Seater update...

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Seater update...

Post by Left Seater »

Hope all is well with everyone.

Lots has been going on in Seater land and most of it is good, some is concerning.

First things first the Mrs and I purchased our retirement home near Vail Colorado. Retirement is still a decade away, maybe more if President Biden and both houses kill our economy. But with low interest rates and a couple of stock windfalls now was the time to secure the home. Texas will continue to be our primary residence, as Dems control the taxes in CO. As such we won’t be “full time” in CO until our income is substantially reduced, if ever. Also, a few days after closing the East Troublesome fire kicked up and put a good scare into us.

Secondly, in preparation for a Biden Presidency and the associated economic collapse/massive spending and tax increase the Seaters have moved to secure our future. A MOU has been signed that will allow an individual to purchase Seater Industries in full in 10 years. This timeline can also be shortened. In the meantime I continue to call all the shots and also added some cash to my pocket.

Finally my mother in law had a few health scares and we dropped everything to get her thru those. Things are better now and the prognosis is good.

I have also been to Asia again and Spain and am in Mexico now. 125+ commercial airline segments since April, 51 days flying as a pilot, 68 nights in hotels and still Covid free. Time for us to open everything up.

Enjoy arguing about President Biden and the Democratic Congress. What is the over under on the economic collapse? Put me down for 75 days. Also put me down for 190 days for the new massive tax bill that Biden will claim won’t touch the middle class but in fact will when business pass thru their substantial new taxes.

Catch y’all down the road later in Nov when the Cabo vacation is done and we have moved into the new Vail place fully.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Re: Seater update...

Post by Mikey »

Good to hear that you're still with us.

I thought you had been rund by Moving Sale. :?

Bummer to hear that the election is so deep in your head you're turning your lives upside down in anticipation of some ridiculous apocalypse.

You might want to think about changing your user name to something like Softball Glove.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Moving Sale hasn’t run anyone or anything in his life.

And when is planning for retirement and making a load of money turning one’s life upside down?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

LS wrote:What is the over under on the economic collapse? Put me down for 75 days.
Okay, Lefty.

I've got you down for economic collapse before the end of January 2021. :)
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:46 pm Moving Sale hasn’t run anyone or anything in his life.

And when is planning for retirement and making a load of money turning one’s life upside down?
Except you, seeing as you have no retorts to any of my posts.
Yellow is just another word for ran.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Left Seater wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:46 pm
This bunch of slap dicks has no clue about either of those concepts.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

When you are greedy you can never have enough money.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:46 pm
You ought to go back and read your own post.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

The only thing that matters is that your Mom in Law is in better health. The rest is material bullshit, and replaceable. Your Mom in law is not.

Where's your Asian PET?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Glad to hear you and your wife are doing well, Lefty. Though, to be honest, no one here realized you were gone for months until you told us.

Enjoy exile!
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Well then how would you explain the PMs?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:03 pm Well then how would you explain the PMs?
You mean the ones from nobodies?