Mercyhurst
playoff
Canisius
biggest positive surprise
Niagara
biggest disappointment
RIT
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Re: College hockey 2013-14 call your shot

Post by Shoalzie »

I've had to reread the new conferences a half dozen times already and I still can't remember who is where...other than B1G.

Minnesota should be the class of the B1G but Michigan could be a surprise team. They seem to overachieve with their young teams and underachieve with experienced teams. The loss of Merrill and Trouba to the defense will hurt but they've got some experience back there. I hope they can finally lean on one goalie unlike last year's revolving door. Wisconsin should be solid lead by Kerdiles and McCabe.

National champ probably comes out of Hockey East. BC is loaded but nice win on Thursday for Michigan over them.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kalamazoo Tech blanked both nights by ND. Ouch, hope it is not a preview of the rest of the season.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Awful start for predictably overrated Wisky. Losing 9-2 to BC and 7-3 to BU is no way to start a national title season, you dong-slurping dipshit.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

An early dose of humility is not a bad thing. It was only the second weekend of the season, you simple-minded fuckwit.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Nice work, YAFJ Screwball.

Wisky (biggest disappointment) is solidly in 2nd place in the B1G.

St. Cloud (biggest disappointment) is leading your conference.

Kalamazoo Tech (biggest positive surprise) is a solid .500 team.

Your conference is, of course, being dominated by WCHA teams.

I didn't even bother to check out how badly you fucked up the rest of your predictions.

Slash your wrists with a skate blade, you pathetic tard.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote:Wisky (biggest disappointment) is solidly in 2nd place in the B1G.
That's like being the smartest kid on the short bus.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote: Your conference is, of course, being dominated by WCHA teams.
Not a surprise, 3/4 of the league is old WCHA teams. Are you trying to reach shutyomouth depths of stupid?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote: Your conference is, of course, being dominated by WCHA teams.
Not a surprise, 3/4 of the league is old WCHA teams. Are you trying to reach shutyomouth depths of stupid?
Miami used to be pretty good. Kalamazoo Tech, not so much so. Neither is in the top half of your shitty little league.

Wisky is solidly in the top 10, recently swept then number 1 Minnehaha. Looking good for the tourney, which (happily) chaps your ass.

Kalamazoo Tech is still receiving votes, albeit less than either New Hampshire or Air Force. :lol:

Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

It looks like BC's title to lose...they've got the best goalie (Demko) and the best player (Gaudreau).

The Big 6 experiment has gone pretty well other than the fact Penn State has their only two wins against Michigan. Minnesota is the best team as expected and Wisconsin has been tough to beat at home.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Shoalzie wrote: The Big 6 experiment has gone pretty well other than the fact Penn State has their only two wins against Michigan.
:?

What, exactly, is the "Big 11 Experiment" and what has gone "pretty well" about it?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Shoalzie wrote: The Big 6 experiment has gone pretty well other than the fact Penn State has their only two wins against Michigan.
:?

What, exactly, is the "Big 11 Experiment" and what has gone "pretty well" about it?
They have been able to significantly upgrade the winter programming on the BTN.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Good call...for once in your pathetic life.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Blind pigs and acorns, buddy.