Sup, Tejas

The Madness isn't confined to March here!

Moderators: the_ouskull, helmet, Shine

The State
Ren Fairy

Sup, Tejas

Post by The State »

Congrats...

Solid hire...

...yet, I still can't stop laughing at Alabama !!!

There isn't a single human being in the world that would take their basketball job... yet, they thought they could get some Wichita State... love ???

That shithole... doesn't have

1. an NFL team

2. a MLB team

3. an NBA team

4. a NHL team.

5. I could go on forever...

Yet, they want someone to come coach basketball in their shithole of a state ???

Too funny.

Reality- Dropped the "bomb" on you...

EAP wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:39 am The STATE has all the answers
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Re: Sup, Tejas

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

So Smart turned down the UCLA job to ultimately wind up at Texas. My how the mighty have fallen.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Smart's a good coach, but he's 0-2 in his last two trips to the NCAAs, both as high seeds. As a fan of a rival A-10 team, I'm glad he's out of the league. Good luck, Shaka.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sam, I'm in your state. Huntsville, to be exact. I visited the UAH campus and you had some cute chicks there, so you have that going for you.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

The Army has its winter trade show at the Von Braun Center, which has the arena that UAH plays at. I walked into it during lunch to check it out. Aside from the D-2 title banners from the 80s, you wouldn't know that UAH played there. I was disappointed. Definitely needed some UAH hockey signage.

That's also why I stopped by the bookstore, I was hoping to get a hockey puck or something. The only thing they had was one single UAH hockey hat. I'll get it online because I overpacked (Sup Gobbles McTubesteak) my suitcase. Disappointing. But the trip through the student union to get to the bookstore allowed to check out some girl next door ass, which made it worth the trip.

I am going to try to swing by the Space and Rocket Center before I leave. Next year I will make more of an effort. I know a few contractors host parties there during the show, so I will get on their lists.