Lake Placid

Get the Puck out of here...

Moderator: Shoalzie

The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Lake Placid

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

Will be spending the weekend at the historic 1932 & 1980 Olympic rinks. If you get the chance to make a pilgrimage to this town, do it. Maybe I'll post some pics.
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Re: Lake Placid

Post by BSmack »

You going to hit the bobsled run over at Mount Van Hoevenberg? But seriously absolutely nothing about Lake Placid sucks at this time of the year or any other. Got to see if I can get myself up to Placid sometime next year. If only for lunch on the deck at The Cottage restaurant.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
The Whistle Is Screaming

No bobsled runs, will be drunk and watching hockey. 1st trip was last year for the same tournament, so glad our team is going back this year. So many great restaurants and bars, unfortunately they rape your wallet wherever you go in this area. Will definitely setup a visit for the summertime to hike & site see some more of the area.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

The Whistle Is Screaming wrote:No bobsled runs, will be drunk and watching hockey. 1st trip was last year for the same tournament, so glad our team is going back this year. So many great restaurants and bars, unfortunately they rape your wallet wherever you go in this area. Will definitely setup a visit for the summertime to hike & site see some more of the area.

Which tournament are you attending? I know the ECAC has its tournament at Lake Placid every year.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

My guess is youth hockey. Probably the Miracle Holiday Classic.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
The Whistle Is Screaming

Goober McTuber wrote:My guess is youth hockey. Probably the Miracle Holiday Classic.
Goob's for the win.

TWIS Jr plays on a travel team (ergo TWIS Sr has no $'s).