FakeX is sending men to space on Wednesday

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Re: FakeX is sending men to space on Wednesday

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Kierland wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:52 pm I was talking faith in the person who took the pic. Which I said more than once. I don’t give a fuck about your religion.... or your sexuality. That means my statement was on point, you like pop, have to have faith for your argument to be true. You are just willing to have faith in different things than him.
Sexuality? Really? You're going to continue with that stupid poptard meme? Fuck you. Your statement was way off point. I have both faith in faith and science. It is indeed different than pops in that I have an open mind, willing to weigh options of tests and facts. He relies on blind bullshit in a book that is full of stories and allegories that cannot be proven. So shut the fuck up here. Proof is in what you can see and establish, not simply blindly believe.
And once again I will object, now usually I would now drop some smack, but I am willing, once again, to be nice to you and help you out.
You asked the wrong question: the right one would be something like- do you know if there are sats in space; do you believe there are sats in space. Something along those lines.
I do know that there are satellites in space. Do you believe there are not. That is the question I have asked three times now, and you have yet to answer. Stop deflecting and white flagging this simple question and answer it. Yes or no.
I do not know if there are sats in space but I believe there is something because I can’t explain how those signals get to me other than a sat. Now I have not researched it so, as I said, my belief is meaningless.
Well at least you admit you do not know. That is a start. Let's play this game Sale, You have been around enough trials and media events to know that satellite vans have their dishes pointed up to the sky. That isn't some random chance. There is no ground cable, as poptard insists. Those dishes are pointing skyward for a reason. Consider the SETI array. Consider all of the literally millions of dishes pointed skyward. Now why is that?
Your belief in sats appears to be less meaningless because you work with the tech but since I really don’t know a lot about your involvement I don’t know what that level is. I do know you have not been to space.

So to recap: what I said was true, just like it almost always is.
What you said is uninformed. Not having been into space is not relevant to how satellites work. There is the basic physics of geosynchronous orbit. A geosynchronous orbit is a high Earth orbit that allows satellites to match Earth's rotation. Located at 22,236 miles (35,786 kilometers) above Earth's equator, this position is a valuable spot for monitoring weather, communications and surveillance. Without rotation, meaning a global position, this would not be possible.

I have not been into space. This does not negate the facts I have presented.

Without satellites, basic satellite television doesn't exist. Nor does cellular communication. Nor does wireless internet.

So to recap: what I have said is true. Just like it always is, and always will be.

You offer, as poptard does, nothing but speculation and tin-foil bullshit. Bring your facts, your proof, your science, you photos or get your ass kicked again. At this point, you and your senile buddy are too pathetic to continue discussing this topic with.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Hey tart, what are your thoughts on prominent flat earther Patricia Steere? Also, could you work your flat earth society connections and get me her digits? I'm into crazy older women especially gingers. But not for serious dating.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I get that you are dumb Jayne but you have to have faith that the earth is roundish. That is a simple fact, unless you can prove otherwise. Now you can try and dodge like you always do, I don’t really care. You said that his argument had a flaw, well your argument has the same flaw and the reason you want to poo poo my fact is because you are a weak minded person and most definitely a sheeple.

I have never seen a news truck with a microwave pointed up at the sky vertically if that is what you are trying to say. I have only seen them pointed at and angle closer to the horizon than the noon sun location, but again I have never studied them so I don’t know that angle or the reason for it. You can say a lot about orbits and whatnot but it’s FAITH in the tech since you have never worked on one.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:09 am Hey tart, what are your thoughts on prominent flat earther Patricia Steere? Also, could you work your flat earth society connections and get me her digits? I'm into crazy older women especially gingers. But not for serious dating.

Ah how cute the court jester is here. Do a flip Skippy.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Kierland wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:24 am
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:09 am Hey tart, what are your thoughts on prominent flat earther Patricia Steere? Also, could you work your flat earth society connections and get me her digits? I'm into crazy older women especially gingers. But not for serious dating.

How's it hangin', sport? Why are you so down all the time? Cheer up, bud.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:56 am
Softball Bat wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:05 pmImage
Well this looks pretty legit to me. I'm IN. Send me all your introductory pamphlets.

BTW are there megaladons in the Great Deep?

Maybe this one would be more to your liking...

88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

And yet I’m the one that can carry on a conversation without having to post white flags and getting all flustered and putting someone on ignore.

So kindly go fuck yourself you fucking nazi.

MGO,
Your job is to do backflips and amuse the court. Yours is not to question why. Now do something funny because we all know you have no critical thinking skills.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Papa Willie wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:25 am
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:36 am
Kierland wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:24 am

How's it hangin', sport? Why are you so down all the time? Cheer up, bud.
He's had a series of strokes. Note how he's completely irrational most of the time now, as well as being in a full meltdown mode at all times. Completely paranoid.
He does seem even angrier as usual, which I didn't think possible. He's missing key strokes due to the blind fury he's typing with.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Kierland wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:09 am And yet I’m the one that can carry on a conversation without having to post white flags and getting all flustered and putting someone on ignore.

So kindly go fuck yourself you fucking nazi.

MGO,
Your job is to do backflips and amuse the court. Yours is not to question why. Now do something funny because we all know you have no critical thinking skills.
Maybe you could use your critical thinking skills to post something worth reading.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That wasn’t funny, but then you struggle with the one thing you are supposed to be good at.

I posted a take, you can white flag it and blame it on me like the rest of the lobotomy crowd or you can TRY and form an actual retort, or go fuck another squirrel. I couldn’t care less.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:42 pm He does seem even angrier as usual, which I didn't think possible. He's missing key strokes due to the blind fury he's typing with.
So you are going the Dims route and discussing keystrokes. Sounds like a winner, follow the ditch digger and how does fatty’s sick taste in your mouth? Strange bedfellows indeed.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Kierland wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:59 pm...and form an actual retort.
Why is everything with you about forming a "retort"? You're not in court, lil feller. You can just kick back and relax here. It's okay, I promise.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Kierland wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:23 am I get that you are dumb Jayne but you have to have faith that the earth is roundish. That is a simple fact, unless you can prove otherwise.
I'm not the one deflecting runt, you are. There are hundreds, if not thousands of photos showing the Earth is a globe. Why on this big round ball would these be faked? To what purpose? Good lord man, you are a lawyer (allegedly) and are supposed to deal in facts. The fact about the Earth being round, rotating and has orbiting satellites in indisputable. To do so proves you are a very ignorant little troll.
Now you can try and dodge like you always do, I don’t really care. You said that his argument had a flaw, well your argument has the same flaw and the reason you want to poo poo my fact is because you are a weak minded person and most definitely a sheeple.
And you are a tiny brained, tiny bodied misshapen idiot. You have no facts here. You have proven nothing. Your sad opinions are not facts. In court you would get tossed out for this line of lunacy. My argument is based on proven science and visual evidence. Point a telescope and Jupiter and watch it rotate around over time. It's all the proof you need.
I have never seen a news truck with a microwave pointed up at the sky vertically if that is what you are trying to say. I have only seen them pointed at and angle closer to the horizon than the noon sun location, but again I have never studied them so I don’t know that angle or the reason for it. You can say a lot about orbits and whatnot but it’s FAITH in the tech since you have never worked on one.
News vans aim their dishes toward the appropriate satellite. Some are straight up, some appear almost horizontal. It depends on positioning. Since you are not a technician, I could forgive your ignorance. But I won't. You just want to argue and continue this banal and stupid line of yours. I have repeatedly stated, I have worked with satellites, both in the field and in the station. You haven't. No shut the fuck up and make me a sandwich, tiny tot.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Jayne wrote:My argument is based on proven science and visual evidence.
There is no science experiment showing that water clings to the outside of a flying, spinning ball.
lol

The very idea is ridiculous on its face.

If you have visual evidence of a rocket ever having gone from land to space, post it.

I'm afraid you are once again -----> full of hot air.

Will you ever realize how incredibly arrogant and ignorant you are?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Jay in Phoenix wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:48 pm
Kierland wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:23 am I get that you are dumb Jayne but you have to have faith that the earth is roundish. That is a simple fact, unless you can prove otherwise.
I'm not the one deflecting runt, you are. There are hundreds, if not thousands of photos showing the Earth is a globe. Why on this big round ball would these be faked? To what purpose? Good lord man, you are a lawyer (allegedly) and are supposed to deal in facts. The fact about the Earth being round, rotating and has orbiting satellites in indisputable. To do so proves you are a very ignorant little troll.
So its indisputable. Then why are you here?
How many of those photos did you take? Zero. So you have to have faith that the witness (NASA) is telling the truth. That is what lawyers do you stupid bulldyke.

Now you can try and dodge like you always do, I don’t really care. You said that his argument had a flaw, well your argument has the same flaw and the reason you want to poo poo my fact is because you are a weak minded person and most definitely a sheeple.
And you are a tiny brained, tiny bodied misshapen idiot. You have no facts here. You have proven nothing. Your sad opinions are not facts. In court you would get tossed out for this line of lunacy. My argument is based on proven science and visual evidence. Point a telescope and Jupiter and watch it rotate around over time. It's all the proof you need.
BLAH BLAH BLAH. Melt a little more Rocky. I proved that you HAVE TO HAVE FAITH that the earth is round because all observations from earth show it's not roundish. If you have an experiment that says otherwise you would have posted it in the last 5 years this has been going on.
News vans aim their dishes toward the appropriate satellite. Some are straight up, some appear almost horizontal. It depends on positioning. Since you are not a technician, I could forgive your ignorance. But I won't. You just want to argue and continue this banal and stupid line of yours. I have repeatedly stated, I have worked with satellites, both in the field and in the station. You haven't. No shut the fuck up and make me a sandwich, tiny tot.Please show me a pic of a working sat pointed straight up.

So you know sats, so I don't get to comment on them, but you also somehow know the law to and are so much better at it than I am. What a pan faced tard.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Softball Bat wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:07 pmThere is no science experiment showing that water clings to the outside of a flying, spinning ball.
lol

Of course there is, it's called gravity, which you dismiss outright, due to being an ignorant fucking 'tard. Sucks to be you.
If you have visual evidence of a rocket ever having gone from land to space, post it.

Back at ya' buddy. Your arrogant ignorance is staggering. There have been multiple videos of rockets going into space, which again, because you are a stupid fucking old senile dusty twat, you dismiss because of...wait for it...EDITS! How very tedious of you.

Just kill yourself already 'tart.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

And now, on the the other moron.
So its indisputable. Then why are you here? How many of those photos did you take? Zero. So you have to have faith that the witness (NASA) is telling the truth. That is what lawyers do you stupid bulldyke.
By the way midget, learn how to use the quote feature correctly. Good grief.

No you black cock huffing tiny queen, lawyers lie...repeatedly. Well, certainly you do. You lie on this board almost religiously. No, I didn't take the photos, how could I? I don't work for NASA, but my uncle did. I have seen the actual physical film photos from his collection, taken directly by the astronauts. Would be happy to post them too, but they are private and you would dismiss them as you always do, so what would be the point.
BLAH BLAH BLAH. Melt a little more Rocky. I proved that you HAVE TO HAVE FAITH that the earth is round because all observations from earth show it's not roundish. If you have an experiment that says otherwise you would have posted it in the last 5 years this has been going on.
No melting here wee man. That's your personal angry cup o' tea. You cannot observe the Earth from the Earth to see proper curvature. You need to be high enough above the horizon for that. You and pops are trying to prove a flat Earth from a flat perspective. Do you not see the utter and complete irony there. Of course you don't, you're a retard. JSC is willing to take you or pops on a plane trip around the globe to prove this to you, but of course you two are too cowardly to accept. Don't want to burst your fallacy balloons, do ya?
So you know sats, so I don't get to comment on them, but you also somehow know the law to and are so much better at it than I am. What a pan faced tard.
Why yes, yes I do know sats. Good to see you finally admit they exist. That puts you one very, very tiny footstep ahead of senile wingnut in Korea. When did I say I know the law, or at least better than you? I didn't. But I do know the laws of physics, something you fail to grasp.

Step away from the keyboard for a while sport. Stop hyperventilating and get over your very odd lesbian fixation. You're a fag. Stick to your own.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Jay in Phoenix wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:06 am
Softball Bat wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:07 pmThere is no science experiment showing that water clings to the outside of a flying, spinning ball.
lol

Of course there is, it's called gravity, which you dismiss outright, due to being an ignorant fucking 'tard. Sucks to be you.

Back at ya' buddy. Your arrogant ignorance is staggering. There have been multiple videos of rockets going into space, which again, because you are a stupid fucking old senile dusty twat, you dismiss because of...wait for it...EDITS! How very tedious of you.
Blah, blah, blah...

OH fer two, and wait for it...

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Jayne wrote:You cannot observe the Earth from the Earth to see proper curvature. You need to be high enough above the horizon for that.
Surveyors do not measure for, and account for, curvature on large projects?

7 laser tests in 7 locations, in 7 different weather conditions.

No curvature found in any of the tests.

It has been posted here.

Yeah.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Jay in Phoenix wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:22 am And now, on the the other moron.
So its indisputable. Then why are you here? How many of those photos did you take? Zero. So you have to have faith that the witness (NASA) is telling the truth. That is what lawyers do you stupid bulldyke.
By the way midget, learn how to use the quote feature correctly. Good grief.
So now you get to tell me how to post. Fuck you lezzy.

No you black cock huffing tiny queen, lawyers lie...repeatedly. Well, certainly you do.
Name one. Just one.

You lie on this board almost religiously. No, I didn't take the photos, how could I? I don't work for NASA, but my uncle did. I have seen the actual physical film photos from his collection, taken directly by the astronauts.
No, that you have faith were taken by astronauts. You know nothing about evidence do you?

Would be happy to post them too, but they are private and you would dismiss them as you always do, so what would be the point.
So bait and switch.
No melting here wee man. That's your personal angry cup o' tea. You cannot observe the Earth from the Earth to see proper curvature. You need to be high enough above the horizon for that.
Hey Dum Dum, That's my whole point. Thanks for buttfucking your own self in the mouth.

You and pops are trying to prove a flat Earth from a flat perspective.
Can you fucking read? I'm trying to tell you what you just told me. Namely that it takes faith to believe the world is roundish unless you have like been to space or something.

Do you not see the utter and complete irony there.
Of you Constantly telling me I said things I didn't say cause ya can't fucking read? I see the idiocy.

Of course you don't, you're a retard. JSC is willing to take you or pops on a plane trip around the globe to prove this to you, but of course you two are too cowardly to accept.
I'm not your orange leader or that tiny yellow tweaker. I'm not a BunkerBitch. I'm down to fly pole to pole.

Don't want to burst your fallacy balloons, do ya?
Nice projection. I catch you in 100 fallacies and now I'm the one with the fallacies even though you were wrong, AGAIN.
Why yes, yes I do know sats. Good to see you finally admit they exist. That puts you one very, very tiny footstep ahead of senile wingnut in Korea. When did I say I know the law, or at least better than you? I didn't.
Then STFU about lawyering Rocky.

But I do know the laws of physics, something you fail to grasp.
Ok then explain how I can see three story condos in S Lake Tahoe sitting on his dock a few feet from the water in Incline Village NV.

You are on the clock Dr.

Step away from the keyboard for a while sport. Stop hyperventilating and get over your very odd lesbian fixation.
Says the guy who typed midget 1,000 times before I ever even knew you were a bulldyke.

You're a fag. Stick to your own.
So after a horrible routine you decide to faceplant the landing.

Bravo!
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Ten pounds of bullshit in a one ounce post. Whole lot of nothing going on for you sport.

Bear in mind Sale, I would not go the midget card if you didn't repeatedly go with poptard's stupid meme. I began this graciously, you started with the insults. That's simply because you have no argument, so you have to lean on the only thing you possess. Bad insults.

When you actually develop a cohesive and rational point, when you actually can back up you statements with facts, I might just engage with you again. Until then, enjoy your flat Erf. You've earned it buddy.

Blissful ingnorance suits you to a tee.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So white flag from Rocky.

See you next time you say something stupid and I kick your teeth in.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Softball Bat wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:07 pm
Jayne wrote:My argument is based on proven science and visual evidence.
There is no science experiment showing that water clings to the outside of a flying, spinning ball.
This is correct. For you that is somehow proof of flat earth.

For those who choose to think it is because the experiment is impossible to show when on earth. The object ball would have to be much larger than earth itself to overcome earth’s gravity. Similarly it could be done in a weightless environment if you had a ball that was large enough to create its own gravity.

Thus demanding proof in such a way is similar to demanding physical proof Jesus walked this earth. Neither can be done. However, that alone doesn’t make either untrue.

Softball Bat wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:09 amImage
You love posting this gif to suggest how the sun doesn’t cover the entire earth with light at once, despite it being “above” us. The problem for you is you also love to lean on perspective when discussing why things appear to get shorter as they move toward the horizon. These two don’t work together in your favor. Take a moonset when the sun isn’t illuminating the area where you are observing the moonset. Then moon doesn’t appear to get smaller and dimmer as it reaches the horizon, it just is there and them isn’t. No fade, no shrink. Explain.

Finally, why do you hate women? Do you have daughters? Do you hate them too? I ask because you reply Jay as Jayne. Clearly you see the use of a female name for him as an insult or put down. Therefore you clearly think of being female as something less than male.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

LS wrote:You love posting this gif to suggest how the sun doesn’t cover the entire earth with light at once, despite it being “above” us.
I posted that pic not because I claim that it is a model of Earth, but so that Jayne could understand what I was saying about Joshua 10.

Stop the sun (as the Scripture says) = no problem

Stop your globe from spinning = gigantic problem

poptart wrote:There is no science experiment showing that water clings to the outside of a flying, spinning ball.
LS wrote:This is correct. For you that is somehow proof of flat earth.
Nope.
I have never claimed that.

I have claimed that there is no science that backs up your fantastical claim that water is clinging to the outside of a flying, spinning ball.
And you acknowledge it.

Gravity is your god.
Bow down to it.

Moving Sale has posted about being able to see a building across water that should be sunk way below the horizon if the Earth is the globe you insist it is.
I have posted numerous pics on this board that demonstrate this, as well.
And the laser test results.

Direct observation consistently shows us that the curvature for your globe is simply not there.
It's just the way it is.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Kierland wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:41 pm So white flag from Rocky.

No white flag at all little man. It's just you refuse to hold a reasonable and non-insult laden discussion so I'm simply done with you for now.

Let me know when you grow up a bit. TIA.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Typical Poptart. Don’t address what was raised and waive your hands wildly over there to try to distract from your inconsistency.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Jay in Phoenix wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:03 am
Kierland wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:41 pm So white flag from Rocky.

No white flag at all little man. It's just you refuse to hold a reasonable and non-insult laden discussion so I'm simply done with you for now.

Let me know when you grow up a bit. TIA.
Again. You can say that to make yourself feel better but you do not know if space exists the way it is portrayed.
That is how evidence works. You have to trust the witness. Now if the question was, does it rain in (oh say) an area of Hawaii during the time in question. You could take the jury outside, if you were in that area and it was raining and it was the same time. Juries are often given actual demonstrations as opposed to testimony (which in EVERY case) needs to be believed to be useful for its intended purpose, unless you are trying to show that the witness is lying. (Like all the observations that say it’s not roundish) This is Evidence 101, something you know nothing about and yet you drone on. Ten feet tall and dumb as dirt.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Kierland wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:04 amAgain. You can say that to make yourself feel better but you do not know if space exists the way it is portrayed.
That is how evidence works. You have to trust the witness. Now if the question was, does it rain in (oh say) an area of Hawaii during the time in question. You could take the jury outside, if you were in that area and it was raining and it was the same time. Juries are often given actual demonstrations as opposed to testimony (which in EVERY case) needs to be believed to be useful for its intended purpose, unless you are trying to show that the witness is lying. (Like all the observations that say it’s not roundish) This is Evidence 101, something you know nothing about and yet you drone on. Ten feet tall and dumb as dirt.
What an excellent piece of babble. Distract from the topic and misdirect from the questions. Lawyer speak 101 from the losing perspective.

Evidence involves visual, provable evidence, as you well know. Yet, you still just offer your opinions.

Let us play a game here Sale. You want to prove the invisible. Okay, so let us take air as an example. You breathe air. You need air to survive. Yet, you cannot see air. Does that negate the existence of air? You drop an apple onto the ground. It falls directly to the earth. What makes this happen, why does the apple simply not fly off into space? What keeps us "glued" to the ground? Since, as you have claimed, that gravity is just a theory, how do you explain this very basic concept that Newton defined decades ago? If the Earth as you believe is flat, why is there no photographic evidence of the edge? Or edges? This surely should have happened long ago if true, yet we are only given the tired graphics pops continues to post over and over again, which, by the way, LS has shattered as false.

So again, I ask you to prove the invisible. Show us your photos of that flat plane you so rely on, as posted before. High above ground yet not seeing a curve. You have made claims but not provided photographic proof. Which, by the way, you have shoved on my doorstep. Don't be a hypocrite Sale. Put up or shut up.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I would gladly go down that path as soon as you admit what you have already admitted. Only this time no backpedaling. The earth looks flat. This BS about a ship going over the horizon is just that horseshit. Salt flats. Flat. The only way you "know" the earth is round is because you believe (have faith in the testimony/pics and such) in what OTHER people have told you or shown you.

True?
Needs clarifying language for you to sign on?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Jayne wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:22 amIf the Earth as you believe is flat, why is there no photographic evidence of the edge? Or edges? This surely should have happened long ago if true
Maybe there is no edge.
Maybe it is not possible for man to get to the edge.

MS and I are not claiming we know for sure that the Earth is flat.
We are claiming that what is put forth as proof of the globe is lacking.

If you believe it, enjoy!

I don't care.

Jayne wrote:yet we are only given the tired graphics pops continues to post over and over again, which, by the way, LS has shattered as false.
LOL

Link?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Btw, Jayne...

You stepped on your dick and then just rolled right past it -- and I guess tried to pretend that nobody noticed.

But of course I noticed.

We've seen this act now countless times from you, and it is reason #1 why you should STAY OUT of discussion regarding the shape of the Earth.

Jayne wrote:You cannot observe the Earth from the Earth to see proper curvature. You need to be high enough above the horizon for that.
poptart wrote:Surveyors do not measure for, and account for, curvature on large projects?
You do not have to be "high enough" in order to be able to verify that structures you can see in the distance should be hidden under the horizon, if the globe is true.

This is what MS has done.

There is basic math involved.

It is not a difficult thing.

The smart people have been clued into the globe problems for a number of years now.

The first step is to open your mind to the possibility that the globe is wrong.
But this is somehow a MAJOR hurdle for people.

They just luv them that gosh dern globe for some damn reason.

Whatever...
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Papa Willie wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:18 am Everybody is laughing at the midget.

You too, ‘Tardt. Come on, man.
Fat
Yellow
Dumber than Dirt
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Fat
Yellow
Tard
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:12 am
Maybe there is no edge.
Maybe it is not possible for man to get to the edge.

MS and I are not claiming we know for sure that the Earth is flat.

Of course their is no edge. People have sailed completely around Antarctica where you claim there is an edge. Planes have flown over Antarctica which hundreds of tourists on board. You make excuses for this.

You says there are no flight between southern continents. You are shown they exist and elapsed time is consistent with a globe. You make excuses. JSC and I offer to pay for one of these flights for you since you want to see for yourself. Crickets.

You keep claiming not to know what shape the earth is, while definitively saying what shape it isn’t.

This is why you keep getting your ass handed to you. You just ignore shit you can’t prove or that supports a globe.

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:12 am
Jayne wrote:yet we are only given the tired graphics pops continues to post over and over again, which, by the way, LS has shattered as false.
LOL

Link?
See everyone of my posts in this thread. You have ignored or deflected most everything. And sure you may not have posted the sun/moon thing this time as your explanation, but you certainly have multiple times in the past.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:48 pmOf course their is no edge. People have sailed completely around Antarctica where you claim there is an edge.
Where I claim there is an edge?
lol

I have posted numerous times that I suspect it is not possible for humans to get to the edge.
If there is an edge, I think it is too far away to reach.
poptart wrote:My own theory is that Antarctica extends far beyond what is shown in this map --in all directions.
All ice, snow, and mountains.
So that no human can get to the edge.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=49741&p=980993&hilit=edge#p980993

Stop making things up.

You 'tards are a total freak show.

I couldn't care less if you love your globe.

Enjoy it!
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:11 pm
poptart wrote:My own theory is that Antarctica extends far beyond what is shown in this map --in all directions.
All ice, snow, and mountains.
So that no human can get to the edge.
Yet people have sailed around Antarctica and flown over it. That destroys your theory.

No one is making anything up here, except you.

Stop denying reality.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:07 pmYet people have sailed around Antarctica and flown over it. That destroys your theory.
It does not, and you KNOW it does not.

If it did, you wouldn't be debating the shape of the Earth with me for page after page after page...

I started this thread to laff at FakeX.
I honestly didn't think you and Jayne would again start tripping out about the Earth shape.

Take some meds, dude.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Sure it does. You flat earthers think that keep the water from spilling over the edge.

But in typical fashion you just ignore and insult and run away.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:07 am
Left Seater wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:07 pmYet people have sailed around Antarctica and flown over it. That destroys your theory.
It does not, and you KNOW it does not.

If it did, you wouldn't be debating the shape of the Earth with me for page after page after page...

I started this thread to laff at FakeX.
I honestly didn't think you and Jayne would again start tripping out about the Earth shape.

Take some meds, dude.
So if SpaceX is FakeX, where did the Dragon capsule go after launch?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:03 pm Sure it does. You flat earthers think that keep the water from spilling over the edge.

But in typical fashion you just ignore and insult and run away.
So know you know what he thinks even though he has told you he doesn’t think that.

Great logic fatty.