Florida-FSU "Brawl"

PING!

The Tourney has begun!

Moderators: Left Seater, Mr T

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Florida-FSU "Brawl"

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Pair of faggots, you thought this was Wisky baseball.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Pair of faggots, you thought this was Wisky baseball.
Wisconsin hasn't had baseball for years, you incredibly obsessed fucknozzle.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

This whole posturing incident is a result of the baseball rules and culture.

If this were football or hockey or basketball fouls or penalties would have been called and immediate suspensions also would have been handed out.

For some stupid reason baseball allows coaches and players to argue with umpires and to make a fool of themselves throwing temper tantrums like a spoiled three year old.

As for this video replay, I would hope the UF 1B was the one suspended. The pitcher booted the ball, then the runner made contact with the pitcher who fell into the 1B and they both went down. The 1B ump called the runner safe and then the UF 1B came over and got in the face of the runner. There is your instigator.

Also typical of Schmick to call out the runner for his shove when that is exactly what he tells us he would have expected from his sons if someone had done the same thing to them. Not to mention what he claims he would have done himself in a similar situation. So when it happens in Florida it is a d-bag ghet ghet, but in Cali it is being a man and standing up for yourself. :meds: :meds:

schmick wrote:
Killian wrote:Rammer Jammer!!!

I would have pitched that cunt down the stairs as soon as she put hands on me
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.