NFL Streams

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

NFL Streams

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I'm probably behind the game on this, but if you're looking to watch games outside your market and you can hook a laptop up to your TV, make sure to visitr reddit's NFL Streams page every game day.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nflstreams/

I'm currently watching the Lions-Colts game instead of Gnats-Girls
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Re: NFL Streams

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Nice! Roja is becoming a pain in the ass disabling adblock and can't be arsed with Kodi. Deady!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Dr_Phibes wrote:Nice! Roja is becoming a pain in the ass disabling adblock and can't be arsed with Kodi. Deady!
English, please, comrade...

I've never tried Kodi. Is it worth the effort?
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

If you're serious about media, absolutely. There's nothing you can't get, depends on the ad-ons you get. It can be a pain to install, check you-tube for instructionals, it really helps.
Biggie
The Great Illuminator

Post by Biggie »

Should we consider un-stickying this one? Up to you guys, I’m sure I’m missing something.

Shoalzie, your thoughts?
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

Before you take this down I have a question. Do I need to run these reddit links through TOR?
Shut up, Randy!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Donnie Baker wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:07 am Before you take this down I have a question. Do I need to run these reddit links through TOR?
This thread is six years old, that page is long gone.

Try using sport surge, that is my go to site for streams right now. No, I don't run them through Tor.

If you really want to get frisky, I''ll give you the link to the Russian site I use. Has everything you would want world wide...mostly.
Biggie
The Great Illuminator

Post by Biggie »

So let’s unsticky it and crush it like a roach. Let it fall like a roach twinked off a high ledge.

Roach?
Biggie
The Great Illuminator

Post by Biggie »

Or Shoalzie or whomever.

I miss the days when I would just obliterate threads and posters and forums and entire boards if the devil juice told me to do so.

I don’t want that any more, btw. The Political Forum here is unmanageable and I have no strategy for dealing with Kierland’s antics.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

https://olesport.tv/match-others

Thank me later.

(adjust the calendar, it's on Greenwich Mean Time)
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Dr_Phibes wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:55 am https://olesport.tv/match-others

Thank me later.

(adjust the calendar, it's on Greenwich Mean Time)
It's telling me to login to watch in full screen mode
Biggie
The Great Illuminator

Post by Biggie »

Fourth request: unsticky this fucking thread.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

Watching grownassed men steal cable is kinda funny. Sad, but funny. Why don't you guys deliver pizza for a month and you can buy all the broadcasts for the next five years?
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Relax, Batman.

Leave it stickied, we just about to delve into the world of double-parking and public-swearing.
If you unsticky this thread, I'd advise you to never leave anything of value on top of your dresser again.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:49 pm Watching grownassed men steal cable is kinda funny. Sad, but funny. Why don't you guys deliver pizza for a month and you can buy all the broadcasts for the next five years?
Try again, hilbilly