Is this social distancing acceptable?

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Re: Is this social distancing acceptable?

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Melty McMeltface is melting hard....
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Don’t look now but they’re all wearing masks.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

In Canada the magic distance which saves you from certain death is 2 metres. They have metric viruses up there.
I'm still waiting for the data on mask efficiency and the % of fatalities for each category:
1) wear a mask all the time
2) sometimes wear a mask
3) never wear a mask
I would think there'd be data by now. I bet there is and we are not privy to it.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Orange jizzface bitching about hypocrisy.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Wolfman wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:26 pm In Canada the magic distance which saves you from certain death is 2 metres. They have metric viruses up there.
I'm still waiting for the data on mask efficiency and the % of fatalities for each category:
1) wear a mask all the time
2) sometimes wear a mask
3) never wear a mask
I would think there'd be data by now. I bet there is and we are not privy to it.
Fuck you and your science denying yahoos.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:12 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:09 pm Melty McMeltface is melting hard....
How's that? I simply posted a live feed that shows liberal hypocrisy. 'Sall. And like Mikey said - they're wearing masks, so they'll be fine. In NYC. :)

Certainly Cuomo is okay with this?
You don’t follow along very well, do you?
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

I like social distancing. Most people should be kept at minimum of 6 ft.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:44 pm I agree. All these asshats in NYC are up each others' assholes - completely what they've been preaching against, and they're the SOURCE of why we've got what we've got right now in America.
English, motherfucker. Do you speak it?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Papa Willie wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:12 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:09 pm Melty McMeltface is melting hard....
How's that? I simply posted a live feed that shows liberal hypocrisy.
/thread
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

Papa Willie wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:44 pm
BSmack wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:40 pm I like social distancing. Most people should be kept at minimum of 6 ft.
I agree. All these asshats in NYC are up each others' assholes - completely what they've been preaching against, and they're the SOURCE of why we've got what we've got right now in America.
Wait. China is off the hook now??
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Boogeyman of the month. I wonder what happened to BLM and antifa.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Same thing that happened to Muslims with shoe bombs and caravans of illegals.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

BSmack wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:40 pm I like social distancing. Most people should be kept at minimum of 6 ft.
I'd like virtual distancing. Melty, suckaholic, Stanley Q et. al. all posting exclusively at .net.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Then why are you here fatty? To tell us once agin how good orange jazz tastes?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Fat
Yellow
Tard
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Papa Willie wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:01 am
Goober McTuber wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:22 am
I'd like virtual distancing. Melty, suckaholic, Stanley Q et. al. all posting exclusively at .net.
Why not? This forum has turned into the worst cumstain on the internet now. Hell - you even agreed with ME about that the last time you dropped by.

I'm friends with all the good posters on FB or other social media platforms. All the good ones have left, and they all left because of the leftist felchers in here.

I'm dropping one last shit on them, and other than the CF forum, I'll be gone forever.

No - it's not being "run", it's because nobody wants to be around a group of inbred fags.
Ok. Well, you're always welcome back, PW. Write some new songs for next time.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

He's about as serious about staying away from here as he is about actually putting anybody on "ignore."
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Why do you think I'm bitter? Because I don't use a lot of smiley emoticons?

Actually I'm quite happy and contented, especially with Drumpf on the way out, and being able to witness and laugh at your constant meltdown.

:) :wink: :grin: :grin: :grin:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol:

(do you see what I'm drawing here? Pretty funny...no?)
Last edited by Mikey on Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:45 pm Nope. You've had a personality change over the last few years. Guess Trump did that to you?
Yes, that's the hallmark of despotic piles of human excrement. They turn a nation's citizens into worse people.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:01 am Why not? This forum has turned into the worst cumstain on the internet now. Hell - you even agreed with ME about that the last time you dropped by.
Then, as now, you were part of the problem. Not part of the solution.
Papa Willie wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:01 am I'm friends with all the good posters on FB or other social media platforms. All the good ones have left, and they all left because of the leftist felchers in here.
That's total bullshit. None of the good posters would ever claim you as a friend. Because standards.
Papa Willie wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:01 am I'm dropping one last shit on them, and other than the CF forum, I'll be gone forever.
:meds:
Papa Willie wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:01 am No - it's not being "run"
Right. Because in your case, tubby, you'd have to be walked.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:40 am
Goober McTuber wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:12 am
Papa Willie wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:01 am Why not? This forum has turned into the worst cumstain on the internet now. Hell - you even agreed with ME about that the last time you dropped by.
Then, as now, you were part of the problem. Not part of the solution.
Papa Willie wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:01 am I'm friends with all the good posters on FB or other social media platforms. All the good ones have left, and they all left because of the leftist felchers in here.
That's total bullshit. None of the good posters would ever claim you as a friend. Because standards.
Papa Willie wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:01 am I'm dropping one last shit on them, and other than the CF forum, I'll be gone forever.
:meds:
Papa Willie wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:01 am No - it's not being "run"
Right. Because in your case, tubby, you'd have to be walked.
Poor Goobs. Remember when you stayed away and said you couldn't post because of work?

You're jobless, aren't you?
My work network admins found something they thought looked suspicious about T1B. Now I work from home where I can easily access another PC. Keep kicking your own fat ass, tubster.

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:41 am
Papa Willie wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:45 pm Nope. You've had a personality change over the last few years. Guess Trump did that to you?
Yes, that's the hallmark of despotic piles of human excrement. They turn a nation's citizens into worse people.
Thanks for the vote of confidence!!

:lol: :lol: :doh:
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:50 am
Goober McTuber wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:47 am Image
At least that guy has a job. What about you?

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:54 am Christ. Nothing has changed with you.
First thing you've got right all day. I can still kick your fat ass with minimal effort.

Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

You are very stupid. Why so stupid?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Papa Willie wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:11 pm
Mikey wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:55 pm Don’t look now but they’re all wearing masks.
Oh - you're right. 100% effective. :D
Yes. Those cloth masks are magic. If we all wear them we won't have to worry about global spikes in covid transmission. Oh...wait, um errr Orange Man Bad!!!
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:41 am
It isn't Trump's fault that you're a piece of shit. You always were and always will be a completely worthless sack of shit.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Says the kid-raping nazi racist.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

mvscal wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:43 am
Mikey wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:55 pm Don’t look now but they’re all wearing masks.
Yes. Those cloth masks are magic. If we all wear them we won't have to worry about global spikes in covid transmission. Oh...wait, um errr Orange Man Bad!!!
This is the response of a sniveling child.

Project and manipulate and then accuse what didn’t exist.

This doesn’t surprise me as it’s always been your MO.

NO one has claimed that masks are a cure-all. That’s your BS. Awwww fukit. Why bother with your level of idiocy.

It’s funny to see abandon your facade of intellectual, only to melt into a pathetic infant.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Bill in Houston wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:33 am Why bother with your level of idiocy.
Because they are a hopped-up death cult with guns.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Kierland wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:14 am
Bill in Houston wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:33 am Why bother with your level of idiocy.
Because they are a hopped-up death cult with guns.
It's time to round them all up and put them on the trains. :)
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

mvscal wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:43 am
Don't take the vaccine.

If ticketmaster has the right to ask for covid screening results, who else will? what happens when someone gets sick anyway?

This really is a 9/11 level event. This is permanent.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

The typical liberal hypocrisy continues. Social distancing is mandatory, unless it is a liberal group who is not.

Take the mayor of NYC for example. He broke up a funeral and said this:
"“My message to the Jewish community, and all communities, is this simple: the time for warnings has passed,” de Blasio tweeted. “I have instructed the NYPD to proceed immediately to summons or even arrest those who gather in large groups. This is about stopping this disease and saving lives. Period.”

Large gatherings “will only lead to more deaths” and more funerals, de Blasio argued.

But large gatherings with selfies are fine if it is to celebrate a liberal election win:

If the gatherings in NYC, DC, Philly, etc are fine and not an issue as long as those participating are wearing masks, why can't we have full stadiums for NFL games in the same cities? All of those cities have stadiums that are open air.

:popcorn:
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You voted for a Nazi because you wanted him to give you money, so it’s hard to take this ^^^^ crying of yours seriously.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:40 pm The typical liberal hypocrisy continues. Social distancing is mandatory, unless it is a liberal group who is not.

Take the mayor of NYC for example. He broke up a funeral and said this:
"“My message to the Jewish community, and all communities, is this simple: the time for warnings has passed,” de Blasio tweeted. “I have instructed the NYPD to proceed immediately to summons or even arrest those who gather in large groups. This is about stopping this disease and saving lives. Period.”

Large gatherings “will only lead to more deaths” and more funerals, de Blasio argued.

But large gatherings with selfies are fine if it is to celebrate a liberal election win:

If the gatherings in NYC, DC, Philly, etc are fine and not an issue as long as those participating are wearing masks, why can't we have full stadiums for NFL games in the same cities? All of those cities have stadiums that are open air.

:popcorn:
Notice any obvious differences between these two pictures?

Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

What does your photo have to with anything other than but but but Trump or Trump supporters?

But nice deflection from the point. If outdoor gatherings with masks are fine, why not at sporting events outside?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Why don't you answer the question?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

So you expect an answer to your question that deflected away from my question?

No wonder you want to hide from the hypocrisy question.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:18 pm What does your photo have to with anything other than but but but Trump or Trump supporters?

But nice deflection from the point. If outdoor gatherings with masks are fine, why not at sporting events outside?
You have been given the answer, you just don’t like it. Feelings over facts for you once again.

How is that orange blood money?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

The crickets here speak volumes.