It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

It's Friday...It's Friday...

Post by The Big Pickle »

Thanks to the Wisconsin Governor everyday has been Friday since March 11th
On the calendar...IT'S FRIDAY IT'S FRIDAY
Off the calendar....every day has been FRIDAY and will be FRIDAY at least until May 26th now.

I'm so jealous of all you people that get to work.....I wish I could work...but it's safer at home in Wisconsin.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Re: It's Friday...It's Friday...

Post by smackaholic »

You know how some things are so bad, they're good?

This is worse than that.

Absolutely terrible.

Still not joining the chorus to ban you, as I'm not a cyber-pussy, but this had me consider it.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Is this better????
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

FYI....

Rebecca Black came out as a lesbian this week....
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:09 pm You know how some things are so bad, they're good?

This is worse than that.

Absolutely terrible.
Rack
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:29 pm
smackaholic wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:09 pm You know how some things are so bad, they're good?

This is worse than that.

Absolutely terrible.
Rack
Granted...the song is bad...but.....

Nothing is worse than Kierfag calling 88 a Nazi POS every post!
Nothing is worse than a bleeding heart liberal faggot with hairy legs wearing a dress while burning the American Flag!
Nothing is worse than looking at Pedo in Seattles screaming avatar!
Nothing is worse than Softball Bat claiming the sky is falling false alarms and flat earf theories....
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

The Big Pickle wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:37 am kfVsfOSbJY0

Thanks to the Wisconsin Governor everyday has been Friday since March 11th
On the calendar...IT'S FRIDAY IT'S FRIDAY
Off the calendar....every day has been FRIDAY and will be FRIDAY at least until May 26th now.

I'm so jealous of all you people that get to work.....I wish I could work...but it's safer at home in Wisconsin.
It's its own commentary that instead of commiseration, this is met with disapproval here.

What do you see happening?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

The Big Pickle wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:22 pm
FYI....

Her mother tried to buy her a recording career, like Taylor Swift and Lana del Ray's parents did. The vanity label stiffed them hard, instead. She's 22, we'll see if she's still lesbian a decade from now.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:04 pm
It's its own commentary that instead of commiseration, this is met with disapproval here.

What do you see happening?

The Wisconsin Governor just announced that we can't go back to work until May 26th now!!!!

All the people that were living paycheck to paycheck back in March have now gone 5-6 weeks
without any income. I went to Woodman's East grocery store the other day and they have armed
security guards at the exits. When I inquired with the security guard he informed me that people
are loading up their carts and leaving without paying because they don't have any money!!!!

People are going to REVOLT!

The Tea Party crowd that protested at the Michigan Capitol will only get BIGGER and BIGGER
and spread to all the other states that are forcing us to hide in our homes wihtout any income,
food or ability to go to work.

The New York mayor just said they have to stay inside until August in THE CITY!

You think New Yorkers are going to hide in their tiny little apartments all summer???

The revolution will happen first in the Dumbokunt run parts of the country.....

Dumbokunts are DODO BIRDS.....THEY'RE FINISHED! FINITO! KAPUTT!

Adios dumbokunts!
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Look, elections have consequences as we have all said many times in here. Wisconsin has fewer than 4000 cases and less than 200 deaths from ‘Rona related causes. The State should be looking at ways to allow some counties to re-open. But a blanket extension of stay at home until damn near the end of May for the whole state is asinine.

Maybe you keep Milwaukee and Madison county closed for longer. But Lincoln county doesn’t need to be closed till almost June.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:25 pm Look, elections have consequences as we have all said many times in here. Wisconsin has fewer than 4000 cases and less than 200 deaths from ‘Rona related causes. The State should be looking at ways to allow some counties to re-open. But a blanket extension of stay at home until damn near the end of May for the whole state is asinine.

Maybe you keep Milwaukee and Madison county closed for longer. But Lincoln county doesn’t need to be closed till almost June.
BRAVO!

Check this out....in the 2018 election we had a Republican Governor....at midnight on election night he was up by 2000 votes
with 99.9% of all the precincts reported in. I stayed up until 2am hitting refresh on the election results...at 2am in the morning
while everyone was sleeping they found 45,000 votes in Milwaukee....

Gov Walker (R) went from up 2000 to down 43,000 in the blink of an eye.

45,000 votes...magically appear at 2am....just enough votes so it doesn't meet the recount criteria too!

That election was STOLEN by lying cheating dumbokunts just like SCREWY and KIERFAG! People that believe they must win by
any means necessary....even cheating, lying, or even MURDER!
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:14 pm
FYI....

Her mother tried to buy her a recording career, like Taylor Swift and Lana del Ray's parents did. The vanity label stiffed them hard, instead. She's 22, we'll see if she's still lesbian a decade from now.
she's definitely a hot girl.
HOWEVER, that being said, she's nowhere near the artist Taylor swift is.

Frankly, I'm surprised that slap hasn't weighed in yet on how much he'd like to slap her face with his 12' kielbasa!
Hopefully he's not under the weather with covid 19.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

FYI....

When are you coming out as a lesbian?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:25 pm Look, elections have consequences as we have all said many times in here. Wisconsin has fewer than 4000 cases and less than 200 deaths from ‘Rona related causes. The State should be looking at ways to allow some counties to re-open. But a blanket extension of stay at home until damn near the end of May for the whole state is asinine.

I'm sorry, are you an epidemiologist?
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Everybody's staying home and almost nobody's getting sick. That means that nobody should have to stay home anymore.
Makes a lot of sense.

Sort of like the air in Los Angeles is a lot cleaner now than it was in 1970. That means that we should lift all of the air quality regulations.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:27 pm

I'm sorry, are you an epidemiologist?
Nope and neither are you or the Wisconsin governor. That didn’t stop you from making asinine claims about millions of deaths.

Bottom line is we can and should be getting vast areas of the country back to work. There is little threat in much of the country. Send people back to work with sensible precautions.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

The Wisky governor has an epidemiologist and public health officials working for him or her. You do not.

Ask Sioux Falls how this whole keeping the economy open is working out for them. Oh, you don't care about those meatpacking workers. Of course you don't. They're simply the gristle for the gears of capitalism to keep the economy open.

You are a sick individual.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Mikey wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:43 pm Everybody's staying home and almost nobody's getting sick. That means that nobody should have to stay home anymore.
Makes a lot of sense.

Sort of like the air in Los Angeles is a lot cleaner now than it was in 1970. That means that we should lift all of the air quality regulations.
Gets it

Post more, read less
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Mikey wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:43 pm Everybody's staying home and almost nobody's getting sick. That means that nobody should have to stay home anymore.
Makes a lot of sense.

I get that you live just north of a large metro area. What might be right for San Diego county isn’t what is right for Mora county New Mexico. You have a population density of over 4000 per sq/mile in the city proper and probably over 1000 per sq/mile for the whole county. Mora on the other hand has less than 3 per sq/mile. Most folks here are not staying at home as it is. Why force businesses here to close because Cuomo can’t handle what is happening in NYC?

Heck even Moving Sale and I agree on small businesses operating that can do so safely. Why do you presume to know what is best for the whole country?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:56 pm The Wisky governor has an epidemiologist and public health officials working for him or her. You do not.

Ask Sioux Falls how this whole keeping the economy open is working out for them. Oh, you don't care about those meatpacking workers. Of course you don't. They're simply the gristle for the gears of capitalism to keep the economy open.

You are a sick individual.
Nor do you, but that hasn’t stopped your idiotic takes. How are those millions of deaths working out about now?

As for the meat packing plant, they would have been open regardless. They were essential. I am sure you enjoy eating everyday.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:57 pm
Makes a lot of sense.

I get that you live just north of a large metro area. What might be right for San Diego county isn’t what is right for Mora county New Mexico. You have a population density of over 4000 per sq/mile in the city proper and probably over 1000 per sq/mile for the whole county. Mora on the other hand has less than 3 per sq/mile. Most folks here are not staying at home as it is. Why force businesses here to close because Cuomo can’t handle what is happening in NYC?

Heck even Moving Sale and I agree on small businesses operating that can do so safely. Why do you presume to know what is best for the whole country?
That makes sense in Mora County New Mexico. I thought we were talking about Wisconsin. Why do you presume to know what's best for Wisconsin?

Actually San Diego County has 4,526 sq miles and 3.338 million population. So about 768 per sq mile. You weren't too far off.

The city is 372 sq miles and 1.426 million, so 3833 per sq mile.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I would break it down a bit further. I don’t know that area so I will use CA. Modoc has zero cases that I could find. April 17th. Zero. They have no big cities. No big concert venues. It’s damn near all Rs who want to get back to it I would think. Open them up.
Here we have 7 cases (4 imported) and are closer to big cites with commuter populations. So open us up some like restaurants half full and local art shop and whatnot can open and restrict number of customers.
SF stays locked down.
And so on.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Makes a lot of sense.

"Those who fail to learn from history's mistakes are doomed to repeat them."

Proving that Republicans are very slow learners...

“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Mikey wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:09 pm
Left Seater wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:57 pm
Makes a lot of sense.

That makes sense in Mora County New Mexico. I thought we were talking about Wisconsin. Why do you presume to know what's best for Wisconsin?

Actually San Diego County has 4,526 sq miles and 3.338 million population. So about 768 per sq mile. You weren't too far off.

The city is 372 sq miles and 1.426 million, so 3833 per sq mile.
We were. I was just making the point that not all counties are the same. As Moving Sale says some should probably reopen, while SF is a hard no.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:43 pm
Makes a lot of sense.

"Those who fail to learn from history's mistakes are doomed to repeat them."

Proving that Republicans are very slow learners...

yes.
Your left wing socialist party hasn't learned a thing from past mistakes. And that's why they continue making mistake after mistake.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

echo chamber nonsense
Slap
Elwood

Post by Slap »

The Big Pickle wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:22 pmImage
I ejaculated in my pants.
smackaholic wrote:I would touch someone's dick, hell, I'd fukking blow him
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Slap wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:06 pm
The Big Pickle wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:22 pmImage
I ejaculated in my pants.
I predicted you'd like to "slap" her face with your 12' kielbasa.
But apparently you've mellowed out as you've aged. Keeping it under wraps lately.