The GOP fleecing of America

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

The GOP fleecing of America

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Anyone with at least half a brain, so that clearly excludes Suckaholic, shutyomouth, 88braincells, Left Seater and Pikkkle and all his trolls, isn't the lease surprised by this. The GOP hates US citizens and lies to their faces to handsomely profit. Dianne Feinstein apparently did this too so fuck her and the rag she wears as well.

https://www.propublica.org/article/sena ... eparedness

Senator Dumped Up to $1.7 Million of Stock After Reassuring Public About Coronavirus Preparedness
Soon after he offered public assurances that the government was ready to battle the coronavirus, the powerful chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, Richard Burr, sold off a significant percentage of his stocks, unloading between $628,000 and $1.72 million of his holdings on Feb. 13 in 33 separate transactions.

As the head of the intelligence committee, Burr, a North Carolina Republican, has access to the government’s most highly classified information about threats to America’s security. His committee was receiving daily coronavirus briefings around this time, according to a Reuters story.

A week after Burr’s sales, the stock market began a sharp decline and has lost about 30% since.

On Thursday, Burr came under fire after NPR obtained a secret recording from Feb. 27, in which the lawmaker gave a VIP group at an exclusive social club a much more dire preview of the economic impact of the coronavirus than what he had told the public.

“Senator Burr filed a financial disclosure form for personal transactions made several weeks before the U.S. and financial markets showed signs of volatility due to the growing coronavirus outbreak,” his spokesperson said. “As the situation continues to evolve daily, he has been deeply concerned by the steep and sudden toll this pandemic is taking on our economy.”

Burr is not a particularly wealthy member of the Senate: Roll Call estimated his net worth at $1.7 million in 2018, indicating that the February sales significantly shaped his financial fortunes and spared him from some of the pain that many Americans are now facing.

He was one of the authors of the Pandemic and All-Hazards Preparedness Act, which shapes the nation’s response to public health threats like the coronavirus. Burr’s office did not respond to requests for comment about what sort of briefing materials, if any, on the coronavirus threat Burr may have seen as chair of the intelligence committee before his selling spree.

According to the NPR report, Burr told attendees of the luncheon held at the Capitol Hill Club: “There’s one thing that I can tell you about this: It is much more aggressive in its transmission than anything that we have seen in recent history ... It is probably more akin to the 1918 pandemic.”

He warned that companies might have to curtail their employees’ travel, that schools could close and that the military might be mobilized to compensate for overwhelmed hospitals.

The luncheon was organized by the Tar Heel Circle, a club for businesses and organizations in North Carolina that are charged up to $10,000 for membership and are promised “interaction with top leaders and staff from Congress, the administration, and the private sector.”

Burr’s public comments had been considerably less dire. In a Feb. 7 op-ed that he co-authored with another senator, he assured the public that “the United States today is better prepared than ever before to face emerging public health threats, like the coronavirus.” He wrote, “No matter the outbreak or threat, Congress and the federal government have been vigilant in identifying gaps in its readiness efforts and improving its response capabilities.”
But but but...what about Hunter?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: The GOP fleecing of America

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Hey look, another one.

Sen. Kelly Loeffler Dumped Millions in Stock After Coronavirus Briefing

https://www.thedailybeast.com/sen-kelly ... g?ref=home
The Senate’s newest member sold off seven figures worth of stock holdings in the days and weeks after a private, all-senators meeting on the novel coronavirus that subsequently hammered U.S. equities.

Sen. Kelly Loeffler (R-GA) reported the first sale of stock jointly owned by her and her husband on Jan. 24, the very day that her committee, the Senate Health Committee, hosted a private, all-senators briefing from administration officials, including the CDC director and Anthony Fauci, the head of the National Institutes of Health of the United States, on the coronavirus.

“Appreciate today’s briefing from the President’s top health officials on the novel coronavirus outbreak,” she tweeted about the briefing at the time.

That first transaction was a sale of stock in the company Resideo Technologies worth between $50,001 and $100,000. The company’s stock price has fallen by more than half since then, and the Dow Jones Industrial Average overall has shed approximately 10,000 points, dropping about a third of its value.

It was the first of 29 stock transactions that Loeffler and her husband made through mid-February, all but two of which were sales. One of Loeffler’s two purchases was stock worth between $100,000 and $250,000 in Citrix, a technology company that offers teleworking software and which has seen a small bump in its stock price since Loeffler bought in as a result of coronavirus-induced market turmoil.

Loeffler’s office did not immediately respond to a request for comment on the transactions and whether they were prompted or informed by information shared at that late January briefing. It’s illegal for members of Congress to trade on non-public information gleaned through their official duties.

In the weeks after her spate of stock trades, Loeffler sought to downplay the public health and financial threats posed by the coronavirus.

“Democrats have dangerously and intentionally misled the American people on #Coronavirus readiness,” she tweeted on February 28. “Here’s the truth: @realDonaldTrump & his administration are doing a great job working to keep Americans healthy & safe.”

“Concerned about #coronavirus?” she tweeted on March 10. “Remember this: The consumer is strong, the economy is strong, & jobs are growing, which puts us in the best economic position to tackle #COVID19 & keep Americans safe.”

Loeffler is the second known senator to sell off large stock holdings between that Jan. 24 briefing and the dramatic drop in stock market indices over the last week. The Center for Responsive Politics reported on Thursday that Sen. Richard Burr (R-NC), who chairs the Senate Intelligence Committee, sold between $500,000 and $1.5 million in stock in February, shortly before markets tanked—and before Burr privately warned of the havoc that coronavirus was poised to wreak.

Burr lashed out at National Public Radio on Thursday over its report revealing those private comments in a series of tweets that did not mention his stock trades. Burr was one of just one of three senators who voted against legislation in 2012 banning so-called congressional insider trading.

As it happens, Burr and Loeffler sat next to each other on the Senate floor during the chamber’s impeachment trial in January.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

If it can be shown that these moves were out of the ordinary for them, they should all resign at a minimum. Not sure if insider trader laws aply here, but they shouldn't be immune to them.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Believe it or not...but the US Congress is allowed to practice insider trading. Anybody else would go to prison for insider trading, but not them!
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

smackaholic wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:58 pm If it can be shown that these moves were out of the ordinary for them, they should all resign at a minimum. Not sure if insider trader laws aply here, but they shouldn't be immune to them.
Not sure what the law says but when a person with his classified access publicly downplays a potential disruption while privately telling his buddies that the apocalypse may be upon us, while dumping huge $$ of holdings in affected businesses...I’d say that at least there’s a problem.

If not jail then at least a little vigilante justice might be in order.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Most of you will be getting $1,200 out of this, so don't fucking complain.

So what if some senators walk off with a million or two? They're out there on the font lines every day watching out for each and every one of us.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Mikey wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:29 pm
smackaholic wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:58 pm If it can be shown that these moves were out of the ordinary for them, they should all resign at a minimum. Not sure if insider trader laws aply here, but they shouldn't be immune to them.
Not sure what the law says but when a person with his classified access publicly downplays a potential disruption while privately telling his buddies that the apocalypse may be upon us, while dumping huge $$ of holdings in affected businesses...I’d say that at least there’s a problem.

Yeah, the worst part about this is going all Baghdad Bob publicly, while selling privately.

This is all just one more reason why government influence over economies is a bad idea and should be minimal. These things should be done only when necessary and at the lowest level of government possible. And we need to end ALL tax deductions.
Imus
Elwood

Post by Imus »

at least a little vigilante justice
And we Know there is a plan and efforts in place to go martial law, just in case . . .

Who will be left hanging from the light posts?
wolfman wrote:I also remember seeing all the old people dying in the streets because they did not have medicare. Good times.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Imus wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:44 pm Who will be left hanging from the light posts?
Who will survive and what will be left of them?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I have actively voted against and verbally trashed my shit Senators for years. They both are bought and paid for.

I sold the only stock I owned on 2-21, but by then it was pretty obvious it was all going to shit.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Kierland wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:59 pm I have actively voted against and verbally trashed my shit Senators for years. They both are bought and paid for.

I sold the only stock I owned on 2-21, but by then it was pretty obvious it was all going to shit.
You said you owned Tesla as late as last week.

How many lies have you told???
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Oh I did did I? And where was that? Your trolls suck 88.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Yes dump them all. Why are term limits a bad thing again?

Screwy's TDS/RDS continues. He points out Diane was also as guilty and she appears to be the worst of the lot, but this is the GOP fleecing of America.

:meds:
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:33 pm Yes dump them all. Why are term limits a bad thing again?

Screwy's TDS/RDS continues. He points out Diane was also as guilty and she appears to be the worst of the lot, but this is the GOP fleecing of America.

I have yet to see any real news sources report on Grandma Dianne's fleecing of America. Feel free to post any links if you find them.

Or you could just shut the fuck up and come correct already. But you'll never do that. You are part of the problem.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Why look for news sources when you made the claim in this thread?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:35 pm Dianne Feinstein apparently did this too so fuck her and the rag she wears as well.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:33 pm Yes dump them all. Why are term limits a bad thing again?

RACK!

The dumbokunts have the most millionaires in congress and the most corrupt millionaires....

and despite what 88 will tell you, insider trading is LEGAL for Congress. Congress is EXEMPT from going to jail from insider trading.

I think both parties are equally corrupt...and that is why Donald J Trump was elected president. The American people hate ALL politicians and Donald J Trump was a NON POLITICIAN that came in with an agenda for the people!

once again...I HATE both parties equally...they are both corrupt!

DRAIN
THE
FUKKKING
SWAMP!
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

We should be draining the swamp. Trump missed his chance.

Now, we the people should do it. Push for term limits. Vote for candidates that commit to term limits.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:45 pm We should be draining the swamp. Trump missed his chance.

Now, we the people should do it. Push for term limits. Vote for candidates that commit to term limits.

I don't think you understand how hard it is to drain the swamp....

the CIA can kill you six ways til Sunday
Hilliary Clinton has at least 50 confirmed kills
George Soros can organize a million people caravan from central america to the california southern border
Obama kill Joan Rivers because she had proof Moochelle has a penis...

Do you realize how much power is in the swamp????
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:35 pm Anyone with at least half a brain, so that clearly excludes Suckaholic, shutyomouth, 88braincells, Left Seater and Pikkkle and all his trolls, isn't the lease surprised by this. The GOP hates US citizens and lies to their faces to handsomely profit. Dianne Feinstein apparently did this too so fuck her and the rag she wears as well.

https://www.propublica.org/article/sena ... eparedness

Senator Dumped Up to $1.7 Million of Stock After Reassuring Public About Coronavirus Preparedness
Soon after he offered public assurances that the government was ready to battle the coronavirus, the powerful chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, Richard Burr, sold off a significant percentage of his stocks, unloading between $628,000 and $1.72 million of his holdings on Feb. 13 in 33 separate transactions.

As the head of the intelligence committee, Burr, a North Carolina Republican, has access to the government’s most highly classified information about threats to America’s security. His committee was receiving daily coronavirus briefings around this time, according to a Reuters story.

A week after Burr’s sales, the stock market began a sharp decline and has lost about 30% since.

On Thursday, Burr came under fire after NPR obtained a secret recording from Feb. 27, in which the lawmaker gave a VIP group at an exclusive social club a much more dire preview of the economic impact of the coronavirus than what he had told the public.

“Senator Burr filed a financial disclosure form for personal transactions made several weeks before the U.S. and financial markets showed signs of volatility due to the growing coronavirus outbreak,” his spokesperson said. “As the situation continues to evolve daily, he has been deeply concerned by the steep and sudden toll this pandemic is taking on our economy.”

Burr is not a particularly wealthy member of the Senate: Roll Call estimated his net worth at $1.7 million in 2018, indicating that the February sales significantly shaped his financial fortunes and spared him from some of the pain that many Americans are now facing.

He was one of the authors of the Pandemic and All-Hazards Preparedness Act, which shapes the nation’s response to public health threats like the coronavirus. Burr’s office did not respond to requests for comment about what sort of briefing materials, if any, on the coronavirus threat Burr may have seen as chair of the intelligence committee before his selling spree.

According to the NPR report, Burr told attendees of the luncheon held at the Capitol Hill Club: “There’s one thing that I can tell you about this: It is much more aggressive in its transmission than anything that we have seen in recent history ... It is probably more akin to the 1918 pandemic.”

He warned that companies might have to curtail their employees’ travel, that schools could close and that the military might be mobilized to compensate for overwhelmed hospitals.

The luncheon was organized by the Tar Heel Circle, a club for businesses and organizations in North Carolina that are charged up to $10,000 for membership and are promised “interaction with top leaders and staff from Congress, the administration, and the private sector.”

Burr’s public comments had been considerably less dire. In a Feb. 7 op-ed that he co-authored with another senator, he assured the public that “the United States today is better prepared than ever before to face emerging public health threats, like the coronavirus.” He wrote, “No matter the outbreak or threat, Congress and the federal government have been vigilant in identifying gaps in its readiness efforts and improving its response capabilities.”
But but but...what about Hunter?
Actually? When the feds get done with hunter? He'll spend the rest of his life behind bars.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:37 pm

I have yet to see any real news sources report on Grandma Dianne's fleecing of America. Feel free to post any links if you find them.

Or you could just shut the fuck up and come correct already. But you'll never do that. You are part of the problem.
You are a left wing hack.
The vast majority of your links, are from left wing sources.

You're too stupid to hide that fact.

So when we visit the link, it doesn't take a minute to check out the source.

Jsc just linked to VOX, a left wing rag founded by Ezra Klein, a famous left wing socialist Jew.

Keep living in your left wing bubble.
It's why you have ZERO credibility with any logical human being.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Actually, her holdings are in a blind trust and she's not deciding when and when not to trade, unlike Burr apparently. Also, he dumped a whole bunch of hospitality and entertainment holdings, which were the obvious ones that would tank with a pandemic. Feinstein's account sold a lot of biotech holdings which, if any companies stood to gain from this, would be the wrong ones to dump.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:41 pm Why look for news sources when you made the claim in this thread?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:35 pm Dianne Feinstein apparently did this too so fuck her and the rag she wears as well.
Thanks for showing that screw might be dealing with early onset Alzheimer's like Tennessee coach Pat Summit.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:41 pm Why look for news sources when you made the claim in this thread?
He will be posting a link very soon, I am sure of that. He always does.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Mikey wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:28 pm Most of you will be getting $1,200 out of this, so don't fucking complain.

So what if some senators walk off with a million or two? They're out there on the font lines every day watching out for each and every one of us.
RACK!

Common sense should tell anyone that our reps have been taking advantage of inside info, info we are not privy to, for many decades (at least).

That this outrage is now being put out in public is probably just intended as a taunt to all of us.

Enjoy your $1,200 (or whatever the hell) and pipe down.

Oh... and don't forget to send in your taxes by July 15th.

Or you'll be in deep shit.

lol
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

smackaholic wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:30 pm
Mikey wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:29 pm

Yeah, the worst part about this is going all Baghdad Bob publicly, while selling privately.

This is all just one more reason why government influence over economies is a bad idea and should be minimal. These things should be done only when necessary and at the lowest level of government possible. And we need to end ALL tax deductions.
No one is gonna rack this? Fuck y'all.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

schmick wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:54 am Non story, none of these people oversee their portfolios, most of them, even Feinstein, didnt even know their money was being shifted to other things.

My analyst yanked nearly all of my money out of the market on Jan 23rd because he felt a Chinese virus would crash the market since so much of what we consume is chinese sourced. .

There is a shit ton of insider deals and millions being made but this is a non story
I just wonder how much of this crash is simply the result of so many saying "It's gonna crash. I better get out now". And it becomes self fulfilling.

Too bad there aren't more of us that just fasten our seat belts and ride it out.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

smackaholic wrote:I just wonder how much of this crash is simply the result of so many saying "It's gonna crash. I better get out now". And it becomes self fulfilling.

The U.S. economy had been on life support for many months prior to the Coronavirus outbreak.

It is just that Donald kept lying about how great it was... over and over and over and over and over...

And people believed his bullshit.

This meltdown was preditable.
Read my takes in this thread...

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=50365&start=40

November 12th...
poptart wrote:It is coming down, folks.

The stock market is a total illusion.

I am on record -- Dow takes a 30% (at least) haircut by December 25th.
It did not come down by the end of 2019, but...

Yeah, look now.

Derron wrote:Let's revisit this brilliant take of yours, so that if anybody reading this thread thinks you even have half a clue you know what the fuck you are talking about, they can be assured you don't.
:lol: :lol:

And from me on January 14th...

poptart wrote:The stock market not coming down does not change the fact that Donald is running up MASSIVE debt.
It does not change the fact that such debt is projected FAR into the future, on his watch.

It does not change the fact that the fed cannot raise interest rates, and that your president is calling for negative interest rates. LOL
It does not change the fact that U.S. manufacturing is at a ten year low.
It does not change the fact that U.S. GDP is very low.
It does not change the fact that labor force participation remains lower now than it was prior to the meltdown of '08 and '09.
It does not change the fact that the fed engaged in an ongoing repo scam of EPIC proportions in order to keep the banking system afloat.

The economy is on life support.

But continue to remain a total idiot, Derron.
It suits you well.

If someone thinks that they should ride this out, or buy into the market now, well...

They will get what the deserve.

The whole thing is coming DOWN.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:30 am I just wonder how much of this crash is simply the result of so many saying "It's gonna crash. I better get out now". And it becomes self fulfilling.
That is the exact definition of a market panic
Too bad there aren't more of us that just fasten our seat belts and ride it out.
Yes, I agree
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Mikey wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:06 pm

Actually, her holdings are in a blind trust and she's not deciding when and when not to trade, unlike Burr apparently. Also, he dumped a whole bunch of hospitality and entertainment holdings, which were the obvious ones that would tank with a pandemic. Feinstein's account sold a lot of biotech holdings which, if any companies stood to gain from this, would be the wrong ones to dump.
Others very well may have their holding in something controlled by an advisor so as to remove them fro just such an allegation. And if you didn’t sell hospitality or transportation holdings you or your advisor are dumber than a box of rocks.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Your biz is transportation? Did you sell your biz?
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Screw is wrong again as usual.
This isn't structural. The market was not going to crash.
Experts who aren't left wing are saying that.

This is event driven. That's a huge distinction.

Screw is completely clueless and unhinged.

Every expert was pointing out the huge job growth month after month.
We were on a major upswing.
Then this unforeseen GLOBAL catastrophic event comes down upon us all.

Past market crashes were either structural or cyclical.
This was catastrophic worldwide event driven.

Screw needs some serious soul searching, to get the left wing bullshit out of head nose and mouth. And wherever else it comes from.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

STFU you lying kelpto pig. Markets always crash you stupid fuck. Especially in societies where the top 0.1 percent and the bottom 90 percent of households own the same amount of stuff. Pitchforks are cheap.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Kierland wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:53 pm STFU you lying kelpto pig. Markets always crash you stupid fuck. Especially in societies where the top 0.1 percent and the bottom 90 percent of households own the same amount of stuff. Pitchforks are cheap.
HEY DUMB FUCK?
You just described the ENTIRE WORLD you sick ass lunatic!

Africa? The 0.1 own the vast wealth.
Europe?
The top 0.1 own the vast wealth.
Russia? Top 0.1 own the vast wealth.
China? The top 0 .1 own the vast wealth.
Japan?
India?
South america?
Etc....
No matter which part of the planet you go to, the Top 0 1%,
Own the vast wealth.

But somehow, in your low IQ cocksucker head, you think it's just the USA.

You are living proof of serious mental instability and freakish left wing tendencies.

Every time we bring up free market capitalism, and how great a system it is, YOU and screw point to European socialism as a BETTER way.
Despite the fact that Italy was fucked up before the virus.
Greece was fucked up.
Etc......etc.. etc..

Face reality, you are one stupid hack lawyer.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

And their markets crash.

Sin,
MA
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Trump banned travel from China on 1/31. I would agree that stock dumps prior to that announcement could be dirty.

Barr sold in mid February, ffs. Just look at the Doom thread for that timeframe. You didn't need top fucking secret information to come to a decision to sell by that point. We've got people in China being welded into apartment buildings, editorials predicting retail collapse due to supply chain interruptions, others warning of a depression. The CDC is saying this thing is nowhere close to being contained.

None of that was classified and a shitload of more information was publicly available when he sold.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

He didn't ban travel from China, he restricted entry rules, which is why people with the virus got in. But don't let facts get in the way of you sucking down some orange jizz.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Kierland wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:07 pm He didn't ban travel from China, he restricted entry rules, which is why people with the virus got in. But don't let facts get in the way of you sucking down some orange jizz.
What he's saying you stupid cunt, is that there was no insider trading.
At that point, it was very smart to sell, knowledge of the virus was public
Some took a risk that things would get worse.
You see how brainwashed you are by fake left wing bullshit?

You are so detached from reality,
That you should be forced into deep therapy.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Good gawd 88. More pretzel logic.
Just STFU.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Kierland wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:07 pm He didn't ban travel from China, he restricted entry rules, which is why people with the virus got in.
And even that was done too late. Chinese money needed to be kept happy, though.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:07 pm He didn't ban travel from China, he restricted entry rules, which is why people with the virus got in. But don't let facts get in the way of you sucking down some orange jizz.
Sooo, he was racist, just not racist enough?