The wine douche thread.

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: The wine douche thread.

Post by Kierland »

That’s what I hear. Was told it was north of 300 at the time. Haven’t even thought about it till you guys brought up wine. If I said yes every time someone wanted to give me wine my house would be full, but this sounded special.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I drink fine wine whenever I want (which isn't all that often), and I pay nothing for it.

Sucks to be you guys.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Kierland wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:03 pm That’s what I hear. Was told it was north of 300 at the time. Haven’t even thought about it till you guys brought up wine. If I said yes every time someone wanted to give me wine my house would be full, but this sounded special.
I get a nice email from Elaine Krankl every year telling me I can’t have any of their wine, and thanking me for being so patient.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Dinsdale wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:28 pm I drink fine wine whenever I want (which isn't all that often), and I pay nothing for it.

Sucks to be you guys.
In the vast scheme of things, I don’t consider my lack of access to free wine to be a particularly major issue.

But then, I have a life.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Mikey wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:38 pm
Kierland wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:03 pm That’s what I hear. Was told it was north of 300 at the time. Haven’t even thought about it till you guys brought up wine. If I said yes every time someone wanted to give me wine my house would be full, but this sounded special.
I get a nice email from Elaine Krankl every year telling me I can’t have any of their wine, and thanking me for being so patient.
Well someone on her list decided to drink and drive, although it was not after Elaine’s berry juice.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Dinsdale wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:28 pm I drink fine wine whenever I want (which isn't all that often), and I pay nothing for it.

Sucks to be you guys.
What do you pay for? Wait, nevermind.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Dinsdale wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:15 am And Mikey -- the sweet, sweet deal Costco has on a 92-point cab for under $20 didn't make it as far as your neck of the woods... or so I know hear.
Picked this up yesterday at the local Costco for $19.99.
93 points (according to Robert Parker).

53% cab
43% merlot
6% petit verdot