OIG Report: well?

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

EAP
Mr. USA

Re: OIG Report: well?

Post by EAP »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:57 pm You've studied politics longer than most of us have been alive, though. I know it's a Ponzi scheme. I was down-voted to invisibility at a liberal site many moons ago, for calling it that.

I'm not interested in your current thoughts, except in how they grew from your first thoughts. Again, you've studied politics longer than most of us have been alive: what was your intial reaction to The Social Security Act of 1935?

Should Reagan have begun taxing it?
You sound like one of those guru's who likes to examine the past to see more clearly what the future holds.

Well let me give you a hard dose of reality.
BURY YOUR PAST
JUST WALK AWAY.
LEAVE a little daisy or dandelion at the grave and never look back.

Embrace your future with open arms and plenty of lamb skin ribbed condoms. Love your future, suck it.
Because honestly? When you dig up your past, you end up buried.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

EAP wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:03 pm
Innocent Bystander wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:57 pm You've studied politics longer than most of us have been alive, though. I know it's a Ponzi scheme. I was down-voted to invisibility at a liberal site many moons ago, for calling it that.

I'm not interested in your current thoughts, except in how they grew from your first thoughts. Again, you've studied politics longer than most of us have been alive: what was your intial reaction to The Social Security Act of 1935?

Should Reagan have begun taxing it?
You sound like one of those guru's who likes to examine the past to see more clearly what the future holds.

Well let me give you a hard dose of reality.
BURY YOUR PAST
JUST WALK AWAY.
LEAVE a little daisy or dandelion at the grave and never look back.

Embrace your future with open arms and plenty of lamb skin ribbed condoms. Love your future, suck it.
Because honestly? When you dig up your past, you end up buried.
What is your past?
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

EAP wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:26 amI've studied politics and history longer than most of you have been alive.
It's cripplingly ironic how the evidence regarding those who claim to be the smartest and most educated is inversely proportional to the frequency and forcefulness of the claims themselves, whether the claims are about those making them or those from whose nutsacks they dangle. Almost invariably (and you are certainly no exception), what follows the claims are stunning displays of tardsmanship.

Look, a board needs its bitches, but seriously, we were already over our quota before you made your inglorious entrance. So do us all a favor and step in front of the nearest subway train asap. You won't be missed.

Got it? (Of course you don't; that was rhetorical.)
"I see everything twice!"
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Smackie Chan wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:38 pm It's cripplingly ironic how the evidence regarding those who claim to be the smartest and most educated is inversely proportional to the frequency and forcefulness of the claims themselves, whether the claims are about those making them or those from whose nutsacks they dangle. Almost invariably (and you are certainly no exception), what follows the claims are stunning displays of tardsmanship.
Dunning-Kruger
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:46 pmDunning-Kruger
Yeah, that.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Smackie Chan wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:38 pm
EAP wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:26 amI've studied politics and history longer than most of you have been alive.
It's cripplingly ironic how the evidence regarding those who claim to be the smartest and most educated is inversely proportional to the frequency and forcefulness of the claims themselves, whether the claims are about those making them or those from whose nutsacks they dangle. Almost invariably (and you are certainly no exception), what follows the claims are stunning displays of tardsmanship.

Look, a board needs its bitches, but seriously, we were already over our quota before you made your inglorious entrance. So do us all a favor and step in front of the nearest subway train asap. You won't be missed.

Those who claim to be the smartest and most educated?

Not I.

I said I've studied it doesn't make me the smartest by any stretch of the imagination.

Yet you assumed that.

Do you go thru life making assumptions like that?

That's the recipe for a bad life boy.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

thought OI Report was a Skrewdriver album.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

EAP wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:54 pm

Not I.

I said I've studied it doesn't make me the smartest by any stretch of the imagination.

Yet you assumed that.

Okay, so you're not the smartest here on politics and history, but you ARE the most educated, right? Since, you know, you've been studying these topics longer than anyone here has been alive.

Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

EAP wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:54 pmI said I've studied it doesn't make me the smartest by any stretch of the imagination.
You do get points for that. Most intelligent thing I've seen you post.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Smackie Chan wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:14 pm
EAP wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:54 pmI said I've studied it doesn't make me the smartest by any stretch of the imagination.
He's the most educated here on politics yet not the smartest. That's a tricky intellectual feat. Musta went to Trump University.
Slap
Elwood

Post by Slap »

EAP wrote:low IQ cocksuckers
Most people believe you are a cocksucker.
smackaholic wrote:I would touch someone's dick, hell, I'd fukking blow him
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Slap wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:25 pm
EAP wrote:low IQ cocksuckers
Most people believe you are a cocksucker.
Don't sell him short. He's also low IQ.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:02 pm
EAP wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:54 pm

Not I.

Yet you assumed that.

Okay, so you're not the smartest here on politics and history, but you ARE the most educated, right? Since, you know, you've been studying these topics longer than anyone here has been alive.

No.

Studying doesn't necessarily mean straight A's
I could've just been B's and C's.

Remember, don't go thru life assuming things. Makes you more and more like a horse's ass

Remember all the left wing bullshit that John Kerry was so much smarter than G W?

Turns out that G W had a higher GPA than kerry.

Stop assuring you putz you.

And, if memory serves, it was Joe Biden who always bragged about how smart he was.
magna cum laude, Joe used to brag?

You can bet that Joe came loudly behind the gym.
A skinny pencil neck like biden would've been cumming loudly.

But let's digress......

You left wing types love to assume.
On this board against us liberty loving patriots, you can assume the position bitch.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

So you study but don't learn. Got it. Way to sell your credibility.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Smackie Chan wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:38 pm Look, a board needs its bitches, but seriously, we were already over our quota before you made your inglorious entrance.
We are all bored bitches. Everyone, no exceptions. EAP is a character troll. His character is scholarship. I want the scholarship, even when I can't make heads or tails of it or it's bullshit.

There are some very good arguments for what Reagan's admin did to fix the Nixon admin's issue, just as there were for the Carter admin's attempt to fix the miscalculation no one really wanted to touch. EAP is Super- Reaganist. Could have been fun.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:46 pm
Smackie Chan wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:38 pm It's cripplingly ironic how the evidence regarding those who claim to be the smartest and most educated is inversely proportional to the frequency and forcefulness of the claims themselves, whether the claims are about those making them or those from whose nutsacks they dangle. Almost invariably (and you are certainly no exception), what follows the claims are stunning displays of tardsmanship.
Dunning-Kruger
Speaking of, what's the easiest way to pull up the 1995 McArthur Wheeler case coverage itself, instead of soft blogs 15 to 20 years later?

On the one hand, sounds like Twinkie/Chewbacca bullshit. On the other, sounds like shamanism.

Google doesn't help. Is Bing better?
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Innocent Bystander wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:04 amEAP is a character troll.
Why do you think every shitty poster is a "character troll?" That's an affront to anyone here who has actually run good character trolls. Not that I would know anyone who's done that. No siree, Bob. Definitely not.

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

EAP wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:52 pm magna cum
"I'll take 'Stanley's Nickname For Alan' for $600, Alex."

Why don’t you just STFU.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

EAP wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:52 pm
Remember all the left wing bullshit that John Kerry was so much smarter than G W?

And, if memory serves, it was Joe Biden who always bragged about how smart he was.

But let's digress......
Character troll.

Though to be honest, Biden was smarter than Shrub and Kerry combined. Biden was a plagiarist, but he also knew his shit. Aging of the body is sad, but aging of the mind is infinitely worse.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:18 am
Why do you think every shitty poster is a "character troll?" That's an affront to anyone here who has actually run good character trolls.
So... meaning no offense has been taken. Ok.

Nobody becomes distracted from insulting a political bugaboo's intelligence by imagining that politician enjoying jock sex. Nobody -- except a character troll.

Or maybe you do. I don't know. How many times does the average straight man think about rub and tugging with his boys? Or is that a female thing?
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:25 pmHe's the most educated here on politics yet not the smartest. That's a tricky intellectual feat.
It is, but it's not impossible. Someone who repeats third grade multiple times might be considered educated based on duration of schooling, but still won't be very smart. I believe something akin to that is what we're witnessing with this specimen. While he claims to have studied politics at great length, the evidence shows that his grasp of it is at the level of a gerbil with sub-par IQ. A rarity, perhaps, but not a unicorn.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Innocent Bystander wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:30 am
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:18 am
Why do you think every shitty poster is a "character troll?" That's an affront to anyone here who has actually run good character trolls.
So... meaning no offense has been taken. Ok.
You son of a... :x

I mean, right! Exactly. Totally agree.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

:?

Fuck you, Mgo.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:38 pm whitey tighties
RIP
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Innocent Bystander wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:39 am :?

Fuck you, Mgo.
Hey! Whoa!! :shock:

That seemed rather uncalled for.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

More intelligent than the Peter north post, and how you actually tried out to be his "stunt cock" for the classic, "the NORTH POLE".
But you were short about 12.5 inches.
Then you landed a role on "bridget the midget". And even she laughed at you.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:23 am
EAP wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:52 pm

But let's digress......
Character troll.

Though to be honest, Biden was smarter than Shrub and Kerry combined. Biden was a plagiarist, but he also knew his shit. Aging of the body is sad, but aging of the mind is infinitely worse.
IB.
Sorry buddy.
Biden NEVER knew his shit
In Gates' book, he says that biden was on the wrong side of nearly every
Issue for 40 plus years!!
He views him as a baffoon.
You're smarter than that.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

EAP wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:57 am
More intelligent than the Peter north post, and how you actually tried out to be his "stunt cock" for the classic, "the NORTH POLE".
Just stop, dude. You're embarrassing yourself.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

IB wrote:the 1995 McArthur Wheeler case
Among the more interesting aspects of the study that resulted from that case was the test for sense of humor. Subjects lacking in the cognitive ability to recognize humor overestimated their sense of it. A classic example of this would be:
EAP wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:57 amMore intelligent than the Peter north post, and how you actually tried out to be his "stunt cock" for the classic, "the NORTH POLE".
Whereas the average, and even most below-average, individuals would rightfully find this to be completely devoid of humor, our specimen here apparently believes it to be side-splitting hilarious. While he may simply be excess to the board's stable of bitches, I will concede that he does provide some value (limited though it may be) as a guinea pig (or rat or gerbil; choose your rodent of preference) for continuing Dunning-Kruger effect studies.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Smackie Chan wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:14 am
IB wrote:the 1995 McArthur Wheeler case
Among the more interesting aspects of the study that resulted from that case was the test for sense of humor. Subjects lacking in the cognitive ability to recognize humor overestimated their sense of it. A classic example of this would be:
EAP wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:57 amMore intelligent than the Peter north post, and how you actually tried out to be his "stunt cock" for the classic, "the NORTH POLE".
Whereas the average, and even most below-average, individuals would rightfully find this to be completely devoid of humor, our specimen here apparently believes it to be side-splitting hilarious. While he may simply be excess to the board's stable of bitches, I will concede that he does provide some value (limited though it may be) as a guinea pig (or rat or gerbil; choose your rodent of preference) for continuing Dunning-Kruger effect studies.
You're trying too hard.
You are not a bright bulb.
Case studies?
How's it feel being a nothing?
You insult the president?
A zero like you insults trump?
Next to the president, and any of his kids? You're just a toilet bowl cleaner.

How's that reality grab ya?
Last edited by EAP on Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Smackie Chan wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:14 am ...and even most below-average, individuals...
Just say "smackaholic". We know that's what you meant to say. Just say it.
:o
Why don’t you just STFU.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:07 am
EAP wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:57 am

Just stop, dude. You're embarrassing yourself.
Every time you insult the president? You embarrass yourself.
Next to trump and his kids?
You are a sewer rat.
How's that reality feel?

Because if you don't understand that next to the president, and his kids? You are at the very bottom rung in life.
Yet why do we get the impression that you don't understand that?

Basic human psychology explains your behavior.
So quit the "superior" routine.
It's old and tired like you.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

EAP wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:59 amEvery time you insult the president? You embarrass yourself.
Next to trump and his kids?
You are a sewer rat.
How's that reality feel?

Because if you don't understand that next to the president, and his kids? You are at the very bottom rung in life.
Yet why do we get the impression that you don't understand that?

Basic human psychology explains your behavior.
So quit the "superior" routine.
It's old and tired like you.
====================================================================================
You're trying too hard.
You are not a bright bulb.
Case studies?
How's it feel being a nothing?
You insult the president?
A zero like you insults trump?
Next to the president, and any of his kids? You're just a toilet bowl cleaner.

How's that reality grab ya?
Jeebus, what a dumpster fire. Seriously, just tap out.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:46 pmDunning-Kruger
Since Dunning and Kruger first published their results in the 1999 paper “Unskilled and Unaware of It: How Difficulties in Recognizing One’s Own Incompetence Lead to Inflated Self-Assessments,” the effect named for them has become a meme. It strikes a universal chord: as Dunning put it, the over- confident airhead “is someone we’ve all met.” The Ig Nobel Prize committee awarded the duo one of its satirical prizes in 2000. Actor John Cleese concisely explains the Dunning-Kruger effect in a much-shared YouTube video: “If you’re very, very stupid, how can you possibly realize that you’re very, very stupid? You’d have to be relatively intelligent to realize how stupid you are....And this explains not just Hollywood but almost the entirety of Fox News.” The Dunning-Kruger effect is now part of the vocabulary of Internet snark (and some who think they know what it means don’t quite get it). But the 1999 paper makes clear the authors’ opinion that the first place to look for a Dunning-Kruger ignoramus is in the mirror.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Softball Bat wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:01 am I never claimed that Barry wasn't born in Hawaii.
I don't know where he was born.

What I know is that the ridiculous PDF file he released is fake as hell.
Demonstrably so.

Among a slew of things, there are multiple letters on that file that are PIXEL IDENTICAL.
lol
An absolute IMPOSSIBILITY coming off a 1961 typewriter.

Anyone who actually cares to LOOK at evidence knows it.

Questions a birth certificate for years... has dedicated his entire life to studying the most laughably doctored "birth certificate" ever written.

Anyone who actually cares to LOOK at evidence knows it.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Now what are you babbling about?
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

EAD wrote:You can bet that Joe came loudly behind the gym.
What is this?

lol
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Holly Golightly
mmmm, black cocks

Post by Holly Golightly »

Softball Bat wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:19 am Now what are you babbling about?
You are a flat earf faggot!

Flat earf faggots babble. You are a babbler!