Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Re: Possible Ping from Luther

Post by Wolfman »

I'm sure he is around somewhere.
*ping*
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Roach wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:16 pm Just received from Luther . . . Apparently.

The rolled lizard skin has intricate markings looking like reformed egyptian, but it has to go to the Deciders for translation before we can be sure. This is one of our pigeons, and Luth has been maintaining them all in his basement, so unless some cocksucker let it loose, or intercepted it and faked the script, Luther is still ticking. Probably.

Hi Luther, un-fucking-lurk sometime.
Hi Roach, nice post. :) There is some truth in what you say, but if you know about Luther's current whereabouts, he couldn't possible be keeping those flying rats in his basement. He doesn't have one. Don't look too closely into the matter however, the less known...the better.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Who gives a fuck?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

I would feel refreshed if Luther came in and told us all a story.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Luth was one of the better story tellers. Wish one of you fukks would give him a call....on his land line pulse dial phone.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:02 am Who gives a fuck?
2nd
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:40 am Luth was one of the better story tellers. Wish one of you fukks would give him a call....on his land line pulse dial phone.
You're an old and out of touch fart, so you might know this. How much do you think it costs per month to have an old school copper wire telephone line at home? Not this VOIP shit.

Shit that is gonna work when the next 9/11 happens.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I don't think anyone supports pulse dial anymore.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:48 am
smackaholic wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:40 am Luth was one of the better story tellers. Wish one of you fukks would give him a call....on his land line pulse dial phone.
You're an old and out of touch fart, so you might know this. How much do you think it costs per month to have an old school copper wire telephone line at home? Not this VOIP shit.

Something that's EMP proof? Mushing, carrier pigeon and pony express/bike courier.

Otherwise, VHF is de rigueur in the bush.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Jay in Phoenix wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:29 pm
Roach wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:16 pm Just received from Luther . . . Apparently.

The rolled lizard skin has intricate markings looking like reformed egyptian, but it has to go to the Deciders for translation before we can be sure. This is one of our pigeons, and Luth has been maintaining them all in his basement, so unless some cocksucker let it loose, or intercepted it and faked the script, Luther is still ticking. Probably.

Hi Luther, un-fucking-lurk sometime.
Hi Roach, nice post. :) There is some truth in what you say, but if you know about Luther's current whereabouts, he couldn't possible be keeping those flying rats in his basement. He doesn't have one. Don't look too closely into the matter however, the less known...the better.

He's on stakeout? for what, one eyed babies?
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

Just looked into this a few months ago as wife's grandfather moved into an assisted living. We were going to hook up his VoIP from his house, but the facility doesn't have phone line & cable on same wall and wouldn't run cable over the drop ceiling for me :meds:

Anyway, Verizon charges about $30 per month for old school land lines. Of course here in NY there are probably $15 in taxes so it may be less by you.
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

The Whistle Is Screaming wrote:

Just looked into this a few months ago as wife's grandfather moved into an assisted living. We were going to hook up his VoIP from his house, but the facility doesn't have phone line & cable on same wall and wouldn't run cable over the drop ceiling for me :meds:

Anyway, Verizon charges about $30 per month for old school land lines. Of course here in NY there are probably $15 in taxes so it may be less by you.
The OL has a living grandfather?

You cradle robbing SOB!!!!!

Rack you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

Dude is going to be 95 & lived on his own until last Sept.

As for robbing the cradle, about 4.5 yrs difference, I'm 55 and we've been together since '94.
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

The Whistle Is Screaming wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:38 pm Dude is going to be 95 & lived on his own until last Sept.

As for robbing the cradle, about 4.5 yrs difference, I'm 55 and we've been together since '94.
Can he still get it up? Or would it be like raising the dead?
Cause I'm up there myself, but still have strong blood flow due to beets, broccoli, kale and the finest genes on earth.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

EAP wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:34 pm
The Whistle Is Screaming wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:38 pm Dude is going to be 95 & lived on his own until last Sept.

Cause I'm up there myself, but still have strong blood flow due to beets, broccoli, kale and the finest genes on earth.
PET. Now.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:42 am
EAP wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:34 pm

PET. Now.
How bout a pic of my professional juice machine?
It's a real beauty.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Roach wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:54 pm Is that when you stick your dick into a banana?
:lilever:

Y'all are weird.