Whiny Wisconsin

The Madness isn't confined to March here!

Moderators: the_ouskull, helmet, Shine

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Whiny Wisconsin

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Seriously, Bo Ryan acted like a fucking baby during the post game presser last night. Whining about calls, whining about that bullshit meme of "we foul less than anyone" and other garbage like calls in the "regular season" versus now. Bronson Koenig whining about the officiating. Listen you assholes, this is why the entire Big 11 hates you. You are flopping, whiny pieces of shit and when you're flopping doesn't allow you to get over in the tournament (as usual) you whine and cry like little bitches.

Hey Bo, here's a tip. Act like a fucking professional for once in your god damn career and act like you might have other shot at a title instead of like a jilted bitch who thinks she'll never meet the one after getting shitcanned once again. What a pathetic display behavior from supposedly a world class coach.

Fuck Wisconsin and the tubby chicks that pass as attractive in that god forsaken no man's land.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Re: Whiny Wisconsin

Post by Goober McTuber »

I did not watch the post-game shit. It is poor form to bitch about the officiating when you lose. Tom Izzo loves us, though.

That being said, the officiating throughout the tournament sucked. It didn't cost Wisky the game. But it sucked out loud for the last three weeks.

We have plenty of really hot women here, BTW. Pretty sure none of them would give you the time of day, laundromat-boy.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

That was a meltdown for the ages.

First, it was the officials -- the same officials who had Duke's best player on the bench for much of the game.

Then, he whined about the one-and-dones. Because goodness knows, if Anthony Davis, Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, Marquis Teague, and Terrence Jones had stayed at Kentucky, Wisky would have rolled right over them, right?

Then he bitched about the physical play -- since a bunch of 18-19 year olds overwhelmed a bunch of 22 year olds.

Just a textbook example of how NOT to do a post game presser.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I don't hate Wisky, but I did find Bo's melt completely inappropriate. And as I said, it smacked of someone who got so close but is afraid he'll never get another chance. Dude...
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:I don't hate Wisky, but I did find Bo's melt completely inappropriate. And as I said, it smacked of someone who got so close but is afraid he'll never get another chance.
And with good reason. Dude is in his late 60s, and losing 4 of his 6 starters.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

Despite the fact that Badger fans treated Husker Nation like complete shit more than once and seem eager to replace Colorado Buff fans as the most hated fans on the Husker radar.... had to root for a B1G school in the title game. Add to that how Duke seems to be a one-and-done stop for high school players who can no longer jump directly to the NBA (4 true freshman starting for Duke? Really?) How in fucks name or why, for fucks sake, should any university offer a scholly to a player with no interest or ambition in achieving a degree... for FREE? There should be more rules.imho
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

H4ever wrote:Despite the fact that Badger fans treated Husker Nation like complete shit more than once and seem eager to replace Colorado Buff fans as the most hated fans on the Husker radar....
Huh?