is the Administration basically admitted what they are trying to do is likely to be found illegal. But the Biden Administration clearly has no respect for the Constitution and just hopes this forces a few more shots before the courts declare it unconstitutional.

This guy gets worse every day.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

In typical liberal fashion Congress and employees of Congress would be exempt from Biden’s new Covid mandate.

More do what I say, not what I do.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:28 pm So the vaccine mandate is actually more restrictive than first thought. Any company with 100 employees or more would be included.

So you have an employee who is entirely remote. This employee never comes into an office or company facility. This employee also does not meet with any vendors or consultants or customers in person. But according to Biden they must have the vaccine or be tested weekly in the name of workplace safety. How exactly is workplace safety affected at all in this case?

Further this is an unfunded mandate on employers. Companies now have to collect this data, store this data and report on this data to the Feds. For a large company this is going to require additional employees.

The Feds know they could never handle enforcement on this level so they punt the burden to companies. Just like their random travel bans. Instead of having Immigration handle it, they are forcing airlines to handle it.

Worst of all though is the Administration basically admitted what they are trying to do is likely to be found illegal. But the Biden Administration clearly has no respect for the Constitution and just hopes this forces a few more shots before the courts declare it unconstitutional.

This guy gets worse every day.
Nobody gives the slightest shred of a fuck. Joe Biden, savings lives and ending the pandemic.

Guys like you--making excuses and extending the pandemic.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Plenty of people give a fuck. But hacks like yourself keep polishing his knob while he makes mistake after mistake.

As for ending the pandemic, that is complete bullshit. Biden is about to pass Trump for days in office during the pandemic and here we are still dealing with it. Biden told us he was going to follow the science and lied to our face. At the same time he has blatantly ignored the Constitution and admits to doing so.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:25 am Plenty of people give a fuck. But hacks like yourself keep polishing his knob while he makes mistake after mistake.

As for ending the pandemic, that is complete bullshit. Biden is about to pass Trump for days in office during the pandemic and here we are still dealing with it. Biden told us he was going to follow the science and lied to our face. At the same time he has blatantly ignored the Constitution and admits to doing so.
600,000 people died from Covid under Dump's watch. A tiny fraction of that have come under Biden's presidency. I'd call that a huge success. He's going to end this thing once and for all, and all the anti-vaxxers who don't like it can stay home if they are scared.

Vaccinated America is sick of the anti-vaxxers and the Dumpsters in this nation. We are tired of their shit and your shit.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:54 am So why didn’t you address Lefty’s last post, Joe Fan Boi? Why hasn’t Joe shut the country down again?
What a stupid question. He has no reason to "shut the country down." Try not to be so ignorant.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

It’s not a vaccine mandate, moron. It allows weekly testing as an alternative. Try educating yourself on the facts before going out and demonstrating your ignorance.

Also, other vaccines are required in every state of the union. Yes, even in Texas and North Dakota. Why is this one so much different? Because Hannity/Carlson says so? Guess what? FAUX News has a vaccine mandate on all of their employees, so these fucknuts have all gotten them. Why aren’t they railing against their own employer?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

OMFG what do you think those fascist Democrats might try next?

:cry:

Maybe deputizing private citizens to turn in their unvaccinated neighbors?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Vaccine mandate is the verbiage your liberal news media heroes are using. You will need to ask them why they don’t educate themselves and continue to show their ignorance.

Big difference between private businesses requiring something and the Feds requiring it. But let’s address your statement below:
other vaccines are required in every state of the union. Yes, even in Texas and North Dakota.
If vaccinations are required in every State, why didn’t I have to prove vaccination status when I moved as an adult? I have lived in Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Pennsylvania. I owned property in two of those States, had a drivers license in all three and paid taxes in all three. Never once was I required to prove vaccination status.

Further I done extensive work with professional hockey teams across Texas, Iowa and Minnesota. Foreign players who immigrated to the US and become permanent residents or even citizens aren’t required to show proof of vaccination status to the State(s).

So please hook us up to these vaccination mandates that are in place as you claim.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:25 pm Vaccine mandate is the verbiage your liberal news media heroes are using. You will need to ask them why they don’t educate themselves and continue to show their ignorance.
Nice deflection there, gomer. Blame YOUR ignorance on MY supposed "liberal news media heroes?" That's fucking laughable. So you obviously don't know WTF you're talking about. As I said, try educating yourself before publicly parading your vacuous ignorance.

ignoramus wrote:
other vaccines are required in every state of the union. Yes, even in Texas and North Dakota.
If vaccinations are required in every State, why didn’t I have to prove vaccination status when I moved as an adult?
Possibly because every state requires immunization of children against multiple preventable diseases (following science-driven CDC guidance of all things). Even you had these vaccines, though you probably don't remember and maybe your parents forgot to tell you. Ever wonder why you don't see much polio, rubella, smallpox, pertussis, etc., etc. these days? Do you think they went away on their own? Every state can safely assume that the vast majority of US residents have already been immunized.

DUH. You seriously didn't know about this? :shock:
I mentioned two states - Texas and North Dakota. So here you go.
(This really isn't too difficult. As I said, maybe you should spend a few minutes educating yourself before spouting ignorant rants)

Texas
Immunization Requirements and Exemptions
Information on Texas vaccination requirements, including school requirements, immunization schedules, vaccine safety, low-cost vaccines for children, and coverage statistics. Texas law allows physicians to write medical exemption statements for vaccines that would be medically harmful or injurious to the health and well-being of the child or a household member. Parents or guardians can also choose a religious exemption from immunization requirements. Texas immunization requirements work to increase vaccination rates and help keep Texans safe from preventable diseases.
https://www.texmed.org/immunizationrequirements/

North Dakota

https://www.nvic.org/Vaccine-Laws/state ... akota.aspx
ignoramus wrote:Further I done extensive work with professional hockey teams across Texas, Iowa and Minnesota. Foreign players who immigrated to the US and become permanent residents or even citizens aren’t required to show proof of vaccination status to the State(s).
And you know this...how?
The fact is, they have to show proof of immunization to even get a visa.
DUH
United States immigration law requires immigrant visa applicants to obtain certain vaccinations (listed below) prior to the issuance of an immigrant visa. Panel physicians who conduct medical examinations of immigrant visa applicants are required to verify that immigrant visa applicants have met the vaccination requirements, or that it is medically inappropriate for the visa applicant to receive one or more of the listed vaccinations:

Hepatitis A
Hepatitis B
Influenza
Influenza type b (Hib)
Measles
Meningococcal
Mumps
Pneumococcal
Pertussis
Polio
Rotavirus
Rubella
Tetanus and diphtheria toxoids
Varicella

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel ... tions.html
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Lots of words and still nothing in any of that says someone moving into Texas or North Dakota has to prove their vaccination status. In fact the only hard requirement I see is that some vaccines or a doctor’s note in place of vaccination are required to attend schools in those two states. Try again. Show us the penalty for not having those vaccines in either Texas or North Dakota. Link us up to the forms necessary to be completed to show vaccination status when someone moves in to those states outside of some school form.

And yes the Feds do require some vaccines to get certain visas, but you mentioned state requirements. Now you want to move the goal posts and link us up to Federal requirements? Fine, but that basically proves your earlier claim to be wrong.

Finally keep kicking your own ass on the word mandate. You want to call others idiots and unintelligent, yet you clearly don’t know basic vocabulary.
man·date
/ˈmanˌdāt/

noun

an official order or commission to do something.
Biden’s administration is issuing orders that says you either get vaccinated or face a set test schedule or your employer is fined. That is a mandate. Or are you trying to argue that this order when it comes down is in fact not official? (That argument would hold some water as Biden has openly given other orders he knows are unconstitutional, but issued anyway.)

Meanwhile you Biden apologists have yet to explain how requiring a work at home employee who is unvaccinated is a threat to workplace safety.

Feel free to try again on any of these. :popcorn:
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Hey Lefty, are you vaccinated?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:14 pm Biden’s administration is issuing orders that says you either get vaccinated or face a set test schedule or your employer is fined. That is a mandate. Or are you trying to argue that this order when it comes down is in fact not official? (That argument would hold some water as Biden has openly given other orders he knows are unconstitutional, but issued anyway.)

Meanwhile you Biden apologists have yet to explain how requiring a work at home employee who is unvaccinated is a threat to workplace safety.

You should only get an exemption to the Covid 19 vaccine if you sign away any right to get treated in a hospital if you catch it. Deal?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
Papa Willie wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:26 pm
The Whistle Is Screaming wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:04 pm * I have only seen sprays post above and have not read the rest of the thread. I'm bored at work and figured I'd help move this along.

Here is a pretty good article. They talk about relative risk and several other factors in how they interpret the data. I didn't find a lot of articles which included the delta variant, but only spent a few minutes googling this.

Bottom line, vaccinated people are much less likely to be hospitalized or die from covid.

I don't care if people choose to not get vaccinated as long as they understand the consequences of their choice.

https://publichealthinsider.com/2021/09 ... eople/amp/
Thanks, Twizzer! Very good article. I don’t see why in the fuck the MSM isn’t bringing those stats up at every chance they get. If that isn’t a selling point, I don’t know what is…
This shows you only watch either Faux News, OANN or Newsmax, as all the MSM not named Fox have reported this from around early April. The ones that I previously mentioned by name wouldn't give out such info, as it would mean crediting Biden with greatly increased distribution of the vaccine as well as proving non-fringe scientists correct.
Do you think Biden deserves “credit” for greatly increased vaccines?

For all but the last days of his term, the vaccine wasn’t available.

Now it is.

The vaccine rates were going to increase rapidly, regardless of who lives in the WH.

What does Trump get credit for?

He did take measures to make vaccine development happen extremely quickly. Love him or hate him, he got that right.

What does Joe get credit for?

The “increase in vaccinations” was going to happen. Period. It’s like taking credit for the sun coming up.

Where does he get blame?

In leading the campaign which actively dismissed alternative, cheap, safe therapies as dangerous. This type of BS has killed thousands.

Rather than administer cheap, safe, proven antiviral therapies, they’ve gone with “sorry, asshole, you should have taken the vaccine”.

Ivermectin is literally pennies a dose.

Where are the widespread trials of large populations using it as a prophylactic?

Not here. That’s where.

They are being done in Mexico and elsewhere with promising results.

The truth will come out in the end. It usually does.

In a just world, it would result in long prison sentences for the public health nazis that willingly withheld treatment. In this case, it won’t.

I just hope that young healthy people who were under a statistically non/existent threat, but took the vaccine and suffered last side effects, get their day in court.

BTW, save your anti-vax smack. I got it since I’m only a little younger, thinner and better looking than Mikey. And IMO, I was close enough to the “vulnerable” food group to make that call.

If I was 27, thinner and even better looking, I’d have said no thanks. I’ll just put up with a few days of headache, then get on with life, knowing I was now immune for a spell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:14 pm Lots of words and still nothing in any of that says someone moving into Texas or North Dakota has to prove their vaccination status. In fact the only hard requirement I see is that some vaccines or a doctor’s note in place of vaccination are required to attend schools in those two states. Try again. Show us the penalty for not having those vaccines in either Texas or North Dakota. Link us up to the forms necessary to be completed to show vaccination status when someone moves in to those states outside of some school form.

And yes the Feds do require some vaccines to get certain visas, but you mentioned state requirements. Now you want to move the goal posts and link us up to Federal requirements? Fine, but that basically proves your earlier claim to be wrong.

Finally keep kicking your own ass on the word mandate. You want to call others idiots and unintelligent, yet you clearly don’t know basic vocabulary.
man·date
/ˈmanˌdāt/

noun

an official order or commission to do something.
Biden’s administration is issuing orders that says you either get vaccinated or face a set test schedule or your employer is fined. That is a mandate. Or are you trying to argue that this order when it comes down is in fact not official? (That argument would hold some water as Biden has openly given other orders he knows are unconstitutional, but issued anyway.)

So, the King of the Strawman strikes again.
:lol:

My original statement is that every state in the union has vaccine requirements.
They do, with allowances for legitimate exceptions (some more faithfully enforced than others), but they all have requirements.

Your usual MO - parse the language, add a bunch of your own interpretations that weren't there in the first place, and then go off on some weird semantic breakdown of the shit that you added, to the point where any meaningful point is lost in the ether. I really don't give a fuck what you had to do to move from state to state. It's irrelevant to the original statement.

I also showed you, on a state department website, that all immigrant visas are subject to immunization requirements. You can't even admit this.

You seem to believe that all of this spinning and deflecting somehow makes you look "smart" or something. Believe me, it doesn't.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:57 pm Do you think Biden deserves “credit” for greatly increased vaccines?

Now it is.

The vaccine rates were going to increase rapidly, regardless of who lives in the WH.

He did take measures to make vaccine development happen extremely quickly. Love him or hate him, he got that right.

The “increase in vaccinations” was going to happen. Period. It’s like taking credit for the sun coming up.

Where does he get blame?

In leading the campaign which actively dismissed alternative, cheap, safe therapies as dangerous. This type of BS has killed thousands.

Rather than administer cheap, safe, proven antiviral therapies, they’ve gone with “sorry, asshole, you should have taken the vaccine”.

Where are the widespread trials of large populations using it as a prophylactic?

Not here. That’s where.

In a just world, it would result in long prison sentences for the public health spam that willingly withheld treatment. In this case, it won’t.

I just hope that young healthy people who were under a statistically non/existent threat, but took the vaccine and suffered last side effects, get their day in court.

BTW, save your anti-vax smack. I got it since I’m only a little younger, thinner and better looking than Mikey. And IMO, I was close enough to the “vulnerable” food group to make that call.

If I was 27, thinner and even better looking, I’d have said no thanks. I’ll just put up with a few days of headache, then get on with life, knowing I was now immune for a spell.

Only a dipshit fascist Dumpster would endorsoe taking horse dewormer to treat Covid 19 instead getting a vaccine to prevent it from happening in the first place. 600,000+ have died from this and growing and Suckaholic is still calling it common cold. You are a loser.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Mikey wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:07 pm My original statement is that every state in the union has vaccine requirements.
They do, with allowances for legitimate exceptions (some more faithfully enforced than others), but they all have requirements.
For children attending school, yes. But you have yet to show us anything that says they are required for adults. Requirements suggest some sort of punishment if it isn't met. Otherwise that sure sounds like a suggestion.

Mikey wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:46 pm It’s not a vaccine mandate, moron. It allows weekly testing as an alternative. Try educating yourself on the facts before going out and demonstrating your ignorance.
Sorry you are just learning this. Word have meanings. You wanted to run intelligence smack but you are the one trying to change the definition of a word. But hey if you don't think I know what I am talking about, lets just go to the Administration themselves. Here is a quote from the White House Press Secretary and her use of the word mandate when discussing vaccination or testing.
White House Press Briefing on 09 SEPT wrote: Q And any other previews you can give of what the President will announce this afternoon?

MS. PSAKI: Well, you’ll have a preview call in just about 30 minutes. But let me — let me just give you kind of some top lines here. I know we put out to all of you kind of the six prongs of what he will be announcing this afternoon.

The overarching objective here is for the President to lay out the next steps to build on the steps we’ve taken since he took office and a number of steps we announced over the summer. And the federal mandate for workers is an example of that.
So, Psaki and the Administration are morons and are demonstrating their ignorance? I guess if that is your position, welcome to the party.

Mikey wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:07 pm vaccines are required in every state of the union.
Left Seater wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:25 pm If vaccinations are required in every State, why didn’t I have to prove vaccination status when I moved as an adult? I have lived in Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Pennsylvania. I owned property in two of those States, had a drivers license in all three and paid taxes in all three. Never once was I required to prove vaccination status.
Mikey wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:07 pm I really don't give a fuck what you had to do to move from state to state. It's irrelevant to the original statement.

I get that you don't want real world examples that show your take to be full of shit. But it is totally relevant to your original statement.

Mikey wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:07 pm I also showed you, on a state department website, that all immigrant visas are subject to immunization requirements. You can't even admit this.

My original statement is that every state in the union has vaccine requirements.
Again, you showing us Federal requirements for a visa, doesn't support your take that States have vaccine requirements. But the bigger issue is you either don't read the takes you are arguing against or you can't comprehend written words.
Left Seater wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:25 pm And yes the Feds do require some vaccines to get certain visas
So are you not reading posts? Are you flat out lying? Or are you trying to attack your favorite strawman?

Mikey wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:07 pm You seem to believe that all of this spinning and deflecting somehow makes you look "smart" or something. Believe me, it doesn't.
Pointing your your inconsistencies and errors isn't spinning and deflecting. If we want to discuss deflection we can start with your refusal to explain how requiring remote or work from home employees to get a vaccine or test weekly improves workplace safety.

But I agree pointing out your inconsistencies and errors doesn't make one look smart. Hell a jr high aged kid could do the same. But calling you on it is necessary.
Last edited by Left Seater on Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

So we are supposed to take these clowns at their word?

whitehouse.gov on July 23rd wrote: Q Thanks, Jen. Alabama’s Republican governor says it is “time to start blaming the unvaccinated folks” who “are letting us down.” What do you think about that take? Should the administration be taking a sharper tone against unvaccinated people for putting vaccinated people at risk?

MS. PSAKI: Well, I don’t think our role is to place blame, but what we can do is provide accurate information to people who are not yet vaccinated about the risks they are incurring not only among — on themselves, but also the people around them.

And while, if you are a young person, you may think you’re Superman or Superwoman and immune from the — from getting the virus, that is not true. That is not accurate. You can get very sick. You can die from the virus. You can also make your grandparents sick and your parents sick. That is factual information.

We’re not — but we’re not here to place blame or threats; we’re here to provide accurate information.

Q She says that she doesn’t know what else she can do at this point, that she’s hit a brick wall with trying to convince people to get vaccinated. Is that a sign that perhaps the federal government should step in and issue mandates? And if not, are you putting the needs of unvaccinated people ahead of the needs of vaccinated people?

MS. PSAKI: Well, I think the question here — one, that’s not the role of the federal government; that is the role that institutions, private-sector entities, and others may take. That certainly is appropriate. Also, local communities are going to take steps they need to take in order to protect people in their communities.

I will say: We understand her frustration, and we understand the frustration of leaders out there and public voices who are trying to say the right thing, advocate for the efficacy of the virus, save people in their communities.

What our role is and what we are going to continue to do is make the vaccine available. We’re going to continue to work in partnership to fight misinformation. And we’re going to continue to advocate and work in partnership with local officials and — and trusted voices to get the word out.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Bad news for Left Behinder. You are a political minority. Get used to it.

More than half of Americans support vaccine mandates for workplaces, classrooms and sporting events

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/09/13/poli ... index.html
(CNN)Americans have grown more supportive of coronavirus vaccine mandates for workers, students, and in everyday public life, according to a new CNN poll conducted by SSRS. The shift comes amid renewed worries about the pandemic and a continued partisan divide over the efforts to combat it.

The public is split about evenly, 51% to 49%, on whether requiring proof of vaccination for everyday activities is an acceptable way to increase the vaccination rate, or an unacceptable infringement on personal rights.

But there's greater backing for requiring vaccines in many specific instances. More than half of Americans now say they support requiring vaccinations for office workers returning to the workplace (54%), students attending in-person classes (55%) and patrons attending sporting events or concerts (55%), although fewer (41%) support requiring vaccinations for a shopper to enter a grocery store.

Support for these mandates has risen across the board since April, growing 6 percentage points with regard to students, 8 points regarding office workers and event attendees, and 15 points regarding grocery shoppers.

The survey, which used a different methodology than prior CNN polling, was conducted over a month-long period in August and September, prior to President Joe Biden's announcement of new vaccine rules. Those requirements, announced last week, could apply to nearly two-thirds of the American workforce.

That move, the survey finds, follows a sharp resurgence of concern about coronavirus and its impact on the nation. An overwhelming 86% of the public say the pandemic isn't yet over in the US. Nearly two-thirds say that the country hasn't yet started to recover economically from the pandemic, either, with 41% saying that conditions are continuing to worsen -- a gloomier outlook than in March.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:32 pm Bad news for Left Behinder. You are a political minority. Get used to it.

More than half of Americans support vaccine mandates for workplaces, classrooms and sporting events
Is that the same half that said they were voting for Hillary for President? How accurate was that? Thought so.

Meanwhile at college football games, Fuck Joe Biden chants are breaking out. If Biden already lost the students, he is fubared.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:55 pm Meanwhile at college football games, Fuck Joe Biden chants are breaking out. If Biden already lost the students, he is fubared.

Which schools? And these students that notoriously don't, checks notes, vote. I'm sure Joe is quaking in his boots.

Nobody said you had to like it.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:23 pm
Left Seater wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:55 pm Meanwhile at college football games, Fuck Joe Biden chants are breaking out. If Biden already lost the students, he is fubared.

Which schools? And these students that notoriously don't, checks notes, vote. I'm sure Joe is quaking in his boots.

Nobody said you had to like it.
I don't like it. We shouldn't be yelling such stuff at college games. A little more respect would do everyone some good.

Joe should be quaking in his boots. He hit the lottery in that he got to follow the Cheeto, and yet he can't help himself from screwing everything up. Losing both chambers of Congress is a very real possibility.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Papa Willie wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:01 pm Without reading your CNN poll, what percentage of their viewers are liberals?
Did the article indicate that only CNN viewers were polled, or was it a poll of the general public? Unless you can prove that the former was the case your question is stupidly irrelevant.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Nobody cares what the unvaccinated, illiterate students of red state colleges chant. By 2024 most of them will either be dead or it will be too long of a walk to the polling locations from their cars due to fibrosis.
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:00 pm

Nobody cares what the unvaccinated, illiterate students of red state colleges chant. By 2024 most of them will either be dead or it will be too long of a walk to the polling locations from their cars due to fibrosis.
Why are you so racist? We all know HBCUs are struggling to vaccinate their students. So nice of you to pile on and point out their illiteracy.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Left Seater wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:47 am
Diego in Seattle wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:00 pm

Why are you so racist? We all know HBCUs are struggling to vaccinate their students. So nice of you to pile on and point out their illiteracy.
Move goalposts much?

You brought up the F Biden chants, but this wasn't at HBCU's.

You're jumping around like a pauper in a pay toilet.
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

You suck at this.

You brought up unvaccinated illiterate red state colleges. That is what moved the goalposts.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
smackaholic wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:57 pm Do you think Biden deserves “credit” for greatly increased vaccines?

Now it is.

Where does he get blame?

Not here. That’s where.

In a just world, it would result in long prison sentences for the public health spam that willingly withheld treatment. In this case, it won’t.

Only a dipshit fascist Dumpster would endorsoe taking horse dewormer to treat Covid 19 instead getting a vaccine to prevent it from happening in the first place. 600,000+ have died from this and growing and Suckaholic is still calling it common cold. You are a loser.
Care to site the studies showing ivermectin is ineffective or harmful?

There are plenty showing it’s efficacy.

There is also evidence that the vaccine has severe side effects, including death to some.

Your side’s argument that perfectly healthy people should take the vaccine to stop the spread has been blown out of the water.

It doesn’t.

At best it lessens the severity of it, which is why I, as an old fat fukk, took the vaccine.

It’s called operational risk management.

You do a cost/benefit analysis.

In my case, the benefit is I get some protection against a disease that could fukk me up. The cost is, I could get a brain clot and fall over dead.

In the case of a healthy 26 year old, the same cost exists. The benefit is awfully slim.

But, by all means, stick to your horse dewormer smack. It’s all you have.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I get that your stupid but the 26 yo can spread it so it’s the SAME cost benefit analysis IF he isn’t a selfish POS, like you and Fatty and BrokenPsyche.

——-

Remember Mikey, BrokenPsyche had no father so show him his vacs records, it’s the main reason he is such a snotty Karen.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

smackaholic wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:53 pm
Care to site the studies showing ivermectin is ineffective or harmful?

There are plenty showing it’s efficacy.

You're kidding, right?

Where are YOUR "studies?"

OK maybe you're not kidding, just being consistent with past ignorance.

And BTW...you ONLY use an apostrophe (that's one of these: ' ) with "its" when it's a contraction for "it is." Never for a possessive.
Last edited by Mikey on Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Kierland wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:21 pm I get that your stupid but the 26 yo can spread it so it’s the SAME cost benefit analysis IF he isn’t a selfish POS, like you and Fatty and BrokenPsyche.

——-

Remember Mikey, BrokenPsyche had no father so show him his vacs records, it’s the main reason he is such a snotty Karen.
Really good a doubling down on stupid, though.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:21 pm I get that your stupid but the 26 yo can spread it so it’s the SAME cost benefit analysis IF he isn’t a selfish POS, like you and Fatty and BrokenPsyche.

——-

Welcome back Kierland!
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote:I get that your stupid but the 26 yo can spread it so it’s the SAME cost benefit analysis IF he isn’t a selfish POS, like you and Fatty and BrokenPsyche.

——-

Are you saying vaccinated people can’t contract/spread it?

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:36 pm Are you saying vaccinated people can’t contract/spread it?
No, that's not what he said. He said only a fucking idiotic 26 year old would do some sort of cost/benefit equation when it comes to the Covid 19 vaccine. You get it so you don't die and you lessen its severity and you help reduce the spread. Anyone who decides "no thanks, I trust my immune system" is a fucking idiot.

To take a page from Kierland--keep blowing Orange pole.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:21 pm
smackaholic wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:36 pm Are you saying vaccinated people can’t contract/spread it?
No, that's not what he said. He said only a fucking idiotic 26 year old would do some sort of cost/benefit equation when it comes to the Covid 19 vaccine. You get it so you don't die and you lessen its severity and you help reduce the spread. Anyone who decides "no thanks, I trust my immune system" is a fucking idiot.

To take a page from Kierland--keep blowing Orange pole.
Actually, he very much did imply that being vaccinated will keep you from getting it. Which is understandable, as that is what the "experts" were telling us a short time ago.

I will admit, being that I am honest and can look at all sides of this issue, that being vaccinated probably does lower the chances of you getting it. But, it does not eliminate it. And once you have it, we can all agree that you can pass it on.

And to anyone dumb enough to say we don't, or at least shouldn't use good ole ORM (operational risk management) in every decision we make, I say you are a fukking liar/moron.

We do it all the time. Consciously or subconsciously. Well, you do if you aren't an idiot.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:35 am Actually, he very much did imply that being vaccinated will keep you from getting it. Which is understandable, as that is what the "experts" were telling us a short time ago.

I will admit, being that I am honest and can look at all sides of this issue, that being vaccinated probably does lower the chances of you getting it. But, it does not eliminate it. And once you have it, we can all agree that you can pass it on.

And to anyone dumb enough to say we don't, or at least shouldn't use good ole ORM (operational risk management) in every decision we make, I say you are a fukking liar/moron.

We do it all the time. Consciously or subconsciously. Well, you do if you aren't an idiot.
This is a relatively measured and reasonable take from you. Maybe my faith in US representative democracy isn't completely destroyed after all.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:36 pm
Kierland wrote:I get that your stupid but the 26 yo can spread it so it’s the SAME cost benefit analysis IF he isn’t a selfish POS, like you and Fatty and BrokenPsyche.

——-

Are you saying vaccinated people can’t contract/spread it?

Math mother fucker! Do you speak it?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:53 pm It’s called operational risk management.

In my case, the benefit is I get some protection against a disease that could fukk me up. The cost is, I could get a brain clot and fall over dead.

In the case of a healthy 26 year old, the same cost exists. The benefit is awfully slim.
Hey Suckaholic, I think this 23 y/o made the same "cost/benefit" analysis, but struck out. Too bad we can't ask her if she feels the benefit was awfully slim.

https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/post/ol ... m-covid-19
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:01 am
smackaholic wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:53 pm It’s called operational risk management.

Hey Suckaholic, I think this 23 y/o made the same "cost/benefit" analysis, but struck out. Too bad we can't ask her if she feels the benefit was awfully slim.

https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/post/ol ... m-covid-19
The HermanCainAward sub Reddit is comedy gold.