Police in the US are totally not out of control

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Police in the US are totally not out of control

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Can't wait for Duhron and Suckaholic and Left Shitter to chime in and argue that this bigoted cop was in the right. Rack the Indy PD for firing this scumbag as soon as they saw this video.

Police have been doing this shit to balcks for generations and now thanks to camera phones, they're getting exposed.

Fuck racist cops and fuck all your enablers.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2 ... ts-wrapper
‘I got my rights to do anything I want to do’: Officer immediately fired after viral video shows him stopping black shoppers for ‘acting suspicious’

Aaron Blackwell and his cousin Durell Cunningham had no idea why the Nordstrom Rack security guard was striding purposefully toward their car. It didn’t make sense, Blackwell would later recall. The man had watched the pair pay for their items inside the Indianapolis store, yet he still followed them outside and tried to take down their license plate number. Now, he was demanding Cunningham present his driver’s license.

“You’re acting suspicious,” the man told the cousins, who are both black. If he didn’t see identification soon, the man threatened to tow their car, or worse, have them arrested.

The tense standoff that played out last week in the parking lot outside the Nordstrom Rack was captured in a 17-minute cellphone video that has since gone viral, sparking accusations that the two men were racially profiled by the white security guard, who was later identified as Lawrence Township deputy constable Daryl Jones. The video was posted to YouTube on Nov. 13 and Lawrence Township chief constable Terry Burns told RTV6 he “made the decision immediately” to fire Jones, ousting the veteran law enforcement officer that night. Jones, who was off-duty at the time of the incident, is also no longer employed at the store, NBC News reported Tuesday.

By early Wednesday, the YouTube video had more than 350,000 views and 2,000-plus comments. Blackwell, who recorded and shared the clip, told WTHR he has been contacted by people nationwide, expressing concern and outrage over what happened to him and his cousin.

“I have support from a lot of people, and some of them are even other law enforcement officers,” he said. “So I don’t want people to think that all cops are bad or he represents all officers. There are some really good officers out there who would never treat people that way.”
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Police in the US are totally not out of control

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88 wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:54 pm Doesn't your article completely disprove your take? The bad mall cop was fired immediately, and the actual cop that showed up did exactly the right thing.
"No big deal! The bad cop was fired! Nothing to see here."

Sincerely,
88braincells
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

88 wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:54 pm Doesn't your article completely disprove your take? The bad mall cop was fired immediately, and the actual cop that showed up did exactly the right thing.
You mean the part of his take where he said rack the Indy pd?
Can you even read?
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Once again kierland underestimated our superior IQ'S.

Are there corrupt cops?
Of course.
But the VAST majority of our brave men and women who wear the badge and come in every race, are decent human beings.

And let me just add, that without these brave men and women who wear the badge and represent all races, YOU kierland,
Would not be able to walk out your front door every morning without being raped and sodomized.

So we fully expect you to thank these brave men and women of every race who wear that badge, putting their lives on the line for ungrateful sniveling cowards like you, affording you the luxury of having an asshole that is "exit only".
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:18 pm Can you even read?
No, he can't.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

It's Indiana, the reason why There Are No Exceptions.

They fired him immediately over that? And the police union allowed it? What bigger scandal are they cutting off at the pass?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

https://news.google.com/articles/CAIiEJ ... id=US%3Aen

Just another day in the Soviet States of America.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Kierland wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:04 pm https://news.google.com/articles/CAIiEJ ... id=US%3Aen

I'd like to post a FACT.

Without our brave police officers who are made up of men, women and minorities, YOU kierland, could not walk out your front door without being brutally raped and sodomized.
Your life would become like thr movie, "the purge", without cops to protect your sissy ass.
It'd be open season on kierland's ass
Criminals of all persuasions would be lining up to deposit their jism in your back door.

So that being said? You should thank jesus Mary and Ned Beatty for the brave men and women who proudly wear the badge to protect worthless ingrates such as you.

Next time you grab a coffee and donut, a simple thank you would suffice.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Flood the zone.
Excuse any cops behavior.
Trust the process.
Fire up the assault vehicles.

Sin,
88Jackboots
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Why is this a topic. The cop acted badly and was fired.

Now had the cop not been fired we have a problem. Meantime this thread is just an excuse for Screwy to try to cover up his own racism and hatred for law and order.

Melt on racist homophobic snowflake.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Why is a police officer committing a felony on the job and not being arrested a topic? :lol:
What a fat fuckin’ tard.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Kierland wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:48 pm Why is a police officer committing a felony on the job and not being arrested a topic? :lol:
What a fat fuckin’ tard.
Buwahahaha!!!

You and screw claim bad cops ALL the time, EXCEPT when they are the FBI.

This entire board knows you two are frauds because of this fact.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:13 pm Flood the zone.
Trust the process.

Sin,
88Jackboots
Only at T1B would a bunch of JUBM suckers defend police opening fire in the middle of a traffic jammed highway where the victim and an innocent man were blown away. Every single one of those officers should be fired and incarcerated and their supervisors who approved them opening fire (if they did approve) should be fired.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:30 pm
Kierland wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:13 pm Flood the zone.
Trust the process.

Sin,
88Jackboots
Only at T1B would a bunch of JUBM suckers defend police opening fire in the middle of a traffic jammed highway where the victim and an innocent man were blown away. Every single one of those officers should be fired and incarcerated and their supervisors who approved them opening fire (if they did approve) should be fired.
Like 88 just explained, no one is on the side of bad cops.
Except you and kierland, who view anyone in the FBI as above reproach.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Actions speak louder than words.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

EAP wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:24 pm
I'd like to post a FACT.

Without our brave police officers who are made up of men, women and minorities, YOU kierland, could not walk out your front door without being brutally raped and sodomized.
Your life would become like thr movie, "the purge", without cops
The cops murdered Frank Ordonez and the woman being used as a human shield by those same cops. Every couriers worst nightmare.

It was worse than the Purge, it was the ending to NOTLD.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

More out of control JUBMs, this time in Michigan, where police continue this absurd and unconstitutional practice of PULLING OVER drivers so they can feel good about themselves and give them Christmas gifts, as opposed to destroying lives.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 621586001/

How in the world is this even remotely constitutional or even acceptable? The police, using their unique ability to detain (yes, detain drivers) people, simply so they can feel better about themselves and surprise these people with gifts. Absolute insanity how a court has never told these people to quit this crap.

These are the same people who scream to the heavens about how a traffic stop is the most dangerous part of a police officer's job, yet here they are ILLEGALLY detaining drivers, without any probable cause of any sort of crime or infraction being committed, so they can feel better about themselves. All that needs to happen now is for a chase to begin (because what are they going to do? *NOT* chase someone who drives away after being pulled over) or heavenforbid some officer get shot because some ex-con doesn't want to go back to the pen.

Then we'll finally have some sense kicked back in to this ridiculous practice and end this nonsense forever. These cops are so arrogant about this practice they even invited the Detroit Snooze to go along with them and write a puff piece about how they're doing good things for people for the holidays. What an absolute joke and shame on the Snooze for sniffing their butts with this story.

I'd like to think Michigan is better than this, but of course we pioneered other lawless police behavior like civil asset forfeiture.

Fuck everyone who excuses this cop sucking nonsense.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:30 pm More out of control JUBMs, this time in Michigan, where police continue this absurd and unconstitutional practice of PULLING OVER drivers so they can feel good about themselves and give them Christmas gifts, as opposed to destroying lives.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 621586001/

How in the world is this even remotely constitutional or even acceptable? The police, using their unique ability to detain (yes, detain drivers) people, simply so they can feel better about themselves and surprise these people with gifts. Absolute insanity how a court has never told these people to quit this crap.

These are the same people who scream to the heavens about how a traffic stop is the most dangerous part of a police officer's job, yet here they are ILLEGALLY detaining drivers, without any probable cause of any sort of crime or infraction being committed, so they can feel better about themselves. All that needs to happen now is for a chase to begin (because what are they going to do? *NOT* chase someone who drives away after being pulled over) or heavenforbid some officer get shot because some ex-con doesn't want to go back to the pen.

Then we'll finally have some sense kicked back in to this ridiculous practice and end this nonsense forever. These cops are so arrogant about this practice they even invited the Detroit Snooze to go along with them and write a puff piece about how they're doing good things for people for the holidays. What an absolute joke and shame on the Snooze for sniffing their butts with this story.

I'd like to think Michigan is better than this, but of course we pioneered other lawless police behavior like civil asset forfeiture.

Fuck everyone who excuses this cop sucking nonsense.
Once again,

Cops are made up of men women and minorities.

A tiny fraction are bad apples.

But, without these brave men and women who wear the badge,
You screw, wouldn't be able to leave your own home without being raped and sodomized every single day.

Do I need to repeat that fact?

Without police men and women,
Criminals would be lining up to have their way with you
Your life would be over without police.
In fact, criminal thugs would just break in your house without the brave men and women who wear the badge.

So it's time you start thanking each and every officer you meet.
Kiss their feet and tell them how grateful you are for the protection that they provide you.

Ever see the movie the "purge"?

That'd be your life without law enforcement.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Lol, you don't even address the story. Just simple cop sucking and absolving police of any responsibility and accountability for their behavior.

Fuck off
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Take it up with your local reps or Senators.

Why I would be pissed to be pulled over with such a waste of time I wouldn’t get red assed about it.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Left Seater wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:57 pm
Why I would be pissed to be pulled over with such a waste of time I wouldn’t get red assed about it.
When they start profiling fat dorks...and you can't get across town with getting stopped every four blocks, you might change your tune.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

LeftoverNazi loves him some cop and doughnuts time.

What a sheeple.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Purple Lives Matter

Why don’t you just STFU.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:55 pm Lol, you don't even address the story. Just simple cop sucking and absolving police of any responsibility and accountability for their behavior.

Fuck off
Oh, you missed the part where I addressed it.

"A tiny fraction are bad apples".

Seems like a small price to pay so you and screw can have somewhat of a life without being raped and sodomized every day.

Either you don't understand that fact, or worse, you're not living in a reality based world.

Maybe, we as a society need to have I week per year where the police are off.
No police whatsoever for an entire week.

That way, left wing socialist pussies can run for their lives.
The one's that manage to survive the week that is.

THEN, I'm of the opinion that after such purges, every single cocksucking left wing socialist will become a Reagan conservative who loves liberty and loves our brave men and women who wear the badge.

In my line of work, I used to do a lot of night driving. Long hours while most folks are fast asleep.
Needless to say, I've been pulled over too many times to count.
Never for drinking mind you, but rather for a bit of drowsiness once in a great while.

Usually I'd stop off at a rest area,
Not for filthy sex like you and screw, but to take a cat nap.

But I digress.....

The reason my encounters with our brave men and women who wear the badge, ALWAYS turned out WELL, is because we had parents who taught us to show GOT DAMN RESPECT to the brave men and women who wear the badge.

In detroit, Washington DC, LA, new Orleans, Chicago, etc....thug gutter rats were taught to spit on our brave men and women who wear the badge.

And not just spit. Assault and murder.

There's thousands of female officers out there who have families. Every single day these brave moms and daughters must come face to face with rapists thugs and thug murderers.

You and kierland and screw have no fuckin clue what they face.

The moral of all this, is that we as a society must get rid of the small fraction of bad officers,
And get fully behind the vast majority who face these animals on a daily basis to keep your families safe.

And according to the FBI statistics on violent crime, there are thousands upon thousands of filthy animals who prey on society every single day.

I really believe that a once a year purge, would turn the vast majority of left wing low IQ socialists, into Reagan conservatives going forward.

Just send ALL law enforcement to Disney world for a once a year one week sabbatical, guarded with military.
While left wing socialists run for their very lives.
Those who live thru the purge, will forever become Reagan conservatives.

Reagan conservatives will not only be safe and sound, BUT, we are fully capable of the extermination of these violent animals during such a purge.

It'll be like a "Turkey shoot".

The purge would be hell on earth for left wing snowflakes.
But a giant Call of Duty real life video game for law abiding conservatives.

Anyway, let me digress.....

You leftists are so clueless in your absolute disconnect with the brave men and women who wear the badge.

And that's not the only thing that the left is disconnected with.
Slap
Elwood

Post by Slap »

EAP wrote:Maybe, we as a society need to have I week per year where the police are off.
Maybe we as a society need to have 1 week per year where witless wingnuts are taken to the rooftops of tall buildings and are flung off.
smackaholic wrote:I would touch someone's dick, hell, I'd fukking blow him
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Slap wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:44 pm
EAP wrote:Maybe, we as a society need to have I week per year where the police are off.
Maybe we as a society need to have 1 week per year where witless wingnuts are taken to the rooftops of tall buildings and are flung off.
Why would you wish that upon you and your left wing ilk?
Are you a sadomasochistic animal?
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Slap wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:44 pm
That would eliminate your fucking troll ass and damn near 75% of this message board. Good idea, I am all for it.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Kierland wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:04 pm https://news.google.com/articles/CAIiEJ ... id=US%3Aen

I'd like to post a FACT.

Your life would become like thr movie, "the purge", without cops to protect your sissy ass.
Criminals of all persuasions would be lining up to deposit their jism in your back door.

So that being said? You should thank jesus Mary and Ned Beatty for the brave men and women who proudly wear the badge to protect worthless ingrates such as you.

You watch way too many shitty horror movies. Where do you live that you would fear getting sodomized if there was a sudden lack of low-IQ buzzcuts patrolling your hood? You have a very low opinion of your fellow man. Must be something that happened during your childhood. Show us on the doll where the bad man touched you.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:59 am Where do you live that you would fear getting sodomized...

I can think of one place...

Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

It's a very smug Sunday evening.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Papa Willie wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:04 am
Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:30 pm IB - I only pretend to care about black people so they'll keep voting for Democrats.
Nah. I agree with Screw on this one, for the reasons he lists.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

There are no exceptions.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:59 am

I'd like to post a FACT.

You watch way too many shitty horror movies. Where do you live that you would fear getting sodomized if there was a sudden lack of low-IQ buzzcuts patrolling your hood? You have a very low opinion of your fellow man. Must be something that happened during your childhood. Show us on the doll where the bad man touched you.
Can I ask you something?
Do you have any critical thinking skills at all?

Right now, with police departments in every single town and city, we have millions of crimes. Everything ranging from simple assault to the most heinous crimes you can think of.
And that's WITH police at every level from simple security to local, state, federal etc....etc....

What does neighborhood have to do with anything????

If suddenly, the police didn't exist. Zero, none, nada,

Your life as you know it, would be over.
Meaning, that unless you were trained to protect you and your loved ones, with no more law enforcement, you wouldn't make it through the week.

Think about what I'm saying.
No law enforcement of any kind.
Not even a fucking crossing guard.

Every bank, every store, every restaurant, etc....would be picked clean.

I find it stunning that you are completely clueless about this certainly, this reality.

That's why we, who hold liberty sacrosanct, are so appreciative of our brave men and women who wear the badge.

Oh, and not just police, but no military either.

It would be utter chaos and anarchy. Gratuitous violence everywhere.

The only reason I bring up this scenario, is to show you leftists that without the police, your ass is grass.

I don't particularly like this analogy.
But I bring it up to show you how clueless you are about law enforcement and what they come face to face with on a daily basis to keep leftists like you above ground.

You should just say thank you to every single officer you meet.
Bake them cookies around Christmas.
A nice "thank you" hallmark card.

I find it ironic that we conservatives, who would survive in such a scenario, already love and respect the police. But you leftists who would be totally annihilated,
Are not appreciative, not one iota.
Ironic dontcha think?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

EAD wrote:your ass is grass
Isaiah 40:6-8
All flesh is grass, and all its loveliness is like the flower of the field.
The grass withers, the flower fades,
When the breath of the LORD blows upon it;
Surely the people are grass.
The grass withers, the flower fades,
But the word of our God stands forever.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

EAP, if the cops do all of that for the individual and It Is Good; then how are the equivalent of cops doing that for Corporations, Bad?

Are you for or against deregulations of most industries?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Softball Bat wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:30 pm
EAD wrote:your ass is grass
Isaiah 40:6-8
But the word of our God stands forever.
Only if the people remember.

Is it true passages of the Bible are being quietly excised?
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:33 pm EAP, if the cops do all of that for the individual and It Is Good; then how are the equivalent of cops doing that for Corporations, Bad?

Are you for or against deregulations of most industries?
Those are two separate issues.
This isn't rocket science.

Leftists hate cops. Left wing nutjobs think cops want to kill blacks.

So I merely pointed out that without cops, left wing snowflakes wouldn't last long.
Criminals would devour them.

We Reagan conservatives would fare very well.

Corporations should be kept in check also.

But I'm just talking about left wing loonies who think cops, who come in every race, are out to kill blacks.

Shows you how these left wing socialists are brainwashed by the corrupt press
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Cops are Gods.
You can’t overthrow your own people without them.
Trust the process.
Lace up the jackboots.
Oh and call it liberty.

Sin,
88ovens
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

EAP wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:17 pm
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:59 am

I'd like to post a FACT.

Can I ask you something?
Do you have any critical thinking skills at all?

Right now, with police departments in every single town and city, we have millions of crimes. Everything ranging from simple assault to the most heinous crimes you can think of.
And that's WITH police at every level from simple security to local, state, federal etc....etc....

What does neighborhood have to do with anything????

If suddenly, the police didn't exist. Zero, none, nada,

Your life as you know it, would be over.
Meaning, that unless you were trained to protect you and your loved ones, with no more law enforcement, you wouldn't make it through the week.

Think about what I'm saying.
No law enforcement of any kind.
Not even a fucking crossing guard.

Every bank, every store, every restaurant, etc....would be picked clean.

I find it stunning that you are completely clueless about this certainly, this reality.

That's why we, who hold liberty sacrosanct, are so appreciative of our brave men and women who wear the badge.

Oh, and not just police, but no military either.

It would be utter chaos and anarchy. Gratuitous violence everywhere.

The only reason I bring up this scenario, is to show you leftists that without the police, your ass is grass.

I don't particularly like this analogy.
But I bring it up to show you how clueless you are about law enforcement and what they come face to face with on a daily basis to keep leftists like you above ground.

You should just say thank you to every single officer you meet.
Bake them cookies around Christmas.
A nice "thank you" hallmark card.

I find it ironic that we conservatives, who would survive in such a scenario, already love and respect the police. But you leftists who would be totally annihilated,
Are not appreciative, not one iota.
Ironic dontcha think?
Nobody wants zero law enforcement you rambling, tedious dipshit. We simply want them to stop hiring unintelligent, racist, power-tripping shitbags. They need better training, more selectivity, and a better wage to appeal to a higher quality pool of applicants.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

EAP wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:43 pm
We Reagan conservatives would fare very well.

Corporations should be kept in check also.
How? Explain. Is that the government's job? Or a third party's?