Dear Bill

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Dear Bill

Post by Innocent Bystander »

A vote for Biden was a vote to get played. Minutes 48 to 57. Money quote minutes 55 to 56: Stacey Abrams

Money quote 1 hour:20 minutes: Asian businesses affected by covid, Asians affected by covid bigotry.

1hour:37 minutes - 1 hour:48 minutes: brother, defend this.

FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Re: Dear Bill

Post by FiatLux »

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kinda have to do the exec order thing, because those traitorous republicans just don't want to play the unity game.

Unity and equity for all, comrades!!!!!!!

Well, maybe an extra scoop of unity for the swamp and swamp relatives.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

smackaholic wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:04 pm Kinda have to do the exec order thing, because those traitorous republicans just don't want to play the unity game.

Unity and equity for all, comrades!!!!!!!

Well, maybe an extra scoop of unity for the swamp and swamp relatives.
Biden is a crook, and by extension so was Obama at this point.

Biden told nigg.as there would need be no executive orders, and to get used to working with Hispanics.

Biden told Asians have all the executive orders you want.

Biden told nigg.as shit happens, he hugged Floyds pickinini daughter and was delighted when she told him daddy changed the world and, Biden further said white people are not to blame (exact quote).

Biden told Asians the American government is responsible for bigotry against Asians, (exact paraphrase) and it's the US government's responsibility to financially rectify that situation by injecting capital into Asian businesses.

Biden talks to nig.gas like nig.gas are children who just need a trip to the candy drawer to shut up.

Biden talks to Asians as equals, if not superiors, who must be placated.

Biden keeps telling ni.ggas nothing can be done except creating more studies to look into problems.

Biden tells gays, Asians and Latins here are cash solutions, studies are unnecessary.

Biden played Stacey -- who delivered Georgia to him -- twice.

Biden put a white woman from Georgia in charge of determining the equity and justice application needs of the US. Biden is about to deliver hugely to white people because he is officially defining via executive orders poor white people as being in need of being recognized and treated as a minority class in need of protection and capital.

There's more.

Biden is a pro-white, and I get that. But this pimp slapping of the nigg.as who got him to where he is is some fucked up shit.

Also, Kamala ain't said shit.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Jsc810 wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:01 pm Unity begins with an acknowledgment that the election was fair, and that Biden is the duly elected President. If they cannot recognize those basic facts, I'm not interested in a conversation, much mess unity.
Trump won the election.

Bernie won the primaries.

Neither Biden nor Kamala (and especially not Kamala) were wanted.

Unity is a farce.

Fuck his treasury secretary on top (it's not just about the fees --https://foxwilmington.com/headlines/tre ... ntroversy/ -- it's about her husband.)

Speaking of, will put that in the Tesla thread.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

This shit hits deep:

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Jsc810 wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:01 pm Unity begins with an acknowledgment that the election was fair, and that Biden is the duly elected President. If they cannot recognize those basic facts, I'm not interested in a conversation, much mess unity.
Naziholic is too stupid to understand that.
And he is a traitor.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

The GOP shows how much they're interested in unity by how they've criticized & taken action against the member of their party who called for the assassination of Democratic leaders & spouted a racist theory of how the California wildfires began.

They haven't done or said shit.

The GOP can go fuck itself.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

All the cry baby bitches whining about Biden gonna keep shitting themselves for years is hilarious.

You’re absolutely right. Brooke Rollins was the right person for the job. Because…. Well…. Ummmm?

the new administration has already done more to combat racism and xenophobia in a week than dumbo did in the past four years?

Thanks for the link. I no longer think you’re the most bat shit commentator on the internet.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Ok.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Bill in Houston wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:10 pm All the cry baby bitches whining about Biden gonna keep shitting themselves for years is hilarious.
Says the bitch who spent the past four years whining and shitting himself.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

The minimum wage con job -

Examples referenced: Walmart and Home Depot, Shreveport, LA
timestamp: 1 hour 11 minutes to 1 hour 20 minutes

Money quote: "If you think these people are trying to figure out how to pay you a middle class wage as a damned unskilled high school dropout, you are a special type of silly or a special type of ignorant if you believe that these companies are trying to figure out ways to pay an unskilled GED having single mom $15 an hour coming in the door. "

Your opinion, though? :(

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

$15 per hour is not a “middle class wage.”
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

$15/hour = $31,000/year
After federal taxes that comes out to 29,000/year
Per month, that's $2,416/month.
Keeping in mind that housing shouldn't account for more than 30% of one's income, what sort of apartment will that get somebody in San Diego, feudalists?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Under that scam, how long does the new minimum wage earner have before the $31k/year adjusts back to the $15k relative equivalent?

One year? Two years?
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Mikey wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:51 pm $15 per hour is not a “middle class wage.”
Timestamp 1hour:11minutes:49seconds

He's not talking out of his ass, he's 'bringing the receipts' -- as Whitney Houston and the kids used to say -- by not only reading the document posted at the White House government website itself, but posting the document itself so viewers/listeners can follow along.

You don't have to listen to the podcast, if Jason Black's refusal to fawn is not your cup of tea. Here is the link:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-roo ... scue-plan/

BRIEFING ROOM
President Biden Announces American Rescue Plan

JANUARY 20, 2021 • LEGISLATION

[snip]

Raise the minimum wage to $15 per hour. Throughout the pandemic, millions of American workers have put their lives on the line to keep their communities and country functioning, including the 40 percent of frontline workers who are people of color. As President Biden has said, let’s not just praise them, let’s pay them. Hard working Americans deserve sufficient wages to put food on the table and keep a roof over their heads, without having to keep multiple jobs. But millions of working families are struggling to get by. This is why the president is calling on Congress to raise the minimum wage to $15 per hour, and end the tipped minimum wage and sub-minimum wage for people with disabilities so that workers across the country can live a middle class life and provide opportunity for their families.

[snip]
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Mikey wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:51 pm $15 per hour is not a “middle class wage.”
Agreed.

At the same time not every job is designed to pay a salary that supports a family of 4 on one income. Entry level jobs should be just that, entry level.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Dick Fuckington
Crack Whore

Post by Dick Fuckington »

I liked it better when Bildo Clinton was in office and I could read about his dirty sex in the paper every morning.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:33 am
Your opinion, though?
Yeah, absolutely, so spot on, every word.

I’m very grateful for leaders like you and Mr. Black busting stereotypes of black folk sittin around grumbling and complaining but not doing anything. Oh nah, you stepping up and taking action. Just think where we could be if we only had a few more decent, hardworking people doing such constructive activities. Why, we could...

Like the 34 min timestamp where black women don’t count as women. I mean, that’s the kind of progressive thinking that will lead to the change we need. See, he nails it. There’s no need to be concerned with women who don’t have a job. None a them jobless are black. We need to be concerned about Blacks.

The brothaman has so many solutions that are so well thought. I mean like… well I lost that timestamp, must have drifted off. But I’ll get for you when I listen to it again. I’ll be sure to write it down.

But you know what that’s like, right? All of the solid takes you’ve had. Serious solutions to real problems. For Blacks, for women, for Black Women. Sorry, I checked, but I don’t have a link to them right now. But you know about em. Forgive me, I’m not gonna search for two hours to find your great takes. Not when I’m so inspired to get on board with your positive ideas. No more sittin around and complaining for me.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Yeah, well, fuck you, too, Bill.
Slap
Elwood

Post by Slap »

Dick Fuckington wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:59 pm I liked it better when Bildo Clinton was in office and I could read about his dirty sex in the paper every morning.
We need a president with a tight 20-something year old daughter that we can spend a lot of time looking at.
smackaholic wrote:I would touch someone's dick, hell, I'd fukking blow him
Dick Fuckington
Crack Whore

Post by Dick Fuckington »

Slap wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:43 pm
Dick Fuckington wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:59 pm I liked it better when Bildo Clinton was in office and I could read about his dirty sex in the paper every morning.
We need a president with a tight 20-something year old daughter that we can spend a lot of time looking at.
And hopefully there are nudes of her on the internet
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:31 pm
Agreed.

At the same time not every job is designed to pay a salary that supports a family of 4 on one income. Entry level jobs should be just that, entry level.
If you were any more out of touch you would be telling them to eat cake. Fuck off nazi.