Elwood

Fantasy Hockey

Post by molly »

This thing still going?
Shoalzie
WingNut

Re: Fantasy Hockey

Post by Shoalzie »

Yup, still is...did you get any of my messages about the league during the summer? Did your e-mail change?
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Never received any e-mail about keepers, or a draft, for the league.

Guess I am done with the league.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

If you guys change your e-mails, you need to let me know...I renew the league and I assume the same contact info carries over. Since the league isn't exclusive to T1B, I don't post stuff here. Your teams are still active. I haven't replaced you. Send me a PM with your current e-mail and let me know if you can't get into the league page.

fantasy.espn.com/hockey/league?leagueId=1908
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

My e-mail has not changed.

I never received anything regarding the draft, keepers, etc. The red flag should have gone up when you didn't see keeper picks. That's when maybe a personal e-mail could have been sent.

While my "team" is "active", I will certainly not be logging in to look at it. Should be a free week for whoever is playing them.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

molly wrote:This thing still going?
Does fantasizing about your 5-hole count?

I think Mucho is miffed.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Unfortunately, I can't find your e-mail through your ESPN account. I'd either have to catch you here or send a message through ESPN. You certainly aren't the only one who didn't get any of my messages and I sent out a few in September leading up to the draft.

This has been the busiest summer of my life becoming a dad. I basically did the draft with my infant son on my lap. Admittedly, I wasn't going to be hot on anyone's trail...I expected people to get a hold of me if there was any issues. 6 of 10 teams were represented at the draft...didn't know the status of the other four.

Then on top of it all...ESPN had revamped their fantasy hockey stuff where I couldn't even add keepers to teams who hadn't chimed in so a few of you ended up with completely new rosters because all your players went back into the draft.

Sorry for the communication issues...let me know what I can do to get you back into the fold. I don't want to not do this league going forward but in the order of importance, it's just something fun to do on the side. The fact it's been around for a while is probably the only reason I've kept it going. I'm in plenty of bigger and more involved leagues as it is.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Shoalzie wrote:This has been the busiest summer of my life becoming a dad.
So does that make your kid your second cousin? :mrgreen:
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Congratulations on fatherhood. I hope that you are enjoying it.

I did look at my team and it pretty much blows (losing Crosby and Toews hurts (probably would have kept Gourde as well)), but I will see what happens.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Yeah, I kinda wondered about doing this beyond this year. I was very slow at getting this re-organized and I obviously didn't do enough to reach out to everyone. Next summer is going to be frantic again because we'll be building a new home on property we just purchased over the summer. That's going to demand a lot of my attention in 2019.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

What's the 7 roster acquisition limit? Daily limit?

I will also do my best to keep up in the off season.

I just figured we stopped since some teams were not really participating last season.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

I like an acquisition limit just because if teams like to "stream", it doesn't take too many players out of play since when they're dropped, they're unavailable for a few days due to waivers.

I'd obviously like to see a more lively league. It's never been a big trade league. Seems like most of our rosters are the same from the draft. All and all, it's low maintenance...just not a lively league. I don't remember a point when it's been lively when it was primarily a T1B league.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

I'm going to have to make as many acquisitions as I can. Auto draft killed me with too many Centers.

Going to be a long a long season for my team.