Royals rule.

Goodnight now.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

More like, it's Buddy Bell time.

Can't argue with success.

Go Royals!
I hate sigs. But I lost a stupid fucking bet because a KC Paul lookalike and his sorry ass team were inferior to the greatness that is the Pittsburg Steelers.
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Yea, was nice seeing Lima FINALLY get a win.

Not so nice watching drama queen Sweeney, for the 500th time.

Paul, sup? I saw the other thread. Why the hell are you defending this guy? Ice sculptures, china dolls and the friggin tin man laugh at him for being fragile, and having NO HEART. What the hell has you so enamored with him?

Fielding? Pingpong racket in one hand, and a skillet in the other? Hitting? None on, two out, dude gets a hit everytime. BET IT! 2 on, down by 1, bottom of the 8th........ STRIKE 3!

Best thing he could do for this town (besides leaving,)is at least change his name. Very easy to change Mike Sweeney, into Mike's Weaney. haha, very funny. :roll: Old, tired, and played, just as his act is here.

Pussboy wears the "C" on his chest. He is the face of this team right? Its time he swapped the goofy ass last name, and used that "C" for his REAL last name. (((Mike Hunt ..... paging ... Mike Hunt.)))

Paul, feel free to explain why you love this guy, while we all laugh at Dodger fans ignoring this thread.
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Re: Dodgers suck

Post by JHawkBCD »

kcdave wrote:Royals rule.

Goodnight now.
Wife let up on pummeling you for an evening so that you could go for a ride on the bandwagon?

At least Wags and Paul have been posting about the Royals, good or bad, all season. The only time we've heard from you, however, is to bitch about Mike Sweeney.

Go fuck yourself with a hedgetrimmer, moron.
'UCant'

Post by 'UCant' »

Should I put Sweeney back on my FBL bench? Did dude get hurt again?

UNWAR Lima not reaching the double digit mark for ERA. I really thought dude had a legitimate shot...
Nixhex
Spliffy

Post by Nixhex »

About time Lima pitched a decent game. Maybe that putrid looking hair dye fried his brain in a good way.
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

Gagne done for the year,and possibly next year.

Just replace Gagnes name with the Dodgers and you'd be correct.
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:Mike Sweeney puts up NUMBERS, plain and simple. If he had ANY protection whatsoever in that batting lineup he would be raking among the likes of A-Rod, Pujols, Konerko, etc.
Paul, if dude had any sack, A-Rod, Pujols, Konerko, would be wanting to be as good as him. I follow what you are saying though. He gets his numbers. Its just too damn bad that many of his stats are useless. Cheap hits, rbi's, and homers in blow outs. You can defend Mike Hunt all you like, but he will never be mistaken for a gold glover, nor for hitting in the clutch.
KC Paul 3.0 wrote:Above all else the guy is a genuinely GOOD GUY. He WANTS to be a Kansas City Royal and be part of digging this team out of the dark depths of cellar HELL.
Good guys finish last most of the time. "Goodie two shoes," like Sweeney finish last all of the time. Also, you are high if you think being a Royal is at the top of his priorities. If so.... he would not have signed the contract that he did. read on....
KC Paul 3.0 wrote:Is he injury-prone? Well, yeah. But so fucking WHAT. He plays the game all out. You can't say the same about a LOT of guys in the majors. Dave, hate on the guy all you want- I'll defend him as long as he's the captain of the Royals, no matter what.

The fact that he is SO FUCKING INJURY PRONE is why we are having this discussion. He makes an icicle look like a piece of friggin rebar. You arent really defending the captain much, because the captain of the Royals, really does not play much any more. Also, how the hell do you figure that he "plays the game all out?" Tough too play all out when you cant even play your position at a medioce level. Even tougher when you are always on the DL.

Sweeney is a DH. Nothing more, nothing less. His fielding skills suck at best, and are more than 3/4 of the probem of the ridicule that he is getting. He is not a star with the likes of Arod, or Pujols. Those guys have talent and heart. Sweeney simply can put the bat on the ball, and more than often when it does not matter.

We can argue about this Paul, until dude leaves, retires, or changes his ways.

Bill, congrats. Its time once again, for my yearly reply.... Umm, sure. :roll: Cya next June.

Dodgers suck
Royals Rule
Goodnight now.
Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Post by Cross Traffic »

No Gagne, No chance. Props to KC for getting their season turned around a bit.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Cross Traffic wrote:No Gagne, No chance.
D-Back pitchers giving up runs.
Padres get swept by Tigers.
Giants are a nursing home.

You still have a chance. Maybe you'll get more unhappy when Choi remembers that he's Choi and Drew breaks his leg on a pony ride.
why is my neighborhood on fire
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

kcdave wrote:Bill, congrats. Its time once again, for my yearly reply.... Umm, sure. :roll: Cya next June.

Dodgers suck
Royals Rule
Goodnight now.
Feel free to ream your asshole out a few more inches with that hedgetrimmer, you bandwagoning douche.
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

How 'bout them Royals?
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

BUMP :evil: :oops: :evil:
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Mike Hunt is headed for the DL once again :roll: , as he aggravated his injury hitting off of a fucking tee today.
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

Not far behind him on the DL is kcmcfungo, who was acting as the fucking hitting tee.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

kcdave wrote:Mike Hunt is headed for the DL once again
If you rub some lotion on it it won't crack and bleed.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Did anyone see the absolutely beautiful game last night?
atomicdad
Eternal Scobode

Post by atomicdad »

<< JaKKKKKKKKKKKKKe was fricking nails last night.

Phildo needs to get his bat going though. With 6 of the following 9 games against LA, the Pads can bury the Dodgers by the begining of July.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Before the game Peavy said "boys, ya just gotta get me one run." :lol:

You've GOT to love it.
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

^^^^ Do you have a link to that, or are you just making up "win one for the Gipper" bullshit just to have something to post?
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

I posted it simply because I wanted to. Now get lost.
atomicdad
Eternal Scobode

Post by atomicdad »

Trev, I don't think he said that before last nights game, he said that before the complete game shut out a couple weeks ago against the D'Backs I believe.

How About this gem I just found;

Jake Peavy: "He was giving me the fist between the legs all night, letting me know he's with me," Peavy said. "We were on the same page. The dude can catch me any time."

:shock: :shock: :shock:
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

A Dad, I don't think he said it anytime. I was just having some fun.

I have to enjoy this while I can. :wink:
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Geez. Let trev have her fun. She's a fan and she's entitled to it. Also, considering how streaky the Padres have been this year, she might not be having fun very soon.
atomicdad
Eternal Scobode

Post by atomicdad »

So where are the Dodger fans?

[stream]http://home.pacbell.net/parkerjd/suck.wav[/stream]
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

atomicdad wrote:So where are the Dodger fans?

[stream]http://home.pacbell.net/parkerjd/suck.wav[/stream]
What. The. Fuck.

I KNOW I didnt just see a thread by Royalfan of all people calling out the Dodgers for "SUCKING".........Holy shit, you people are beyond fucking stupid.

No really.....the last time I looked, those same sorry ass Dodgers took thier division last year and made the playoffs. They can do the same this year.

AAA Royalfan can shut thier meatjackets any fucking time now.

Padrefan is even worse, because thier team hasnt ever won jack-fucking-shit. Add in the fact that thier GM and Owner flat out LIED to thier fans (Yeah, REAL WINNER of a team you're feilding there padre cocksucks :lol: ) to get a new stadium, and its becomes laughable as hell to open this thread and see the arguments being made on behalf of fans from the worst fucking teams year in and year out.

Whats next, Brewer and Pirate fan coming in to pile on the Dodgers? :lol:

Fucking tards.

I guess I might as well drop a "RACK the Angels" in this nonsensical fucking thread while im at it, huh?
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

RJ, if I see you at the Q this fall, I'm gonna have to fight you.
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

Is that what you're calling the free clinic nowadays?

Hope those tests work out OK for ya.
atomicdad
Eternal Scobode

Post by atomicdad »

Whats with all the bitterness Jimbo? Still living in the past I see. As far as sports go all that matters is the here and now, and right now the Padres are in first place in their division.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

trev wrote:RJ, if I see you at the Q this fall, I'm gonna have to fight you.
You wont.

And not because Edison Field is my baseball home, and site of my all time favorite team.......No, its because your punk ass team plays at a place called Petco Field. (Which is a seriously overrated ballpark-it doesnt make top 5 in best parks.....and WOW, they incorporated a beatdown shithole brick building in the construction of it-EPCOT! :roll: )

Good job, Padrefan-showing your true colors of ignorance by not knowing where your own team plays......I wish I could say that im shocked, but padretards are also chargertards during the football season, so it actually all makes sense.

:D
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

atomicdad wrote:Whats with all the bitterness Jimbo? Still living in the past I see. As far as sports go all that matters is the here and now, and right now the Padres are in first place in their division.
Does it suck being this fucking stupid?

Yeah, Angelfan is REEEAL bitter toward a losing team in a whole different division whom, if the schedule allows on a given season, will at most play a 4 game interleague set.

What im laying down is the truth. If the Dodgers "suck" yet won the division last year and are in a position to do so this year, what does that make your team?????

:lol:

You have no ground to stand on with me, cock deposit.

The fact that you dont think your ramblings are fucking stupid speaks volumes......I mean, your team has played out of its fucking mind for 2 months now, and they still only posess a 4.5 game lead-add to the fact that it isnt even the all star break yet, and your posts easily take 'stupid' to a whole new level.

Let me dumb it down for you even further-I wont be starting a serious thread anytime soon about how the Rangers "Suck" because they are currently 4.5 behind us, and especially if they had taken our division last year. It would simply be beyond fucking stupid........yet here is lame fucking padrefan hooting and hollering all over the place about their insurmountable 4.5 game lead when there is more than half a season to go.

Im not bitter, im laughing my ass off at your blatant ignorance.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Rj..........

Damn.

Let me spell it out for you....

I meant the Q for our LA Raider/SD Charger home match up.

What's dumbing you down so badly?
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

trev wrote:
What's dumbing you down so badly?

Gee, maybe the fact that we're in a baseball thread talking about the idiocy of Padrefan......that and the fact that theres a WHOLE OTHER forum dedicated to talking smack on football where you've posted numerous times.

Silly me for being so dumb

:roll:

Once again, Padretard hits new levels of stupid........too bad nobody is surprised.

trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Raydah James wrote:

Silly me for being so dumb

:roll:
Try not to make a habit of it, it makes you look
like an airhead.
atomicdad
Eternal Scobode

Post by atomicdad »

There you go again Jimbo. A little case of roid rage going on maybe? For not being bitter as you claim you sure are taking some serious offense to a simple audio joke at Dodger fans expense. The only idiotic ramblings I see going on is your old and worn out homoerotic fantasies you continue to pound out on the keyboard.
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

Raydah James wrote:
trev wrote:RJ, if I see you at the Q this fall, I'm gonna have to fight you.
You wont.

And not because Edison Field is my baseball home, and site of my all time favorite team.......No, its because your punk ass team plays at a place called Petco Field. (Which is a seriously overrated ballpark-it doesnt make top 5 in best parks.....and WOW, they incorporated a beatdown shithole brick building in the construction of it-EPCOT! :roll: )

Good job, Padrefan-showing your true colors of ignorance by not knowing where your own team plays......I wish I could say that im shocked, but padretards are also chargertards during the football season, so it actually all makes sense.

RACK
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Once again-if the Dodgers fucking suck, what does that make the Padres?

Yeah, reeeeal big stranglehold you've got on the NL West there, dipshits. RACK the Dodgers for taking 2 of 3 from your lame asses.

And even bigger RACKS to my Angels for coming on strong and taking that division by the balls-THATS how you take care of business you pathetic padretards.

atomicdad
Eternal Scobode

Post by atomicdad »

I guess that makes them the ones kneeling with a puddle of jizz on their backs. :x

Fuckin' Dodgers, I still hate 'em.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Oooooooooo.

A couple close one's in SMELL-A.

Padre's still in first place and SMELL-A fan sucks more than ever.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

trev wrote:Oooooooooo.

A couple close one's in SMELL-A.
Your fucking point? Big deal, my Angels absolutely SMASHED the hell out of that team. It wasnt close in any of those games.....which shows you just how fucking terrible the Padres are when I can type these words: Scoreboard Dodgers.

Padre's still in first place
True. But In that sorry ass NL West, anything can happen (like back to back dodger division banners...how funny would THAT be? :lol: )
and SMELL-A fan sucks more than ever.
Smell-A?

Look trev, I love San Diego.....but the truth is this place is nothing more than L.A.'s redheaded stepchild in every way, shape and form. The traffic fucking sucks here, you've got your gang territory mapped out, and the fun/party factor is Second Tier AT BEST (Save your 'gaslamp' vs. sunset strip argument....it isnt even fucking close. Del Mar is Manhattan beaches' bitch, and Santa Monica is untouchable)

Yeah, L.A.'s got a fat fucking brown cloud over half of it that makes me want to gag when I land in LAX, and I hate the place as well......but the latter part of your argument is beyond dumb.

NOW GET ON YOUR KNEES AND RACK MY ANGELS, TREV...... :D