Capitals still suck

Get the Puck out of here...

Moderator: Shoalzie

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Capitals still suck

Post by Goober McTuber »

Best record during the regular season, but crushed by the Pens in the playoffs. Alex "Marino" Ovechkin fails again, and Edward G. Robinson can't coach them up. Maybe next year.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Capitals still suck

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote:Maybe next year.
Probably not.

Time to trade 8. It's not his fault, but this team, built around him since his arrival, is fundamentally flawed. Boston traded Thornton and won the Cup a few years later. The longer we wait to trade 8, the less we get in return. Give him an actual chance to win a title with a real contender. Keep Holtby and put everyone else on the block.

Unfortunately, our sackless owner will never do this because he'd rather have 41 home sellouts a year than actually compete for a title. Any minute now he'll be back with his annual Caps fans should appreciate the team making the playoffs because making the playoffs is hard letter.

Fuck Ted.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

And the Blues soldier on, thanks to having a Badger in goal.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote:And the Blues soldier on, thanks to having a Badger in goal.
Who?
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:And the Blues soldier on, thanks to having a Badger in goal.
Who?
Goaltender on the 2006 NCCAA Championship team.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Good for Elliott, forgot he played at UW.

Did you see Granato's contract? $500k per year? Wow. Lotta money for a perennial bottom feeder.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

He played well, but I think that having ex Cap Troy Brouwer has been key to their playoff success. He was excellent in that Dallas series.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Good for Elliott, forgot he played at UW.

Did you see Granato's contract? $500k per year? Wow. Lotta money for a perennial bottom feeder.
Nice troll bait. Big Ten hockey league put a serious hurt on a number of once-proud programs (UW, Michigan, MSU, Minnesota). Now you'll see the comeback. Over 700 new season ticket requests since the hiring.

Handwriting's on the wall. Read it and weep, tardling.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

UW and MSU would have sucked without Big 14 hockey, Eaves quit trying and Anastos is incompetent. Minn and Mich were just overrated programs made worse by playing in a shitty league.

How do you feel? Notre Dame joining Big 14 is just one more team to finish above UW.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Eaves' teams would have continued their boom-bust cycle, but they would not have sunk to their present depths were they still in the WCHA. They will definitely bounce back under the new regime. Uninformed Kalamazoo Tech fan needs to shut his dicklicker regarding the legendary college hockey programs, as he makes himself look the fool. Moreso than usual.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote:Eaves' teams would have continued their boom-bust cycle, but they would not have sunk to their present depths were they still in the WCHA. They will definitely bounce back under the new regime. Uninformed Kalamazoo Tech fan needs to shut his dicklicker regarding the legendary college hockey programs, as he makes himself look the fool. Moreso than usual.
You're right, I never really paid much attention to bottom feeding old WCHA schools like UW until Big 14 hockey was created, so I must admit I wasn't as familiar with Eaves' boom-bust cycles. Clearly the Big 14 has really hurt recruiting for some of these Big 14 schools other than Mich. Michigan is doing the same old stuff, not playing any defense, country club atmosphere. Not playing in the nation's best conference has really taken some of the top blue chippers away from Minn.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote:Over 700 new season ticket requests since the hiring.
Wow, that means you'll have maybe 3,700 fans in a 15,000 seat arena instead of 3,000.

Congrats, or something.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Over 700 new season ticket requests since the hiring.
Wow, that means you'll have maybe 3,700 fans in a 15,000 seat arena instead of 3,000.
That was like 700 in the first 3 days after the hiring. There will be more. And the season ticket holders who kept their seats but didn't bother to occupy them the past couple of years will return immediately now that Eaves is gone.