Dominoes... straight from Kentucky's mouth

The Madness isn't confined to March here!

Moderators: the_ouskull, helmet, Shine

The State
Ren Fairy

Dominoes... straight from Kentucky's mouth

Post by The State »

There's a new badass... in town... and it's coming from "The San Francisco Bay Area"

Image RabbImageSwaniganImageJBrown

Like I told you tards... a few years ago. The kids now a days have the internet and can see what kinda shitholes they live in... and can see what extremely beautiful places they can get an education in, as well as becoming a professional athlete.

From Kentucky's homer basketball website...

If Cal lands them all, they could have the top class in America.

According to the 247Sports “class calculator,” California would pass current No. 1 Arizona with the additions of Brown, Rabb and Swanigan.

“I talked to Ivan,” Brown said. “That’s pretty much the only person I talked to before I went out there. I liked the visit. It’s a nice place, Berkeley. Great education and borderline geniuses at Cal-Berkeley, and I think I could fit in.
http://ukrecruiting.bloginky.com/2015/0 ... -question/

Cal could be the first College team in history... in any sport... to land 3 of the top 8 players in the country.

Sup, Fab 5 ???

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/baske ... errankings

Hopefully, we see these young men spend the next few years of their lives in the most beautiful place in the World.

Last edited by The State on Sun May 03, 2015 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
EAP wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:39 am The STATE has all the answers
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: Dominoes... straight from Kentucky's mouth

Post by Carson »

Your last game of dominoes did not go well.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

I remember that Rabb kid from the McDonald's game.
Absolutely horrible game, start to finish. Shitty fundamentals, zero discipline, gotta-get-me-mine attitude throughout the rosters. A (very small) step above streetball. They would not beat a decent Division III team.
Just sayin'.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Even if Cal lands all these kids, which is highly doubtful, they'll still find a way to Cal it up. Just like football. It's a culture of losing.
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

Goober McTuber wrote:I remember that Rabb kid from the McDonald's game.
Absolutely horrible game, start to finish. Shitty fundamentals, zero discipline, gotta-get-me-mine attitude throughout the rosters. A (very small) step above streetball. They would not beat a decent Division III team.
Just sayin'.

Huh ???

In said, McDonald's All-American game a few days ago...

Ivan Rabb:

Played only 15 Minutes.

10 Points (5-7 Shooting)

6 Rebounds (3 Offensive)

The most ready NBA playa's have Cal written all over them.

Like I said, NEVER in the history of College Sports... has a school EVER had 3 recruits in the top 8 attend their school. This is 'hallowed ground", my friends.

Oh yeah, this to go along with the previous Cal class... which includes high school McDonald's All American... Jabari Bird

Not to mention... Cal's starting PG... 6 foot 7 Tyrone Wallace (All PAC 12)... who is projected to go in the NBA draft... this year as an underclassman... if he goes.

A team of these guys would physically BLOW OUT... this years Kentucky team... and it wouldn't be close.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Goober McTuber wrote:I remember that Rabb kid from the McDonald's game.
Just sayin'.
Would fit right in at Cal.
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

Four more days... til the greatest recruiting class... in College Sports History... get's its first commit ... declaring from the U&L... this weekend.

Reminds me of this little band... from Northern California and the San Francisco Bay Area... that most of you are too young to remember...

"Let The Day Begin"

"Let the games begin"
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Bump.
The State wrote:Like I told you tards... a few years ago. The kids now a days have the internet and can see what kinda shitholes they live in... and can see what extremely beautiful places they can get an education in, as well as becoming a professional athlete.
Caleb Swanigan to Michigan State. :lol:

I guess he wasn't impressed with all the Google Image stock photos you sent him of the Bay Area.
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

Nice get for Sparty.

Like I said, in a previous post... Swag is a better fit for Sparty with their kinda play (physical and bangin') as opposed to the "Wild West" with the run and gun.

Swag, really wanted to come to Cal... but, coach CM was straight up with him...and told him if he didn't want to play the 5... he'd spend the next year or two on the bench behind Rabb (still not a Bear, and undecided, but has the grades) at the four.

What I really like about Swag... is he will be in college for all four years (perfect fit for Michigan State) and Izzo.

Most have Rabb... going in the top 5 in the next NBA draft

http://prospect-central.blogspot.com/20 ... SnjrPnF_Ds

http://www.nbadraftroom.com/p/2016-nba-mock-draft.html

http://www.thesportsbank.net/college-bb ... alifornia/

Swag is going to make a great college basketballer... but may NEVER get drafted by an NBA team.

Honestly, I'm jealous that MIchigan State will get one of the best college basketballers(soon to be)... playing all four years.

In conclusion... Swag made the right call... since he will start his freshman year with the style of play in the B1G at Michigan State... while he would spend a lot of time on the bench at Cal as long as Rabb is at Cal.

Although, Swag looked horrible at the McDonalds AA game... and the NIke Summit game today... I still think the guy is going to be a great college player and a great get for state.

PS... love me some Draymond !

Guy talks a lot of shit, though... I was sitting under the basket at Oracle last week and he kept saying every time he went to the hole on a drive... "and one"... couldn't stop laughing !!!
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

I'd be shocked if Swanigan is in EL for anything more than two years. We'll see. Also I think he'll start the season coming off the bench.

Draymond's been doing that "and 1" shit for years. He's an old school guy, doesn't back down from anyone. He once body slammed a guy for Illinois fighting for the rebound.

The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

Love that video...

Reminds me of one of my favorite players and a guy that played for one of my favorite coaches of all time in college basketball. Al Mcguire.

Of course, my favorite college coach of all time... and Bobby Knight's (Pete Newell) who happened to be ironically a coach at Michigan State... as well as Cal (court named after him, and gave Cal a National Championship) and coach at USF (which as a kid) I used to walk to games a few blocks away from where I grew up at ... California and Arguello... to watch the #1 team in the country at the time... made up of Bill Cartwright, Winford Boynes, James Hardy ( the Julius Erving of the west coast), Chubby Cox (Kobe Bryant's uncle) etc.,

Anyways,

Draymond reminds me of this dude... "The Enforcer" from Marquette

Mo Lucas

By the way, one of my favorite teams growing up as a kid... was "Marquette " ... a team coached by Al Mcguire.. and had Butch Lee (from New York City) Bo Ellis, and Jerome Whitehead.

That was one physical ass team... that took no prisoners... and won a National Championship.

Oh yeah, Rabb will be making his call tomorrow at his mom's restaurant ... between Cal and Arizona... at 10 pm eastern time .

Dominoes !
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

Rabb...

The closest I've seen to this guy... is J Kidd, Powe, KJ, Shariff...etc.,

Remember when... KJ (Cal)... went up against the best basketball player in history ???

I do...

The only player in NBA history that dunked on "The Dream" !!!

The Cal "Golden Bear" Kevin Johnson

The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

Five-star forward Jaylen Brown commits to Cal for 2015-16
By Matt Norlander | College Basketball Writer
May 1, 2015 11:04 pm ET

Cal "Shocks the College Basketball World "!!!

http://forums.rivals.com/forums/college ... -board.28/

Down goes "The Wizard"... (sup, Kentucky) ?

Too funny,

Welcome to the "Land of the Redwoods"... and "The San Francisco Bay Area" !!!

"Let The Day Begin"

Keep Nepal... in your thoughts

The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Bump.
The State wrote:Like I told you tards... a few years ago. The kids now a days have the internet and can see what kinda shitholes they live in... and can see what extremely beautiful places they can get an education in, as well as becoming a professional athlete.
Caleb Swanigan to Michigan State. :lol:

I guess he wasn't impressed with all the Google Image stock photos you sent him of the Bay Area.

How did that work out for you... Mr. Magoo ?

Like I said, once the kids get a taste of life in "Baghdad"... it's all they can think about.

Word on the street... is he want's to go to Cal really fucking bad. But coach CM told him that there isn't a scholly for him.

Pretty much why he decommitted from Sparty and hasn't made a commitment yet to Purdue (which 99% of the talking heads are predicting now). He's hoping that D-Dill's (the Hammer) scholly isn't going to get approved because of his transcripts from the 3 high schools he went to.

While "Swag" is a top 10 player in the country... I'd rather have "the hammer" since he'd be a better fit with Cal's type of play.

The Hammer... and Cal commit

Like I said, word on the street here in 'The San Francisco Bay Area" is that "the hammer" would consider going to a prep school... if it meant getting Swag in this class.

Which is now ranked # 2 in the country...

The top 3 dogs... in the country.

http://scouthoops.scout.com/story/15449 ... 0d65cdeb76

Damn internet... all the kids in the country are going to want to come here after this year... oh well, it was bound to happen,

Sorry to have to "bump" this shit back in your face... but, it' s how we roll.

Welcome to the "Land of the Redwoods"... and "The San Francisco Bay Area" !!!

"Let The Day Begin"

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Definitely a weird situation with Swanigan. Sounds like his handler$ didn't get what they were looking for. Izzo doesn't play that game.

Sucks to lose him, but MSU will be just fine, and the dude sounds like a headcase anyway.
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

You maybe right... we'll see how this all pans out.

Good documentary on Zo... and how he grew up... and why I don't think he would ever pull a scholly on a kid at Cal... to get a blue-chip player.

Dude is solid...