Ducks v Pink Wings

Get the Puck out of here...

Moderator: Shoalzie

mvscal
Blank

Ducks v Pink Wings

Post by mvscal »

Not really the team I was looking forward to seeing in the first round. Detroilet looked pretty good down the stretch. They buttfucked the Kings who really didn't play a horrible game. I might be able to get out to Honda Center on Thursday. I guess it really isn't going too matter much. The 'hawks are going to stomp through the Western Conference like Godzilla in Tokyo.

I'm a pretty new fan of the game and not very knowledgeable but WAR Stanley Cup Playoffs! This is some good shit. I am JACKED and PUMPED!
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Ducks v Pink Wings

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote:I am JACKED and PUMPED!
mvscal wrote:I guess it really isn't going too matter much. The 'hawks are going to stomp through the Western Conference like Godzilla in Tokyo.
Not if they run into the Sucks in the Conference Finals. Sucks took all three games from Chicago this year. Also, President's Trophy (most points in reg season) winners rarely win it all.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

I'll be there tomorrow. It looks like a nice, smooth buttfucking of the Pink Wings. They've got a few good players but not enough.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Wings came to play tonight. Hope your seats are good, at least.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

So did the Ducks unfortunately not in time. That was one fuck of a game, though. Socal sports fan gets a bad rap and usually deserved, but the Honda Center was off the fucking hook during that rally.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

What percentage of fans in attendance were Wings fans?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

They have a pretty good sized contingent in Orange County. They're probably the largest away team crowd except for the Kings. They're usually douchebuckets, too. They were chirpy when it looked like a blowout but their volume tapered off dramatically when the Ducks rallied. Most of them looked relieved but vaguely uneasy on the way out the doors.

Nice solid beatdown tonight, though.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

mvscal wrote:
I'm a pretty new fan of the game and not very knowledgeable but WAR Stanley Cup Playoffs! This is some good shit.

So now that the Ducks are done are you still watching the playoffs? Even if your not a fan of the specific teams there was great hockey last night. Enjoy learning the game, which is the best pro sport by far in my book.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I wish I was on the west coast to catch the Sharks/Kings series. That's must watch hockey, there. Lefty, do you also have a take on the Stars coaching situation? What are the odds Curt Fraser will end up head coach?