Any of you slugs watch ESPN’s 30 for 30 last night?

Get the Puck out of here...

Moderator: Shoalzie

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Any of you slugs watch ESPN’s 30 for 30 last night?

Post by Goober McTuber »

http://espn.go.com/30for30/film?page=bigshot

Seemed to me like the filmmaker continually tried to show Spano in a sympathetic light. Guy was a thieving shitbag. Interesting story, though.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Shoalzie
WingNut

Re: Any of you slugs watch ESPN’s 30 for 30 last night?

Post by Shoalzie »

Amazing that Spano even agreed to be on camera and in typical crook fashion, he tried to paint himself in a sympathetic light but there were plenty of interviewees that roasted him. Milbury was great but he hates everything anyway.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Milbury and Spano, two pieces of shit made for each other.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Even more amazing is that POS Bettman volunteering to be interviewed. Yeah, you had no culpability in it, either, you piece of shit.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

What happened to Bettman's face? Looked like he spent too long in a tanning bed. Maybe that was just embarrassment. Nah, that would require a conscience.

Hilarious that Spano got out of prison, started up a new equipment leasing business, got busted for fraud and went back to prison for four more years.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim