Or stolen fair and square
mvscal
Blank

Re: It's Kamala Harris

Post by mvscal »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:18 pm
Who did Kamala suck off?
Willy Brown for starters.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Softball Bat wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:20 am
poptart wrote:Why did the founders use the term natural born citizen when they could have just used citizen?

What did natural born mean to them, and why did they make this distinction?
mvscal wrote:Because they understood that some future citizens would be naturalized immigrants.
LOL

Dude, give me a break.

You are applying a current term to what they wrote 250 years ago.

They clearly took the term natural born citizen from Vattel -- and they intended it to mean what Vattel said it meant.
Naturalization is not a current term. The first naturalization act was passed three years after the adoption of the Constitution.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:16 pm
Who will check Kamala (since Biden has dementia)?
Certainly not the media.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

mvscal wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:47 pm
poptart wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:20 am
poptart wrote:Why did the founders use the term natural born citizen when they could have just used citizen?

What did natural born mean to them, and why did they make this distinction?
mvscal wrote:Because they understood that some future citizens would be naturalized immigrants.
LOL

Dude, give me a break.

You are applying a current term to what they wrote 250 years ago.

They clearly took the term natural born citizen from Vattel -- and they intended it to mean what Vattel said it meant.
Naturalization is not a current term. The first naturalization act was passed three years after the adoption of the Constitution.
Naturalized citizens are not natural born

Harris, a citizen, was granted her status due to an act.

The necessity of an act means that it was not natural.

This is common sense.

You would have us believe that the founders wanted to allow for future naturalized citizens to be allowed to be president, so they used the term natural born citizen.

If that was the case, there was absolutely no reason to use the term natural born.

They would have simply said that in order to be president a person must be a citizen.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Jsc810 wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:52 pm She was born in the United States. End of discussion, next issue.
The situation is anything but open and shut. In no possible sense has the issue been settled, either by the Supreme Court or by political processes.

- Laurence Tribe
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:18 pmChrist you are tedious. What do you want to be? A democracy or Belarus? We are basically Belarus. You can help us become a democracy again on Election Day. Or you can whine like giant pussy.
Not whining Screwy. Just stating the obvious. If you, as a liberal, back this feral, dangerous woman, based on her race or her party, you are delusional. That said, I do want to make this country a great and unified democracy, but the party bickering must end. Sadly, I don't see that happening anytime soon, as this thread and others are proof of.

Kierland said, "Like I said: do you want a slow motion train wreck or do you want it over quickly?

So in that way she is worse."

Again, I am in agreement with him. These are horrible candidates and no matter who wins this abortion of an election, we as a country lose.

Turd sandwich vs. douche. The choice is yours.

Vote for neither.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Ditto to Jay.

Voting for either major party is voting to perpetuate this two party system that routinely delivers you a shit sandwich.

Do not participate.

Or vote 3rd party -- or write-in.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Softball Bat wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:36 am Ditto to Jay.

Voting for either major party is voting to perpetuate this two party system that routinely delivers you a shit sandwich.

Do not participate.

Or vote 3rd party -- or write-in.
Many of us have been doing so for many elections. No reason to stop now.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Many decades, although I did get suckered into hoping for change in ‘08.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

WOAH: There's talk on Capitol Hill about the mechanics of a confirmation hearing to fill a VP vacancy amid
Kamala's nose-diving approval numbers and reports of a strained relationship between Biden and Harris

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status ... 8367%2Fpg2

Dump Harris?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:01 am WOAH: There's talk on Capitol Hill about the mechanics of a confirmation hearing to fill a VP vacancy amid
Kamala's nose-diving approval numbers and reports of a strained relationship between Biden and Harris

Dump Harris?
Might as well have got this news from Schmick's health news daily website.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Softball Bat wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:01 am WOAH: There's talk on Capitol Hill about the mechanics of a confirmation hearing to fill a VP vacancy amid

Dump Harris?
She isn’t going anywhere. Which is great for the GOP. But you can also read that statement many different ways. IE her career is going nowhere, she physically is going nowhere (see the border crisis she is in charge of), her poll numbers, well wait those continue to go down, her etc.

She was a horrible choice from the beginning and it just is another example of the Biden Administration’s failure.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

lefty wrote:She was a horrible choice from the beginning
The ticket won the election.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:38 am Joe should have picked Tulsi
Tulsi is sexy but this is a laughable take.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:22 pm She isn’t going anywhere. Which is great for the GOP. But you can also read that statement many different ways. IE her career is going nowhere, she physically is going nowhere (see the border crisis she is in charge of), her poll numbers, well wait those continue to go down, her etc.

She was a horrible choice from the beginning and it just is another example of the Biden Administration’s failure.
Nobody gives a shit about the vice president. At least she hasn't blasted any hunting partners in the face nor instituted any torture regimes. And at least she has more of a spine than Mike Pence.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Political mattress backs need a strong spine.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Carson wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:54 pm Political mattress backs need a strong spine.
"KILL MIKE PENCE! 'Nothing wrong with that'" Says what?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:46 pm
Carson wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:54 pm Political mattress backs need a strong spine.
"KILL MIKE PENCE! 'Nothing wrong with that'" Says what?
Additionally, Pence was supposed to go to a secure office in the basement of the Capitol, but was locked out of it. How does that happen?

Probably the same way that they panic button inside the office of Congresswoman Ayanna Pressley was disabled.

And yet the GQP says that we need to move on....

“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The big lie from a big idiot.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:51 pm
Left Seater wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:22 pm She isn’t going anywhere. Which is great for the GOP. But you can also read that statement many different ways. IE her career is going nowhere, she physically is going nowhere (see the border crisis she is in charge of), her poll numbers, well wait those continue to go down, her etc.

Nobody gives a shit about the vice president. And at least she has more of a spine than Mike Pence.
Clearly you did and continue to do so. But why don't you link us up to her time as VP where she has showed her spine.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

When Biden supporters try and hang her and she still licks his nuts get back to me.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

schmick wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:45 pm
Softball Bat wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:42 pm
lefty wrote:She was a horrible choice from the beginning
The ticket won the election.
Bullshit, mailed/harvested/printed ballots won the election. There is no fucking way that geriatric pant shitter and the kackeling whore had 40 million actually alive, legal voters vote for them.
They can't get anyone to show up at any event they go to. They have 25 and 35% approval ratings, stadiums across the nation chant "fuck joe biden"
It's time leftists just admit that the corporate press teamed up with the social media companies and the democrat party and stole the voting rights from the American people.

2018 was the practice run. In California democrats turned long red congressional districts, that all had republican winners on election night through harvested ballots that are all illegitimate. There was a proposition on California's 2018 ballot that was so unpopular that nobody in their right mind would have voted for it but democrat operatives in LA and San Francisco harvested so many phony, illegitimate ballots that just the counties those cities in raised the gasoline taxes and auto registration fees...something Californians were so against that they recalled a governor for doing that just a decade or so before. And the only reason newsom was not recalled was because of the mail in ballots, everyone who showed up to vote were anti newsom but he had mailed out so many ballots to fake voters that he was able to hold on to a job he has failed at since taking

The reason that biden and harris have such low approval nu.bers is because the approval poll isn't taken via mail in because then the ballot harvesters and mass voters would have them at 80%
The political party that's bleating ad nauseum about voter fraud is all crickets when it comes to the senator who had no higher of an approval rating than 34% winning reelection in a state that at or near the bottom in all quality of life issues. Ponderous.....
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Thanks for the FB cut and paste old man. How did that insurrection turn out for your boi Dump?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Republicans can sit down & STFU for eternity after putting this guy in the house at the Naval Observatory...

9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:20 am Harris will always do a shitty job because she has always been picked for identity instead of ability. Except for when she had a mouth full of Willie Browns willy
Jelly, much?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:59 pm Republicans can sit down & STFU for eternity after putting this guy in the house at the Naval Observatory...

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:51 pm At least she hasn't blasted any hunting partners in the face nor instituted any torture regimes. And at least she has more of a spine than Mike Pence.
Whataboutism is a perfectly fine response for the liberals here. But totally unacceptable if used by any non liberal. :meds:
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You invented Whataboutism you fatt fuckin’ twat. It’s your only move, that and calling a Strawman when there isn’t one.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

K. Harris assumed president powers for 85 minutes on Friday.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/11/19/poli ... index.html

While Joe had his arse hole reamed out.

:)
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Softball Bat wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:32 am K. Harris assumed president powers for 85 minutes on Friday.

While Joe had his arse hole reamed out.
Despite this, Joe woke up from his anesthesia, remembered who he was for once but still shit his pants again.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Is there ANYTHING you won’t lie about?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:48 pm Is there ANYTHING you won’t lie about?
At least Biden announces his medical procedures. What, exactly, did Dump have done in his secret procedure at Walter Reed that he lies about?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

88naziis approves of FB GQP spam from 5 years ago.

——
Holy crap Shedick is down a rabbit hole. Do the rest of the ladies in your FB Mom group sound this deranged. Rhetorical question of course.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

What is your position on Shedick lying constantly?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:14 pm
Kierland wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:48 pm Is there ANYTHING you won’t lie about?
At least Biden announces his medical procedures. What, exactly, did Dump have done in his secret procedure at Walter Reed that he lies about?
He didn't technically lie about it...he failed to disclose it at all.

He had a colonoscopy.
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:46 pm He didn't technically lie about it...he failed to disclose it at all.

He had a colonoscopy.
Exactly

Paging Schmickity any minute to chime in about how he doesn't have colonoscopies done either, just like his death cult hero.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Jeezus Krist Screwy, you could get four colonoscopies this week and you still couldn’t stop thinking about Trump. He hasn’t been CiC for almost a year and you’re still bringing up the meticulousness of his day-to-day activities from how many years ago? Unhinge dude!
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

L45B wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:22 am Jeezus Krist Screwy, you could get four colonoscopies this week and you still couldn’t stop thinking about Trump. He hasn’t been CiC for almost a year and you’re still bringing up the meticulousness of his day-to-day activities from how many years ago? Unhinge dude!
So what would you call someone who obsesses over a politician who hasn't held office for eight years?
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

L45B wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:22 am Jeezus Krist Screwy, you could get four colonoscopies this week and you still couldn’t stop thinking about Trump. He hasn’t been CiC for almost a year and you’re still bringing up the meticulousness of his day-to-day activities from how many years ago? Unhinge dude!
I'm right and you know it. That's why you're so offended.