Younger, White Blonde Flight Attendants

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Younger, White Blonde Flight Attendants

Post by Softball Bat »

United Airlines Sued for Putting “Younger, White Blonde Flight Attendants” on NFL Charter Flights

United Airlines has been accused of only using “youthful, white flight attendants – most of whom are blonde” on NFL charter flights for the Los Angeles Rams, as well as a number of other sports teams including the Kansas City Chiefs, New Orleans Saints and Pittsburgh Pirates.

Two veteran United Airlines flight attendants have filed a discrimination lawsuit in the Superior Court of California alleging older crew are barred from operating on charter flights and the airline determines the economic value of crew based “entirely on their racial and physical attributes, and stereotypical notions of sexual allure.”

The suit has been brought by long-serving flight attendants Kim Guillory and Sharon Tesler. The former, a black woman who is aged over 39-years...

https://www.paddleyourownkanoo.com/2020 ... r-flights/

It's not exactly the same thing as what is described in this story, but it is common knowledge that only young, attractive women have a chance to be hired to work for Asiana and Korean Air.

It's just the way they roll over here.

Discuss...
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Re: Younger, White Blonde Flight Attendants

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Asian airlines hire trannies.

NFL players are black, not just white; and if you are going the white and young route, there is more beauty to white women than a bottle of peroxide. Karen Gillan shits on 90% of the stewardesses you've encountered in your lifetime, of any race.

Putting only white women among a diverse group of men IS discriminatory, without even adding age into it. So is this a shiksa thing being pushed on a captive audience of goyim by team owners? or something else?
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Players' desires have a lot to do with it.
Slap
Elwood

Post by Slap »

It used to be that all the flight attendants were at least jerkable. I couldn't wait to get to my hotel so that I could milk myself in the shower.

Then they started letting fatties in to the ranks. And then moderately ugly ones. And ones who never smile at me. And then they let dudes come in and offer me crackers. Wtf?

The airlines have really gone downhill.
smackaholic wrote:I would touch someone's dick, hell, I'd fukking blow him
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

If the NFL wants top level talent, they should charter with Emirates.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You really are a stupid racist fuck.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Ah---the good old days with cute young "stews" that were fun to flirt with. I always ranked the UNITED ladies a 10.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Carson wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:37 am Players' desires have a lot to do with it.
Which players?
Slap wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:10 pm And ones who never smile at me. And then they let dudes come in and offer me crackers. Wtf?
Smile first. Say 'thank you'. Tell them, 'great job' or 'great flight.'

Do a no-fap for 30 days.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Wolfman wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:38 pm Ah---the good old days with cute young "stews" that were fun to flirt with. I always ranked the UNITED ladies a 10.
You're 80. They're all young at this point.

They'll still flirt with you; you're an elder, not a sleazebag.

Alaska has spoiled me for any other airline.