Debate.

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: Debate.

Post by Kierland »

You suck orange cock, so cram your shot take up your fat ass.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

TVO in a knockout.

Send this shit thread to TROTS.

Nothing says "lonely loser" like living in a trailer park in Georgia.

Education is your friend... NOT your enemy.

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

It wasn't even a debate.

I was waiting for mom to step in, say, "ENOUGH," and send both children to bed without dinner.

Dump was of course the worst offender, as well as the instigator.

The bottom line is that Don is trailing substantially in the polls, and his performance last night will not move the needle in his direction.

In that respect, this was a win for Joe the perv Biden[/sitting_on_a_park_bench_eyeing_little_girls_with_bad_intent].

But I'm not sure Dump even cares.
I sure seemed as if he wasn't even interested in debating.
It appears that his "strategy" is to turn everything into a total shit show, and then just never acknowledge defeat when the vote goes against him.
Sociopath x infinity.

Chris Wallace, who did a terrific job as m0d in 2016, sucked ass last night.
Horrible.
You can't allow a presidential debate to degenerate into that.
If nothing else works, you just simply stand up and say, "No, I am out of here," and then walk off.
Let both childish competitors be left hung out to dry out there in front of a national TV audience.
Let them suck that.

That would have been pretty kool.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I heard it, like fat&melty, sucked and was completely childish.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I've never seen a more embarrassing, debasing performance by a "president of the United States" in my life. A disgusting, revolting piece of shit with no shame. Donald Dump doesn't give one flying fuck about anyone else but himself and his inbred children. But then again, that's his selling point to fellow revolting piles of human waste like Spray, Suckaholic, mvspedo, etc.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Wallace had no chance. Unless moderators are allowed to turn off the microphones, there is literally no way to get Donald Dump to shut his fucking piehole other than screaming him down, and that would just be even more pitiful and ineffective. Much like our electoral system and Congress, the debate format is totally broken when someone like Donald Dump, who has not an ounce of shame nor any respect for anyone other than himself, is involved.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:13 am JFC. We live in a fucked up country if these two are the choices.
YOU are the problem. Fuck off and run away already you pile of trash.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Can you possibly get all your TDS ranting in one post instead of having to add the post script post three minutes later ?
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:41 pm Can you possibly get all your TDS ranting in one post instead of having to add the post script post three minutes later ?
Thanks for proving my point, tiny yellow tweaker.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Derron wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:41 pm Can you possibly get all your TDS ranting in one post instead of having to add the post script post three minutes later ?
You suck orange dick and a glass meth pipe, care to address the actual topic?
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Well look here...the mentally deranged one with the Trump obsession and his faggot midget girlfriend with his suck an orange cock blasts (what happened to black cock blasts ?) all jump in with their tired and worn out takes. Things never change on this board do they ??
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Papa Willie wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:49 pm
Kierland wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:47 am I heard it, like fat&melty, sucked and was completely childish.
You’re the result of a partial abortion. Find your real mother and get her to finish the job.
Once again, just like his orange leader, nothing but spittle and names.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Derron wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:22 pm Well look here...the mentally deranged one with the Trump obsession and his faggot midget girlfriend with his suck an orange cock blasts (what happened to black cock blasts ?) all jump in with their tired and worn out takes. Things never change on this board do they ??
Orange is the new black.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.