Today's white nationalism brought to you by the number.....

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Re: Today's white nationalism brought to you by the number.....

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Fuck off, boomer.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

EAD wrote:Any conservative worth his or her salt, would be kissing his ring.
Yes, we already know where you are kneeling.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

EAD wrote:How the fuck can ANYONE who voted for the Chicago community street pimp EVER bring up spending or our national debt?
I didn't vote for Barry.

FACT is, Donald has accelerated the deficit and debt problem.

Bigly.

Suck and swallow that, girlfriend.

You are a fraud,

And a very dumb one.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Softball Bat wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:25 am
EAD wrote:How the fuck can ANYONE who voted for the Chicago community street pimp EVER bring up spending or our national debt?
I didn't vote for Barry.

FACT is, Donald has accelerated the deficit and debt problem.

Bigly.

Suck and swallow that, girlfriend.

You are a fraud,

And a very dumb one.
Tell you what.
Come to me when he comes anywhere near 12 trillion.
If you're lucky, he might approach 5 trillion.
But to match barry the Chicago community street hustler, he'd have to reach 12 trillion.

It's basic math you left wing red diaper doper baby.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Red Rover
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

EAD wrote:But to match barry the Chicago community street hustler, he'd have to reach 12 trillion.
Know your facts, 'tard.

Barry added 8.5 trillion in new debt, and that was HORRIFIC.

Your Don is on pace to eclipse that (if he were to be in office for 8 years).

Donald is a conservative fraud, you fucking goofball.

April 3, 2016...

Donald Trump: “We’ve got to get rid of the $19 trillion in debt.”
Bob Woodward: “How long would that take?”
Trump: “I think I could do it fairly quickly, because of the fact the numbers…”
Woodward: “What’s fairly quickly?”
Trump: “Well, I would say over a period of eight years. And I’ll tell you why.”
Woodward: “Would you ever be open to tax increases as part of that, to solve the problem?”
Trump: “I don’t think I’ll need to. The power is trade. Our deals are so bad.”
Woodward: “That would be $2 trillion a year.”
Trump: “No, but I’m renegotiating all of our deals, Bob. The big trade deals that we’re doing so badly on. With China, $505 billion this year in trade. We’re losing with everybody.”

LMAO!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

More Trump "conservatism." Of course he wants to abuse the transition-plan approval process to pressure companies into making politically expedient investments. That's what the Trump family crime syndicate does. Abuses this democracy or its own political purposes.

Impeachment cannot come soon enough.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/busin ... /40480703/
White House wants direct control over where cars are made
Jenny Leonard, Bloomberg NewsPublished 6:02 p.m. ET Oct. 29, 2019 | Updated 11:00 p.m. ET Oct. 29, 2019

The Trump administration wants to dictate how and where global auto companies make cars and parts to secure duty-free treatment under the new NAFTA — in its most direct intervention yet to manage trade and production, according to people familiar with the effort.

The issue is being discussed between Trump administration officials, congressional staff and domestic and foreign automakers in the context of the legislation that lawmakers will vote on for the trade deal to take effect. The White House wants specific language that would allow it to unilaterally administer the production rules for companies.

The U.S.-Mexico-Canada Agreement, signed by President Donald Trump and his counterparts in November 2018, is still awaiting approval from the U.S. Congress. The White House has touted the new production rules for the auto sector as one area of the deal that’s most beneficial to America.

But the companies, lawmakers and even the U.S. International Trade Commission in an economic analysis have cautioned that the rules are so strict that they would result in higher car prices and lost sales.

The push comes amid Trump’s tariff-led assault on supply chains that run through China. It illustrates how much his administration has drifted from Republicans’ free-market ways and is willing to employ the sort of coercive tools used in command economies like China to force domestic production.

It’s also happening as the president’s tariffs on steel, aluminum and imported components from China have contributed to a slowdown in American manufacturing that has begun to cause the loss of factory jobs in some politically important swing states going into Trump’s 2020 reelection bid.

The negotiations over auto rules are taking place in parallel to discussions U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer is having with House Democrats on changes the lawmakers are seeking to the new NAFTA, or USMCA.

Officials from Lighthizer’s office for months have been meeting with auto industry executives to talk through the firms’ transition plans. Those would allow for a grace period of as many as five years before they have to comply fully with the new rules in order to ship products across North American borders duty-free.

The agreement the three countries signed refers to these transition plans as an “alternative staging regime” that each nation can apply on a producer-by-producer basis, giving USTR wide discretion to treat one company better than another.

People familiar with the discussions say the language gives the White House a chance to abuse the transition-plan approval process to pressure companies into making politically expedient investments. To avoid an opaque process ripe for meddling by politicians, auto companies and Congress are asking USTR to commit to uniform rules so they can plan accordingly and don’t have to fear retribution for opening a plant in Mexico, for instance, instead of the United States.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:27 pm More Trump "conservatism." Of course he wants to abuse the transition-plan approval process to pressure companies into making politically expedient investments. That's what the Trump family crime syndicate does. Abuses this democracy or its own political purposes.

Impeachment cannot come soon enough.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/busin ... /40480703/
White House wants direct control over where cars are made
Jenny Leonard, Bloomberg NewsPublished 6:02 p.m. ET Oct. 29, 2019 | Updated 11:00 p.m. ET Oct. 29, 2019

The Trump administration wants to dictate how and where global auto companies make cars and parts to secure duty-free treatment under the new NAFTA — in its most direct intervention yet to manage trade and production, according to people familiar with the effort.

The issue is being discussed between Trump administration officials, congressional staff and domestic and foreign automakers in the context of the legislation that lawmakers will vote on for the trade deal to take effect. The White House wants specific language that would allow it to unilaterally administer the production rules for companies.

The U.S.-Mexico-Canada Agreement, signed by President Donald Trump and his counterparts in November 2018, is still awaiting approval from the U.S. Congress. The White House has touted the new production rules for the auto sector as one area of the deal that’s most beneficial to America.

But the companies, lawmakers and even the U.S. International Trade Commission in an economic analysis have cautioned that the rules are so strict that they would result in higher car prices and lost sales.

The push comes amid Trump’s tariff-led assault on supply chains that run through China. It illustrates how much his administration has drifted from Republicans’ free-market ways and is willing to employ the sort of coercive tools used in command economies like China to force domestic production.

It’s also happening as the president’s tariffs on steel, aluminum and imported components from China have contributed to a slowdown in American manufacturing that has begun to cause the loss of factory jobs in some politically important swing states going into Trump’s 2020 reelection bid.

The negotiations over auto rules are taking place in parallel to discussions U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer is having with House Democrats on changes the lawmakers are seeking to the new NAFTA, or USMCA.

Officials from Lighthizer’s office for months have been meeting with auto industry executives to talk through the firms’ transition plans. Those would allow for a grace period of as many as five years before they have to comply fully with the new rules in order to ship products across North American borders duty-free.

The agreement the three countries signed refers to these transition plans as an “alternative staging regime” that each nation can apply on a producer-by-producer basis, giving USTR wide discretion to treat one company better than another.

People familiar with the discussions say the language gives the White House a chance to abuse the transition-plan approval process to pressure companies into making politically expedient investments. To avoid an opaque process ripe for meddling by politicians, auto companies and Congress are asking USTR to commit to uniform rules so they can plan accordingly and don’t have to fear retribution for opening a plant in Mexico, for instance, instead of the United States.

You said.
Trump family crime syndicate.
And.
Impeachment can't come soon enough.

I see a "baker act" in your near future.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

EAP wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:15 am

Trump will NEVER approach that kind of spending.
That's 12 trillion for you left wing idiots.
More spending than all the previous administrations combined!

Debating you fools is a lot easier than I expected.
Debating is easy if all you do is lie.
To quote the newest tard to our board.
You really are a low IQ imbecile.
Ban Kierfag
Elwood

Post by Ban Kierfag »

GREATEST PREZ EVER!!!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Trust the process.

Sin,
88Ovens
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

EAP wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:40 pm I see a "baker act" in your near future.
Trump can't do anything without the tacit approval of the majority of congresscritters and their owners.

What is the 'baker act'?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It’s a Florida law allowing for involuntary mental commitments.

EAP is just another tool for 88nazis to hide behind.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Softball Bat wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:15 am
EAD wrote:But to match barry the Chicago community street hustler, he'd have to reach 12 trillion.
Know your facts, 'tard.

Barry added 8.5 trillion in new debt, and that was HORRIFIC.

Your Don is on pace to eclipse that (if he were to be in office for 8 years).

Donald is a conservative fraud, you fucking goofball.

April 3, 2016...

Donald Trump: “We’ve got to get rid of the $19 trillion in debt.”
Bob Woodward: “How long would that take?”
Trump: “I think I could do it fairly quickly, because of the fact the numbers…”
Woodward: “What’s fairly quickly?”
Trump: “Well, I would say over a period of eight years. And I’ll tell you why.”
Woodward: “Would you ever be open to tax increases as part of that, to solve the problem?”
Trump: “I don’t think I’ll need to. The power is trade. Our deals are so bad.”
Woodward: “That would be $2 trillion a year.”
Trump: “No, but I’m renegotiating all of our deals, Bob. The big trade deals that we’re doing so badly on. With China, $505 billion this year in trade. We’re losing with everybody.”

LMAO!
Where's your math of 8.4 trillion coming from?
Mother jones?
Your math is wrong.
You are off by some 3 trillion.
Get your facts straight.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

EAP wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:44 pm Your math is wrong.